PDA

View Full Version : Dante's Inferno

Rebel_INS
02-13-2010, 07:06 AM
Thoughts on this game? I just borrowed it from a friend who beat it in 9 hours, I am currently about to hit 5 hours and am nearing the end of the game he said.

So far I think its pretty damn dope. Dante woops a good amount of ass and his main weapon does work. The boss fights are also pretty crazy. I think the game copies God Of War quite a bit, but that doesn't keep it from being a good game in my opinion. I also think they made the environments look pretty sick. I mean I recommend this game more as a rent just for the fact its short and doesn't have MP, but definitely a must play!

Edit: I just completed the game, took me about 5 1/2 hours. Game was really dope, and the boss fights were legit and woopin Lucifer's ass at the end was satisfying, but I wouldn't recommend this game for more than a rent because its really short as I said lol. One night of fiending and you got it completed. Overall, bad ass!

pro.Graveface
02-14-2010, 06:47 AM
5 and a half hours damn!! thats short ! I like the spynal scythe! but Im not a big fan of midevil sjit my homy played the demo I watched our thoughtz were like its a mix of other gamez gameplay, nice game but Im not payin full charge for a game like this yo

Peace
Grave

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-14-2010, 08:21 AM
it is a good game, the levels are interesting and diverse...check my thread for best games of 2009 for more games like it, I'll review the best platforms soon

praise the almitey W
02-15-2010, 01:04 PM
i liked the demo i dont have the full game yet though and i have to agree that it copies god of war in the environment and boss battles and a little bit in the story line and character design I.M.O. but i really like the fact that its a new take on the classic poem by dante allehgery.

plz ea make a game about gilgamesh and make it copy prince of persia lol.

TAURO
02-15-2010, 06:51 PM
After playing the demo I was gonna get this but since I bought Uncharted 2 and Darksiders in quick succession and March is just around the corner, I think im just going to hold off until GOW 3 comes out.