PDA

View Full Version : My mind wont sleep

SurreaL
10-01-2005, 02:47 AM
My mind is in a rukus right now.... let me explain, or at least try....

I've been asking myself these question's for years..... what made the world..., what made these planet's and universes, what is beyond our galaxy?, is there multiple star systems?, is there a god?, what happens when you die?, is there a heaven or hell?, or is it a eternal sleep...., are you reborn?, is the big bang real?, is there other life like our's in a diffrent galaxy?, like how do we not know there are multiple planets just like our's?, if there's smarter and advaced species out there?, what made humens, why is life here, what is life?, why am I breathing and typing on a plastic keyboard, what are word's, when I speak I feel like im blabbering jibberish, what the fuck is jibberish?, somehow I make sense when I speak..... but I feel like im tuned out, im just living to die....., so many question's I have..... but I will never get the answer...... sorry for the wasted thread, just can't sleep, this shit is keeping me awake...., what are dream's?, .... fuck it I have to stop.

SurreaL
10-01-2005, 02:48 AM
I guess you don't really understand..... but this shit is a mind fuck.

Os3y3ris
10-01-2005, 02:50 AM
what is beyond our galaxy?, is there multiple star systems?
Yeh.

Prince Rai
10-01-2005, 02:57 AM
hmm dont put all in ur mind at once..

take one question at a time.. start with yourself..

who are you and what do u think is your position in the world.. then go deeper after having reached that stage..

knowledge is a staircase.. you cant easily jump up .. you gotta go step by step..

and sleep is important as well to know ur self.. so lol.. take it easy

SurreaL
10-01-2005, 03:03 AM
I know what I am, I just don't know what to think of life, like, ok, I'm human (duh), I have a brain that causes me to think (duh), but somethings I think, I don't really know what to believe, see, I'm the type of see it to believe it type people, and there's just so many thing's out there (religion, alien's, planets, etc) that I don't know what to think of cause I have just heard of them from word of mouth, like what happens after death, I honestly don't know what to believe cause I honestly think that when you die, that's it, eternal sleep, but sometime's when I come on here and read some of this stuff, it make's my mind turn and do a 180.

Prince Rai
10-01-2005, 03:08 AM
usually humans rest all their beliefs of life on the basis of what they see through their eyes and feel and smell etc etc..

you see..thats all fine however.. there are flaws in just relying on your senses to understand the world..

ever seen someone in the distance and mistook him/her as a friend, and when u approach the person u get embarassed as its someone else.. ever put ur hand under water thats freeezing and it felt hot just for a second?

what im saying is that our senses are flawed sometimes therefore all the knoeldge we perceive we have acquired is not 100% pure.

just start reading up simple sites on the universe and other matters such as whether a God can exist etc.. cos u have many questions and all cant be answered in one or two posts

peace

Prince Rai
10-01-2005, 03:09 AM
if u need more help just add me on msn or sumin peace

SurreaL
10-01-2005, 03:12 AM
thanks, I'll be doing alot of reading..

SubtleEnergies
10-01-2005, 03:38 AM
I know how you feel. I even get anxiety attacks at times....

I feel like Neo...matrix...

Since I was born I felt something wrong like a thorn in the back of my head...

When I was about 4 I remember my dad telling me I would die one day. I cried for like 4 days non-stop.....

I have most the same questions as you and not many answers either. But least I am not alone.

SubtleEnergies
10-01-2005, 03:39 AM
Yeah I have read HEAPS over the last 4 or so years. Now I still read but as well I think alot more....

TeknicelStylez
10-01-2005, 03:43 AM
Yea I have a problem too, IDK if it's ADHD or something, but all my life its like it's been one big blur to me. Everything moves so quick, I'm in one moment next thing I'm in the next, and I can never remember exactly what happened. I forget eveeeerything, my memories from when I was a child are totally wiped out, I barely remember anything from 15 an down. It get's like that the older I get EX: When I was 15 I couldnt remember shit from when I was 7 and younger. IDK it kills me sometimes, if I think about it too much I get real bad anxiety.

SubtleEnergies
10-01-2005, 04:33 AM
Fuck man, you sound like butterfly effect.

TeknicelStylez
10-01-2005, 04:52 AM
Lol its kinda like that but more like prolonged weaker version, instead of a quick blackout it's just a long blur lol.

Luther Large
10-01-2005, 07:53 AM
My mind is in a rukus right now.... let me explain, or at least try....

I've been asking myself these question's for years..... what made the world..., what made these planet's and universes, what is beyond our galaxy?, is there multiple star systems?, is there a god?, what happens when you die?, is there a heaven or hell?, or is it a eternal sleep...., are you reborn?, is the big bang real?, is there other life like our's in a diffrent galaxy?, like how do we not know there are multiple planets just like our's?, if there's smarter and advaced species out there?, what made humens, why is life here, what is life?, why am I breathing and typing on a plastic keyboard, what are word's, when I speak I feel like im blabbering jibberish, what the fuck is jibberish?, somehow I make sense when I speak..... but I feel like im tuned out, im just living to die....., so many question's I have..... but I will never get the answer...... sorry for the wasted thread, just can't sleep, this shit is keeping me awake...., what are dream's?, .... fuck it I have to stop.

what fucks me up is.......how did all of outer space just start.............there must of been sum type of a supreme being.......and what was there b4 a galaxy....there had to be sumthing in existence.....to start this whole universe...but what or who was it?????

LHX
10-01-2005, 08:01 AM
man

i have gone thru all of the same shit

the internet is like polarity
it pulls all people to the right place at the right time for the right reasons

i have the attention span of a 2-year-old

Fragmented
10-01-2005, 08:28 AM
No religion or person will ever be able to explain how things happen in 100% fact that unreputable.

you want a real head spinner, ask and look around and ask urself why life never changes, i've seen people die, get killed, the worst disasters in history yet, we repeat everything and the same mistakes even without realising it, i've got a theory that humanity is alot older then we're lead to believe, i call this the eternalists loop, the forever cycle so to speak.

ask yourself this, do you really know yourself and can you safely say you're completely you? i believe their are dimension of reality we can't decypher

Prince Rai
10-01-2005, 08:36 AM
^truth and doubts

Prince Rai
10-01-2005, 08:39 AM
i mean yes, it is not easy to understand everything in life.. hence Einstein failed in trying to figure a theory on everything as through his research he came to the realm of quantumphysics which makes his path dificult.

however.. the fact that quantumphysics exists also suggests that ur theory of eternalist loop cannot really work as it is unpredictable what can happen next... through quantum...the world could randomly explode right now and not come back to existence.

the best way to slowly figure the world is to read up a lil and to realise self and convert knowledge to wisdom... a long process but worth doing

LHX
10-01-2005, 08:43 AM
words always fall short

truth cannot be reduced to the confines of a w-o-r-d

are you your name?
can you stuff a human into a word?

Prince Rai
10-01-2005, 08:51 AM
agree.. words are simply a general manifistaion of somebody...

i mean im called princerai here.. but thats it.. what does that mean.. what does tha say about me

but let me (off the topic) show you this site i have come to..

i have become very interested in quantum physics which puts many ideas on the head

http://www.consciousunity.org/QuantumPhysics.html

Prince Rai
10-01-2005, 08:52 AM
in fact the website has elemets of the 5% anologies.. very interesting and simply put http://www.consciousunity.org/page1.html

Fragmented
10-01-2005, 09:33 AM
the reason i say eternalist lopp is cause we don't only exist on one plan of though since energy cannot be destroyed wouldn't it pausable for energy to manifest through dimensional transist thus deposting the energy you once was into another?

let me put it like this, since conciousness is totally different from physical reality, it would be plausable that dimensions could be looped with enegry (souls) between vessel

i'e, say you live the same life in another dimension, but only in a different setting or a different body, seing as conciousness cannot be determined right now.

like i said it's a theory right now.

LHX
10-01-2005, 01:08 PM
all my posts are actually computer generated

in real life i am a laboratory rat pressing random buttons in order to get water

my objective is to get you to waste time reading my posts

SurreaL
10-01-2005, 01:47 PM
It boggles the mind, like what causes us to " think ", like how life work's all around us..... like what if one day we start to see stuff that was never there, like ghosts and other supernatural beigns, I always want to know the one question and will never know the answer too....... What made the universe?

Prince Rai
10-01-2005, 01:48 PM
It boggles the mind, like what causes us to " think ", like how life work's all around us..... like what if one day we start to see stuff that was never there, like ghosts and other supernatural beigns, I always want to know the one question and will never know the answer too....... What made the universe?
what made the universe?

a consciousness

CydonianArtifact
10-01-2005, 01:48 PM
-What if this is the afterlife?

-What if we always live in the same moment & our memories never happened?

-What if I created all of you?

I actually believe that we're all energy, and that the universe recycles us in some way (star,tree,rubber?). I also think that reality is a frequency your brain tunes and that what were are in life is actually what we want to be ....

SurreaL
10-01-2005, 01:49 PM
Like think about it, stars all around....... planets (all round) and we happen to live on the only one that can produce oxygen and has enough H20 to keep the human existance alive, there's alot out there we don't know..... but maybe one day find out.

Prince Rai
10-01-2005, 01:55 PM
Like think about it, stars all around....... planets (all round) and we happen to live on the only one that can produce oxygen and has enough H20 to keep the human existance alive, there's alot out there we don't know..... but maybe one day find out.
yep its weird 2 me 2...

i mean look at the planets that we can see most closely.. none of them have solidly shown us that we could survive on them.. how random that we are on earth and that earth is perfect for us..

surely this cannot be a simple unique case.. if an earth can be here then surely there can be others!

SurreaL
10-01-2005, 02:20 PM
Exactly.

SurreaL
10-01-2005, 02:21 PM
Like there could be another planet just like our's, living the exact same way (hopefully more peaceful) and we don't even know about it.

LHX
10-01-2005, 03:01 PM
the universe is infinite

that means there is an infinite number of suns

and an infinite number of earths

what created the universe?
yes
exactly

Koolish
10-01-2005, 03:07 PM
humans are useless lifeforms.

i mean, all we had was an EXTREMELY LUCKY beginnings, y'know, a little bit more closer to the sun we couldn't survive, same if we were a little farther away from it.

so what do we do? war with another, try to be the best of everything, so that one day we can die, and turn into dust, everything is worthless. if you're skeptical that is.
________
Xz 550 (http://www.yamaha-tech.com/wiki/Yamaha_XZ_550)

CydonianArtifact
10-01-2005, 03:23 PM
humans are useless lifeforms.

i mean, all we had was an EXTREMELY LUCKY beginnings, y'know, a little bit more closer to the sun we couldn't survive, same if we were a little farther away from it.

so what do we do? war with another, try to be the best of everything, so that one day we can die, and turn into dust, everything is worthless. if you're skeptical that is.
Are we?

LHX
10-01-2005, 09:10 PM
as opposed to all the useful life forms that are around

ShaolinDarts
10-02-2005, 06:17 AM
These thoughts/questions should be used as an advantage. Its not a problem having these, the real problem is not having these as a person who goes through life not thinking has nothing to show for life.

knewcheeze
10-02-2005, 10:34 AM
PEACE
i've gone through the same thing....just thinking way too much......but i always figured out what i was thinkin about and i took a break......

surreal....i suggest you switch to a vegetable/fruit/natural foods diet........this is going to help you think much better......

tajeco
10-02-2005, 05:28 PM
This is actually one of the best threads I've seen on here in awhile. It makes sense. Many people are scared to face the answers to the questions. Some of the universal questions have been answered. The "why" questions are hard to answer.
Are you in the SF Bay Area? I grew up in Marin City, just on the other side of the Golden Gate Bridge from SF.

Chief Fondleman
10-02-2005, 06:03 PM
I have trouble sleeping knowing my ancestors enslaved black people.

Eternally Forever
10-02-2005, 07:46 PM
I can't stop thinkin' at night sometimes.... This started was I was 5, No joke.

LHX
10-02-2005, 09:09 PM
i hate sleep

Fragmented
10-03-2005, 12:49 AM
sleep isnm't something i like doing much i'd rather have my open and aware of what i wonna see

Koolish
10-03-2005, 12:51 PM
yo, denying sleep is messed up. your body needs rest, here's a little example: it's been tested and proven that students who studied and rested before an exam, performed much better than those who had inadequate rest.

your not going to become any higher than you ever will be by denying your body what it needs. that's like saying "i'm not going to breath, i'd rather keep my lungs pure and away from the filth of the air".
________
Interracial Latina (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/710/latina/videos/1)

Born Ruler I
10-03-2005, 01:03 PM
What alters our sleep now the most are the artificial environments that we spend most of our time in.

We need sunlight during the day. Our body's biorhythms are set by the retina catching sunlight. If you have a visible melanin content, you need sunlight to be absorbes by your skin to manufacture vitamin D. All humans need sunlight in order to bild and store melatonin in the pineal gland for restful, full REM sleep.

Artificial light does not allow the same melatonin levels. And if your pineal gland already suffers from 'calcification,' then that adds to the problem.

Proper diet which includes high energy foods- fruits and vegetables- and plenty of water and exercise are necessary for proper sleep.

Meditation helps to relax the mind as well.

One

king david
10-03-2005, 01:36 PM
Nothing is real ! you are traped in the 3rd dimensions freequency response !
We are just like computers in a way "
our eyes are like film an our brain is the tape" but we can only process info so fast! so our brain is like the editor who puts scenes togeather an we call it memory .

i think God allah is in you and the devil is in you ! Ya just gotta find balence in life "
i think u will enjoy this if u have not seen it ?
kinda might help you Dig why" you rap words an make Noize with a Keyboard

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/program.html

This program was awsome i thought it made music look Godly
and make you see that nothin is really solid an time is just our own illusion .
i would say it is stupid not to think there is other life out there in the billions of other galexies .
If u want Proof i got tons of stuff to help convince you hit me up at
white_lotus_chamber@hotmail.com

Fragmented
10-03-2005, 02:11 PM
yo, denying sleep is messed up. your body needs rest, here's a little example: it's been tested and proven that students who studied and rested before an exam, performed much better than those who had inadequate rest.

your not going to become any higher than you ever will be by denying your body what it needs. that's like saying "i'm not going to breath, i'd rather keep my lungs pure and away from the filth of the air".
actually i sleep the between 3-6 hours a night which is perfectly healthy, i'm physically fit, have a firm schuedule and have control of my body, medical guidelines are just there for most people, besides you people need to learn your techniques onpower sleeping and gainning rem alot quicker and for longer

as for studying i also think alot more of the reasons is the way people organise their revision and notes, if you document everything perfectly studying is easy

peace