PDA

View Full Version : Intent

diggy
02-14-2010, 01:49 AM
Before you do something, you mentally intend to do it, and then ideas of how you should go about it come to you with much clarity. You follow the plan and are successful.

It makes you focus on your goals and it's like your subconscious, if it exists, tells you to stay on the plan with reminders until you are successful.

Some of you who are into the mind-science type of stuff probably understand.

Well?

Add.

diggy
02-14-2010, 02:15 AM
It could be explained this way: imprinting messages into the subconscious.

I was told as a teen by my mentor to always form my intent before doing anything.

I saw how when some people do things, it is in a zigzagged way - they start one thing, only to stop and start a new thing.

With intent, thoughts came to me and things were efficient and precise as I had envisioned them. Thoughts were clear and confident. I used it at school and work and in other things.

Uncle Steezo
02-14-2010, 05:35 AM
okay. here's what i have learned about intent:

assumptions:
1. reality as we know it is connected thru entanglement, meaning that there is a grid of universal consciousness.

2. the human experience is a 4 dimensional offshoot of this grid. similar to a computer logging on to the internet.

3. human consciousness has the power of co-creation in conjunction with the universal grid.

what we are talking about is manifesting thought into reality.
the 1st step in manifesting is declaring your intent.
declaring your intent to the universe is like placing a flag on the destination. during this process of creation, the universe responds accordingly to your declaration by creating potentials in the direction of your goal.

think of it like pulling back a bow, potential energy is built.

the second part of this creative process is your action. pretty self explanatory.

now as you act, the universe responds again by providing the nessesary means to achieve your goal.

repeating this process of declaring your intent and acting upon it will continue to build a more powerful link/bond with the grid. the stronger the link the greater "gravity" your intent accumulates. this gravity "attracts" more ways and means.

this is the basis of the law of attraction.

since everything is connected and the universe itself is conscious, everything that happens to you is for your benefit because you are part of that universe and the universe does not intend to destroy itself.

Poison Flowerz!
02-14-2010, 05:40 AM
Perhaps the human mind is not as powerful as once perceived? These things used to interest and disturb me greatly as a child, I now understand that the thought of beings native to this proton (Earth) having any real power or independence outside of our own perception is ridiculous. The instinctual code, no matter how primitive, still remains in humans, once again proving that the human mind is insignificant, and can be controlled by actions that the subjects themselves have never actually committed or experienced in any form. I agree with your concept completely, and would like to see others views on this matter.

Uncle Steezo
02-14-2010, 05:50 AM
the human struggle is to ascend beyond the instinctual code that partly confines us to this 4 dimensional reality. to reconnect with the divine/universal consciousness should be the IMO the ultimate goal of any human, because it is where truth resides.

when attempting remote viewing, this is the declaration you are encouraged to say aloud before you begin

I am a spiritual being.
Because I am a spiritual being, I am able to perceive beyond all boundaries of time and space.
My consciousness is ever present with all that is, with all that ever was, and with all that ever will be.
It is in my nature, as a human, to be able to perceive, and thus to know, all that there is to know.
Everywhere, at all times, I seek to learn, and thus to evolve.
To further my own personal growth, and to assist others in their growth, I direct my attention to a chosen point of existence.
I observe what is there.
I study it carefully.
I record what I find.

Poison Flowerz!
02-14-2010, 05:58 AM
the human struggle is to ascend beyond the instinctual code that partly confines us to this 4 dimensional reality.

Uncle Steezo
02-14-2010, 06:08 AM

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs37/i/2008/282/b/a/She_Bot___White_006_by_Selficide_Stock.png

diggy
02-14-2010, 09:55 PM
okay. here's what i have learned about intent:

assumptions:
1. reality as we know it is connected thru entanglement, meaning that there is a grid of universal consciousness.

2. the human experience is a 4 dimensional offshoot of this grid. similar to a computer logging on to the internet.

3. human consciousness has the power of co-creation in conjunction with the universal grid.

what we are talking about is manifesting thought into reality.
the 1st step in manifesting is declaring your intent.
declaring your intent to the universe is like placing a flag on the destination. during this process of creation, the universe responds accordingly to your declaration by creating potentials in the direction of your goal.

think of it like pulling back a bow, potential energy is built.

the second part of this creative process is your action. pretty self explanatory.

now as you act, the universe responds again by providing the nessesary means to achieve your goal.

repeating this process of declaring your intent and acting upon it will continue to build a more powerful link/bond with the grid. the stronger the link the greater "gravity" your intent accumulates. this gravity "attracts" more ways and means.

this is the basis of the law of attraction.

since everything is connected and the universe itself is conscious, everything that happens to you is for your benefit because you are part of that universe and the universe does not intend to destroy itself.

Thanks.

Very well presented.

LORD NOSE
01-02-2012, 09:34 PM
up