PDA

View Full Version : Played out fashion + flat brimmed hats

EAGLE EYE
02-15-2010, 08:27 AM
buahhahahahahaha "Phat Fashions"

What a horrible name for a brand, Michelle Obama might attack that first on her list.

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 10:36 AM
Do people wear Phat Farm any more? I haven't seen that in forever. I noticed an immediate decline in all brands considered ghetto

Prolifical ENG
02-15-2010, 03:07 PM
Do people wear Phat Farm any more? I haven't seen that in forever. I noticed an immediate decline in all brands considered ghetto

Hahaha I got a Phat Farm black and white velour leisure suit that I bought maybe 8 years ago in 2002...even around that time I think the brand was on decline. I dont wear it out but its really comfortable, washes well, and is quality material so thats my housewear.

Those urban wear brands always have maybe a 5 year period before it goes donw the shitter when too many suburban wiggers start wearing it like Fubu.

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 03:34 PM
Wiggers, or in my neighborhoods case centro's, cause only like 2% of the population is white. But yea when you see a guatemalan walking down the street with your brand on its time to take it off.

Come to think of it, centro's and white people who can't dress kind of have the same style... they both wear shit that's played out and Check Two's favorite, bent rim hats!

IrOnMaN
02-15-2010, 03:41 PM
they both wear shit that's played out and check two's favorite, bent rim hats!

rolmmfao!!!!

Queen Of Poetry
02-15-2010, 04:45 PM

I work on the Baby Phat side but I know my paycheck looks good and so was my Christmas bonus. Ha.

check two
02-15-2010, 04:51 PM
Tek,
I'd rather wear something that is 'played out' then one of the worst fashion trends of the last 100 years(flat brimmed hats). lol Flat brimmed hats would have been made fun of even during the 1970's.

check two
02-15-2010, 04:54 PM
rolmmfao!!!!

what's so funny?

http://www.cbtimages.com/?Id=12702&Type=Front&w=192&h=271

EAGLE EYE
02-15-2010, 04:58 PM
Haha

He does have a point. I remember when I was a kid only senior citizens and tourists rocked a flat brim.

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 05:52 PM
I work on the Baby Phat side but I know my paycheck looks good and so was my Christmas bonus. Ha.

I wasn't insulting you sweety, by all means get that money!

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 05:56 PM
Yea because you know all about fashion Mr. Pennsylvania, even K Sun said you have a boring ass style like an old man.

"Those darg nab kids and their willy nilly flat brimmed hats!"

You bitch about the new generation worse than a 80 year old.

check two
02-15-2010, 06:05 PM
K Sun was just upset cause I dissed those ugly coats with the dog fur hoods, that girls pushing their strollers to pick up their wic checks like to wear.

That's funny your talking about style and 80 year old's, when 80 year old's are the ones who started the flat brimmed hat trend. You talk about clothes and fashion so much, (more than any male I know), and since you're still looking for a job.. I think maybe you should look into a fashion design career. Maybe you could design clothes for the runway models, or be a host of a show on the Style channel or Bravo. It would be good money. I was going to say 'Projects Runway', but I think that name is already taken.

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 06:35 PM
Maybe you can continue wondering why the days go by and you're still single, girls can't stand to be around your condescending know it all boring personality for more than 10 seconds can they? They don't even like you over the internet, smh

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 06:38 PM
That reminds be of a time I was on a bus to manhattan. Some white kid with unmatching clothes beat up sneakers and a bent rim hat was on a bus with 2 guy and 4 girl friends, he mentioned to one of the girls about some guy talking about fashion a lot. The whole time the girls were eye balling me and they eventually initiated a conversation with me and I got ones number. The 3 poorly dressed white kids were obviously very pissed. Could've been you check.

Robert
02-15-2010, 07:16 PM
That reminds be of a time I was on a bus to manhattan. Some white kid with unmatching clothes beat up sneakers and a bent rim hat was on a bus with 2 guy and 4 girl friends, he mentioned to one of the girls about some guy talking about fashion a lot. The whole time the girls were eye balling me and they eventually initiated a conversation with me and I got ones number. The 3 poorly dressed white kids were obviously very pissed. Could've been you check.

That's a cool story man.

EAGLE EYE
02-15-2010, 07:19 PM
LOL

That sounded kinda corny Tek. A simple STFU PA FGGT! would've been more appropriate.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-15-2010, 07:21 PM

Careful you don't step in the bullshit Check Two.

them new york/jersey dudes will go to idiotic lengths to try to feel good about themselves.

check two
02-15-2010, 08:17 PM
That was a very entertaining story, part white boy Tek. Though, the only thing that applies to me in your last couple of posts is a bent hat. lol

Besides making girls laugh, a flat brimmed hat can be good for storing things on the brim though, so you don't have to carry them while you're walking. I could imagine a person could put a couple of beers up there. Maybe a pistol. A knife. Some wic checks. EBT card.

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 08:21 PM
You can be the sad cracker watching me steal girls away from him

And that story did drag but stfu you PA Faggot!

EAGLE EYE
02-15-2010, 08:23 PM
hahahah

"storing things on the brim"

WHAT THE FACK!!!?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-15-2010, 08:29 PM
The only hats you can do that with are fishing hats, like the shit they wore in the 90s, those LL Cool J hats which I don't remember the name of

but honestly styles, that's a Teknicel Foul

ba dum tish

check two
02-15-2010, 08:36 PM
Tek white boy,
The only reason that you might steal some girls away from another guy if they were creeped out by that guy, is cause they would feel safe around you, if you catch my drift. You and the girls could gab for a while about celebrity gossip, and then try on outfits together at the local mall.

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 08:41 PM
When's the last time you got puss check, don't lie to us now... for real though? Buhaha I bet women are repulsed by your style

check two
02-15-2010, 08:47 PM
This month. If I'm trying to get a fat wic check white girl with red hair, I usually wear a flat brimmed hat. But I haven't had to stoop to that level yet.

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 08:50 PM
Shut up bro you live in the middle of PA the only attractive woman are visiting from out of state, I know what the woman around here look like lmao...

And you shouldn't tell lies bro its not healthy

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-15-2010, 08:51 PM
I don't wear flat-brimmed hats, but, really, what difference does it make?

Technically, all caps are flat-brimmed until manipulated otherwise.

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 08:55 PM
Wet Dousche has this odd obsessive hatred for flat brimmed hats, he was. Either

A. Molested by. A man wearing a flat brimmed hat
B. Got the crap kicked out of him by kids wearing flat brimmed hats
C. The last known picture of the father who abandoned him was in a flat brimmed hat

I'm going to guess B... but being that he is such a salty person it could be A maybe the combination of the two...

I'll check two ahahah

Olive Oil Goombah
02-15-2010, 08:57 PM
well since you have an unhealthy obsession with the hood and white people, we should conclude the same about you??

Think about it....replace what you just said with your dead beat drug addict sicilian father and we have really foudn something

EAGLE EYE
02-15-2010, 08:58 PM
Wet Dousche has this odd obsessive hatred for flat brimmed hats, he was. Either

A. Molested by. A man wearing a flat brimmed hat
B. Got the crap kicked out of him by kids wearing flat brimmed hats
C. The last known picture of the father who abandoned him was in a flat brimmed hat

I'm going to guess B... but being that he is such a salty person it could be A maybe the combination of the two...

I'll check two ahahah

AHAHAHHAha we have a weird phobias thread just for this!

check two
02-15-2010, 08:59 PM
I don't live in the middle of PA. I live near Philly. And there are plenty of attractive sluts around here. Have you visited every single city/town in PA? lol You're referring more to the boondock areas, close by to where Art lives. He's not far from West Virginia.

You have a lot more of an obsession with clothes and fashion then I do, man. I didn't realize that type of stuff was more on people's minds in the projects, than in places like Hollywood.

check two
02-15-2010, 09:01 PM
Who uses the term 'salty' to describe a person? Is that from the 1940's? Or is that a British term?

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 09:14 PM
Oh I guess that one didn't hit PA yet lmfao...

How many times did you get jumped by kids in xl white tees and fitteds check, probably all the way up until you got your car, than you drove past with your doors locked real fast right ahahaha

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 09:18 PM
Oh I guess that one didn't hit PA yet lmfao...

How many times did you get jumped by kids in xl white tees and fitteds check, probably all the way up until you got your car, than you drove past with your doors locked real fast right ahahaha

EAGLE EYE
02-15-2010, 09:20 PM
wtf?

Looks like all these posts got extracted and turned into a separate thread I never made.

All evidence points to post anal abduction by an unidentified moderator

Prolifical ENG
02-15-2010, 09:21 PM
wtf?

Looks like all these posts got extracted and turned into a separate thread I never made.

All evidence points to post anal abduction by an unidentified moderator

yeah...that was me...never spit a thread in a while....i decided to cut your post first but I think it was me quoting a post too early that really threw the thread off.....hahaha

check two
02-15-2010, 09:31 PM
No, I didn't get jumped. But one time I saw a dude with an oversized white t shirt running after a fat white girl, and he tripped on his shirt and fell. I asked him why him and his friends all wear the same shirt, and he said they all got used to wearing the same outfit in jail.

I think the language goes to New Jersey last. Pretty soon all you clowns will be saying not after every sentence and also the word dud. Scumbolded.

EAGLE EYE
02-15-2010, 09:38 PM
9DOAyK9OnHg

check two musical break.

5hundred&one
02-15-2010, 09:43 PM
http://x16.xanga.com/c73c2355c1432159491393/z119870062.jpg

flat brims are kind of on their way out too.

but yea check two is a bitter man who hates everybody with more steez than him.

check, next time you go to the club, rock some stupid fruity colors & some fresh kicks and be prepared to have more female encounters than you've had in the last 38 years.

you might get hated on, but who gives a fuck what niggas think, if you're gettin play?

that's basically the only reason we're on this planet, everything else is expendable.

check two
02-15-2010, 09:56 PM
Juice,
You're one of the creepiest people from the south, and that's saying something. I remember you had told me before to keep it on the downlow about how you got rejected by an albino girl with red cornrows. Anyway, I forgot, was it you or tek who was wearing this ugly ass hat before to try to pick up the broads?

http://www.strictlyfitteds.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/twin_ent_3.jpg

diggy
02-15-2010, 10:24 PM
I still wear mecca.

EAGLE EYE
02-15-2010, 10:27 PM
If I saw anyone wearing that hat I'd walk over to them and ask for a balloon animal.

Maybe a fox.

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 10:43 PM
I would never rock that hat in my life, I already told you guys I wear blank one to two tone outfits, I don't do flashy. Just because people in PA don't know how to dress, doesn't mean they set an example for everybody in the world.

And you can tell us how many times you got your ass beat check we won't make fun of you, promise.

5hundred&one
02-15-2010, 11:06 PM
I wouldn't wear that shit either, the last fitted I bought was a regular detroit 5950.

I'd still wear that hat before I'd rock check two's faded glory & route 66 gear though.

TeknicelStylez
02-16-2010, 10:17 AM
ahahaha he prolly has the jeans that are fringed up on the bottom with dirty boots on, i can picture it already. And a stretched v neck t shirt

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2010, 10:39 AM
a bunch of dudes arguing with eachother about fashion..

muhfukka's dont get any harder than this...damn eastcoast niggaz iz raw

TeknicelStylez
02-16-2010, 10:45 AM
whens the last time YOU got pussy nick, you probably got check twos record doubled

You're paying hookers with kids to go on dates with you, so it must be depressing.

"pretend to pay with the money I gave you"

ahhaha

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-16-2010, 10:53 AM
flats stickers and tags was always corny anyway cuz it was for niggaz to show they were gettin money n shit but what type of fool think his rich just cus he can buy a new fitted

shit was dumb from the beginnin. you aint fly cus u can afford a $25 hat gtfo

what happened to the days when real niggaz would show they were rich like this

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2782/4354508941_9dc5f7b6a9_o.png

ALCATRAZ
02-16-2010, 11:22 AM
how can niggaz hate on fitteds .... its a fuckin american cornerstone n shit

IrOnMaN
02-16-2010, 11:30 AM
I don't wear hats because I have no use for them. If I had to choose, I'd wear a bent brim hat.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-16-2010, 11:39 AM
I don't wear hats because I have no use for them. .

AHAHAHahhahaahahahah ! Yikes!

5hundred&one
02-16-2010, 11:44 AM
Tectrus, I'm convinced you ass burgers or somethin.

the way you pick apart everyday shit, like wearing hats, is unintentionally hilarious.

"I don't wear hats cuz I have no practical use for them" - lolololol

TeknicelStylez
02-16-2010, 11:45 AM
come to think about it, i know why whites like bent brims... it covers their goofy hair cuts and you cant see how nervous they are in social settings with the hat real low because it casts a shadow over their eyes. Makes sense now...

Queen Of Poetry
02-16-2010, 11:48 AM
Why is this dude clowning on where I work? Where u work at? How much money u make? Seriously niggas crack me up.

IrOnMaN
02-16-2010, 11:54 AM
Tectrus, I'm convinced you ass burgers or somethin.

the way you pick apart everyday shit, like wearing hats, is unintentionally hilarious.

"I don't wear hats cuz I have no practical use for them" - lolololol

I own two hats: One flat brim and one bent brim. I don't wear them because, honestly, I don't like wearing them, which is why I have no use for them.

come to think about it, i know why whites like bent brims... it covers their goofy hair cuts and you cant see how nervous they are in social settings with the hat real low because it casts a shadow over their eyes. Makes sense now...

Hmm. I hate how certain women where hats. To me, I find it VERY ugly and unlady like.

Why is this dude clowning on where I work? Where u work at? How much money u make? Seriously niggas crack me up.

Tek isn't black.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-16-2010, 11:55 AM
It makes sense of Q.O.P to work at Baby Phat she got 12 kids to clothe!!! Employee discounts mean somethin!

IrOnMaN
02-16-2010, 12:00 PM
It makes sense of Q.O.P to work at Baby Phat she got 12 kids to clothe!!! Employee discounts mean somethin!

OMG, guys! She's got two kids. Plus, Babyphat is useless and expensive, in my opinion.

Prolifical ENG
02-16-2010, 12:08 PM
When flat brimmed caps came in, it seems that they started coming with better quality material and worn more like a top hat.

Before the bend was to better mould the cap to your head so it would fit snug, keep the sun out of your eyes, and could absorb sweat when playing baseball.

The only time I see "purpose" to wear a cap is when you are playing sports doing some outdoor activity or attending a sporting event. After I turned 21 my hat wearing declined.

The flat brimmed hats is fashion. The curved ones never really intended to be that much more athletic apparel than fashion but people started wearing them all the time and took it to the next level.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-16-2010, 12:11 PM
flat brims look funny to me +)

IrOnMaN
02-16-2010, 12:14 PM
When flat brimmed caps came in, it seems that they started coming with better quality material and worn more like a top hat.

Before the bend was to better mould the cap to your head so it would fit snug, keep the sun out of your eyes, and could absorb sweat when playing baseball.

The only time I see "purpose" to wear a cap is when you are playing sports doing some outdoor activity or attending a sporting event. After I turned 21 my hat wearing declined.

The flat brimmed hats is fashion. The curved ones never really intended to be that much more athletic apparel than fashion but people started wearing them all the time and took it to the next level.

+rep

check two
02-16-2010, 12:16 PM
Yeah, like I had said before, the flat brim is the updated version of the top hat.

5hundred&one
02-16-2010, 12:18 PM
check two is bitter and old.

check two
02-16-2010, 12:18 PM
Tek is partly white and he's upset that he isn't fully white. Hence the jealousy towards whites. He is supposedly from the streets, yet he has been on the internet lately more than anybody else here. His favorite channel is the Logo channel.

Juice lives in a shack down south and eats crawfish for breakfast and bull frogs for dinner. His hobbies include making bad music, listening to bad music, and trying to hit on guys at the welfare office.

They both enjoy getting males opinions on how their outfits look. They shop more than broads.

5hundred&one
02-16-2010, 12:21 PM
^

http://jasonfking.com/blog/wp-content/2009/12/faded-glory.jpg

TeknicelStylez
02-16-2010, 12:28 PM
i have no idea how you guys are comparing a top hat to a flat brimmed fitted it doesn't even make sense. one is round and magicians wear it, the other is made to match your sneakers...

and trixx... nobody in the UK should be wearing flat brim hats..

Longbongcilvaringz
02-16-2010, 12:30 PM
Juice lives in a shack down south and eats crawfish for breakfast and bull frogs for dinner. His hobbies include making bad music, listening to bad music, and trying to hit on guys at the welfare office.

They both enjoy getting males opinions on how their outfits look. They shop more than broads.

hahaha

Check Two is furious, and non ignorant.

TeknicelStylez
02-16-2010, 12:30 PM
check two smells his sisters panties so he can try to remember what its like to have his face close to pussy

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2010, 12:31 PM
tek ur not a pimp

you have a tiny white mans penis.

another reason your angry.

TeknicelStylez
02-16-2010, 12:38 PM
lmfao! i'm not going to argue about my dick size on wu corp... that's it I give up... i'm done arguing with idiots in gen chat.

You guys need to take a good long hard look in the mirror, and than take a look at your ideology than take a look at who's forum youLre posting in. if you do this correctly, your next steps will be deleting your accounts.

I'm just going to pretend you don't exist for now

check two
02-16-2010, 12:40 PM
lol hearing a guy talk constantly about color coordinating his outfits seems a little odd. Do you carry an iron with you on the 'streets' in case you get a wrinkle?

Olive Oil Goombah
you keep saying that but you keep coming back for more therapy.

Queen Of Poetry
OMG, guys! She's got two kids.

Thanks sweetie.:*

Prolifical ENG
02-16-2010, 12:42 PM
i have no idea how you guys are comparing a top hat to a flat brimmed fitted it doesn't even make sense. one is round and magicians wear it, the other is made to match your sneakers...

The top hat was a fashion statement in urban respectability in the 19th century and early 20th. Although it was associated with upper class people, at one time all classes of people wore them. The comparison is how they are both worn on the head. The flat brimmed fitted is worn for fashion and some cases to match sneakers. They arent made for its original intended purpose in sports. Theres nothing wrong with that since it became a success. Sneakers exploded with fashion along with the fitted hat as more people wear them casually and not just for certain activities.

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2010, 12:49 PM

wat?

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Ghostface-Killah-du02.jpg

http://news.musiconplay.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/prodigy.jpg

http://internationaltravelingsuperstar.com/hof/eazy.jpg

http://orgtheory.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/rza190.jpg

checkmate

Queen Of Poetry
02-16-2010, 12:53 PM
Tek isn't black.

I wasn't talkin about Tek. But Tek is a nigga though.

TeknicelStylez
02-16-2010, 12:53 PM
All those hats except for ghosts were corny, and Rza has the worst style I ever seen in my life.

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2010, 12:54 PM
It can be our little secret Tek

http://eighty81.com/v2/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/mase.jpg

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1284/masek.jpg

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2010, 01:02 PM
Masta Killa must've had a reaaaaaaaally goofy haircut or just felt awkward in his social setting.

I bet he was about to walk into whole foods to grab some vegan snax. Peace to allah for providing a rim to bend!

http://cultureking.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/mastakillapic.jpg

5hundred&one
02-16-2010, 01:04 PM
http://blogs.sohh.com/nyc/raekwon3245.jpg
http://slangrap.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/ghostface1.jpg
http://blogs.bet.com/music/soundOff/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/method-red.jpg
http://www.shoptradition.com/store/blog/uploaded_images/210030564lae3-740711.jpg
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/17871341/Inspectah+Deck.png
http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/images/artist/c/cappa/az_official/281x211.jpg

I'll just leave these here.

SKAMPOE
02-16-2010, 01:04 PM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/DSC00066-1.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/DSC00002-2-1.jpg
GETCHA SWAGGER GAME UP NIKKAZ
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/Picture0015.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2010, 01:05 PM
flat brimmed hats are really for wiggers and really skinny people whose oval shaped heads dont properly fit a baseball cap.

Its also why they tuck their ears it.

Plus they are too lazy to bend it...a reflection on their own self loathing.

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2010, 01:12 PM
that is a nice hat dood.

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/946/skamcornb.jpg

SKAMPOE
02-16-2010, 01:21 PM
Thanks

fag

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2010, 02:02 PM
skampoe u look less fat in that picture

TeknicelStylez
02-16-2010, 02:09 PM
yes thats right, all 9 of your favorite rappers wear guess what!

FLAT BRIMMED HATS

O M G

i think you guys really need to reconsider what forum you're on... maybe the jon bon jovi board will suit you guys better.

Queen Of Poetry
02-16-2010, 02:25 PM
Ya'll r trippin. Skamp is cute. I mean I think he would crush me if he was on top but he's a cutie.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2010, 02:28 PM

FLAT BRIMMED HATS

O M G

i think you guys really need to reconsider what forum you're on... maybe the jon bon jovi board will suit you guys better.

if a rapper said gay sex was hip hop....you'd be getting fucked in the ass by sundown.

ya fuckin TOOL!!!

SKAMPOE
02-16-2010, 02:35 PM

FLAT BRIMMED HATS

O M G

hahahaha i asked my self the same question, fuck are they doin here, but yo, its smart from their perspective, its like hunting, u hunt ur one shot has to be carefully thought out, but if all the dear are trapped in one corner u can shot aimlessly n ones gon get shot....<<that in a racist perespective, n thats the problem...

Ya'll r trippin. Skamp is cute. I mean I think he would crush me if he was on top but he's a cutie.
mami, fuck that missionary shit, i blow backs out, doggy wit ma timbs on mama and watch how i tear ur birf canal open from the fierce thrusting...
love u long time!!

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2010, 02:37 PM
hahahaha i asked my self the same question, fuck are they doin here, but yo, its smart from their perspective, its like hunting, u hunt ur one shot has to be carefully thought out, but if all the dear are trapped in one corner u can shot aimlessly n ones gon get shot....<<that in a racist perespective, n thats the problem...

mami, fuck that missionary shit, i blow backs out, doggy wit ma timbs on mama and watch how i tear ur birf canal open from the fierce thrusting...
love u long time!!

4th grade education hard at work here...

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2010, 02:46 PM
People seem to get reaaally emotional over the way a man bends a hat rim.

I think the scientific community needs to look into the matter. Maybe get a special about it on NOVA.

Queen Of Poetry
02-16-2010, 02:51 PM
love u long time!!

Oh my. That sounds painful.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-16-2010, 03:30 PM
I don't live in the middle of PA. I live near Philly. And there are plenty of attractive sluts around here. Have you visited every single city/town in PA? lol You're referring more to the boondock areas, close by to where Art lives. He's not far from West Virginia.

You have a lot more of an obsession with clothes and fashion then I do, man. I didn't realize that type of stuff was more on people's minds in the projects, than in places like Hollywood.

thats cuz where u live theres probably a whole buncha bum ass niggas who cant dress..on the other hand over here in the tri state area niggas over here actually like females so we like to look good for them...u get ranked on by strangers if u look like a bum me nd my niggas make fun of ppl all daa time for tht shit...

nd ive NEVER been laughed @ for wearing a flat brimmed hat nd i wear flat nd the regular 1's

TeknicelStylez
02-16-2010, 03:45 PM
^^

Exactly my point those frilly jeans and scuffy k mart boots with your dirty bent rim hat isn't getting you any fine bitches around here kid, hate to break it to you. And vice versa when i come to your town im bagging all your chickens

SKAMPOE
02-16-2010, 03:52 PM
Oh my. That sounds painful.
its that gooooooooooooooooood pain mama! lol

check two
02-16-2010, 03:53 PM
thats cuz where u live theres probably a whole buncha bum ass niggas who cant dress..on the other hand over here in the tri state area niggas over here actually like females so we like to look good for them...u get ranked on by strangers if u look like a bum me nd my niggas make fun of ppl all daa time for tht shit...

nd ive NEVER been laughed @ for wearing a flat brimmed hat nd i wear flat nd the regular 1's

Dude, you're still a virgin. And I saw that pic of you with that ugly bright ass hat. You're a poser. I could get fine chicks wearing a garbage bag. You need to pay a bunch of money on clothes to even pull a girl that is a 3.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-16-2010, 03:57 PM
Dude, you're still a virgin. And I saw that pic of you with that ugly bright ass hat. You're a poser. I could get fine chicks wearing a garbage bag. You need to pay a bunch of money on clothes to even pull a girl that is a 3.

im prolly hslf ur age and fuck more girls then you thats fucking sad nd nigga tht hat is in retirement i dont wear that shit anymore but still got compliments from the bitches on it...

im a poser wtf does thaat even mean? i wear good clothes to get pussy? if thats the cost for gettin vadge then so be it

check two
02-16-2010, 03:57 PM
^^

Exactly my point those frilly jeans and scuffy k mart boots with your dirty bent rim hat isn't getting you any fine bitches around here kid, hate to break it to you. And vice versa when i come to your town im bagging all your chickens

Those streets must be pretty rough there with everybody typing away furiously on their phones using the internet. How do you have time to pick up girls when you're always here at the site?

check two
02-16-2010, 04:02 PM
im prolly hslf ur age and fuck more girls then you thats fucking sad nd nigga tht hat is in retirement i dont wear that shit anymore but still got compliments from the bitches on it...

im a poser wtf does thaat even mean? i wear good clothes to get pussy? if thats the cost for gettin vadge then so be it

You don't have any self image. You just wear what others are wearing to try to fit in. You buried that hat in your back yard cause you got made fun of so much by the whole town. So you got to second base with some fat chick with facial hair and you think you're Don Juan now? Blonkey please.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-16-2010, 04:08 PM
You don't have any self image. You just wear what others are wearing to try to fit in. You buried that hat in your back yard cause you got made fun of so much by the whole town. So you got to second base with some fat chick with facial hair and you think you're Don Juan now? Blonkey please.

nOOOOO THTS WHERE UR WRONG MY YOUNG ONE MY SWAG IS EXACTLY THAT "MY SWAG" I STILL HAVE THE HAT ND ROCK IT OCCASSIONALLY BUT MY SWAG CHANGES ALOT SORTA LIKE UR MOOD U PMS'ING FAGGOT

AcidPhosphate69
02-16-2010, 04:21 PM
^ caught feelings over his clothing status.

Tek, for the rcord...the only pussy you would get around here is the hood rats everybody else has already tagged out since 8th grade. Nobody likes that "gangster" shit anymore. Around here, the people who dress like that...99% of the time are lil' dirtbag wannabe black white kids that throw gang signs and think getting addicted to OC's is mad gangster. Some of these kids entire styles are lifted from whatever rapper they like.

Typical southern NH wigger gear...

Black rags (cuz black is kinda neutral around here, white works)
Jeans that are far too baggy
Whatever shirt their mom gave them that looks the most gangster
Fake chain
Air Force 1's bought from Marshall's (clearance store)

And they all seriously talk the same with the same worn out slang and fake bass in the voice.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-16-2010, 04:25 PM
look at u weird ass fucking americans getting so worked up over hats and shit

jesus

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-16-2010, 04:29 PM
^ caught feelings over his clothing status.

Tek, for the rcord...the only pussy you would get around here is the hood rats everybody else has already tagged out since 8th grade. Nobody likes that "gangster" shit anymore. Around here, the people who dress like that...99% of the time are lil' dirtbag wannabe black white kids that throw gang signs and think getting addicted to OC's is mad gangster. Some of these kids entire styles are lifted from whatever rapper they like.

Typical southern NH wigger gear...

Black rags (cuz black is kinda neutral around here, white works)
Jeans that are far too baggy
Whatever shirt their mom gave them that looks the most gangster
Fake chain
Air Force 1's bought from Marshall's (clearance store)

And they all seriously talk the same with the same worn out slang and fake bass in the voice.

u CATCH FEELINGS ON DA REGULAR... ND ALL THOSE CLOTHES U MENTIONED NO1 WEARS THT SHT EITHER ...EXCEPT FOR THE BLACK RAAGS FOR DA JUXIE JUX... AIR FORCES RE PLAYED UT ESPECIAALLY WHITE ON WHITES (IDGAF WHAT ANY1 SAYS THEM SHITS R OUT)...BAGGY JEANS R OUT EVEN THO SUM OF MY NIGGAS WEAR THEM U GOTTA ROCK FITTED CUZ DA SKINNY JEAN MOVEMENT SHIT IS OVER TOO...ID RATHER HAVE NO CHAIN THEN A FAKE 1 AAND I BUY MY OWN SHIRTS SO YEA...

TeknicelStylez
02-16-2010, 04:33 PM
Who the fuck said I dress gangster, and the only reason I'm stuck on this sight is cause I'm YOUR whack ass state Check, and I wouldn't fuck these ugly ass red neck skanks with Nicky's 2 inch dick.

How bout we just settle like this, you post your pics, we'll post ours and let the WTC femailes decide...?

Waiting for an excuse about how you don't have anthing to prove on the internet... you get no play dook admit it.

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2010, 04:35 PM
look at u weird ass fucking americans getting so worked up over hats and shit

jesus

LOL Prolifical extracted all the flat brimmed hat posts out of a different thread and put them in here, then made it under my name for some reason.

Basically all the fashion divas of the corp took the bait. LOL! I just like to keep posting in this fred because the dead serious replies that keep turning up are hilarious.

If I post in black the furious fashion divas might not pick up on this

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-16-2010, 04:45 PM
nO1'S DEAD SERIOUS IM TRYNA HELP CHECK OUT BUT IF HE DOESNT LIKE GIRLS ND LIKES TO HAVE GUYS THUMB WRESTLE WITH HIS BUTTHOLE THEN THTS ON HIM

check two
02-16-2010, 04:47 PM
Sounds good Tek, my pics are on here. It should be an exciting competition with there being about three girls here at the forum. lol You're the one who backs out of crap. You had bet me that I couldn't pick up any broads around your way.. and then you backed down when you realized you would be losing that $15 that you had to use to get a pencil thin at the barber shop.

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2010, 04:49 PM
nO1'S DEAD SERIOUS IM TRYNA HELP CHECK OUT BUT IF HE DOESNT LIKE GIRLS ND LIKES TO HAVE GUYS THUMB WRESTLE WITH HIS BUTTHOLE THEN THTS ON HIM

WuTang Corp's very first
fashion show extravaganza coming this February!
http://www.allcritterspetcaresitters.com/fall_festival_2007-32.jpg
sponsored by

http://charrichayden13.tripod.com/images/phat_fashions.gif
http://mptv.org/data/podcast/logo-nova-podcast.jpg
http://www.seeklogo.com/images/F/Fubu-logo-81994DC787-seeklogo.com.gif
http://www.viewpoints.com/images/review/2008/260/17/1221603737-77488_full.jpg
http://www.hiphop-dojo.de/pix/wuwear.jpg

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-16-2010, 04:59 PM
eH UVE BEEN SLIPPING ROBBIE

TeknicelStylez
02-16-2010, 05:06 PM
Sounds good Tek, my pics are on here. It should be an exciting competition with there being about three girls here at the forum. lol You're the one who backs out of crap. You had bet me that I couldn't pick up any broads around your way.. and then you backed down when you realized you would be losing that $15 that you had to use to get a pencil thin at the barber shop.

I tolf you to come through, you ain't set nothing up!

And we have more females than k sun, QOP, and Black, they just don't only post in gen chat

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2010, 05:50 PM
eH UVE BEEN SLIPPING ROBBIE

gET BACK TO YOUR SKOOL WORK YA LITTLE TWERP.

The fashion show can wait.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-16-2010, 06:12 PM
gET BACK TO YOUR SKOOL WORK YA LITTLE TWERP.

The fashion show can wait.

aFTER ALL IVE DONE FOR U UR GOIN 2 INSULT ME ON MY AGE... IS THIS REALLY WHERE OUR FRIENDSHIP HAS GONE RAHBUT?

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2010, 06:16 PM
Fashion or next Mondays maff test...

make your choice jr.

http://images.publicradio.org/content/2008/12/01/20081201_gradtest_33.jpg

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-16-2010, 06:54 PM
iTS AROUND 63 I CANT SEE WHAAT'S BEHIND THE 3 SO I JUST ASSUMED IT WAS 3 BUT ITS OBV NOT THE RIGHT ANSWER

Queen Of Poetry
02-17-2010, 07:41 AM
its that gooooooooooooooooood pain mama! lol

I love it when u call me mama! I need to get a Puerto Rican man. Talk dirty in spanish. Probably actually be saying take out the garbage but to me it will be all sexy. Ha!

SKAMPOE
02-17-2010, 07:49 AM
lol i would do things to you that are consider illegal in most states...

J-Cee
02-17-2010, 08:39 AM
youd eat her?

lol sorry bruh..
i gotta learn spanish ayy,one of those languages that sounds sexy n shit comin from a woman in almost all things said haha

SKAMPOE
02-17-2010, 08:43 AM
i'd eat her out fa sho, i love a good peach.

J-Cee
02-17-2010, 08:45 AM
eheheh true to that..i love the variety in pussy..i had one that smelt like a burrito a few months back..i like burritoes but nah wasnt in the mood for goin down on no mexican smellin shit at the time.

SKAMPOE
02-17-2010, 08:49 AM
hhahaahahhaa

on topic

tryna get these on the weekend

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs282.ash1/20952_353619919921_205256499921_5009185_4773695_n. jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5009194&id=205256499921)

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-17-2010, 07:41 PM
hhahaahahhaa

on topic

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs282.ash1/20952_353619919921_205256499921_5009185_4773695_n. jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5009194&id=205256499921)

word dem ken griffeys are official my nigga

TeknicelStylez
02-17-2010, 07:44 PM
i aint feelin em yo sorry

EAGLE EYE
02-17-2010, 07:46 PM
velcro is a fat persons best friend

check two
02-17-2010, 07:50 PM
I actually thought they looked like female sneakers when I first looked at them cause of the design/color scheme.

TeknicelStylez
02-17-2010, 07:52 PM
im not feeling the color scheme shape, futuristic look, none of that

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-17-2010, 08:30 PM
hhahaahahhaa

on topic

Hopefully they make them in a children's size 5.