PDA

View Full Version : europeans created gingivitis and toof degay

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-16-2010, 11:36 AM
-English language, invented by the english
-Black people in america, invented by the english

If it wasnt for the English, you wouldnt have the language for your Illmatics and Guccis, and you wouldn't have the black people to be doing it. The English introduced black people and the language to the americas, for that you must be thankful.

Otherwise no wutangs, no soulja boys, no illmatic, no lil waynes, no dj premiers, no 2pacs, no guccis no outkast no nuthin

think about it

non of this if the english hadnt shipped over blacks and english out of good will and street hustle

your country would be full of german mid west farmers and parasitic dago's, what sort of music you wouldve had? obviously no jazz, no soul, no blues without the English sending blacks to america either.

EWMLMc3ES3I

http://i48.tinypic.com/bf5nad.jpg

and this is the mothatfuckin thanks i get?

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-16-2010, 11:37 AM
this wouldve been the music of America to this very day

RDF3hSbetd0

5hundred&one
02-16-2010, 11:40 AM
so I guess that's why y'all felt vindicated by destroying hip-hop with your corny swag.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-16-2010, 11:42 AM
Pretty long bow.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-16-2010, 11:42 AM
destroying hip hop?

corny swag?

havent you been rockin gucci man and wocka flocka sigs for the last 3 months?

gtfo lol fuckin americans

Longbongcilvaringz
02-16-2010, 11:44 AM
Doesn't Africa have more of a claim?

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-16-2010, 11:46 AM
africans + english language + years of oppression = rap music

and you can also give the years of oppression credit to the english aswell for the lingering affect of the actual slave trade itself.

america has doen nothin itself to be actuall given credit for starting hip hop. non of it wouldve been possible

Xu3arpX_rwo

5hundred&one
02-16-2010, 11:47 AM
destroying hip hop?

corny swag?

I only do it cuz euros don't.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-16-2010, 11:48 AM
Doesn't Africa have more of a claim?

no

TeknicelStylez
02-16-2010, 11:49 AM
thanks for the opression england

Longbongcilvaringz
02-16-2010, 11:59 AM
The irony of Lacey, a supposed half African 'brother', espousing the positive outcomes of the slave trade, can't be lost on people.

Mumm Ra
02-16-2010, 12:04 PM
what a gay thread

ALCATRAZ
02-16-2010, 12:15 PM
black man is god

SKAMPOE
02-16-2010, 12:22 PM
so I guess that's why y'all felt vindicated by destroying hip-hop with your corny swag.
ahahahahha werd
thanks for the opression england
hahahaha werd

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2010, 12:33 PM
this kid desperately wants to be american and black

Longbongcilvaringz
02-16-2010, 12:35 PM
He is a self loather.

He looks like supper.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-16-2010, 12:36 PM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxfw3gIH2K1qz88eno1_400.jpg

Pat's mudda

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2010, 12:39 PM
wow....good one.

he really got u pat

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-16-2010, 12:41 PM
god your a terrible poster

ur just here out of habit now

just leave

all your posts are identicle and predictable. and non of them are good!

i think we need more angry! post s in here to drive your old ass out!

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-16-2010, 12:49 PM
French Rap is pretty sick sounding though. Their language carries flow better but has the shortcoming of being less rhythmic in my opinion. Bone Thugs is better in English. Biggie of course would be better in French.

But its American, not English. We spell things as different as Spanish and Italian IMO. Our dialects are distinct. Our slang and our proper words alike are different. Not really the same language, it will continue to separate as time goes on.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2010, 12:51 PM
god your a terrible poster

ur just here out of habit now

just leave

all your posts are identicle and predictable. and non of them are good!

i think we need more angry! post s in here to drive your old ass out!

wutang sux, people who listen to wutang are gay

TEE HEE!!!

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-16-2010, 12:59 PM
Biggie of course would be better in French.

lol wat

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2010, 01:01 PM
biggie is overrated

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-16-2010, 01:14 PM
Listen to his flow, it would be even better in French. His voice is soft and relaxed French would make it slur together which he already sort of does. It would be tight. Think about it.

Bone Thugs use more fast paced rap to create a rhythmic sound which comes across as being smooth but its actually a mixture of more staccato speech and more smooth vocals. French would have a harder time doing this since it naturally links sounds.

Biggie is better then Tupac. They're both highly overrated though. But Ghostlaced overrates BT&H so I thought its fair.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-16-2010, 01:17 PM
Listen to his flow, it would be even better in French. His voice is soft and relaxed French would make it slur together which he already sort of does. It would be tight. Think about it.

Bone Thugs use more fast paced rap to create a rhythmic sound which comes across as being smooth but its actually a mixture of more staccato speech and more smooth vocals. French would have a harder time doing this since it naturally links sounds.

Wow this niggaz realy put thought into this shit loll

i have no idea why your saying biggies voice is "soft and relaxed" though, wtf lol.

Uncle Steezo
02-16-2010, 01:18 PM
since the black man is the original man that invented the whiteman who in turn oppressed him, you point is not only invalid but ignorant as well.

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2010, 01:19 PM
my stools are soft and relaxed.

Lex Lugor
02-16-2010, 02:28 PM
elohel @ bonethugs LOL!

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2010, 02:31 PM
Wow this niggaz realy put thought into this shit loll

i have no idea why your saying biggies voice is "soft and relaxed" though, wtf lol.

seriously tho wannabe black pakistani kid, bonethugs fucking sucks now.

Bizzy is a faggot, everyone in cleveland thinks this..

stop jockin the group, the city and the U.S. in general.

you eat pork and beans for breakfast.

Bone sucks dude...they suck...they are gay, havent been good since 95.

go visit E.99th and St. Clair and you will realize that shit is abandoned ok? its over, done...and it was shit back then.

SKAMPOE
02-16-2010, 02:37 PM
French Rap is pretty sick sounding though. Their language carries flow better but has the shortcoming of being less rhythmic in my opinion. Bone Thugs is better in English. Biggie of course would be better in French.

But its American, not English. We spell things as different as Spanish and Italian IMO. Our dialects are distinct. Our slang and our proper words alike are different. Not really the same language, it will continue to separate as time goes on.
duhfuck?:nonono:

food for thought
02-16-2010, 02:55 PM
The irony of Lacey, a supposed half African 'brother', espousing the positive outcomes of the slave trade, can't be lost on people.

this has to be the first Fag Bateman post i ever agreed with im my lyyyyiefe.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-16-2010, 03:10 PM
destroying hip hop?

corny swag?

ur music taste fucking sucks woka floka and gucci r gods...peep saalute me or shoot me 1 and 2

5hundred&one
02-16-2010, 03:20 PM
don't bother, he used to like gucci. I'm pretty sure it was lacey who said gucci takes it back to the essence in one of his posts.

but he realized his eurofag friends would dog him for listenin to it, so he pretends he never liked it.

Edgar Erebus
02-16-2010, 03:23 PM
africans + english language + years of oppression = rap music

and you can also give the years of oppression credit to the english aswell for the lingering affect of the actual slave trade itself.

america has doen nothin itself to be actuall given credit for starting hip hop. non of it wouldve been possible

Xu3arpX_rwo

Funny thing is that Bone Thugs' harmonies were inspired by the acapella choruses that were brought to Cleveland by immigrants from central and eastern Europe. Just so that you know.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-16-2010, 03:47 PM
^yeah well good 4 u kid, really happy for ya!

don't bother, he used to like gucci. I'm pretty sure it was lacey who said gucci takes it back to the essence in one of his posts.

but he realized his eurofag friends would dog him for listenin to it, so he pretends he never liked it.

oh u wanna get serious with this gucci mane convosation? really? when did i pretend anything?stop talking out ur ass from prssure

im the first one to say all you behind the times with this gucci shit, that shits been played out

cap
02-16-2010, 03:50 PM

yeah he definitely was a gucci mane fan till he realized that apparently that wasnt cool to us.

he also wants to be black, but since we stay shoving it in his face what an L it is trying to convince people on here for over a year he's black, he now plays the proud to be english card LOL.

this dude cant think for himself, he needs random guys on the internet to poin out why he's a sorry excuse for a human being.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-16-2010, 03:51 PM
^yeah well good 4 u kid, really happy for ya!

oh u wanna get serious with this gucci mane convosation? really? when did i pretend anything?stop talking out ur ass from prssure

im the first one to say all you behind the times with this gucci shit, that shits been played out

lmfao at an english person thinking that the "american" hip-hop listeners are behind...niggaa ive been listening to gucci since i was like 12 waaay before it was cool..

yea and u were riding guccis dick before plus u prob just heard wasted i heard that shit litterally aa yeaar and a half aago...
nd guccis never played out but i listen to more flocka gucci is gettin too mainstream but kush is my cologne is goat

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-16-2010, 03:53 PM
Before anyone was saying anything good about Gucci on this site I WAS THE ONLY ONE who said you need to loosed up with the hate

2 years later u all sayin what i was sayin 2 years ago

just playin catch up

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-16-2010, 04:01 PM
ur a fucking idiot u started tlking about gucci like 2 weeks ago me and TSA been tlkin aabt him for a minute...ur an english rap fan all u do is play catch up