PDA

View Full Version : When Keeping It Real....Goes Wrong (official call an ambulamps thrread ahahahahaah)

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-16-2010, 10:27 PM
following on from IOVES post, shit needs its on fred!!

lQJFv9SMSMQ
^LOL the black bitch robs the white beard mans bag and shit!!!!!!

AHAHHAHHAAHAHAhaahahahaahahah

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4006/4364181564_93a65c556e_o.gif

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2010, 10:36 PM
This guy should be a bonus character you can unlock in the next Fight Night

TRAPOS
02-16-2010, 10:37 PM
Hahhaa nigger got dummied hahaha

Dr Sleepwalker
02-16-2010, 10:39 PM
Lmfffao

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-16-2010, 10:40 PM
CALL A AMBULAMPS JAMIE BEEN SHOT
dont go son nigga u my muthafuckin heart

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-16-2010, 10:40 PM
tht white guy is a fucking G son..he beat the shit outta dat faggot...the girls like yea go whoop his ass then he gets his ass beat nd shes like we can press charges fuckin pussy

PALEHORSE
02-16-2010, 10:42 PM
i1dQ6tKeybo&feature=player_embedded#

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-16-2010, 10:42 PM
that bitch was eggin him on aswell to start it

LOL at Daria in the headphones pretending nothing out of normal is going on here

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-16-2010, 10:46 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2691/4364431562_742e2e6613_o.jpg

AAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHhahahaah

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2010, 10:46 PM
LOL

you can't really press charges when he threw the first punch. i could see those scumbags trying to flip it as a hate crime or something ghey.

some people need to suck it up and understand the AARP will fuck you up fannie packs and everything.

11th Chamber
02-16-2010, 10:51 PM
classic clip

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-16-2010, 10:56 PM
the dude reminds me a bit of doodlebug or whatever his name is

http://i48.tinypic.com/bf5nad.jpg

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2010, 10:59 PM
AHahhaha BeetleJuice!

Hes a Steelers fan too

http://www.mikeshorts.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/beet.JPG

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-16-2010, 11:02 PM
AHHAhahhaha i remember seeing a howard stern vid on youtube they wind him him the whole fuckin time lol he gets so fuckin mad
i think it was that dude who killed himself that almost got hit by beetle

cute lil fella! ahahahahaahah

SKAMPOE
02-16-2010, 11:09 PM
Hahhaa nigger got dummied hahaha
nicky gooch^

ch-chef
02-16-2010, 11:09 PM
yep the first thing i thought was beetlejuice
....."doodlebug" just fuckin cracked me up that shit was hilarious....doodlebug, im gonna start callin dudes doodlebug

J-Cee
02-16-2010, 11:56 PM
dont know the whole story behind it but from seein that the black dude fuckin deserved it and copped it like he should of..

TeknicelStylez
02-17-2010, 01:02 AM
nicky gooch^

I already reported it

That shit was fucking hysterical, you could tell that old dude had a few screws lose... I wouldn't have fucked with him either. He better check himself for AIDS though dude he fucked up was definitely a dope head.

Funny ass GIF too lmfaooo

SKAMPOE
02-17-2010, 02:10 AM
I already reported it

That shit was fucking hysterical, you could tell that old dude had a few screws lose... I wouldn't have fucked with him either. He better check himself for AIDS though dude he fucked up was definitely a dope head.

Funny ass GIF too lmfaooo
http://www.porhomme.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/matt-damon-the-informant-october-2009.jpg

tajeco
02-17-2010, 04:16 AM
yep the first thing i thought was beetlejuice
....."doodlebug" just fuckin cracked me up that shit was hilarious....doodlebug, im gonna start callin dudes doodlebug

I know right. Franchise called him doodlebug. I don't know why it's so funny but I can't stop laughing. doodlebug, fuckin hell

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-17-2010, 10:15 AM
AHAHahahahahahahahahaha!! oh shit i was laughin so damn HOARD last night at that ahHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAA fuckin doodlebug wtf

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-17-2010, 10:36 AM
qXkwa9uFBss

LOL heres the same guy !!!!!

Professor Poopsnagle
02-17-2010, 10:47 AM
The angry black woman emotionaly stomping her feet yelling WHOOP HIS WHITE ASS! That's the funniest part.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
02-17-2010, 11:01 AM
HAHA The Back Of That Old Dude Shirt Said .....I Am A MotherFucker.....

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-17-2010, 11:02 AM
but wait theres more!

_tXfdCS2MsE

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/9/9e/ACBusStreetFightAfterMatch.jpg.jpg

lmafao

IrOnMaN
02-17-2010, 11:34 AM
lQJFv9SMSMQ

It was clearly self-defense. The black guy just thought he could just pick on a 67 year old white male JUST BECAUSE HE'S WHITE!

And what REALLY gets me is when someone said something racist toward the white guy just because.

Now, since the white guy defended himself, he's the bad guy. Now if the black would have beat up the white guy, he would've been praised.

Dumbasses.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-17-2010, 11:35 AM
tectrus

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91310

Uncle Steezo
02-17-2010, 11:40 AM
this thread is better. the other one was made by a faggot.

IrOnMaN
02-17-2010, 11:43 AM
Oh, I didn't know that there was a thread about this.

Why did the black girls take his bags?

Fucking dirty ass hoodhoes!

TeknicelStylez
02-17-2010, 11:43 AM
I like frans one better, Tec turned it into some racial shit

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-17-2010, 11:54 AM
When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong....Part Deux

byTGHfma56w

JOOO RRR STOOPIT

ahahaahahahahah DAMN MONGORIANS!!!!! hahahahahahahHHAAHAHAHAh

PALEHORSE
02-17-2010, 11:58 AM
ahaahaahha "king kong aint got shit on meh!"

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-17-2010, 01:12 PM
http://www.videovat.com/videos/971/chappelle-keeping-real.aspx

^Ironman

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-17-2010, 01:53 PM
Fuk u!

IrOnMaN
02-17-2010, 01:54 PM
I like frans one better, Tec turned it into some racial shit

I was trying not too. If I did, then I'm sorry. It is what it is.

netscape check two
02-17-2010, 01:58 PM
lol at Tek acting upset about somebody saying something racial, when he does it all the time himself.

YungSunny
02-17-2010, 02:02 PM
I was trying not too. If I did, then I'm sorry. It is what it is.

Then you suck lol

IrOnMaN
02-17-2010, 02:08 PM
http://www.videovat.com/videos/971/chappelle-keeping-real.aspx

^Ironman

I NEVER in my life said ANYTHING that ignorant. Thanks away.

lol at Tek acting upset about somebody saying something racial, when he does it all the time himself.

I know, Check. That's the difference b/w him and I. I was trying my best NOT to make it into a racial thing but from watching the video, the black guy who got folded up made it a racial thing. I'm just defending the white guy FOR THE RIGHT REASON!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-17-2010, 02:18 PM
lol this has more to do with mental stabilty and knowing when to keep ur mouth shut

TeknicelStylez
02-17-2010, 02:51 PM
Why couldn't it just be one guy kicking another guys ass... it had to be about a WHITE guy justifiably kicking a BLACK guys ass

Here's another observation... the same people who like bent rim hats and skinny girls like the fact that this black guy got beat up by a white guy...

Hmmmm....

netscape check two
02-17-2010, 03:00 PM
If you're referring to me, I never said that I liked that this guy got beat up or that I like skinny girls. I said that I don't like BBW's.

LORD NOSE
02-17-2010, 03:10 PM
the overall moral of the story is...

you can get fucked up at anytime by anyone

INF
02-17-2010, 03:16 PM
A3LK1CChb08

Professor Poopsnagle
02-17-2010, 03:24 PM
Why couldn't it just be one guy kicking another guys ass... it had to be about a WHITE guy justifiably kicking a BLACK guys ass

Here's another observation... the same people who like bent rim hats and skinny girls like the fact that this black guy got beat up by a white guy...

Hmmmm....
It was about race from the beginning of the movie when the black guy pulled the race card.

EAGLE EYE
02-17-2010, 03:52 PM
a3lk1cchb08

lol

beautifulrock
02-17-2010, 04:21 PM
n3yhfW8Kpp4

beautifulrock
02-17-2010, 04:25 PM
http://www.lampsbeautiful.com/amber.html

beautifulrock
02-17-2010, 04:28 PM
http://www.myspace.com/theamberlamps

theDZA
02-17-2010, 04:46 PM
lol at the black dude...wot a faggot

he deserved it, i wanted to smack him in the fuckin mouth too.....pussy got his ass beat by an old man

theDZA
02-17-2010, 04:52 PM

Hmmmm....

the black guy played the racial cards n then got his ass kicked...he got wot he deserved

IrOnMaN
02-17-2010, 04:57 PM
It was about race from the beginning of the movie when the black guy pulled the race card.

Thank you.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-17-2010, 05:14 PM
This is a lesson for wannabe thugs:

Odds are that eccentrically dressed white guy you plan on robbing with grey or white hair fought in Vietnam... Not a good choice. Guy still has flashbacks of gutting gooks with his K Bar, he's not gonna get afraid when you threaten to punch him.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-17-2010, 05:21 PM
Wow, white people sure are good at fighting!

Professor Poopsnagle
02-17-2010, 05:23 PM
wow, white people sure are good at fighting!ahahahahaa

PALEHORSE
02-17-2010, 05:25 PM
i wouldnt be surprised at all if that was sunny winters

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-17-2010, 05:27 PM
No ones better than the other, theyre both full blown retard.

The worst bitch was the hoe filming the whole thing who stole that mans bag! What a cunt!

Plus I hte people who egg on fights from the background.

angry!
02-17-2010, 05:28 PM
u5fnjFVPCek

warmin up in the street like he skippin around the ring callin niggas out!!!!!!!!!

"king kong aint got shit on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

homies swag broke the meter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IrOnMaN
02-17-2010, 05:28 PM
i wouldnt be surprised at all if that was sunny winters

I doubt it.

EAGLE EYE
02-17-2010, 05:30 PM
I do see these kinds of people almost every day when walking by the bus stop with my starbucks.

I usually just cast a stare of judgement with my lifeless blue eyes and entertain the idea of riding on a dirty bus; full of oxy head, real-life mortal kombat characters.

IrOnMaN
02-17-2010, 05:37 PM
No ones better than the other, theyre both full blown retard.

The worst bitch was the hoe filming the whole thing who stole that mans bag! What a cunt!

Plus I hte people who egg on fights from the background.

Thank you! I pointed that crap out earlier.

WTF?! I don't know why people steal other people stuff when there's a fight. Is that a new thing?

How stupid can one be to steal someone else's things during a physical altercation? It would've been funny as hell if that guy caught the dirty hoodhoes stealing his things when he turned his back.

I thing it's a "hood" thing or some ignorant shit like that.

If someone did that to me, and if I caught the assholes who stole my things, I swear, I'd beat and stab the hell of he/her or them. You damn right! I HATE people who are cowards and steal from other people behind their backs.

Dirty, weave wearing, gross bag muthafuckas!

PALEHORSE
02-17-2010, 05:38 PM
i had some people steal my shit after a fight. my cd player and headphones and my wu-syndicate cd and my hat in duh hood

angry!
02-17-2010, 05:41 PM
are you fuckin kiddin me!?!?!?

when you knock a nigga cold the fuck out, youre entitled to anything hangin from his neck, his watch, his shoes, his jacket, and his pockets!!!!!!!!!!!

knockin niggas out in the park used to turn into a charitable affair!!!!!!!!!

kicks dont fit, give em to a shorty!!!!!!!!!!!!

this nigga poppin off at the old man had a gelatin chin and infant sized heart, nigga got dropped with a combo and didnt get one punch off!!!!!!!!!

points to grand pops, he held his shit and had the nigga shook like pepper!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beautifulrock
02-17-2010, 05:41 PM
^^^never been in a fight.

PALEHORSE
02-17-2010, 05:42 PM
yea, all that shit flew off me in the struggle and i bounced and completely forgot about till later

EAGLE EYE
02-17-2010, 05:43 PM
Dirty, weave wearing, gross bag muthafuckas!

http://s4.tinypic.com/zjh1t5_th.jpg

IrOnMaN
02-17-2010, 05:45 PM

I think what he's saying is that if you defeat someone in a physical altercation, the person who's victorious is entitled to steal from the person who was defeated.

That is NOT fair what's so ever!

As I said before, it MUST be a hood thing.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-17-2010, 05:46 PM
u5fnjFVPCek

warmin up in the street like he skippin around the ring callin niggas out!!!!!!!!!

"king kong aint got shit on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

homies swag broke the meter!!!!!!!!!!!!!
doods a hardcore legend

PALEHORSE
02-17-2010, 05:47 PM
typical american negro behavior, pick a fight to look tough, if you lose call the cops and threaten to kill them, steal their shit if you can, tell your boys you won the fight.

beautifulrock
02-17-2010, 05:48 PM
I think what he's saying is that if you defeat someone in a physical altercation, the person who's victorious is entitled to steal from the person who was defeated.

That is NOT fair what's so ever!

As I said before, it MUST be a hood thing.Yea, and I'm saying, in the scenario between the two dudes fighting, angry is the bitch that stole the guy's shit.

IrOnMaN
02-17-2010, 05:49 PM
typical american [ignorant] behavior, pick a fight to look tough, if you lose call the cops and threaten to kill them, steal their shit if you can, tell your boys you won the fight.

Should I +rep this man?

IrOnMaN
02-17-2010, 05:51 PM
Yea, and I'm saying, in the scenario between the two dudes fighting, angry is the bitch that stole the guy's shit.

Ok.

I STILL don't understand WHY is it ok to steal something that's not yours during someone else's fight.

I feel bad for our future, seriously.

angry!
02-17-2010, 05:51 PM

look at this scorned blubber of filth begging for a lashing!!!!!!!!

facts:
- brock has 0 friends
- brocks hated by his family
- brock invites men off the internet to baseball games
- brock wears basketball shorts above the knee and faded shrunken mets shirts in public
- brock poses for photos flashing the wu tang W wearing tube socks and work boots
- brock looks like a live action bobby from king of the hill
- brock has spent every passing holiday reviewing tracks to no event
- brocks chest is softer than cotton, his idea of exercise is lifting microwave food to his face
- brock writes open letters to wu tang in hopes of increasing awareness, when hes a lazy good for nothin puss

anythin else im missing here you miserable butt flake munchin coach potato!?!?!?!!?!?

netscape check two
02-17-2010, 05:52 PM
The anti-snitching movement is based on cowardice also.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-17-2010, 05:58 PM
how u be talking about fightin brock?

you look like a pale bag of pussy

beautifulrock
02-17-2010, 05:59 PM
look at this scorned blubber of filth begging for a lashing!!!!!!!!

facts:
- brock has 0 friends
- brocks hated by his family
- brock invites men off the internet to baseball games
- brock wears basketball shorts above the knee and faded shrunken mets shirts in public
- brock poses for photos flashing the wu tang W wearing tube socks and work boots
- brock looks like a live action bobby from king of the hill
- brock has spent every passing holiday reviewing tracks to no event
- brocks chest is softer than cotton, his idea of exercise is lifting microwave food to his face
- brock writes open letters to wu tang in hopes of increasing awareness, when hes a lazy good for nothin puss

anythin else im missing here you miserable butt flake munchin coach potato!?!?!?!!?!?

What's a coach potato?

I gave you credit for what is true. Try not posting the same thing over and over and over, it makes you look unoriginal and stupid, which you are, so keep posting it.

Here's what I've been able to ascertain by your posts.

- angry! posts lots of exclamation points in an attempt to gather attention to make up for his shriveled 2 inch penis.
- angry! has not made any friends yet

need I continue?

Didn't think so.

EAGLE EYE
02-17-2010, 06:04 PM
How about you take me to a Hockey game
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_5RILvDN1q5w/SwLy2lJbY0I/AAAAAAAAAHg/Bog-1Gy5HJM/s320/fulton+reed.jpg

beautifulrock
02-17-2010, 06:06 PM
^^I bet the faggot really looks like that mongoloid

Here's his reaction to reading my posts.

cAOFPSY4H20

TeknicelStylez
02-17-2010, 06:06 PM
Yo you're fucking hysterical angry!

And I'm not even going to respond to the crap being posted in this thread, a G ass old man defends himself against an obviously corny looking pussy and it's a hands across america movement for "whoighty to finally take a stand!" Against negro's out there bullying your race!

"Good for you jim bob ya! Git er done!"

Sm fucking h

Why a wutang board.... why.... why are these crackers here?? Maybe when I die I'll get these answers

IrOnMaN
02-17-2010, 06:13 PM

And I'm not even going to respond to the crap being posted in this thread, a G ass old man defends himself against an obviously corny looking pussy and it's a hands across america movement for "whoighty to finally take a stand!" Against negro's out there bullying your race!

Sm fucking h

Why a wutang board.... why.... why are these crackers here?? Maybe when I die I'll get these answers

Woah, Tek! I think you've got it all wrong. I'm not being racist towards anyone. I just don't understand WHY it's ok for someone to steal someone else's things during or after a fight. That's what upsets me the most. Those chicks could've been white, Mexican, or Asian, I would've talked about them too.

Bottomline, the man is a street legend.

netscape check two
02-17-2010, 06:20 PM
Ironman, you can't reason with Tek about stuff like that. He has already admitted that he's a racist and that he doesn't like white people, even though he is part white.

YungSunny
02-17-2010, 06:26 PM
typical american negro behavior, pick a fight to look tough, if you lose call the cops and threaten to kill them, steal their shit if you can, tell your boys you won the fight.

I've never seen these sequences of events happen lol. Just because a black dude did that to you doesn't mean all black people do that. Got damn. 2010.

Should I +rep this man?
Sure, he deserves brownie points for being openly racist.

I'm waiting for palehorse to reestablish the fact he loves hip hop. Or atleast say something along the lines of how many black friends he has. He also voted for obama.
Let us know how many black women you fucked so you can have an essential race pass.

IrOnMaN
02-17-2010, 06:29 PM
I'm waiting for palehorse to reestablish the fact he loves hip hop. Or atleast say something along the lines of how many black friends he has. He also voted for obama.
Let us know how many black women you fucked so you can have an essential race pass.

I understand what you're saying. I think Palehorse is just generalizing.

EAGLE EYE
02-17-2010, 06:30 PM

Sm fucking h

You are looking too deep into this. An ex-marine and a crack mutant got in a hilarious altercation and your getting all bent out of shape over the white man prevailing then stomping off in his fannie pack.

02-17-2010, 06:37 PM

You may or may not be right, but if you flip it around and it was a random white dude getting beat up by a black dude, regardless of circumstance, most of the black folks on this board would be acting the same way.

It goes both ways.

Members of wu-tangcorp.com are racist, regardless of skin pigmentation.

Niggas like us just got to keep on keepin on.

IrOnMaN
02-17-2010, 06:38 PM
You are looking too deep into this. An ex-marine and a crack mutant got in a hilarious altercation and your getting all bent out of shape over the white man prevailing then stomping off in his fannie pack.

I hope Tek isn't upset because the guy won the fight and called him out in the street? Because if Tek feels that way, then that's bad.

food for thought
02-17-2010, 06:38 PM
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE

lol wtf?!?!

american negro?

lol

netscape check two
02-17-2010, 06:40 PM
I hope Tek isn't upset because the guy won the fight and called him out in the street? Because if Tek feels that way, then that's bad.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1819114&postcount=80

food for thought
02-17-2010, 06:40 PM
Should I +rep this man?

really?

IrOnMaN
02-17-2010, 06:52 PM
really?

I quoted him and I edited out the "american negro" comment and put "ignorant".

He's right. It doesn't matter WHAT race the guy could've been, I would've have said the samething.

But since a white man defeated a black man, it's wrong because of the injustice of it. Plus, in the video, you can hear the girls saying "What tha hell?" as if the whole physical altercation went wrong. It's obviously that they thought that the black man was going to be the victor, but they where wrong, which explains why they stole his things.

Is that fair?

narc
02-17-2010, 07:42 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/ighz4x.jpg

Undiluted Karma
02-17-2010, 07:52 PM
This guy should be a bonus character you can unlock in the next Fight Night

LMAO props on tht one

HANZO
02-17-2010, 07:57 PM
ahahahaahahahahahaahah

this is jus too much. the mortal kombat shit is hilarious.

PALEHORSE
02-17-2010, 08:09 PM
its all the "black people on the baord making it a race war.

tek is same type of dude that got beat up.

find me 1 video of a white person acting like a douche like that. ill go look for some vids of blacks. ok?

beautifulrock
02-17-2010, 08:11 PM
^^^you must be joking

TeknicelStylez
02-17-2010, 08:17 PM
has to be, i dont have a problem with the vid, dude deserved to get his ass beat he was obviously a faggot pussy. if you gonna run at a nigga you don't smack him in the chin when you get to em.

I'm saying the crackers on this board are all like "good job whoighty, kill the nigger!" like one small step for the white race and shit.

beautifulrock
02-17-2010, 08:19 PM
Wait, one of them was white? I just saw one douche bag get his ass beat by a much older douche bag.

narc
02-17-2010, 08:33 PM
So I was browsing another forum and...well

I saw Amberlamp porn

TeknicelStylez
02-17-2010, 08:42 PM
Wait, one of them was white? I just saw one douche bag get his ass beat by a much older douche bag.

thats what i saw too, apparently check two and tectrus Iove boars and pale saw a "Justifiable brave white man defending himself from low life nigger scum!"

all fans of skinny women and bent rim hats btw

EAGLE EYE
02-17-2010, 09:09 PM
wshh68j9925sv1tbz7zL

TeknicelStylez
02-17-2010, 09:13 PM
^ahahahahah she got smacked the fuck up

Uncle Steezo
02-18-2010, 01:47 AM
A3LK1CChb08

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-18-2010, 08:14 AM
props to the white guy..i casnt stand stupid douches like that herb who thik they can just disrespect anyone they meet,i wish he could have smacked that crack whore who was instigating shit ,greatest video ever

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-18-2010, 08:25 AM
A3LK1CChb08

hahahahaha oh shit -dead-

SKAMPOE
02-18-2010, 08:28 AM
hahahahahahahah that shit is epic for real, whoight huy remids me of the coach from COACHhttp://i.somethingawful.com/mjolnir/images/livestock%7E04-20-05-carl.jpg

Come Honor Face
02-18-2010, 08:34 AM
Nigga got exactly what he deserved! Shame on him for putting his hands on that old man like that. I can see how what the old man said could be taken as disrespect, but he then made it very clear that he didn't mean it that way, and that nigga just kept going on some bully shit. The only shame here is that nobody beat the fuck out of that racist cunt in the back that couldn't wait to see an old "pinky" get his ass whipped! The Mortal Kombat version makes my abs hurt.

DRUNKENDRAGON
02-18-2010, 08:36 AM
The woman who was filming, the comments section is off the hook:

CbsX5j-8T3Y

Professor Poopsnagle
02-18-2010, 08:55 AM
That bitch is a fucking liar. And ugly.

Come Honor Face
02-18-2010, 09:03 AM
Is she the one who was sayin that racist bullshit, and wanting EBM to get his ass whipped?

SKAMPOE
02-18-2010, 09:03 AM
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs193.snc3/20031_105569522802448_100000482010700_137716_47521 53_n.jpg

Come Honor Face
02-18-2010, 09:05 AM
^^^lmao!

SKAMPOE
02-18-2010, 09:11 AM
http://www3.pic-upload.de/17.02.10/ympmuranq1cm.gifhttp://img715.imageshack.us/img715/5560/twins.jpg

SKAMPOE
02-18-2010, 09:12 AM
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/9900/1266375410063.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-18-2010, 09:20 AM
ahahaahaha

beautifulrock
02-18-2010, 09:24 AM
What a dumb bitch, don't go making another video, you just make that shit worse

Come Honor Face
02-18-2010, 09:35 AM
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/9900/1266375410063.jpg

I'm with this movement!

yonder
02-18-2010, 09:43 AM
"- angry! has not made any friends yet"
who comes to internet forums to make friends hahahahaha seriously you are fucking lost

Uncle Steezo
02-18-2010, 09:53 AM
"- angry! has not made any friends yet"
who comes to internet forums to make friends hahahahaha seriously you are fucking lost

you should have done your research before joining.
wucorp is all about making friends.
how many have you made?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-18-2010, 09:58 AM
fTkT08Mcld4

lmao at this stupid bitch

beautifulrock
02-18-2010, 10:27 AM
you should have done your research before joining.
wucorp is all about making friends.
how many have you made?
yonder has not made any friends yet

Why do people say things like "You have no friends" when they can't even make a faux friend on the internet? Do they really think we believe friends are swarming them in real life? I highly doubt it.

IrOnMaN
02-18-2010, 10:53 AM
^ahahahahah she got smacked the fuck up

He had no right to hit her.

Come Honor Face
02-18-2010, 11:07 AM
She had no right hit him either.

IrOnMaN
02-18-2010, 11:12 AM
fTkT08Mcld4

lmao at this stupid bitch

This chick is clearly ignorant and just plain stupid! Didn't the black guy offered to shine the white guys shoes? So, what is she talking about? And why in the HELL does she think that drugs are involved? The 67 year old man was clearly upset over the whole thing! And I know for a fact that she stole his things.

OMFG!

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-18-2010, 11:35 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/znncrm.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAhahhhhaahahah!!!

EAGLE EYE
02-18-2010, 12:15 PM

LOL wtf

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-18-2010, 12:19 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha -dead-

TeknicelStylez
02-18-2010, 12:26 PM
Rodlmaoooo amber lamps

TeknicelStylez
02-18-2010, 12:51 PM
Rodlmaoooo amber lamps

Longbongcilvaringz
02-18-2010, 12:56 PM
Bleh, i don't find this shit funny to be honest.

Come Honor Face
02-18-2010, 01:02 PM
^^^You've got to be fucking kidding me!

IrOnMaN
02-18-2010, 01:03 PM
Bleh, i don't find this shit funny to be honest.

Most people find violence to be a form of entertainment. If you don't believe me, most movies are about sex, lies, violence, crime, death, and other bullshit (including music).

It's how we Americans get down.

Come Honor Face
02-18-2010, 01:04 PM
So "Bring the amber lamps" is actually "Bring the Amber Lamps" lol

Longbongcilvaringz
02-18-2010, 01:12 PM
Most people find violence to be a form of entertainment. If you don't believe me, most movies are about sex, lies, violence, crime, death, and other bullshit (including music).

Don't get me wrong, all of the above i find highly entertaining.

But someone got a video of some dumb faggit getting beaten up like he should have, surrounded by a group of equally dumb faggits who react as if the situation isn't even real.

It's worth watching, i just don't see how it would be funny.

The chick with the headphones is pretty cool though.

Uncle Steezo
02-18-2010, 01:14 PM

don't let pat's sandy vagina attitude fool you. his favorite movie is "home alone", one of the most violent comedies of all time.

think about it.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-18-2010, 01:16 PM
I beat you to the punch.

And you should try and save those details (like my favourite movie) for the unauthorised biography Gavin.

yonder
02-18-2010, 01:17 PM
i dont want to make any friends here. but i dont want to make enemies either i just wanna fucking post haha, to have fun. why would i want to make a friends here? im not that obsessed with this site or the posters here.

you may find this hard to believe though

Come Honor Face
02-18-2010, 01:17 PM
lol Home Alone huh?

Longbongcilvaringz
02-18-2010, 01:18 PM
Yeah, Home Alone 2 actually, faggit.

What of it?

Come Honor Face
02-18-2010, 01:44 PM
You must be mistaken. I'm heterosexual. Anyways check this out http://www.epicbeardmanshirt.com (Not you Sean)

Uncle Steezo
02-18-2010, 01:51 PM
i dont want to make any friends here. but i dont want to make enemies either i just wanna fucking post haha, to have fun. why would i want to make a friends here? im not that obsessed with this site or the posters here.

you may find this hard to believe though

you missed the point again. this site is a homosexual dating/friendship site masked as a wutang clan fan site.

this site is for finding friends and partners.

you are in the wrong place if you aren't gay or looking for friends. thats where the real fun is.

Come Honor Face
02-18-2010, 02:50 PM
Bring The Ambalamps song >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTIbFJrUYF0

Professor Poopsnagle
02-18-2010, 04:30 PM

I wanna ride in an Amber Lamps too.

yonder
02-18-2010, 05:20 PM
hehe ok wunded fox. well then im just researching which members i can get with it and like me for who i am.

ps do you find me friendly?

beautifulrock
02-18-2010, 05:21 PM
I like your sig. I chuckled.

beautifulrock
02-18-2010, 05:22 PM
By the way, my sig makes you laugh, think, and get a boner, all at the same time. What a mind-blowing concept that is?

Professor Poopsnagle
02-18-2010, 05:26 PM
I'm thinking about shooting up that ass doggystyle and leave a creampie on her muffin.

Professor Poopsnagle
02-18-2010, 05:44 PM
http://www.pornfail.com/images/pf-115.gif

I think this image would have the same effect. Don't know if I could put that in my sig though.

Frank Sobotka
02-18-2010, 05:48 PM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/3/32/Epic-beard-man-victim-before-after.jpg/180px-Epic-beard-man-victim-before-after.jpg

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Epic_Beard_Man

This guy is famous.
I want an autograph!

ch-chef
02-18-2010, 06:19 PM
i know your gonna figure im just a weird mother fucker...but i cant leave that dog blowjob alone. it keeps sayin "scroll up....you can do it...scroll up and watch me". thats really one of the most disturbing yet addictive shit ive seen online. i mean its worst then watchin those crazy murder videos.

but what the fuck is goin thru this guys mind.....and i love how she, if thats a she passes dudes dick to the dog and the dogs like "cool!"

*dont scroll up....dont do it...nooooooooooooooooooooooooo*

Professor Poopsnagle
02-18-2010, 06:25 PM
http://www.pornfail.com/images/pf-103.gif

Ok, last one. Seriously, visit that site. Pornfail.com

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-18-2010, 09:03 PM
^^^^hahaha yea wesley pipes be wilding in his porn

yonder
02-18-2010, 09:12 PM
haha that dog to the left is too weird and i have to concentrate to get a boner. but damn that new gif is nice

beautifulrock
02-18-2010, 09:15 PM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/2/23/Amberlampscare.jpg
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/b/b8/Ambulance2_copy.png\
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/57/Blackbetty.jpg

INF
02-19-2010, 01:00 AM
Seriously, visit that site. Pornfail.com
I ended up going to this site and now I'm watching this movie called tromeo and juliet because there was a gif of some bitch all horrified at this gremlin puppet dick.this movie is seriously fucked up.....

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-19-2010, 01:19 AM
I ended up going to this site and now I'm watching this movie called tromeo and juliet because there was a gif of some bitch all horrified at this gremlin puppet dick.this movie is seriously fucked up.....

lmfao im doin the exact same shit

SKAMPOE
02-19-2010, 01:37 AM
http://memegenerator.net/Instances/975/Epic-Beard-Man-I-AM-A-MOTHERFUCKER.jpg

SKAMPOE
02-19-2010, 01:39 AM
touched...

http://www.thomasbruso.com/Images/Amber-Lamps.jpg
i wanna hear her side of the story

bamboo
02-19-2010, 04:28 AM
How come no one posted the "official" EBM site" (http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/epic-beard-man)?

This shit has me and my co-workers rolling at work! Too damn funny, especially that Mortal Kombat vid! LOL

EAGLE EYE
02-19-2010, 04:59 AM
How come no one posted the "official" EBM site" (http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/epic-beard-man)?

This shit has me and my co-workers rolling at work! Too damn funny, especially that Mortal Kombat vid! LOL

Thanks for this link!

Although the MK video has already been posted here multiple times.

But luckily we can now see the..

missing epic post-footage
u5fnjFVPCek

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-19-2010, 05:03 AM
yall see the 2nd clip to this yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUg7lFowtOw

peep amber in the back ground looking the other way lol

EAGLE EYE
02-19-2010, 05:10 AM
He makes that "dont tase me bro" kid look like a moist pussywillow

qXkwa9uFBss

Arent their laws against tasing mentally ill people?

SKAMPOE
02-19-2010, 06:50 AM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/a/a5/EpicbeardmanCC.png

Come Honor Face
02-19-2010, 09:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHhqDVjqSWQ

SID
02-19-2010, 10:38 AM
I beat you to the punch.

And you should try and save those details (like my favourite movie) for the unauthorised biography Gavin.

ahaha

TeknicelStylez
02-19-2010, 12:10 PM
smh at EBM becoming like a heroic icon for the bullied crackers across the nation...

THATS WHAT I WANT TO DO WHEN BLACK PEOPLE ARE MEAN TO ME BUT IM SCARED

lo fuckin l

02-19-2010, 12:15 PM
Tek, in real life, black people fuck with white people less than black people fuck with other black people, white people fuck with other white people, or white people fuck with black people.

And that sad thing is, you will probably take that as some kind of a "dis"

TeknicelStylez
02-19-2010, 12:19 PM
^that I accept as truth because that's how it was designed to be.

But none of the less, white people are taking this as a cry out against the sufferings black men are causing them, look on the EBM website he posted and see what I'm talking about.

A picture of EBM tossing this guy on a pile of dead black bodies, are you fucking kidding me?

02-19-2010, 12:20 PM
Whoa, I'm not saying that white people aren't faggots. Don't get me wrong.

TeknicelStylez
02-19-2010, 12:23 PM
Not all of them, but there's quite a few out there with some deep seeded issues that they're scared to let out unless the situations comfortable for them.

02-19-2010, 12:25 PM
I think that's people in general, though.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-19-2010, 12:30 PM
TZtiJN6yiik

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)

TeknicelStylez
02-19-2010, 12:32 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bQEBZfG5SaY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bQEBZfG5SaY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That's my fucking jam

02-19-2010, 12:38 PM
_Tr8KRqyGJk

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-19-2010, 12:39 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)

Uncle Steezo
02-19-2010, 12:53 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60112_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112)http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar39917_39.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917)http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/liberace-1.jpg

netscape check two
02-19-2010, 01:24 PM
Tek,
It's not just white people finding humor in this situation. You just assume it's only the whities. lol Like you assume you know everybody's race at this site.

TeknicelStylez
02-19-2010, 02:13 PM
I find it hysterical, the whole amber lamps thing. But if you look on the meme website and read it like I said, you'll see what I'm talking about.

EAGLE EYE
02-19-2010, 02:28 PM
I find it hysterical, the whole amber lamps thing. But if you look on the meme website and read it like I said, you'll see what I'm talking about.

A website at the domain iamamotherfucker.com (http://www.iamamotherfucker.com/)displays Iyanna Washington’s videos, underneath a header that reads “find his bag and return it.”
Most of the comments on the site proclaim EBM (Epic Beard Man) to be a hero. These comments come from trolls who portray Epic Beard Man as a tragic hero, standing up for the rights for some supposed oppression of white people by black people. From a memetic standpoint, these trolls serve to further prolong the attention surrounding this meme by inviting more conflict from those who would take them seriously.

^this?

Come Honor Face
02-19-2010, 02:32 PM
Whatever. Superman wears EBM underwear.

SKAMPOE
02-19-2010, 05:18 PM
fuck that, i wann see this shit go down SOON!!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2717/4370622293_9343139df3_o.jpg

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
02-19-2010, 05:30 PM
Techno viking king>>>>>>woot wooot

SKAMPOE
02-19-2010, 05:43 PM
that fucker is a beast!!!!

EAGLE EYE
02-19-2010, 05:43 PM
fuck that, i wann see this shit go down soon!!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2717/4370622293_9343139df3_o.jpg

lol

IrOnMaN
02-19-2010, 07:00 PM
csQjo6iInIU

^^Wow!!

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-19-2010, 07:14 PM
That man is a good example of why the US lost in Vietnam. They had the muscle, but didnt have the brains.

Professor Poopsnagle
02-19-2010, 07:16 PM
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

That old man is crazy. I love it.

Mumm Ra
02-19-2010, 07:27 PM
that tom slick sure is a motherfucker

SKAMPOE
02-20-2010, 03:27 AM
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/8084/rys1w0699945.png (http://img63.imageshack.us/i/rys1w0699945.png/)

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-20-2010, 03:43 AM
hahaha they need to make a movie of this doods life

Uncle Steezo
02-20-2010, 09:49 AM
he has no idea what happened.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
"he pulled a knife on me and i pulled the Ali Shuffle footballed him stomped him and he was out for 22 mins"
wtf!?!?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-20-2010, 10:17 AM
yo,after that interview,i like this old man more..this cat is the truth yo

Uncle Steezo
02-20-2010, 10:19 AM
yo,after that interview,i like this old man more..this cat is the truth yo
he said dude hit him 3 times in the face.
that ain't the truth.

Uncle Steezo
02-20-2010, 10:24 AM
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/040/883/original/shoe_shine.jpg?1266673073

Professor Poopsnagle
02-20-2010, 10:24 AM
Yeah well after serving in a war a nigga is gon get a little fucked up in the head. Ask Nicky.

Uncle Steezo
02-20-2010, 10:31 AM
Yeah well after serving in a war a nigga is gon get a little fucked up in the head. Ask Nicky.
meth will do that too. ask lacey.

SKAMPOE
02-20-2010, 10:54 AM
that oold dood is senile and he only won cuz of retard strength...
lol@ every riding the whoight bearded dick just cuz its the cool thing to do...

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-20-2010, 11:03 AM
that oold dood is senile and he only won cuz of retard strength...
lol@ every riding the whoight bearded dick just cuz its the cool thing to do...

Yeah lol wat a fag! What sort of faggot wins fights because he is physically stronger than the other guy?

The jst proves how weak he iz!

lol@everyone giving him props cuz he won the fight even though hes 20 years older than the other guy! Thats faggit shit right there! Only fags win fightz on buses anyway!

Professor Poopsnagle
02-20-2010, 11:04 AM
http://www.picrandom.com/images/126667frf.png

This meme is going too far.

5hundred&one
02-20-2010, 11:12 AM
http://i38.tinypic.com/14c4rxz.gif
http://www.lolbot.net/pix/755.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-20-2010, 11:14 AM
Theres only one thing I dont get about this story though, that the way the black guy has been portrayed as "young" or like some sort of young thug.

The black guy was clealy old and ragged as fuck. He looked high on crack, and probably homeless. Probably anybody on that bus couldda whooped his ass.

Nevertheless

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/e/e5/Epic_Beard_Man_in_1996.jpg

Professor Poopsnagle
02-20-2010, 11:16 AM
http://www.lolbot.net/pix/755.jpg
dpqxSBclqWs

Uncle Steezo
02-20-2010, 12:17 PM
i mean what kind of 70 year old man gets into fists fights and talks shit to people way younger than him?

what a loser.

i mean imagine if somebody acted like that on wucorp....oh shit.
nevermind.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-20-2010, 03:32 PM
*notices the cool kids seperating from the herd*

YungSunny
02-20-2010, 03:35 PM
The black dudes a dumbass and the white dude is just upset 95% of the super bowl was black. Leave him alone.

SKAMPOE
02-20-2010, 05:58 PM
hahahahhahahaha im just sayin, the white dude lost mad cool points as soon as he opened his mouth and spoke....its like that robert greene law of power, once u say too much u ruin wat u build....

Lex Lugor
02-22-2010, 05:20 AM
okay, so my internet sucks, and yes i even have trouble loading youtube videos so i stood away from epic beard man when i first heard about it... but LMMFAO@ the video and how far its gone, even the comments on that bitches page are fucking bananas
http://s.ytimg.com/yt/img/no_videos_140-vfl121214.png (http://www.youtube.com/user/riceplicker)

riceplicker &nbsp;(3 minutes ago)
Spam (http://www.youtube.com/user/iyannaw08#) Marked as spam
I agree with Sum4dood ... you said press charges.... cmon you think we, the viewers are stupid or what? dumb crooked teeth bitch...

http://s.ytimg.com/yt/img/no_videos_140-vfl121214.png (http://www.youtube.com/user/Sum4dood)

Sum4dood &nbsp;(10 minutes ago)
GO THROUGH THAT SHIT HAR HAR HAR HAR
we can press charrrges
yu are a terrible liar

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/hJR5wXOxWYk/default.jpg (http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamTechProductions)

TeamTechProductions &nbsp;(36 minutes ago)
GO THRU DAT SHIT HARHARHARHARHAR

http://s.ytimg.com/yt/img/no_videos_140-vfl121214.png (http://www.youtube.com/user/allman21)

allman21 &nbsp;(1 hour ago)
you are a lying sack of shit at 2 minutes and 30 seconds of that video we can clearly hear you say " GO THROUGH THAT SHIT Ah-HaHa-HaHa" then you say "hey blood i got diz shyt on tyayape man, we can sue this mofo and buy tons of crack yo"
http://i2.ytimg.com/i/Q211Wt67LnpDepMRevlQsw/1.jpg (http://www.youtube.com/user/kaylakaaos)

kaylakaaos &nbsp;(1 hour ago)
If you're gonna lie make sure you don't have a video camera next time.

my night was made

netscape check two
02-22-2010, 06:16 AM
4QOc-oHMb9E

Mumm Ra
02-22-2010, 07:18 PM
hahahah this was number one video on Attack of the Show just now

SKAMPOE
02-22-2010, 08:28 PM
lol is my bitch still there? whuts her name..

Mumm Ra
02-22-2010, 08:33 PM
olivia munn!
why else would i wanna watch hahahh
http://www.blog.inspiretech.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/olivia-munn-jiggle-02.gif

http://www.stuffwelike.com/stuffwelike/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/olivia-munn-licks-apple-tv.jpg

mmm yes

EAGLE EYE
02-22-2010, 08:47 PM
4QOc-oHMb9E

:learning:

SKAMPOE
02-22-2010, 10:53 PM
olivia munn!
http://www.blog.inspiretech.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/olivia-munn-jiggle-02.gif

http://www.stuffwelike.com/stuffwelike/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/olivia-munn-licks-apple-tv.jpg

mmm yes
uufff yess yess thats it ummm repped for my boner.:eggy:

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-23-2010, 11:57 AM
olivia munn!

mmm yes
i cant stop watching

Mumm Ra
02-23-2010, 06:57 PM
http://www.blog.inspiretech.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/olivia-munn-deep-throat-hotdog.gif

EAGLE EYE
02-23-2010, 07:09 PM
http://www.blog.inspiretech.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/olivia-munn-deep-throat-hotdog.gif

Oh snap!

EAGLE EYE
02-23-2010, 07:23 PM
UPDATE

wshhE16O7R0A6zNfIR8i

netscape check two
02-23-2010, 07:53 PM
^^ How come ambulamps sounds like a snobby white guy now? lol

SKAMPOE
02-23-2010, 08:29 PM
vietnnomnomnom tom

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-23-2010, 08:35 PM
its funny and all that but tom is obviously fucked in the head because he didnt know what even happened i think we cud tell in the vid if he whipped out a knife tht big...and the other guy was fuckin drunk nd prob sum bum ass alcholic...notice how tom has basicaally the same clothes in every vid...

i want an amber lamps interview tho...nd possibly porn

11th Chamber
02-23-2010, 08:42 PM
round 2 needs to happen

SKAMPOE
02-23-2010, 09:15 PM
its funny and all that but tom is obviously fucked in the head because he didnt know what even happened i think we cud tell in the vid if he whipped out a knife tht big...and the other guy was fuckin drunk nd prob sum bum ass alcholic...notice how tom has basicaally the same clothes in every vid...

i want an amber lamps interview tho...nd possibly porn
second dat^

EAGLE EYE
02-23-2010, 10:00 PM
round 2 needs to happen

Not really. Now that the world knows Tom is suffering from possibly an untreated mental illness, hopefully he gets treatment.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-23-2010, 10:20 PM
Word on the tweet is that the fight may of been staged, and blood capsules were spotted in the video.

Personally it just seems to me that mental illness is worryingly misunderstood in USA. The fact the EBM is clearly completely insane seems to be unimportant.

Uncle Steezo
02-23-2010, 10:38 PM
^^ How come ambulamps sounds like a snobby white guy now? lol
the art of code switching.
any educated black person knows how and when to use proper english.
its most effective in the workplace and dealing with the police.

when the stiff black guy from accounting is at home his ass cheeks loosen and you might hear something like "sheeeeit i'm hongry than a muhfukka"
or if with friends, "nigga please"

EAGLE EYE
02-23-2010, 10:40 PM
Mental Illness is a lot more rampant and in-your-face when walking around any city because of the proximity and your surroundings. Anyone who can't see the signs is sheltered from probably many other things society has to offer.

02-23-2010, 10:57 PM
the art of code switching.
any educated black person knows how and when to use proper english.
its most effective in the workplace and dealing with the police.

when the stiff black guy from accounting is at home his ass cheeks loosen and you might hear something like "sheeeeit i'm hongry than a muhfukka"
or if with friends, "nigga please"

Do you think Ironman's asscheeks ever loosen?

I bet he stays in permanent Vandalay mode.

Come Honor Face
02-24-2010, 09:20 AM
Word on the tweet is that the fight may of been staged, and blood capsules were spotted in the video.

Personally it just seems to me that mental illness is worryingly misunderstood in USA. The fact the EBM is clearly completely insane seems to be unimportant.

He is somewhat insane, but he could beat the shit out of you on video for being a babbling drunk asshole on a bus, and if he did, I would watch it quite a few times, and laugh my ass off at it. Especially if you asked for someone to bring the amber lamps as you bled all over the bus floor.

Blood capsules aren't necessary when your mouth gets blasted like Michael Amberlamps. Can you not tell EBM was punching the shit out of his face and head? lol WTF?

Uncle Steezo
02-24-2010, 06:26 PM
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/040/955/original/iyanna.jpg?1266767490

SKAMPOE
02-24-2010, 06:28 PM
lmao ahahaha

http://www.vinylpiggy.buildagreatsite.com/i//carol_lombard_rolling_eyes.gif (http://www.vinylpiggy.buildagreatsite.com/i//carol_lombard_rolling_eyes.gif)

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-24-2010, 08:10 PM
it wod be good if epic beard man champunched that bitch 2

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-25-2010, 04:11 PM
at first this shit was funny and i was happy for that old man but now after watching him fall for all the youtube celebrity shit and acting all famous and shit,ive lost interest in this whole fiasco,he should have just went on with his life and stayed on the humble,it would have held more weight,his 15 minutes of fame will be done soon..

Uncle Steezo
02-25-2010, 05:32 PM
now thst the world knows he's crazy,. next time something jumps off he'll be in cuffs or a str8 jacket.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-25-2010, 08:38 PM
exactly

PALEHORSE
02-28-2010, 12:40 PM
67XOc_xIA4U

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-28-2010, 01:24 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MaP05Qeanq8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MaP05Qeanq8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

netscape check two
02-28-2010, 02:13 PM
I'm axing a question.

ilzPotent
02-28-2010, 09:43 PM
:clap: Funny thread.

netscape check two
02-28-2010, 09:44 PM
I was surprised when it turned out that the black guy is in his 50's.

dret.izm
03-01-2010, 03:14 AM
wooah black betty amber lamps.

beard warrior should of stayed mysterious insted of broadcasting his insaneness.

must say the insane amount of waving at the end of his interviews pretty cool though.