PDA

View Full Version : Inneffective action.

diggy
02-18-2010, 08:46 PM
What was achieved by crashing a plane into that building?

Suicide in a symbolic act of violence, probably the murder of others, and property damage.

Business will continue to go on though.

Self-deception is insidious.

A better solution, is to leave the country and live comfortably somewhere else.

Uncle Steezo
02-18-2010, 08:48 PM
no its not.

diggy
02-18-2010, 08:48 PM
What is then?

PALEHORSE
02-18-2010, 09:05 PM
you cant run away from this.

i suggest a mass refusal to cooperate with the system.

diggy
02-18-2010, 09:11 PM
You can't run away from it totally, but there are other places where he could live more comfortably.

diggy
02-18-2010, 09:13 PM
i suggest a mass refusal to cooperate with the system.

Could you expand on this?

Uncle Steezo
02-18-2010, 11:36 PM
love it or leave it is not a reasonable request especially when the nation was founded on violent revolution and refusal to cooperate....over taxes i might add.

a simple way to protest is to not file taxes. its a small step but some people need small steps at 1st.
i dont want to get into any other details in this forum as it is heavily googlebotted.

diggy
02-19-2010, 12:03 AM
Ok, thanks for explaining.

I just think it is a long uphill battle if ya gonna not file.

It would take a significant amount of the population doing that to achieve some change to the system.

If it is just individuals doing it, they end up like many do - facing jail time and eventually, they'll have to pay them taxes.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-19-2010, 12:19 AM
love it or leave it is not a reasonable request especially when the nation was founded on violent revolution and refusal to cooperate....over taxes i might add.

a simple way to protest is to not file taxes. its a small step but some people need small steps at 1st.
i dont want to get into any other details in this forum as it is heavily googlebotted.

You constantly attack a "love it or leave it" mentality that doesn't exist.

It has nothing to do with "love it or leave it".

BUt if you truly hate everything about it, but are in the minority, it is not wrong for someone to point out that you are free to leave.

Especially if you compare it negatively to other places to which you are free to relocate.

Why stay?

diggy
02-19-2010, 12:26 AM
Exactly.

Why fight and lose when you could leave and live relatively more comfortable?

02-19-2010, 12:30 AM
Exactly.

Why fight and lose when you could leave and live relatively more comfortable?

I think that some people fight against it BECAUSE they love it. And I respect that, depending on their methods.

But it takes a real determination to do that.

But I think that we are agreeing that, if someone is truly unhappy, and they DON'T love it, a great thing about America/Canada, is that you are more than free to leave and relocate somewhere that better suits your personaly ideology

diggy
02-19-2010, 12:33 AM
True.

EAGLE EYE
02-19-2010, 12:37 AM
I think that some people fight against it BECAUSE they love it. And I respect that, depending on their methods.

But it takes a real determination to do that.

But I think that we are agreeing that, if someone is truly unhappy, and they DON'T love it, a great thing about America/Canada, is that you are more than free to leave and relocate somewhere that better suits your personaly ideology

That isn't necessarily true for an 80+ year old couple who were expected to see that pension money, but had the carpet pulled from under their feet.

What are they supposed to do in the midst of everything?

EAGLE EYE
02-19-2010, 12:41 AM
If you expect some person in a wheel chair with a shitbag strapped to their ass to just pack up and leave because they are sick of being disenfranchised in their later years you are dreaming..

like Benny dreams for fresh fubus on Christmas eve

02-19-2010, 01:02 AM
That isn't necessarily true for an 80+ year old couple who were expected to see that pension money, but had the carpet pulled from under their feet.

What are they supposed to do in the midst of everything?

That's a pretty vague scenario, but to tell you the cold, harsh truth, if they are 80 plus, they lived a long-ass time already.

Are you saying they should fly a plane into an office building?

I'm not sure I get your point.

02-19-2010, 01:04 AM
If you expect some person in a wheel chair with a shitbag strapped to their ass to just pack up and leave because they are sick of being disenfranchised in their later years you are dreaming..

like Benny dreams for fresh fubus on Christmas eve

To clarify, I'm mainly referring to the members of this site.

But where is a good place to live strapped to a wheelchair with a shitbag?

EAGLE EYE
02-19-2010, 01:08 AM
To clarify, I'm mainly referring to the members of this site.

But where is a good place to live strapped to a wheelchair with a shitbag?

Liberia.

TeknicelStylez
02-19-2010, 01:19 AM
Let's just pack up our shit, spend 10's of thousands of dollars on relocating, leave our family and friends, and everything we know because our country failed us!

YEAH!!1

02-19-2010, 01:22 AM
Your country can't fail you. You can only fail yourself.

Real shit.

TeknicelStylez
02-19-2010, 01:24 AM
Not everybody's idea of sucess are similar to yours. The American Dream to one person is another's nightmare.

02-19-2010, 01:30 AM
This doesn't have shit to do with America.

You have no idea what I think success is.

"Success" is different to everybody, and there are different means to achieve it.

I think real success is internal.

Everybody in every country is thrust into a situation. Success is how you adapt to your situation.

BUT, if you, or anyone else, truly thinks America is a nightmare, I am curious as to where you think it would be better.

EAGLE EYE
02-19-2010, 01:34 AM
At the end of the day we dont live in Liberia with cross dressing killers that drink the blood of an innocent child. Im not making that up

wanna see?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90918

TeknicelStylez
02-19-2010, 02:16 AM
It's not of matter of what better, or what's worse. Who's comfortable and who's not. Who has luxuries at arms reach and who can't get clean water.

I don't give a fuck about opportunities.

It's about what's right and what's wrong, and there's a lot of shit wrong with this country.

I don't give a shit about what's wrong with Africa. Not that I'm not empathetic, and to tell you the truth, we're the ones who fucked Africa up.

I give a shit about what's wrong with the country that's supposed to be sooo right. The land of opportunities!

At who's expense are we given these luxuries, this comfortability, this Opportunity?

Sucess to me is pointing out the injustice and inequality in the land of justice and equality, and I'll probably never be sucessful unfortunately, and that is the basis of my grief.

Leaving doesn't help that.

EAGLE EYE
02-19-2010, 02:23 AM
Maybe the alien disclosure thread is a little more suitable

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2010, 02:24 AM
making world wide news and maybe waking up sleeping mindz is totaly useless

(its fredy mech sarcasm day today)

XcVbkyUARi4

Visionz
02-19-2010, 03:00 AM
^exactly, I don't agree with his course of action but in a country where many feel both powerless and voiceless, in his death dude was most certainly heard by a whole lot of people.