PDA

View Full Version : Chic's First Album

CharlesJones
02-20-2010, 10:25 AM
I love their first album that has the hits Dance Dance Dance and Everybody Dance. You Can Get By If You Try and Strike Up The Band songs on there are nice jams. I got their Risque album also that has the jams Good Times, My Feet Keep Dancing, My Forbidden Lover. I don't like that album that much though. Those are the only albums of their's i heard. I got their greatest hits cd also. Luther Vandross used to sing background for them. You can hear him singing the hook on You Can Get By If You Try. He sampled their My Forbidden Lover song on Shine song on his last greatest hits cd before he passed away.

INF
02-20-2010, 10:39 AM
Luther also sang back up for dAvid Bowie. As much as I try I cant dig my Chic records.I barely break them out.too "dance-y" for me right now. I'm sure I loved it as a kid but it just aint hittin for me now.

SID
02-20-2010, 10:42 AM
Keep up with the times Charles.

It's all about underground electronic music nowadays, vandross had no bass in his music for gods sake.

You can try to escape from modern music but one day you will say fuck it and go to that rave in your area and end up half naked dangling from a chandelier reveling in your new found religion, Bass Worship.

The speakers are the altar your vibes are the sacrement.

Just give it time.

CharlesJones
02-20-2010, 11:41 AM
So what if Luther didn't have any bass in his voice. He was a awesome singer and i will never like this new r&b music. The old r&b music is better and will always be better than the new stuff. Chic's music is the shit. They made several classic jams.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-24-2010, 12:35 AM
Stop making threads faggit.

SID
02-25-2010, 08:56 AM
Basically....

CharlesJones
02-27-2010, 11:45 AM
Sean Bateman, you mad because i'm not posting topics about the faggot ass music you like? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Tell your mom's ugly ass to stop calling me because her pussy stinks.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-27-2010, 01:02 PM
No one is interested in mainstream 80s rnb faggit.

Stop making so many threads about it dickless.