PDA

View Full Version : Why Do Black And Hispanic Women Got More Than 1 Kid? LOL

CharlesJones
02-20-2010, 11:33 AM
It's very hard to find black and hispanic women without more than one kid hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Why are so many of them obsessed with having a bunch of kids? At least hispanic women that have kids and are poor will work. Most black women will have a bunch of kids and don't have a damn job and be content with living off a welfare check and food stamps the rest of their life LOL. I wanna say this to black men. If you don't want kids, don't get with a black woman because she will try to talk you into having kids hahahahahahahahahaha. Get a white girl and make sure you find one that doesn't want kids like you. It disturbs me to see fine ass black women with a lot of kids and don't have a job or if they do have a job, it's a low paying job. I know there are some black women that got kids and got a good job but i don't wanna be bothered with kids and that's why i'm not having any. It's hard enough trying to get a job and keep it. Plus i'm selfish with my money anyway and i only wanna spend it on me LOL.

IrOnMaN
02-20-2010, 12:25 PM
You've already asked the same question several times now, CJ....and it will be the same answer.

check two
02-20-2010, 02:42 PM
Well some women do like getting extra money for the amount of kids they have. Some use the money more on themselves than the actual kids. Though, I do have to say I see a lot of white women in the projects with tons of kids also. Especially the fat ones. Some women like to pop the buns out of the oven cause they have low self esteem and low self worth, and having a baby gives them more of an identity and something to live for.

Queen Of Poetry
02-20-2010, 02:54 PM
So in the white race, after 1 kid they don't have anymore? There aren't any white girls collecting food stamps? Fuck out a here.

CharlesJones
02-20-2010, 03:04 PM
I don't see a lot of white women with a bunch of kids. Those 2 dumb white bitches, the one they call octomom and the woman who's name is Kate Gosselin got a bunch of kids. She had a reality show with that guy Jon Gosselin she was married to but now they're separated. Madonna adopted a bunch of african kids and Angelina Jolie got a lot of kids. But they're the few white women i see with a bunch of kids. Check Two, i would like to see these fat white women you talk about that live in the projects because i don't see a lot of white women in the projects hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Uncle Steezo
02-20-2010, 03:06 PM
statistically speaking white women are the #1 welfare recipient.

speaking of statistics, 85% of prostititues have contracted an STD.

IrOnMaN
02-20-2010, 03:11 PM

Yeah. I think CJ knew that because if he didn't....}:|

CharlesJones
02-20-2010, 03:25 PM
White women are the #1 welfare recipients? I find that hard to believe. I don't have sex with prostitutes.

check two
02-20-2010, 03:27 PM
Charles,
You never saw a fat white woman pushing a babystroller to pick up her wic check?

Come Honor Face
02-20-2010, 03:27 PM

Right, cuz we all know that every single prostitute on earth is tested every month or so.

Uncle Steezo
02-20-2010, 03:32 PM
White women are the #1 welfare recipients? I find that hard to believe. I don't have sex with prostitutes.
look it up.

you can catch stds from doing other things besides intercourse.
but you do have sex with hookers.
you just said it.

CharlesJones
02-20-2010, 03:33 PM
No i've never seen that Check Two. LOL@Come honor face hahahahaha.

Uncle Steezo
02-20-2010, 03:35 PM
Right, cuz we all know that every single prostitute on earth is tested every month or so.

that was from the ones tha DO get tested over a lifetime.
so do you think the lack of testing would increase or decrease that number?

CharlesJones
02-20-2010, 03:35 PM
I don't have sex with hookers. I said i'm intimate with them. Intimate doesn't have to mean sex. How can you catch STD's from hookers if you don't have sex with them? I don't kiss them on the mouth either.

whitey
02-20-2010, 03:36 PM

only because numerically there are more white people than blacks or latins in this country, so it only make sense there would be more. but i would be willing to bet when looked at proportionally between the number of a certain race and the number of that race on welfare that blacks would be the highest.

and if looking at your original statement technically charles, comparing africa to europe (black to white, for the most part) the number of children per woman is extremely higher in africa than to europe. in fact a lot of european countries have a declining population because families are not having enough kids to replace their dieing populations while african populations are exploding.

bo.

check two
02-20-2010, 03:36 PM
No i've never seen that Check Two. LOL@Come honor face hahahahaha.

A lot of black men date fat white women from the projects. It's called mudsharking.

Visionz
02-20-2010, 03:39 PM
I have three brothers and ate like a king off of foodstamps growing up, ie I have no idea wtf CJ is talking about.

Just cuz you personally don't see something doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Blackula Spectacula
02-20-2010, 03:43 PM
I'm Spanish. Kids= 0

I thought we already talked about this on here? Why you bringing this shit up again.

IrOnMaN
02-20-2010, 03:51 PM
I'm Spanish. Kids= 0

I thought we already talked about this on here? Why you bringing this shit up again.

Maybe it's because he has no new material.

Uncle Steezo
02-20-2010, 03:51 PM
i think the perception is that black/hispanic have alot of kids when the reality is that white people have trouble making babies.

this is why you have a multibillion dollar fertility industry and a high demand for adoption of babies from around the world.

these folks are so desparate that they will take a chinese/african baby.

so as a defense they create the negative image of having multiple kids. but when a white woman DOES have a bunch of kids they get a tv show like its some kind of miracle.

CJ is stuck in the matrix and has a death grip on his plug.

check two
02-20-2010, 03:59 PM
i think the perception is that black/hispanic have alot of kids when the reality is that white people have trouble making babies.

this is why you have a multibillion dollar fertility industry and a high demand for adoption of babies from around the world.

so as a defense they create the negative image of having multiple kids. but when a white woman DOES have a bunch of kids they get a tv show like its some kind of miracle.

http://www.slipperybrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/rotwiki.jpg

ZigZag
02-21-2010, 09:24 AM
only because numerically there are more white people than blacks or latins in this country, so it only make sense there would be more. but i would be willing to bet when looked at proportionally between the number of a certain race and the number of that race on welfare that blacks would be the highest.

and if looking at your original statement technically charles, comparing africa to europe (black to white, for the most part) the number of children per woman is extremely higher in africa than to europe. in fact a lot of european countries have a declining population because families are not having enough kids to replace their dieing populations while african populations are exploding.

bo.

actually europe is higher. but only because of the arabs that now live in euro countries. yes your right tho ppl of euro decent numbers of children have dropped drastically.

whitey
02-21-2010, 10:03 AM
^no way europe is higher. they had been encouraging immigration as part of a plan to increase population numbers, but there are countries that arent even replacing the population with the immigrants.

whitey
02-21-2010, 10:04 AM

they dont want to ruin their tight vaginas and get stretch marks. plus having a black baby makes you cool. study up boy.

ZigZag
02-21-2010, 10:19 AM
^no way europe is higher. they had been encouraging immigration as part of a plan to increase population numbers, but there are countries that arent even replacing the population with the immigrants.

yea i use to say that too....but there is a huge islamic population in europe now and those ppl do is have kids. im mean oodles. and unlike africans who got much diseases plaguing them due to insufficient care...the muslim kids dont die off.

Uncle Steezo
02-21-2010, 10:22 AM
endangered species.

LORD NOSE
02-21-2010, 10:36 AM
everyone should stop having babies

Queen Of Poetry
02-21-2010, 10:51 AM
everyone should stop having babies

Ha. Then people can't have sex anymore b/c birth control isn't 100%. Can u do that?

LORD NOSE
02-21-2010, 10:58 AM
hell yeah

i got supreme control

"don't need no air no sex or no food"

Queen Of Poetry
02-21-2010, 11:10 AM
hell yeah

i got supreme control

"don't need no air no sex or no food"

So wait. R u serious? U can't be. No sex! For how long could u last?

LORD NOSE
02-21-2010, 12:02 PM
So wait. R u serious? U can't be. No sex! For how long could u last?

for the rest of my life if i had to

IrOnMaN
02-21-2010, 12:06 PM

You'd be living irrelevant.

Queen Of Poetry
02-21-2010, 12:40 PM

What?!? Wow. Much respect for that. Wow. I'm stunned.

check two
02-21-2010, 12:58 PM
I don't mind if the population decreases. I don't like crowded ass places anyway.

IrOnMaN
02-21-2010, 01:01 PM
I don't mind if the population decreases. I don't like crowded ass places anyway.

Neither do I.

Queen Of Poetry
02-21-2010, 01:28 PM
Ha. Me too. But it seems the younger generation has other plans. I mean more kids r having sex younger and younger.

check two
02-21-2010, 01:31 PM
There seems to be a lot of shows and movies making teen pregnancies the 'in' thing to do nowadays.

Queen Of Poetry
02-21-2010, 01:34 PM
Agreed. I mean these kids know things that I didn't know until I was double their age. Ha. Maybe I was naive growing up but these kids know way too much.

SKAMPOE
02-21-2010, 01:45 PM
blacks n hispanics are a way more passionate breed, so when the time cums the condoms or the pulling out is not a concern to us.

check two
02-21-2010, 01:47 PM
blacks n hispanics are a way more passionate breed, so when the time cums the condoms or the pulling out is not a concern to us.

In that scenario, I could think of some words to replace passionate. lol

Blackula Spectacula
02-21-2010, 04:33 PM
God willing, I hope to have children by age 30.. but I wanna get a dog first.. dogs are just like children. lol

Undiluted Karma
02-21-2010, 04:54 PM
Asian families often have more than 1 child

Undiluted Karma
02-21-2010, 04:55 PM
God willing, I hope to have children by age 30.. but I wanna get a dog first.. dogs are just like children. lol

Yeah except they don't cost as much hehe

SKAMPOE
02-21-2010, 05:09 PM
i have 2 bullys and yes they are a handfull....thank god for penut butter....

Undiluted Karma
02-21-2010, 05:14 PM
Skampope thats a dope sig u got there,
peace

11th Chamber
02-21-2010, 05:24 PM
I don't have sex with hookers. I said i'm intimate with them. Intimate doesn't have to mean sex. How can you catch STD's from hookers if you don't have sex with them? I don't kiss them on the mouth either.

how did this get so overlooked?

Blackula Spectacula
02-21-2010, 06:40 PM
we already know Charles is a creep.

BRONZBODY
02-21-2010, 06:40 PM
man chuckie j....u gotta get out more son, that tv is fuckin wit u son!!!!

Uncle Steezo
02-21-2010, 06:57 PM
CJ nipples got herpes simplex 10.