PDA

View Full Version : Unleashed

ShogunAssassin
06-17-2005, 11:46 AM
Yo has anyone seen this its a wierd film jet li is brought up like a dog and trained to kill basically. Then he escapes and regains his humanity its the one which rza did a track for.

Peace

100pr00f
06-17-2005, 12:36 PM
yea its a phat movie... the fight sceens are crayy..it looks and sounds so real...have seen it

ShogunAssassin
06-19-2005, 11:26 AM
good work

jaywoods27
06-20-2005, 05:10 AM
seen it very good movie jet li kicks ass

Rebel_INS
06-20-2005, 06:30 AM
Havent seen it yet, want 2 though

TheMASSIVE
06-21-2005, 04:58 AM
This movie is the best thing yet from Jet Li, it is dark, gritty, funny at times, thrilling, and sad... It has the complete package! It's so refreshing to see a genre-defying flick like this. This is actually a big break through for English Speaking Martial Arts movies... I hope to see more flicks like this in the future! Jet displays a childlike innocence that makes you actually care what happens to him and you truly feel for his character. He gives a stellar emotional and physical performance as an actor, everything from his posture to his emotionally expressive, soulful eyes. He takes you on a journey from animalistic pit-bull-like ferocity to docile puppy-like innocence, curiosity, and vulnerability… You experience moments of sweet humor, drama, to nail biting-edge of your seat-brutal action sequences! Unleashed was off the chain!!!

Inspectah_Dirk
07-08-2005, 07:20 AM
Really good fighting scenes! Much darker and agressive than in other movies from Jet-Li.
But why is it called Danny The Dog in the USA en Unleashed overhere in Europe?

Shitao
07-08-2005, 08:11 AM
But why is it called Danny The Dog in the USA en Unleashed overhere in Europe? Its a french movie. Called "Danny the dog" in France (and maybe in all Europe) and "Unleashed" in USA. I dont kno why.
Samuel L Jackson 'll say: "Cause...metric system" ;)

Inspectah_Dirk
07-08-2005, 08:18 AM
Its a french movie. Called "Danny the dog" in France (and maybe in all Europe) and "Unleashed" in USA. I dont kno why.
Samuel L Jackson 'll say: "Cause...metric system" ;) Ohhhh! LOL! Ok..thanks :yes:
But here in Holland (also in Europe ;)) it's called Unleashed too.
Ahwell, doens't really matter tho, it's a dope movie to watch :)