PDA

View Full Version : Vindicated Paranoia

Uncle Steezo
02-21-2010, 09:08 AM
http://www.jessicadunton.com/blog/TinfoilHat.jpg
things that in the past were considered crazy but now are a reality.

video surveillance on every corner.
illegal phone taps
spying inside your home via your computer
facial recognition
RFID chips
Rx for all types of moods

yonder
02-21-2010, 09:17 AM
a special combination when knocking at your door

BTTR KNG KOOL
02-21-2010, 09:21 AM
i aint scared

Uncle Steezo
02-21-2010, 09:29 AM
i aint scared

BTTR KNG KOOL
02-21-2010, 09:53 AM
half of a joke.

Uncle Steezo
02-21-2010, 09:58 AM

other half

Huggasaurus Sex
02-21-2010, 11:12 AM
http://www.jessicadunton.com/blog/TinfoilHat.jpg
things that in the past were considered crazy but now are a reality.

video surveillance on every corner.
illegal phone taps
facial recognition
RFID chips
Rx for all types of moods

i think the opposite is true. the fact that these things exist yet society hasn't been transformed into an orwellian dystopia verifies that the paranoia is unjustified.

SID
02-21-2010, 12:51 PM
We all know shit is fucked, i'm sure most conscious people are aware that it's a dog eat dog world out there, if you want to preach change you have to take action, not just type about it on wu tang forums and feel like some revolutionary when you havent put in the effort in real life to spread awareness and make changes.

You will not gain a willing audience to collectively participate in these discussions in places like this.

Come Honor Face
02-21-2010, 01:38 PM
I ain't scared. Location: U.S.

Don't be a paranoid pussy. It's not cool at all.

Uncle Steezo
02-21-2010, 01:40 PM
i am a member of the PTA, an officer of my neighborhood association, and i attend county board meetings.
i coach my sons lil league team.

this is how i physically spread messages in my community.
even my official job is creating a communication tool for the national black community.

shaman revolutionary prophet fashonista... this is what you see thru your lens.
this is what i am to you sid.
i am the beacon of light that keeps you fluttering thru this dark world.

its okay my son.
stop resisting and submit.
i can show you the way.

Uncle Steezo
02-21-2010, 01:42 PM
i think the opposite is true. the fact that these things exist yet society hasn't been transformed into an orwellian dystopia verifies that the paranoia is unjustified.

i repeat:
you pulled a roadrunner to vietnam when america started rounding up arabs.

SID
02-21-2010, 01:48 PM
i am a member of the PTA, an officer of my neighborhood association, and i attend county board meetings.
i coach my sons lil league team.

this is how i physically spread messages in my community.
even my official job is creating a communication tool for the national black community.

its okay my son.
stop resisting and submit.
i can show you the way.

Dude i would be cool with you if you wasen't so narssasistic and egotystical, you are not the most elevated being populating these boards you are just another soul searching for answers, you are not superior in any shape way or form.

I don't know if you purposely aim to project this image, but that is what you are doing whether you are aware of it or not, thats how you come across.

TSA
02-21-2010, 01:52 PM
who the fuck said anything you listed was crazy to begin with?

phone taps have been around since phones, cameras have been around since cameras?

or, due to the ENORMOUS age gap between you and the average poster on here, were these things considered crazy in your time

Mumm Ra
02-21-2010, 03:19 PM
you saw cameras on every corner when you were a child? i didnt.

whitey
02-21-2010, 04:01 PM
Dude i would be cool with you if you wasen't so narssasistic and egotystical, you are not the most elevated being populating these boards you are just another soul searching for answers, you are not superior in any shape way or form.

I don't know if you purposely aim to project this image, but that is what you are doing whether you are aware of it or not, thats how you come across.

ease up on the old fella bruh, its what he has to do to make himself feel good. its cool.

Uncle Steezo
02-21-2010, 04:02 PM
that nigger thought urine came out of a woman's anus till 4Q 2008.

the truth is that things we call paranoid delusion yesterday are reality today.
it becomes reality partially thru disbelief and slippery slopes.

the mechanisms are already in place to create a orwellian dystopia.
most people don't even know what they had in the 1st place so they don't miss it when its taken.
many people don't even bother to question authority they do as their told

take body scanners... nobody took the time to even investigate the safety of getting scanned before they were put into use. people just accept what is told to them by the same liars that showed you pics of iraqi wmd and promised CEOs wouldn't pocket the bailout money.

there are scientific reports that are surfacing that show the terahertz radiation from these machines unzip dna strands. MIT Tech Journal Article (http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/24331/)

i was asked to get in the scanner. i refused. i told them i didn't trust the safety of the technology. they tried to convince me it was safer than microwaves. i lied and told them i don't use microwaves for the same reason.
they tried to convince me again by offering an inconvenience of getting a pat down. i told them i was fine with that.
they asked me to come this way by stepping THRU in the scanner on some slick shit. i didn't fall for the okeydoke.
they took their time patting me down hoping i was in a hurry but i was relaxed and patient.

afterwards i tried to take a picture of the scanner and airport security made me erase the pic or surrender my phone.

some of you will say that i am just paranoid. but i see commercials everyday about drug recalls and class action lawsuits for some drug that last month was a miracle.

WTF was that all about?

in london it is now against the law to take photos/video of the police, while they have the most cctv cameras in the world pointed at the citizens. so if there is any wrong doing on the authority's behalf, there is no evidence.

what kind of society is that? its not marshall law but it sure isn't a free society.

EAGLE EYE
02-21-2010, 06:56 PM
It is pretty absurd citizens aren't allowed to photograph surveillance equipment in some places. That just isnt fair. I noticed brand new traffic cameras installed in local spots these last few months.

Uncle Steezo
02-21-2010, 07:02 PM
so do you think thats a more toward more freedom or less?
and has there ever been a time when freedoms were restored after they were taken?

niggas wanna kee kee when somebody brings this shit up but nobody will be laughin when your scooped out asshole is sportin a microchip tracking device.

mfs here complained more about sicka getting elected than bush.
TSA wrote a constitution to secure his gen chat rights but has no problem losing his miranda rights.

smh

Uncle Steezo
02-21-2010, 07:08 PM
It is pretty absurd citizens aren't allowed to photograph surveillance equipment in some places. That just isnt fair. I noticed brand new traffic cameras installed in local spots these last few months.

i hear there are plans for police to just scan barcodes on plates and mail you the traffic tix.
this scan will also pull up driving records.
there is no legislation being prepared to regulate this system.

but on a positive note, last month, GA passed a law banning involuntary microchip implants.

Huggasaurus Sex
02-21-2010, 07:30 PM
take body scanners... nobody took the time to even investigate the safety of getting scanned before they were put into use. people just accept what is told to them by the same liars that showed you pics of iraqi wmd and promised CEOs wouldn't pocket the bailout money.

there are scientific reports that are surfacing that show the terahertz radiation from these machines unzip dna strands. MIT Tech Journal Article (http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/24331/)

i was asked to get in the scanner. i refused. i told them i didn't trust the safety of the technology. they tried to convince me it was safer than microwaves. i lied and told them i don't use microwaves for the same reason.
they tried to convince me again by offering an inconvenience of getting a pat down. i told them i was fine with that.
they asked me to come this way by stepping THRU in the scanner on some slick shit. i didn't fall for the okeydoke.
they took their time patting me down hoping i was in a hurry but i was relaxed and patient.

afterwards i tried to take a picture of the scanner and airport security made me erase the pic or surrender my phone.

some of you will say that i am just paranoid. but i see commercials everyday about drug recalls and class action lawsuits for some drug that last month was a miracle.

WTF was that all about?

so you voluntarily agreed to some dude putting his hands all over your dick and choad rather than step in front of a body scanner?

Uncle Steezo
02-21-2010, 08:04 PM
i'd rather have my pants unzipped than my dna.

Huggasaurus Sex
02-21-2010, 08:14 PM
so do you think thats a more toward more freedom or less?
and has there ever been a time when freedoms were restored after they were taken?

well prohibition was eventually repealed.

anyway if you feel vindicated for living in fear of surveillance cameras then so be it.

Huggasaurus Sex
02-21-2010, 08:16 PM
i'd rather have my pants unzipped than my dna.

you should rap about that

EAGLE EYE
02-21-2010, 08:31 PM
Huggah would jump at the chance to go to The Island.

diggy
02-21-2010, 09:13 PM
I totally agree with Wu.

EAGLE EYE
02-21-2010, 09:18 PM
As much as some of you love to mock and ridicule Gavin, you know damn well that your right to privacy and rights in general are diminishing by the day.

Your internet rights are under attack as well. Joe Biden recently assembled an IP task force which the MPAA and RIAA + various intellectual property holders lobbied for.

prof zooruka
02-21-2010, 09:40 PM
Well its only going to get worse i.m.o....the bible says that when the anti christ arises he will force everyone in the world to get a mark (the mark of the beast) on there right hand and forehead in order to buy and sell goods and those that refuse will be put to death and for those who do get the mark, they will be punished by God on judgement day and sent to hell for following the beast (which is another name for anti christ... who is the devils man on earth).... (this period is refered to as the great tribulation) and it is a time worse than any man women and child has or will ever know.

peace be with you !

Uncle Steezo
02-21-2010, 09:56 PM
As much as some of you love to mock and ridicule Gavin, you know damn well that your right to privacy and rights in general are diminishing by the day.

Your internet rights are under attack as well. Joe Biden recently assembled an IP task force which the MPAA and RIAA + various intellectual property holders lobbied for.

personally i don't get it. people were in tears over sunny's actions in ktl but could care less about freedom of speech, right to assemble and the elimination of posse commitatus.

i guess it won't get real till gen chat thread making power is taken away.

huggah its easy to talk shit from a viet cong ladyboy whorehouse.
come stateside and spit that yang yang.
i bet you'd be too shook to even google "Al Roker".

check two
02-22-2010, 02:32 AM
Safest in the world?

http://finance.yahoo.com/real-estate/article/108875/is-this-the-safest-house-in-the-world

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 03:54 AM
7.25 milion is cheap for a crib like that.

Huggasaurus Sex
02-22-2010, 07:10 AM

as technology and society advances we must necessarily make some sacrifices in exchange for the new freedoms and capabilities granted by evermore widespread technology.

in the case of body scanners, you were already subject to a physical pat down and strip search if the airline felt it was necessary. so although this technology now makes it easy for the airline to virtual strip search all of its passengers, i don't really see what the big deal is since it's fast, safe, and anonymous. ultimately it's a fair compromise to be transported just about anywhere in the world in a matter of hours for a month's worth of rent and a few anonymous seconds in front of a body scanner. def better than being physically checked for crotch bombs.
the thing about cameras is that they can capture anyone who breaks the law and that includes both citizens and law enforcement. so with most citizens now carrying a spycam on their mobile phone and that evidence being admissible in a court of law i don't really see how law enforcement has the upper hand with this one. if the problem is the law itself, like the speed limit is too low on a certain road, then lobby your local politicians to change the law. and right now cameras are really only good for registering speed limit violations. most other uses would require a crime to be reported first and then someone would have to check the recorded footage, which is the way it's been done for a while now and it's a pretty reasonable way to bring criminals to justice.

and you gotta admit that anyone crying about losing their "right" to download and watch free movies and music is being a little silly. i mean it's nice, but you really think your citizenship entitles you to free, limitless, instantaneous entertainment media?

huggah its easy to talk shit from a viet cong ladyboy whorehouse.

ya i mean i guess if i had kids and a mortgage and cared about the impending apocalypse befalling america then it would be a lot harder to enjoy life.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-22-2010, 07:22 AM

HAHAHAAHahahahaahahah this out of work t shirt designer STILL thinks that te campus pervert using webcams to spy on college girls was "part of the agenda" HAHAHAHAhahaahahahaha

what a lunatic

First it was the water balloons

http://i46.tinypic.com/5xkabs.jpg

now this fool is scared to even answer his own phone HAHAHAHAAHAHa

No wonder your busineses are failing nigga AAHHAHAHAAHHAhahaahah this ngga wont even answer his calls ahahahahahahHAAHH!!!!

EAGLE EYE
02-22-2010, 07:26 AM
as technology and society advances we must necessarily make some sacrifices in exchange for the new freedoms and capabilities granted by evermore widespread technology.

in the case of body scanners, you were already subject to a physical pat down and strip search if the airline felt it was necessary. so although this technology now makes it easy for the airline to virtual strip search all of its passengers, i don't really see what the big deal is since it's fast, safe, and anonymous. def better than having dudes physically checking people for crotch bombs and ultimately it's a fair compromise to be transported just about anywhere in the world in a matter of hours for a month's worth of rent and a few anonymous seconds in front of a body scanner.

the thing about cameras is that they can capture anyone who breaks the law and that includes both citizens and law enforcement. so with most citizens now carrying a spycam with them on their phone and that evidence being admissible in a court of law i don't really see how law enforcement has the upper hand with this one. if the problem is the law itself, like the speed limit is too low on a certain road, then lobby your local politicians to change the law. and right now cameras are only good for registering speed limit violations. all other uses would require a crime to be reported first and then someone would have to check the recorded footage, which is a pretty reasonable way to bring criminals to justice.

and you gotta admit that anyone crying about losing their "right" to download and watch free movies and music is being a little silly. i mean it's nice, but you really think that's something your citizenship entitles you to?

ya i mean i guess if i had kids and a mortgage and cared about the impending apocalypse befalling america then it would be a lot harder to enjoy life.

After I posted that, I realized an IP task force designed for penalizing stolen copyrighted material and Net Neutrality are two topics that don't belong in the same sentence.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-22-2010, 07:27 AM
Paranoia, by definition, cannot be vindicated.

Your line of glitter coated tin foil hats will never sell millions Gav.

Give up the dream before it destroys more lives.

One Love Faggit.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-22-2010, 07:29 AM
I totally agree with Wu.

Why bother posting this.

Everyone takes it as given.

EAGLE EYE
02-22-2010, 07:31 AM
Jesus Christ i just read the quote in Lacies sig.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-22-2010, 07:37 AM
Skampoe's eating disorder has obviously been caused by childhood trauma.

And reading his "thoughts" on homosexuality, i'd hypothesise that Fathertime fondled his skin folds inappropriately.

Just a guess though.

Huggasaurus Sex
02-22-2010, 07:41 AM
i think the skin folds definitely have something to do with it, but i think it has more to do with the fact that every time he looks down at his genitals it looks like he's got 4 or 5 sideways vaginas. must be really confusing for a kid going through puberty.

EAGLE EYE
02-22-2010, 07:54 AM
That's funny... he told me it has more to do with looking like someone glued an acorn to the bottom of his Liberty Bell shaped torso.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-22-2010, 08:00 AM
"Acorns in the Lint"

http://anticopyrighttr.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/gorillas-in-the-mist-dvdcover.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
02-22-2010, 08:00 AM
Shit, skampoe did go through hell.

I feel bad for doubting his hood claims.

SKAMPOE
02-22-2010, 08:22 AM
Yea yea its all fun and gays till some 1 gets an achecorn in their eye...

SID
02-22-2010, 08:22 AM
I think Jiggys the predator in all of this, i see PCP as a sado masocistic relationship of some sort, i mean theres skampoe the submissive, sheepish fatboi, and theres the aggressive dominating member jigsaw, lets just say documents were signed in bodily fluids to seal the bond, the rest is history.

He comes thru wit da heat, on every ocation with timeless accuracy.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2nb6bed.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/2h7nf6g.jpg
While Omar cleans the foamy bacteria reisdue from the cornors of his mouth.

SKAMPOE
02-22-2010, 08:26 AM
FACT STILL REMAINS... NOMATTER HO MUCH U TRY TO REINVENT UR ONLINE PERSONNA

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/6040_109605679036_676714036_2209-1.jpg

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/sidbitch01copy.jpg

SID
02-22-2010, 08:31 AM
ahahaha, Feelings caught like Leaping salmon in freshwater.

SKAMPOE
02-22-2010, 08:35 AM
YES U DID.
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/sidbitch01copy.jpg
JUST LOOK ATCHA

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-22-2010, 09:30 AM
"Touched by an Acorn"

http://www.searchingforagem.com/1990s/1990s_Pictures/Touched2.JPG

IrOnMaN
02-22-2010, 10:29 AM
When I was a young child, I was terrified of extraterrestrials. Now that I older, I now understand that it was just entertainment.

I do believe that we are not alone in this universe. I also don't believe other life forms from other planets visited earth in the past.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-22-2010, 11:13 AM
When I was a young child, I was terrified of extraterrestrials. Now that I older, I now understand that it was just entertainment.

I do believe that we are not alone in this universe. I also don't believe other life forms from other planets visited earth in the past.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2773/4379657150_99ae41fce5_o.gif

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 11:21 AM
1. huggah you made the assumption that the body scanners were safe.
how do you know this?
do you even know how they work?
do you know the effects of thetawaves on the body?

2. why is the security increased at the airport when the supposed hijackers used boxcutters and were already under surveillance by the alphabet boys. the breakdown of security did not happen at the airport.

the breakdown was communication between depts and the bush admin's unwillingness to take the warnings seriously.

so why the increased security when the old metal detectors worked just fine?

you have rationalized the irrational in order to justify your rights being taken.

SKAMPOE
02-22-2010, 11:33 AM
indeed... also, they knew the shit was gon happened, they planned it, patriot act was their main agenda!

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 11:33 AM

get back under the covers.
http://www.edwardtbabinski.us/geocentrism/sumerian_artifact.jpg
http://mathildasweirdworldweblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/annunaki.jpg?w=480&h=309
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/img/4202/moodybluegirl/7m.jpg
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/img/4202/moodybluegirl/5m.jpg
http://www.alienshift.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/egypt3dwall.jpeg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3332/3406830123_500cf0ba12.jpg
http://www.alien-ufo-pictures.com/many-aliens.jpg
http://secretebase.free.fr/civilisations/sumeriens/annunaki/statuettes.jpg

SKAMPOE
02-22-2010, 11:41 AM
ancient aliens, the original mexicans!

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 12:23 PM
ancient aliens, the original mexicans!

AHAHAH!
alien mother leaves baby on doorstep of mexican farmer and tells him to take care of hos responsibilities.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d7f_1251647278

PALEFORCE
02-22-2010, 02:08 PM
ue-ibFH9zTA

this hou;ld probably get its own thread but bah

PALEFORCE
02-22-2010, 02:16 PM
http://www.planetaryskin.org/resources/videos

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 02:25 PM
damn.
Cisco and NASA huh?

i watched this series called shangri-la last year, it was set in a world that used plantary skin, carbon allotments and taxes.
carbon police enforced the system.
the elite used this data to manipulate and profit off of this system.
they also manipulated the economy with it.
it gives a glimpse of a possible future reality.

look @ the 1:00 mark.
VSFvhC4mmys

IrOnMaN
02-22-2010, 03:16 PM
Why do they look so human? Bipedal, binocular vision, large cranium, similar nose, etc. Could it be that other planets have similar evolutionary patterns as earth?

Plus, why aren't aliens mentioned in the bible?

PALEFORCE
02-22-2010, 03:40 PM
there are many references to non human enetities in the bible. in genesis it says the nephilim interbred with daughters of men

SKAMPOE
02-22-2010, 03:50 PM
vindicated paranoia,
with the herbal i turn to the verbal destroya,
cuz these niggaz be on that werd is bond- im like nah god- its werd iz GOYA,
clutchin the black angus as if her name wuz toya,
ya posters is gay like sids flannel,
alphabetical army stalkin ma channel-maontoya,
chek the fuckin sig for the reference,
aint shit sweet other than this here boxAentemens,
while ya on the cocks of gentlemens,
the paranoia forcin me to teach any one at a whispers reach,
the way i disperse speach, i should be held in dbiudheuihx4uo sum sum sum ya finish it

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 04:11 PM
Why do they look so human? Bipedal, binocular vision, large cranium, similar nose, etc. Could it be that other planets have similar evolutionary patterns as earth?

Plus, why aren't aliens mentioned in the bible?

the humanoid form is an optimal one.
it is said that in our galaxy there are humanioids with avian reptillian canine and insect origins.

aliens ARE in the bible.

Genesis 6:1-7
"1 When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal ; his days will be a hundred and twenty years." 4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown."
http://www.bibleufo.com/uasnow1.jpg

numbers 13:33
"We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them."

then if you replace the word angel with alien, the bible paints a very different story. that story matches the other ancient texts from around the world.

you begin to notice that the bible has stories of interplanetary wars and genetic engineering.

hebrews 13:2
"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."
http://www.bibleufo.com/uaxbirth.jpg
Revelation 12:7-8
And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven.
http://www.bibleufo.com/uabaptis.jpg

there are plenty of other references of UFOs

Exodus 40:34 "Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle. 35 And Moses was not able to enter into the tent of the congregation, because the cloud abode thereon, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle.. 36 And when the cloud was taken up from over the tabernacle, the children of Israel went onward in all their journeys: 37 But if the cloud were not taken up, then they journeyed not till the day that it was taken up. 38 For the cloud of the Lord was upon the tabernacle by day, and fire was on it by night, in the sight of all the house of Israel, throughout all their journeys."
http://www.bibleufo.com/uamary2.jpg

Deuteronomy 1:33 Who went in the way before you, to search you out a place to pitch your tents in, in fire by night, to shew you by what way ye should go, and in a cloud by day.
http://www.bibleufo.com/uasvetis.jpg

psalms 78:14 In the daytime also he led them with a cloud, and all the night with a light of fire.
http://www.bibleufo.com/uamarydome.jpg

psalms 104:3 Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:
http://www.bibleufo.com/uabruge.jpg

http://www.bibleufo.com/uaxcrucifix2.JPG
http://www.bibleufo.com/uamary1.jpg

IrOnMaN
02-22-2010, 04:16 PM
^^Oh.

Thanks for the information.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-22-2010, 04:18 PM
Gavin, I fear for you, I fear for your son, and I fear for your future business ventures.

Although those ancient alien images are interesting, ive seen them a million times, and alot of them could be explained with common sense.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-22-2010, 04:19 PM
So, what are some personal freedoms that have been taken away from you guys, personally, in the last 20 years.

What CAN'T you do now, that people could do 20 years from now, that you would want or need to do during your everyday lives?

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-22-2010, 04:22 PM
Gavin's getting dangerously sidetracked from his many businesess. This is what i'm concerned about because it seems to be leading to more garbage diving so Kaiyu can eat.

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 04:30 PM
vindicated paranoia,
with the herbal i turn to the verbal destroya,
cuz these niggaz be on that werd is bond- im like nah god- its werd iz GOYA,
clutchin the black angus as if her name wuz toya,
ya posters is gay like sids flannel,
alphabetical army stalkin ma channel-maontoya,
chek the fuckin sig for the reference,
aint shit sweet other than this here boxAentemens,
while ya on the cocks of gentlemens,
the paranoia forcin me to teach any one at a whispers reach,
the way i disperse speach, i should be held in dbiudheuihx4uo sum sum sum ya finish it

paranoia vindication passed the point of demonstratin
fuck a picket signs they missin signs of the revelation
masonic preparations laid out like buffet tables
tryna label me as unstable when i drop science they can't handle
like how minds connect like string and 2 cans of campbells
this is clear communication these faggots are scrambled
new age slaves praise the theta wave bodyscan russian gamble
progress with no progression congress holds anotha session
another freedom burns another purchased weapon.
love it or leave nigga get to steppin or get the smiff n wesson

IrOnMaN
02-22-2010, 04:32 PM
Gavin, I fear for you, I fear for your son, and I fear for your future business ventures.

Although those ancient alien images are interesting, ive seen them a million times, and alot of them could be explained with common sense.

Please explain.

EAGLE EYE
02-22-2010, 04:33 PM

^ picturing you recite that in your balding geek voice, makes it hilarious.

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 04:39 PM
So, what are some personal freedoms that have been taken away from you guys, personally, in the last 20 years.

What CAN'T you do now, that people could do 20 years from now, that you would want or need to do during your everyday lives?

didn't we have this discussion before and i listed things, and you said something like "okay, anybody BESIDES gavin lost any freedom?"
find that thread then copy/paste it here. i have a couple more to add.

lacey, i appreciate your concern, tho i do think it would be put to better use on your deteriorating gums and teef.

i can prove the alien pics.

if you prove that you brush your teef, then i'll prove the "aliens in ancient culture" pictures.

deal?

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-22-2010, 04:42 PM
I think we did have this conversation before, and all you said was some shit about not drinking fluoridated water.

Then you mentioned growing marijuana, which does not fall within the last 20 years.

Either way...

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 04:54 PM
^ picturing you recite that in your balding geek voice, makes it hilarious.

geek... maybe, but balding?

grow a hair on that chin and on that patch that cujo snatched out before you start making follicle jokes.

snoopy left the wigga scalp lookin like a slowpitch softball.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/08/article-0-028D7043000005DC-424_468x286.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/robhead.png

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 05:00 PM
I think we did have this conversation before, and all you said was some shit about not drinking fluoridated water.

Then you mentioned growing marijuana, which does not fall within the last 20 years.

Either way...

nope.
i listed a number of things.
and i don't think growing weed was one of them.

property rights was one of them.
vaccinations was another.

if you want me to stop being childish then stop making things up.

SKAMPOE
02-22-2010, 05:01 PM
but cho we aint stressin,
we just wanna live righteously countin blessins,
and hope b4 death we get a taste of the heavens,
black brown and white unite to form a seven...

ay yo bronze!!

oyoyoyoyo

TELLEM

''our civilizations time is up, theres a nu breed lurkin in the shadoes, illuminati is run by the homos, new world order bring the straight to the slaughter, turning our sons into daughters, fathers into mothers, trade blunts n beers for martinis and queers, the end of normalcy is near"

BRONZE FEET^

EAGLE EYE
02-22-2010, 05:01 PM
Because you are a moron you failed to pay attention to the story details.

M-Y R-o-o-m-m-a-t-e h-i-t m-e w-i-t-h a b-a-r s-t-o-o-l b-y a-c-c-i-d-e-n-t
during the commotion.

BTW I have incredible hair now. Its gelled to purrrfection and makes that oversized nubian scour pad look dated.

bitch.

SKAMPOE
02-22-2010, 05:04 PM
geek... maybe, but balding?

grow a hair on that chin and on that patch that cujo snatched out before you start making follicle jokes.

snoopy left the wigga scalp lookin like a slowpitch softball.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/08/article-0-028D7043000005DC-424_468x286.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/robhead.png
its funny cuz its true
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/my%20album%20shops/hahahahaROTTENROBBY-1.jpg

Lex Lugor
02-22-2010, 05:07 PM
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/5352/slangggcopy.jpg
(http://img269.imageshack.us/i/slangggcopy.jpg/)

EAGLE EYE
02-22-2010, 05:10 PM
its funny because its true.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2734/1234556k.jpg

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-22-2010, 05:13 PM
nope.
i listed a number of things.
and i don't think growing weed was one of them.

property rights was one of them.
vaccinations was another.

if you want me to stop being childish then stop making things up.

You mentioned growing marijuana on your own property.

Youre all glitter glue and sequins, no substance.

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 05:15 PM
its funny cuz its true
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/my%20album%20shops/hahahahaROTTENROBBY-1.jpg

ahahahahahahah!!!!

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/slangvader-1.png

BTW I have incredible hair now. Its gelled to purrrfection and makes that oversized nubian scour pad look dated.
KY8bfbqLu2M

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 05:16 PM
You mentioned growing marijuana on your own property.

Youre all glitter glue and sequins, no substance.

semetic fabric-ations.

EAGLE EYE
02-22-2010, 05:25 PM
I gotta admit gavin, you do look more approachable after using the Sammy Sosa skin bleaching kit.

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2474/lolskinbleach.jpg

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 05:27 PM
Hahahahahahahahah!!

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-22-2010, 05:28 PM
semetic fabric-ations.

ANd then, once it is evident that youre full of sparkly shit, you result to bigotry, even though you've been known to cry over watermelon soda.

Just because you have google doesn't mean you're a guru.

EAGLE EYE
02-22-2010, 05:28 PM
heard Derrick has been using it, but it interferes with his proactiv treatment.. that boy will never learn

SKAMPOE
02-22-2010, 05:31 PM
its funny because its true.

daaaayum that nigga fiiiiiine!!!!!thats a sexi mu fucka right theaaa

ahahahahahahah!!!!

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/slangvader-1.png

KY8bfbqLu2M
buahahahahahahah

I gotta admit gavin, you do look more approachable after using the Sammy Sosa skin bleaching kit.

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2474/lolskinbleach.jpg

buahahahahahahahahahhahhhahaha oh shit buahahahahahahaha ma screeeennnnnn my eyessssssssssssss ahahahahahahah gavin u should be a news anchor...

SKAMPOE
02-22-2010, 05:33 PM
that was too much HDness im my vision

AcidPhosphate69
02-22-2010, 05:33 PM

You are no shaman and you are not enlightened.

Robert
02-22-2010, 05:49 PM
semetic fabric-ations.

Well actually, you did say that, whether it was true or not is another matter.

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 06:12 PM
dan likes to play with truths and mix in lies.
i don't blame him, it's a cultural thing.

if you noticed, he qualified the entire statement by saying "only ....fluoride water"
there is the lie.

then he accentuates his lie by saying something about weed which paints the picture that my original post was frivolous which was far from the truth.

the truth is that originally i made a list that he had no choice but to acknowledge as legitimate grievances.

u gotta watch daniel, he's got devilish charm.

now he wants to cry foul, but dan has typed the word nigger in a thread i was posting in, at least twice in the past 48 hrs. someone who feels free to say such things shouldn't be as sensitive as he is being right now.

semetic facbrications indeed.

SKAMPOE
02-22-2010, 06:25 PM
dan likes to play with truths and mix in lies.
i don't blame him, it's a cultural thing.

if you noticed, he qualified the entire statement by saying "only ....fluoride water"
there is the lie.

then he accentuates his lie by saying something about weed which paints the picture that my original post was frivolous which was far from the truth.

the truth is that originally i made a list that he had no choice but to acknowledge as legitimate grievances.

u gotta watch daniel, he's got devilish charm.

now he wants to cry foul, but dan has typed the word nigger in a thread i was posting in, at least twice in the past 48 hrs. someone who feels free to say such things shouldn't be as sensitive as he is being right now.

semetic facbrications indeed.i caught that.... what a devilish devil he is...

prof zooruka
02-22-2010, 07:45 PM
there are many references to non human enetities in the bible. in genesis it says the nephilim interbred with daughters of men

actually it says the sons of God interbred with the daughters of men, the term sons of God in that passage refers to angles...which in turn after they interbred with the duaghters of men produced the nephilim ( a race of super human gaints).

peace be with you !

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 08:46 PM
what is an angel?
and how many sons did God have? cause i heard that jesus was the only son of God.

and who is the "US" in
Gen 1:26 "And God said, Let US make man in OUR image after OUR likeness"?

Huggasaurus Sex
02-22-2010, 08:51 PM
1. huggah you made the assumption that the body scanners were safe.
how do you know this?

i guess i just have a hunch...

alright so how about this: if i'm right about body scanners being harmless then you have to accept you're a paranoid delusional gay pat-down cruising homo, but if i'm wrong then you're just a clever gay pat-down cruising homo.

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 09:04 PM
if i gotta be a homo i'd prefer to be the paranoid delusional kind.
sounds much more exotic.
so no deal.

prof zooruka
02-22-2010, 09:12 PM
what is an angel?
and how many sons did God have? cause i heard that jesus was the only son of God.

Yes Jesus is the only son of God,because he is apart of the trinity therefore making him a direct and only son of God, but in the bible angels and humans are called sons of God to because he (God) made both of us, but Jesus was not made and therefore the title son of God is different because with Jesus it is a claim of sonship in the deity or Godship and with the angels and humans it is sonship in that we were created by God.

and who is the "US" in
Gen 1:26 "And God said, Let US make man in OUR image after OUR likeness"?

The us in that passge is referance to the trinity.... father, son and holy spirit, that is why God says us because there is three in the Godhead, but yet God is still one, this is what we call the trinity...So that is why God says us, not my image.

peace be with you !

Longbongcilvaringz
02-22-2010, 09:19 PM
Gavin, you talked about growing weed on numerous occasions.

Everyone was very impressed.

Are you saying you were simply trying to impress devils on a wu tang forum brother?

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 09:29 PM
Yes Jesus is the only son of God,because he is apart of the trinity therefore making him a direct and only son of God, but in the bible angels and humans are called sons of God to because he (God) made both of us, but Jesus was not made and therefore the title son of God is different because with Jesus it is a claim of sonship in the deity or Godship and with the angels and humans it is sonship in that we were created by God.

can you quote some passages that confirm this?
as i understand it this is not the word of God.
i may be wrong but i don't remember God saying this in the bible.

The us in that passge is referance to the trinity.... father, son and holy spirit, that is why God says us because there is three in the Godhead, but yet God is still one, this is what we call the trinity...So that is why God says us, not my image.

can you also show me where God said this?

if Christ is a physical manifestation of God, by which the Holy Spirit is transmogrified thru the vessel of mary, how can Christ exist before the immaculate conception?

peace be with you !

no, peace be unto you.

SKAMPOE
02-22-2010, 09:34 PM
i was here earlier n it was a beef with laced n gavin n me n sum other niggaz bout some shit totally not related to angels

''and know ya mu fuckaz talkin bout angels?!!! is u serious is uu serious? angel?
5LZ6APXovGc&feature=channel

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 09:35 PM
Gavin, you talked about growing weed on numerous occasions.

Everyone was very impressed.

Are you saying you were simply trying to impress devils on a wu tang forum brother?

i never denied growing weed.
but any fool with a seed can grow weed.

i impress devils on wutang forums by posting pictures of my svelte yet chiseled physique.

now stop being a poosey n post your chest.

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 09:39 PM
i was here earlier n it was a beef with laced n gavin n me n sum other niggaz bout some shit totally not related to angels

''and know ya mu fuckaz talkin bout angels?!!! is u serious is uu serious? angel?
5LZ6APXovGc&feature=channel

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
too bad pat lost his pimp status.

we building like masons sun!
come back in an hour so you can chime in on high yellow mermen who sport glistening chapstick.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-22-2010, 09:40 PM
You have misinterpreted the meaning of "svelte".

SKAMPOE
02-22-2010, 09:48 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
too bad pat lost his pimp status.

we building like masons sun!
come back in an hour so you can chime in on high yellow mermen who sport glistening chapstick.
that video is comedic genius ma dude, would u do stand up comedy, i feel u would own that shit! this video alone no lie is up on ma favs with old eddie murphy martin lawrence and those uh....negroe types lol...u should make another one relevant to recent events...

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 09:50 PM
svelte-slender, especially gracefully slender, sleek. having clean lines.

are we gonna sit here n play schoolhouse are you gonna show some nipple faggot?

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 10:00 PM
that video is comedic genius ma dude, would u do stand up comedy, i feel u would own that shit! this video alone no lie is up on ma favs with old eddie murphy martin lawrence and those uh....negroe types lol...u should make another one relevant to recent events...
ahahahahaha
yeah its about time for an update.

man i used to cut a motherfucking fool in school.

my shit was the wucorp movie tho, which faggot ass sid had removed due to embarrassing ethers.
that shit is lost forever cause my HD got corrupted.

i got something i was working on.
"crackhead blogs"
wanna sneek peek?
hold up.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-22-2010, 10:00 PM
Ummm

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-22-2010, 10:02 PM
Anyone else noticed how forced Gavin is recently.

Especially the mutual dickribbing between him and Skampoe.

These are the last acts of a desperate man.

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 10:15 PM
lacey gums look like banana peels.
the cracker smiled at the zoo and got jumped by 3 spider monkeys.
Y8xAyauLSa8

whitey
02-22-2010, 10:30 PM

the dementia and paranoid psychosis are really setting in. i dont think he knows what is real and what is not anymore.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-22-2010, 10:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/45vXw.jpg

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 10:43 PM
only real niggas know that reality is just a holograph projected by the universal consciousness thru the prism of self and experienced by an illusionary construct called the mind and then reflected back to the universe by the ego.

in otherwords, i'm rubber and ur glue...

Longbongcilvaringz
02-23-2010, 04:01 AM

Yeah, it's so embarrassing it's hard to watch.

But yeah, both 30+ and ruled by the internet.

SID
02-23-2010, 07:06 AM
You are no shaman and you are not enlightened.

Thats all i'm trying to get through to him acid.

But it's hard because whenever someone tries to bring gavin back down to reality he whips his coloring book out and furiously colors in, rocking back and forth telling himself "it's not true, i'm a good father, i'm gonna be famous, they will all see!"

PALEFORCE
02-23-2010, 10:23 AM
you euro fags and aussies been studying hip hop through a microscope for a decade and still cant comprehend what it means to be real

Uncle Steezo
02-23-2010, 10:37 AM
you euro fags and aussies been studying hip hop through a microscope for a decade and still cant comprehend what it means to be real

damn.

Huggasaurus Sex
02-23-2010, 12:06 PM

daaaayum that nigga fiiiiiine!!!!!thats a sexi mu fucka right theaaa

omar definitely likes boys IRL. no question.

SID
02-23-2010, 01:55 PM

Apparently it's getting tattoos in awkward places, being paranoid about the type of yeast used in your muffin, and proving your manhood over sweaty sessions at your local gym...

whitey
02-23-2010, 03:31 PM
omar definitely likes boys IRL. no question.

that face is to gentle to like woman.

EAGLE EYE
02-23-2010, 03:50 PM
if i gotta be a homo i'd prefer to be the paranoid delusional kind.
sounds much more exotic.
so no deal.

You know if there was NO stigma attached, I could definitely picture some of you choosing to be ghey.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-23-2010, 05:33 PM

semetic facbrications indeed.

That's not true, Gavin. I never typed such things. You are just hurting right now and realize that your bigotry is unbecoming, so you tried to reduce me to your level. That is what the bigot does.

You just take shit too personally.

I don't have a problem with Gavin Simmons, the awkward black man who sucked at basketball and never quite fit in, or Gavin Simmons the designer of hideous, racist shirts, or even Gavin Simmons the spirit zookeeper.

I only asked you to provide examples to support your gay argument, and then you start reverting back to bitchmode.

I still love you, though.

My only point is that I think your claims are exaggerated.

EAGLE EYE
02-23-2010, 05:46 PM
I don't have a problem with Gavin Simmons, the awkward black man who sucked at basketball and never quite fit in, or Gavin Simmons the designer of hideous, racist shirts, or even Gavin Simmons the spirit zookeeper.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAa!!!

go easy dunn

Uncle Steezo
02-23-2010, 06:00 PM
see there you go again.

Nah, dummy. It's a trill-ass nigga on a computer calling a dork on a computer a dork.

Ain't no subtext, faggot.

this one made me chuckle due to your sensitive responses in this thread.
Umm, I never equated "blackness" with ignorance. ... (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1815324&highlight=nigga+nigger#post1815324)

Umm, I never equated "blackness" with ignorance.

And I already hire people.

You're supersensitive these days, gavin.

You need a hug, my nigga.

you accuse me of exaggerations and in the same breath, call my shirts racist when that is another fabrication.

i'd also be hard pressed to find anyone here that found anti-semetic rhetoric "unbecoming".

don't be afraid to be you. if you are jewish and you lie, then be proud of being a lying jew. a liar being true to himself is paradoxical, i know. but you're not fooling me, so at least between us you can drop the facade.

i love you too.

Sincerely,
Gavin Simmons

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-23-2010, 06:10 PM
So you just provided evidence of yourself lying, and then called me a liar?

Interesting e-tactics, gavin.

i typed "nigga", because skampoe and tek taught me that on wu-corp, I am a nigga.

And i never used it derogatorily.

Where as you, being exposed as you are, resort to anti-semitism as a crutch.

And I'm not trying to fool you, gav. You hate me because I KNOW you, and who you are.

And you know that I know.

And it's your fault for putting so much of yourself out there.

And yet I still love you.

Because we are both just a couple of niggas on a computer trying to get ours.

SID
02-24-2010, 03:14 PM
"After all the lynching manic killing and incisions You still use your slave name"

Gavin Simmons

SKAMPOE
02-24-2010, 03:22 PM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/my%20album%20shops/masterdanmuhammad2-2.jpg