PDA

View Full Version : So they wanna apologize for an airstrike in afghanistan...

NEWRdaMC
02-22-2010, 12:40 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/02/22/afghanistan.civilian.strike/index.html?hpt=T1

what the fuck?

SKAMPOE
02-22-2010, 12:43 PM
mother fuckers!!!!!!!!! ''OOPS SRY!!!'' wtf!

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 01:04 PM
Commanders ordered the daylight NATO airstrike because they had specific intelligence that a group of Taliban in vehicles was heading towards coalition forces on the ground, according to a senior U.S. military official....

The convoy of three vehicles was traveling to Kandahar province when it was struck, said Zemeri Bashary, the spokesman for the interior ministry.
NATO (http://topics.cnn.com/topics/NATO) confirmed its forces fired on the vehicles, believing that they were carrying insurgents.

saw 3 trucks going down the street and blew them up.
how many rebels do you think that event created?

this shit is a cruel joke. we need to pack everybody up and bring them home with a note sayin "we fucked up...our bad."

THE MASON
02-22-2010, 01:05 PM
Civlians killed:

WW2 = 40 to 52 million, 6 year war

afghanistan = 13,372 - 32,969, 8 year war and on going

there has been relatively few civilian casualties comparing, and its been longer, so its not all bad.

Undiluted Karma
02-22-2010, 01:06 PM
I see a Vietnam situation hpapening in Afghanistan, where the US will leave and the enemy will easily take over
though there is still a good chance that Afghanistan after the US etc have left will reject radicalism.

beautifulrock
02-22-2010, 01:35 PM
Civlians killed:

there has been relatively few civilian casualties comparing, and its been longer, so its not all bad.
Yea and if you believe those numbers, I have a bridge to sell you.

THE MASON
02-22-2010, 01:40 PM
well i dont really believe them but in reality, i believe there are fewer casualties and in modern warfare EVERY one is a target, so im not gonna feel bad about it.

besides, your bridge would most likely be ready to detonate, so i dont want it

beautifulrock
02-22-2010, 01:43 PM
No, it's in Brooklyn, no insurgents. The original bombing of their country probably killed at least that many civilians. My guess is the total number is over 200,000, not to mention the 1.5 million killed in Iraq.

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 01:49 PM
"in modern warfare EVERYONE is a target"
WTF?!?
you talkin bout the game right?

SKAMPOE
02-22-2010, 01:51 PM
yea im sure those number arent accurate, theres soo much shit they dont tell us in the media...

SKAMPOE
02-22-2010, 01:53 PM
WTF?!?
hahahahah^

i love that game yooo^O^

beautifulrock
02-22-2010, 01:53 PM
Let's just call a spade a spade. We're not looking for Osama, we're not trying to take the Taliban out of power, we're just looking to control the opium trade from a large pile of rocks called Afghanistan. That's all it is. There is nothing noble going on in that or any other country we're fighting in.

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 02:00 PM
2007-93% of opium worldwide originated in Afghanistan.
osama actually was trying to reduce the opium production.
the taliban banned opium production.
conservative numbers say opium production has increased 500% since the war began.

"what is the meaning of crime? is it criminals robbin innocent mfs every time?"

SKAMPOE
02-22-2010, 02:01 PM
true shit, ionno bout the heroin, but the oil, uh yes!

MENES
02-22-2010, 02:01 PM
WTF?!?

in world wars most troops wore uniforms... think about it

SKAMPOE
02-22-2010, 02:02 PM
2007-93% of opium worldwide originated in Afghanistan.
osama actually was trying to reduce the opium production.
the taliban banned opium production.
conservative numbers say opium production has increased 500% since the war began.

"what is the meaning of crime? is it criminals robbin innocent mfs every time?"
gza?^

ALCATRAZ
02-22-2010, 02:07 PM
sowwy

HANZO
02-22-2010, 02:38 PM
Civlians killed:

well first you cannot compare a world war to afghanistan, if afghanistan had massive metropolitan cities, then the civilian death rate would be way more than said.

fact of the matter is that NATO armies are not trained to deal with guerilla warfare in mountainous terrain. the taliban have got the soldiers so shook that they have resulted in destroying anything that they perceive as a threat, without confirming whether it is a threat or not.

plus they Afghans who da fuck cares for them. a fucking rat gets more love than an Afghan.

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 03:06 PM
if gen wise wasn't afghan, i bet derek wouldn't have called the police on him.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-22-2010, 03:48 PM
truly unfortunate

TeknicelStylez
02-22-2010, 03:56 PM
If you smack a bee hive prepare to get stung by bee's its common sense. I just hope the dope market pop off at least. It would be nice if obama tossed us a bone so we could make some real money out here.

ALCATRAZ
02-22-2010, 03:56 PM
watch them drop an apology bomb lolololol sowwy again

food for thought
02-22-2010, 03:59 PM
aahahahahahaha apology bomb

food for thought
02-22-2010, 04:00 PM
http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/imgad?id=CIqRiczm1sGCUhDYBRhPMghQSMt2ApfjFA

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-22-2010, 04:23 PM
its the US army when they talk about the surge and its nato troops when they fuck up like this lol

THE MASON
02-22-2010, 04:35 PM
If you smack a bee hive prepare to get stung by bee's its common sense.

cosign

attacking another country in the name of your own country or faith or whatever, means the entire group gets brought with it, even if they havent openly agreed.

America goes to war, Americans are at war. Same with Afghanistan, same for all nations. As a Canadian, my country is involved in Afghanistan, if my country gets attacked, its expected.

There are no rules to war, Geneva Convention was just legalities and means nothing, besides i dont believe Afghanistan signed it, so they dont get that protection

Teh KillaBee
02-22-2010, 04:37 PM
plus they Afghans who da fuck cares for them. a fucking rat gets more love than an Afghan.

Afghans are the Tusken Raiders of the middle east

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-22-2010, 04:38 PM
guys..these r human beings...consider that for a second

Undiluted Karma
02-22-2010, 04:39 PM

Yeah, exactly

THE MASON
02-22-2010, 05:03 PM

considered, and all i can come up with is humans make war, so humans die in it.

war is not a good thing, but it happens. animals are at war all the time, we are simply just able to take it to further extremes.

if yall feel so bad for the Afghanis, go fly to Afghanistan and join up with the freedom fighters, or start bombing shit, shit i dunno

Mumm Ra
02-22-2010, 07:45 PM
animals are at war all the time

:?

Lex Lugor
02-22-2010, 07:51 PM
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoTec
02-22-2010, 07:57 PM
considered, and all i can come up with is humans make war, so humans die in it.

war is not a good thing, but it happens. animals are at war all the time, we are simply just able to take it to further extremes.

if yall feel so bad for the Afghanis, go fly to Afghanistan and join up with the freedom fighters, or start bombing shit, shit i dunno

Animals are not at war, with the exception of Chimps and maybe some other highly inteligent animals, the predator prey relationship is not the same as when humans kill. We humans have the ability to tap into the higher consciousness, so the idea that we operate on the same level as animals really shows what a dark age we live in.

Whats happening to the Afghanis is happening to the rest of humanity as we are all interconnected, that goes for all of existance.

SKAMPOE
02-22-2010, 08:00 PM
Animals are not at war, with the exception of Chimps and maybe some other highly inteligent animals, the predator prey relationship is not the same as when humans kill. We humans have the ability to tap into the higher consciousness, so the idea that we operate on the same level as animals really shows what a dark age we live in.

Whats happening to the Afghanis is happening to the rest of humanity as we are all interconnected, that goes for all of existance.
true indeed:b