PDA

View Full Version : when you take a bite of a sanwhich and it gets stuck on the roof of your mouth.

Lex Lugor
02-22-2010, 06:50 PM
my toaster burning toast as much as it chooses regardless of settings

rappers replacing s with z's in their garbage song titlez

the stain doritos leave on your fingertips

each magical strand on conan obrions scalp

water splashing up on your butt while using a public restroom

the remake of the omen

dont you hate that shit?

i know i fucking do..

men with pierced nipples

5hundred&one
02-22-2010, 07:30 PM
water splashing up on your butt while using a public restroom

just put a couple pieces of toilet paper in the toilet before you shit. it's like 2 seconds of work and it prevents the dirty AIDS water from splashing all over your taint.

yonder
02-22-2010, 07:35 PM
just put a couple pieces of toilet paper in the toilet before you shit. it's like 2 seconds of work and it prevents the dirty AIDS water from splashing all over your taint.

teaching the seeds!

Mumm Ra
02-22-2010, 07:36 PM
how often do you run across shirtless men with nipple piercings??

yonder
02-22-2010, 07:36 PM
seriously though, how can you not know that?

Mumm Ra
02-22-2010, 07:41 PM
yeah i always wipe the seat down before i sit anyway - gets rid of pesky anonymous butt sweat & hair and as well as splash protection

Lex Lugor
02-22-2010, 07:42 PM
a couple of my homies have the piercings done, they insist its their shits the bomb baby regardless of how ghey i say they are, juice box interesting tactics i'll put em to use

i also hate that im the only dood here who doesnt own the blackulah nudes.. and when you unwrapp a pussy and it smells like a rotten pumpkin i hate that shit too

5hundred&one
02-22-2010, 07:49 PM
juice box interesting tactics i'll put em to use

good luck

it's tough out there

TeknicelStylez
02-22-2010, 08:18 PM
When noob posters make gay ass threads in gen chat

INF
02-22-2010, 08:28 PM
yeah , even though the load time isnt bad at all on my phone I was still pissed to open this thread while parked and find some dumb shit like this. I expected at least some type of funny picture but naww....

dude talkin bout nipple rings and improper home training. no less the fact that there was an association with pussy smell and rotted pumpkin.wtffffff , kinda pussy you be gettin mannn? hold that though cuz we dont wanna know.
f'real

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 08:43 PM
when you doo doo and you think you're done and you wipe clean and pull your pants up then more doodoo hits the chamber and you got to sit back down.

or when you get that spicy hot mushy doo doo that burns your anus even after you are done. its those time i understand the appeal of the booty fountain.

Mumm Ra
02-22-2010, 08:47 PM
^ im pretty sure every one of those thoughts word for word entered my mind last week
including the booty-wetter as rza would say

INF
02-22-2010, 09:10 PM
when you doo doo and you think you're done and you wipe clean and pull your pants up then more doodoo hits the chamber and you got to sit back down.

or when you get that spicy hot mushy doo doo that burns your anus even after you are done. its those time i understand the appeal of the booty fountain.

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

when you sitting there for a long ass time just trying and trying and all you get to shit is one lil pebble shit....

what does that lil piece of pebble shit want????? I mean damn. all that straining and you get one lil pebble.

Visionz
02-22-2010, 09:39 PM
what does that lil piece of pebble shit want?????
more fiber in your diet maybe?

SKAMPOE
02-22-2010, 09:50 PM
when you take a bite of a sanwhich and it gets stuck on the roof of your mouth.

^yes, only when its pbnjay

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-22-2010, 09:58 PM
When noob posters make gay ass threads in gen chat

yeah , even though the load time isnt bad at all on my phone I was still pissed to open this thread while parked and find some dumb shit like this. I expected at least some type of funny picture but naww....

dude talkin bout nipple rings and improper home training. no less the fact that there was an association with pussy smell and rotted pumpkin.wtffffff , kinda pussy you be gettin mannn? hold that though cuz we dont wanna know.
f'real

lol co sign smh, i was tempted to dead the thread with "when luke cage makes a thread in gen chat" in the first post but i thought id let these faggs get on with it

Lex Lugor
02-22-2010, 10:36 PM

f'real

how do you dogg me one minute and involve yourself the next... easy..
why is it always a question of what kind of pussy you be getting
rotted pumpkin is just another way of saying, when you find the vagina in front of you seems rather unwashed.. so it doesnt matter what kind of pussy, your pussy can go all smashed pumpkin too if the timing is wrong

what about when your on the toilet and you flinch and cut off the poop...
you end up wiping about thirty seven times

that shit sucks

5hundred&one
02-22-2010, 10:43 PM
lol co sign smh, i was tempted to dead the thread with "when luke cage makes a thread in gen chat" in the first post but i thought id let these faggs get on with it

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/6035/lacedhomocopy.jpg

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 10:48 PM
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/6035/lacedhomocopy.jpg

"i gummed down" hahahahah
i'm still dying.
that shit is comedy gold.

Prolifical ENG
02-22-2010, 10:49 PM
why do they call it a "waste paper basket"? just call it a fucking garbage!

Lex Lugor
02-22-2010, 10:51 PM
lol i dont know ghostlaced, it seems like nobody is right in their position unless you find yourself there and then you'll try and justify it any way you can i mean you'll really, REALLY argue with style on and on in txt format for pages and then come in here and tell me how I shouldnt have even bothered writing this lol!

you could have easily done without calling everyone faggs, and you call style demented but you always seem to meet him halfway lol you wont post your picture

lots of things to question

EAGLE EYE
02-22-2010, 10:53 PM
"gummed down" AHAHAHHAHAHHHAA!!!!

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 11:00 PM
you call style demented but you always seem to meet him halfway lol

its a very advanced wucorp technique.
when you hang out in the bathhouse, it forces them to argue with you thru the glory hole.

EAGLE EYE
02-22-2010, 11:05 PM
lol i dont know ghostlaced, it seems like nobody is right in their position unless you find yourself there and then you'll try and justify it any way you can i mean you'll really, REALLY argue with style on and on in txt format for pages and then come in here and tell me how I shouldnt have even bothered writing this lol!

you could have easily done without calling everyone faggs, and you call style demented but you always seem to meet him halfway lol you wont post your picture

lots of things to question

Lacie's Dad was really confused and heartbroken his only son grew up to be a faceless fggt on an irrelevant hiphop message board, spending his days lusting after a georgian crack mutant geek..

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5636/screenshot20100222at739.png

Eventually he called the service I'm temping for to get some information..

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/9315/screenshot20100223at120.png

I've been assigned as this fggts "BIG"

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/9281/laciesbig.png

SUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!
http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/9315/screenshot20100223at120.png

EAGLE EYE
02-22-2010, 11:07 PM
Even that fggt huggah passed with flying colors. Now hes livin' it up in ladybizzle land

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/9315/screenshot20100223at120.png