PDA

View Full Version : 8 New Bangers*MPC2500 Beats

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
02-22-2010, 10:00 PM
Up'd on: www.myspace.com/irie1 (http://www.myspace.com/irie1)

Any feedback is appreciated. I been having too much fun with this machine. Makes me wish I still had the 1000.

SKAMPOE
02-23-2010, 06:13 AM
alot of fire on that player bro, mad props, u def gotcha own sounds

THE MASON
02-23-2010, 10:06 AM
a lot of those are real nice beat irie

static break 2 had a real distorted sound, dunno if it was supposed to be like that but it wasnt sounding right to my ears. Mid 90's piano shit was a real nice beat, straight up that mid 90's sound, something like OC woulda rhymed on. Yellow brick road was dope too, had that Irie sound. Come original was real sick, sample in there sounds familiar, at least one part of it, but either way it was one of my favourite on the player. Conception of Creativity - the kicks were a little high on this one, but another real sick jazz sample.

You def got some heat on there, killin the Jazz sample lately and as i am a big fan of jazz, thats a bonus for me. with that said, i think some variation could be added, video games, movies, etc. although those very could be being used as well haha

INF
02-23-2010, 10:20 AM
lots of sounds here.solid pocket. thanks for sharing.

Peace Irie-1

12weLvE
02-23-2010, 11:12 AM
SMooth sailing over stormy seas is my fav out the bunch. Great job on the mpc. Paid Dues is also nice.

You sampling wax?

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
02-23-2010, 12:33 PM
alot of fire on that player bro, mad props, u def gotcha own sounds

Thanks for checkin the page Skamp!

a lot of those are real nice beat irie

static break 2 had a real distorted sound, dunno if it was supposed to be like that but it wasnt sounding right to my ears. Mid 90's piano shit was a real nice beat, straight up that mid 90's sound, something like OC woulda rhymed on. Yellow brick road was dope too, had that Irie sound. Come original was real sick, sample in there sounds familiar, at least one part of it, but either way it was one of my favourite on the player. Conception of Creativity - the kicks were a little high on this one, but another real sick jazz sample.

You def got some heat on there, killin the Jazz sample lately and as i am a big fan of jazz, thats a bonus for me. with that said, i think some variation could be added, video games, movies, etc. although those very could be being used as well haha

Always appreciate your attention to detail Bronze. Static Break 2 was distorted as hell. I haven't bought any vinyl in a minute and it was a new piece I just recently picked up from the Goodwill. Come Original is a big band joint called Starburst. I have lots of jazz and instrumental records I like to fuck with.

lots of sounds here.solid pocket. thanks for sharing.

Peace Irie-1

Good lookin' Infinity...you and Sin did a nice job on that battle.

SMooth sailing over stormy seas is my fav out the bunch. Great job on the mpc. Paid Dues is also nice.

You sampling wax?

Yessir...I finally got off my ass a couple weeks ago and picked up a new needle for my Stanton, so I will be doing nothing but wax til I can find some other quality mp3 samples. Glad you were feelin a couple joints!