PDA

View Full Version : Can Somebody Provide Proof of Aliens on Earth?

THUGNIFICENT
02-22-2010, 11:22 PM
I don't think this needs explanation. I would like aliens to exist, just because I think it's an interesting idea, but in my search for proof I've only come across grainy photographs and videos, and ancient architecture (Nazca lines, etc). So, does anyone have proof, or even some hard facts that have led you to come to the conclusion that aliens are in fact real, and have/had a presence on our planet?

(And if you're gonna tell me you saw them yourself or something - don't.)

Visionz
02-22-2010, 11:47 PM
mathematics tell you we're not alone in the universe.

that we've been visited or that aliens are among us is probable but I have no proof of it. But you think if humans manage to not kill ourselves over the next 8 thousand years is it any doubt that we'd have galaxy-spanning rocket ships ourselves?

here's a cell phone from the 80's
http://www.markdroberts.com/images/cell-phone-old-big-4.jpg

There had to be civilizations being formed before the Earth even existed.

THE MASON
02-23-2010, 12:12 AM

i hope so

if they are going to visit, i hope they arent anything like us or else we are in for some trouble

Uncle Steezo
02-23-2010, 12:18 AM
up5jmbSjWkw
SyiDgvUWaG4
now that you have proof, what are you going to do?

Uncle Steezo
02-23-2010, 12:21 AM
our system is a baby compared to the age of other stars.
there are systems and consequently, civilizations, that are millions and billions of years older than ours.

check that alex collier thread if you want to hear some interesting info about aliens and their involvement with humanity.

tajeco
02-23-2010, 02:34 AM
George Carlin has a great bit in his book When Will Jesus Bring the Porkchops about people's belief in god vs. people's belief in ETs, and how one seems more believable/possible/logical than the other. It doesn't prove anything, but should make people think about what we've been told for thousands of years.

PALEHORSE
02-23-2010, 11:13 AM
1b6WobAoTaI&feature=related

its real enough that earth governments got plasma weapons pointed at space

Frank Sobotka
02-23-2010, 11:37 AM
http://www.southernhospitality.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/lil-wayne-gq-2.jpg
we and him are not the same, he's a martian

Black Man
02-23-2010, 03:47 PM

that we've been visited or that aliens are among us is probable but I have no proof of it. But you think if humans manage to not kill ourselves over the next 8 thousand years is it any doubt that we'd have galaxy-spanning rocket ships ourselves?

Can you explain how mathematics explains that we're not alone in the universe? What is the equation for that explanation?

Can you explain why there had to be civilization formed before the Earth ever existed?

THUGNIFICENT
02-23-2010, 06:41 PM
1b6WobAoTaI&feature=related

I've seen that clip a bunch of times, and I don't think it shows anything at all. I'm pretty sure those are ice crystals....

up5jmbSjWkw
SyiDgvUWaG4

Okay, so the first video response on youtube to that first video debunks it for me, and that second one is just a light in the dark. What does that prove?

What are you doing?? I'll follow your lead.

PALEHORSE
02-23-2010, 07:06 PM
ok please debunk for me how an ice crystal can make intelligence maneuvers while being shot at.

Uncle Steezo
02-23-2010, 07:27 PM
i posted fake videos because it doesn't matter.
regardless of what evidence is provided you will find a reason to disregard it.
instead of asking for proof i think you should be asking for aliens to come visit you.

Uncle Steezo
02-23-2010, 07:30 PM
ok please debunk for me how an ice crystal can make intelligence maneuvers while being shot at.

but the most telling part of that vid is the fact that the camera tracked the object's movements as it stopped, changed direction, and ACCELERATED out of orbit.

tajeco
02-23-2010, 09:59 PM
Can you explain how mathematics explains that we're not alone in the universe? What is the equation for that explanation?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake%27s_equation

I think this is what he was referring to. It's the Drake Equation.

FROM WIKIPEDIA
The Drake equation states that:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/8/4/7/847914dec26cc45ac2957da0054683de.pngwhere:
N = the number of civilizations (http://www.wutang-corp.com/wiki/Civilization) in our galaxy with which communication might be possible;and
R* = the average rate of star (http://www.wutang-corp.com/wiki/Star) formation per year in our galaxy (http://www.wutang-corp.com/wiki/Milky_Way)fp = the fraction of those stars that have planets (http://www.wutang-corp.com/wiki/Planet)ne = the average number of planets that can potentially support life (http://www.wutang-corp.com/wiki/Life) per star that has planetsfℓ = the fraction of the above that actually go on to develop life at some pointfi = the fraction of the above that actually go on to develop intelligent (http://www.wutang-corp.com/wiki/Intelligence) lifefc = the fraction of civilizations that develop a technology that releases detectable signs of their existence into spaceL = the length of time such civilizations release detectable signals into space.[3] (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/#cite_note-2)

Face of the Golden Falcon
02-23-2010, 11:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVRHOhLP-aA&feature=grec

02-24-2010, 12:04 AM
^
def not saying this is proof. Just saw this on youtube under "recommended" at the same time I was going into this thread. So I thought I'd post. Anyone seen that movie?

HETEPU

Visionz
02-24-2010, 12:37 AM
What we know: Life-sustaining planet per unexceptionable star: 1 in 8
Number of stars in the Milky Way Galaxy (alone and mid-sized at that) anywhere from 100 to 400 billion
Number of observable galaxies in the known universe, around 170 billion.
Those are the raw numbers. You can come up with whatever mathematical equation you like.

Can you explain why there had to be civilization formed before the Earth ever existed?
Because carbon seeds float around the universe like a good seed looking for good soil. Where life can happen life will happen. It took a billion years for it to happen on Earth, a planet that is 4.5 billion years old. The Big Bang happened some 13.5 billion years ago, hence life started somewhere else before Earth because Earth wasn't the first place in the universe that could sustain life.

We Todd Did
02-24-2010, 01:08 AM
The History channel hosted a documentary called Ancient Astronauts. You can find it on youtube. I suggest giving it a view. Good watch.

Uncle Steezo
02-24-2010, 01:33 AM
there is intelligent life on the moon, mars, phobos, io, europa and neptune.

yeah i said it.

ALCATRAZ
02-24-2010, 03:35 AM
if there is intelligent life on the moon, how come science wizards cant zoom in and look at the shit

02-24-2010, 03:58 AM
dark side of the moon???

Uncle Steezo
02-24-2010, 05:48 AM
if there is intelligent life on the moon, how come science wizards cant zoom in and look at the shit

they have. there are pictures of buildings old and new on the moon.

sometimes they just airbrush them out.
http://www.hallofthegods.org/uploaded_images/Smudged-out-moon-tower-725584-760444.jpg

sometimes you just gotta look carefully
88_li5XJimk

sometimes its staring you right in the face
QPZXUGfcdIs

here is a map if you want to go to the nasa or jap-nasa site, pull up moon pics and go searching.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/andromeda/images_sacredground/142_001.gif

there are whole cities, domes, vehicles and all kinds of shit.

they are going to release this info this year, but it will be just that there are ruins on the moon.
its the 1st step.

this is what they said when they found water on the moon...
QOpXMJdZGHc

UnequivocallyCorrect
02-24-2010, 06:43 AM
WUnded Fox is smoking the CHRONIC shit!!! Dude. you should be much more critical of your sources. Ruins? and NASA is the only one looking at the moon with a high power telescope.... In your final video you think the satellite that left a crater shot up a little bit of moon Ruin with those 12 buckets of water? Bwuahahahahaha

Uncle Steezo
02-24-2010, 07:22 AM
not one of your better posts, we'll chalk it up to being early and you being rusty.

so i'm going to dumb it down just for you.

THE DISCOVERY OF WATER IS JUST A PRETEXT FOR DISCLOSURE.
1ST WATER
2ND MICROBIAL LIFE
3RD RUINS
4TH CONTACT OR UFO DISCLOSURE

THE DISCOVERY OF INTELLIGENT LIFE IS NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN JUST SPRING ON PEOPLE. RIDGED MINDED PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF MAY DO THINGS LIKE QUIT THEIR JOB OR COMMIT SUICIDE. ITS A WORLD SHATTERING PIECE OF INFO.

within the past few months, the royal society and the vatican have had meetings to discuss the impact of such an event and how to handle it. these are two of the most scientifically conservative institutions in the world. the vatican is still against birth control but they release a statement saying that any alien is "one of god's children"?

seti has released all data and coding to the public.

they found water on the moon but say thats not all they found "there's a whole lot more than just the water.." "it's not just about the water now..."

what do you think that means?
i'll tell you what it means.

it means "be prepared to hear that we found life."

life which they've known about since the late 1940's, and saw in the 60's when they went to the moon, and continue to explore the moon today. and when i say explore, i don't mean with probes.

none of those pics were taken with telescopes. they were orbiting satellites.
who else has those besides us and the japan?

the japs took HD vid of the moon last year.
you should peep what they saw.
its all there smart guy. its all there.

You cant be right if your not prepared for a bomb of knowledge to drop on yo ass and you didn't come prepared.

Uncle Steezo
02-24-2010, 07:48 AM
last thursday brittan released its classified documents on UFOs.
out of 11,000 cases investigated by the gov, 10% were unexplainable.
one report from the chief of defense stated that "UFOs are real and are of an interplanetary origin"

but thats 11,000 cases, 1,100 unexplained ufos and all it takes is for 1...1 case to be real for the lid to be blown off the whole issue. and thats just a small island.

Mai Wang Tu Phat
02-24-2010, 08:04 AM
I think it's very highly possible that there's life, but flying saucers and alien invasions aren't things that I'm too scared of to be honest.

Uncle Steezo
02-24-2010, 08:13 AM
I think it's very highly possible that there's life, but flying saucers and alien invasions aren't things that I'm too scared of to be honest.

if we had a reason to fear them we'd be dead already.

Mai Wang Tu Phat
02-24-2010, 08:17 AM
none of those pics were taken with telescopes. they were orbiting satellites.
who else has those besides us and the japan?

Russia
U.K.
China

Urban_Journalz
02-24-2010, 08:30 AM
You should try reading a book called, "Secrets In The Fields: The Science and Mysticism of Crop Circles." That is one source that, to me, proves that there are aliens among us and that they visit us quite often. Many of you believe that it's the work of farmers, the author puts that theory to rest immediately because, aside from the measurements being terribly wrong when a human formed crop circle appears, the crops are just smashed and ruined. Real crop circles have unexplained phenomena like electro-magnetic properties, the crops are also swirled into a perfect circle, usually leaving one or two crops standing dead-center. The geometric shapes are formed with uncanny precision as well.

I believe it was WUnded Fox that made mention of there having to have been civilizations older than ours because of the infant state of being that our's is in. This is the truth. Which is why most of these visitors are leaving such signs. Most we don't recognize, we only see cool shapes and images. Occasionally though, within crop circles have been found The Yin & Yang symbol and The Tree of Life found in Kabbalistic Schools.

My take on it, the proof is in the New Age section of your local bookstore. Read the facts because you won't find a lot of up close & personal proof unless you master ESP and can peek into Area 51.

Urban_Journalz
02-24-2010, 08:34 AM
WUnded Fox is smoking the CHRONIC shit!!! Dude. you should be much more critical of your sources. Ruins? and NASA is the only one looking at the moon with a high power telescope.... In your final video you think the satellite that left a crater shot up a little bit of moon Ruin with those 12 buckets of water? Bwuahahahahaha

Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA.

You need to read that because there's a LOT more shit on the moon that rocks and sand.

Uncle Steezo
02-24-2010, 08:36 AM
not orbiting around the moon.
only US did until last year japan.
the soviets tried a bunch of times and failed badly.
the soviets landed a probe and did a flyby. they took about 23 pictures of the moon most recently 1976.

only 11 of these pics were published.

Mai Wang Tu Phat
02-24-2010, 08:48 AM
A lot of interesting stuff here Fox, so what's your conclusion?

Uncle Steezo
02-24-2010, 08:51 AM
@ UJ
i got dark mission.
somebody needs to make a movie out of that book.

i'll have to check for the secrets in the fields. sounds interesting. there are some crop circles that are way beyond farmers.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4A9r9yKkkNs/SmbjLYj6HCI/AAAAAAAADi8/xpYQzkFQ6Z4/s400/CropCircle-2012-Mayan-Wheel-Silbury+Hill,+Wiltshire,+2-3+August+2004.jpg

i'm reading the "terra papers" right now. if you want to check it out i can send you the PDF. its a consolidated native american history book. but its not about their history so to speak, it's about galactic history. man... it shifted my perspective a bit.

im just cracking open the matrix series by val valerian. took me forever to find it. they are like 100 bux a piece but i got all 5 on download. like 3000 somethin pages of fire.

Uncle Steezo
02-24-2010, 09:14 AM
A lot of interesting stuff here Fox, so what's your conclusion?
at the risk of losing any sliver of credibility i have here....

there are more stars in the universe than there are grains of sand on every beach on earth. we are a microbe on one of the newest grains of sand wondering if our existence is unique. it seems silly when you look at it like that.

life is everywhere in our solar system, galaxy and universe, even in space.
just like in every nook and cranny of earth you can find life, even in the most extreme conditions you can find life thriving. radioactive toxic waste supports life, active volcanoes support life, even rocket fuel grows bacteria.

there are intelligent alien beings that live underground on the moon mars and earth. the earths crust is 800 MILES DEEP.

there are intelligent beings visiting earth from other galaxies, planets and stars. some have even set up colonies here, we know them as atlantis and lemuria. there were also colonies in brazil, china and all over africa.

there are intelligent beings that have been here before humans and thruout man's history.

man has documented his interactions with various beings in ancient texts, including the new testament, koran and torah.

man has documented his interactions in artwork from all time periods and cultures.

man continues to document it using modern technology.

we have had, and continue to have contact with ETs whether it be abductions, gov bases like 51 and groom lake, contactees, or even otherworldy humans that walk among us.

i could go on but i don't want to sound like a lunatic. lol

WARPATH
02-24-2010, 01:33 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

Uncle Steezo
02-24-2010, 01:53 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox
fermi's paradox doesn't account for suppression of evidence.
but regardless, people see ufos all the time.
mexico has caught some of the greatest footage.

WARPATH
02-24-2010, 02:05 PM
fermi's paradox doesn't account for suppression of evidence.
but regardless, people see ufos all the time.
mexico has caught some of the greatest footage.

Explanations of the paradox do however.

Men in Black?

Uncle Steezo
02-24-2010, 03:07 PM
MIB
army airforce navy
scientific community
nasa

all guilty.

disclosure is a delicate subject.

if obama came on the tv today and told the truth, the rest of the world would be asking their leader what they know.
then the questions like "how did they get here?" "what do they use for ENERGY?" "WHAT ELSE ARE YOU HIDING?" come up.

disclosure, if done wrong, could destroy society as we know it, which might not be such a bad thing but you don't want chaos in the street.

and just because they disclose evidence and info doesn't mean the ETs will come down and say hello. it might not change anything after the shock wears off.

then i was thinking that mfs might not even care, they got too many other things to worry about.

but the energy/space travel issue is far reaching.

Uncle Steezo
02-24-2010, 03:10 PM
i also was reading that there will be no formal disclosure and that the internet is doing the job slowly over time.

meaning that if you want evidence, look it up. its there.
those that can handle it, will.
those that can't will be able to carry on with life without being it destroyed.

WARPATH
02-24-2010, 06:27 PM
I think the only people we would have to worry about are the religious nut jobs.

Send me that pdf Style, if you could please.

Black Man
02-24-2010, 08:16 PM

What we know: Life-sustaining planet per unexceptionable star: 1 in 8
Number of stars in the Milky Way Galaxy (alone and mid-sized at that) anywhere from 100 to 400 billion
Number of observable galaxies in the known universe, around 170 billion.
Those are the raw numbers. You can come up with whatever mathematical equation you like.

Because carbon seeds float around the universe like a good seed looking for good soil. Where life can happen life will happen. It took a billion years for it to happen on Earth, a planet that is 4.5 billion years old. The Big Bang happened some 13.5 billion years ago, hence life started somewhere else before Earth because Earth wasn't the first place in the universe that could sustain life.

What is the mathematical proof that we are not alone in the universe?

What are the names of these life-sustaining planets that exist?

There had to be civilizations being formed before the Earth even existed

The question I asked wasn't about life before the Earth, the question was and is, why there had to be a civilization formed before the Earth ever existed?

Visionz
02-24-2010, 11:54 PM
What is the mathematical proof that we are not alone in the universe?

What are the names of these life-sustaining planets that exist?

The question I asked wasn't about life before the Earth, the question was and is, why there had to be a civilization formed before the Earth ever existed?

I can say with absolute certainty that there are other life-sustaining planets out there and not be able to name a single one of them. Life isn't rare as Style was pointing out, it happens where ever it can happen. Undisturbed long enough civilizations form. Earth wasn't first, plain and simple.

What are you seeking with your line of questions?

EAGLE EYE
02-25-2010, 01:37 AM
Exactly.

Life happens where it can happen. I'm not sure why someone would go to any length to disprove this especially when we are nothing more than a spec in the milky way, which is essentially a spec of another spec.

The hubble deep field image makes every belief system null&void. It's why I don't fear death.

When I can finally understand why/how/when the universe was at a moment of singularity will be when I rest. I think everyone deserves that answer.

Uncle Steezo
02-25-2010, 02:27 AM
warpath, shoot me an email addy and i'll send the file.

When I can finally understand why/how/when the universe was at a moment of singularity will be when I rest. I think everyone deserves that answer.
alex collier said some shit that had my mind spinning.

its far out there but the big bang is extremely weird anyway.
when he says "evolve" he means elevating frequency/vibration.
tAuD8I6ALss

tajeco
02-25-2010, 03:28 AM
Yo WUnded Fox, good info.
Have you heard of this stuff about Crabwood?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8023&highlight=crabwood

my response to post #29
The second picture is the Crabwood Alien from August 14, 2002. The 'disc' the alien is holding is covered in dots that have been decoded as ACSII 8-bit substitution code, originally invented by computer scientists in the 1960's

The code reads:
"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. EELIJ?E There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)"

I learned about this in the book "2012 - The Return Of Quetzacoatl" by Daniel Pinchbeck

spiggity_ace
02-25-2010, 05:27 AM
up5jmbSjWkw
SyiDgvUWaG4

that first one is a fake

Uncle Steezo
02-25-2010, 08:14 AM
i know. i think both of them are. i chose them on purpose to prove a point.

Mai Wang Tu Phat
02-25-2010, 09:07 AM
I just think it's funny that every UFO looks the same. Same flying suacer with a ring of lights around it.

THUGNIFICENT
02-25-2010, 03:57 PM
i posted fake videos because it doesn't matter. smh.

instead of asking for proof i think you should be asking for aliens to come visit you.

Okay: Dear Aliens, please visit me. I wanna chill and listen to Canibus.

On some real shit though, that NASA video is definitely the most legitimate thing I've seen in this area; I'm gonna have to research it more though before I come to a firm conclusion about it. At the risk of sounding like a bitch, I'm tryna be more accepting of other ideas and see if I can figure out if there's insight to be gained from it - that's the reason for my original question.

Somebody mentioned crop circles earlier.. Those shits are definitely manmade.

PALEHORSE
02-25-2010, 04:05 PM
i think crop circles are definitely not man made. if it is man made it is some super secret technology that is doing it.

02-25-2010, 04:29 PM
I think crop circles are man made. I think they possibly emanate from the collective consciousness of man as messages, signs, maybe even just art (although art is never just art).

HETEPU

spiggity_ace
02-25-2010, 06:08 PM
i know. i think both of them are. i chose them on purpose to prove a point.

yo that google vid u posted in another thread was sick, the one about magic mushrooms, i
didnt watch it all yet but its insane

check this out, this is some mindboggling shit, it coudl be a fke but shit sstill dope http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3225417020431476181#

Sky Blue Bally Kid
02-25-2010, 06:36 PM
^^^That vid reminded me of this pic...

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/46_mike_singh/04images/Saturn/SaturnRingobject.gif

Not sure what this is about...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MWkGTJEK0Mc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MWkGTJEK0Mc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

InsurgenT
02-25-2010, 08:58 PM
I don't think this needs explanation. I would like aliens to exist, just because I think it's an interesting idea, but in my search for proof I've only come across grainy photographs and videos, and ancient architecture (Nazca lines, etc). So, does anyone have proof, or even some hard facts that have led you to come to the conclusion that aliens are in fact real, and have/had a presence on our planet?

(And if you're gonna tell me you saw them yourself or something - don't.)
Here you go.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message118311/pg1

Uncle Steezo
02-26-2010, 12:02 AM
wow!

that picture album vid was amazing.
can't tell if its real but damn.

bout to look that up and see the story behind it.

@theyev
look up "secret space" its a series of vids
it has plenty of nasa vids that show objects. they even have the astronaut audio on the vids.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-26-2010, 01:06 AM
See the funny thing about aliens is that its actually harder to deny they exist then to suggest they exist. Its impossible to prove they don't, and its very possible to prove they do. The raw math says pretty obviously that there is life out there and lots of it. I do think however that the number of advanced civilizations is much smaller then the number of non advanced civilizations. I think that most species don't make it past the Nuclear Age through either intelligent extinction or a technological setback to the stone age. In order to become that intelligent they need to be a dominant species, presumably predators which means they're naturally violent and ego driven (like mankind) the fact we survived the cold war is a miracle. I'd bet that its probably a 1/100 or more shot of lasting 50 years after nukes without having a nuclear war that severely damages society.

Those societies that survive of course will have all manner of other problems besetting them. I think its reasonable to assume that the longer a society exists the higher the chance of their self destruction until they figure it all out.

Any society we eventually encounter (as in find us) are either going to be the most hard line fanatics driven by blood lust and dreams of conquest (and there's no way we could beat them) or the most loving caring teddy bears of a species who are on a star trek bender who simply want to share the love and experience the beauty of other cultures.

Thus I think we need to welcome any aliens with open arms, because either they're already going to exploit us (or kill us) and we'll be helpless to stop them, or they're the xenos equivalent of Santa Claus and they just want to bounce us on their knee and give us presents while they help us grow up. We don't want to offend the nice ones and make them think we're bad. They'll either try to pacify us or more likely leave and quarantine us, and then we've effectively fucked up.

Realistically those are the only two reasons to travel through space. Exploitation or Friendship. The real question is for which reason are we going into the Cosmos? Greed or Prosperity for all?

Uncle Steezo
02-26-2010, 01:36 AM
@ boarz violence isn't the only way to be dominant.

violence actually retards advancement.
i know i know, war machines= tech.
no.
war machines are a byproduct of advancement not the prime motivator.
a discovery/invention comes 1st THEN the military picks it up.
its rare to find people who are out to make killing machines.

advanced tech requires a nonviolent(peaceful mind)...
the new shit coming down the pipe is symbiotic vehicles, meaning the pilot is linked with the machine and/or AI.
in order to operate the machine efficiently, the pilot must be in a zen-like state.
in order to reach zen, they are being trained in yoga, meditation, etc etc.
the problem they are encountering is that once a pilot does these things, his will to destroy is greatly diminished. so they are looking to find artificial means of achieving zen (drugs, virtual reality, and intense programming) so that they have a good killing machine.

it is said that we are already quarantined and the moon is the observatory.
but you're right tho, if aliens wanted to kill us, we'd be dead already... unless we are being protected.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-26-2010, 01:56 AM
Weapons aren't the only source for tech, thats why i left a peaceful great intelligence as an option. We happen to be very aggressive. Other aliens may not. They may have found other ways to advance. But we dominate things. We're the only example I have of sentient life so thats my mindset. Other animals like whales and dolphins aren't that different mentally, but environmentally have no tech. Dolphins seem to be more altruistic, but we don't really understand them because we can't speak with them. Regular chimps are just as bad as we are, but bonobos are more peaceful and just as smart. Thats my duality. Chimps and Bonobos. Violence and nonviolence.

We need to look at Bonobos as a way forward for man.

02-26-2010, 03:24 AM
I was thinking, would an extra-terrestrial race necessarily be a race of free-will beings? It would be interesting to see a race of beings who's natural evolutionary path was to develop the technology to visit other planets, systems etc.

HETEPU

Mumm Ra
02-26-2010, 08:01 AM
^ thats an ill thought

Urban_Journalz
02-27-2010, 08:00 AM
@ UJ
i got dark mission.
somebody needs to make a movie out of that book.

i'll have to check for the secrets in the fields. sounds interesting. there are some crop circles that are way beyond farmers.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4A9r9yKkkNs/SmbjLYj6HCI/AAAAAAAADi8/xpYQzkFQ6Z4/s400/CropCircle-2012-Mayan-Wheel-Silbury+Hill,+Wiltshire,+2-3+August+2004.jpg

i'm reading the "terra papers" right now. if you want to check it out i can send you the PDF. its a consolidated native american history book. but its not about their history so to speak, it's about galactic history. man... it shifted my perspective a bit.

im just cracking open the matrix series by val valerian. took me forever to find it. they are like 100 bux a piece but i got all 5 on download. like 3000 somethin pages of fire.

No doubt, that book is something serious. One of the essentials to own. No doubt though, I'll hit you with my e-mail because those "terra papers" sound very interesting. I'm gonna peep that matrix series too, never heard of it, but it sounds promising. Gonna make sure I drink some coffee first though.

at the risk of losing any sliver of credibility i have here....

there are more stars in the universe than there are grains of sand on every beach on earth. we are a microbe on one of the newest grains of sand wondering if our existence is unique. it seems silly when you look at it like that.

life is everywhere in our solar system, galaxy and universe, even in space.
just like in every nook and cranny of earth you can find life, even in the most extreme conditions you can find life thriving. radioactive toxic waste supports life, active volcanoes support life, even rocket fuel grows bacteria.

there are intelligent alien beings that live underground on the moon mars and earth. the earths crust is 800 MILES DEEP.

there are intelligent beings visiting earth from other galaxies, planets and stars. some have even set up colonies here, we know them as atlantis and lemuria. there were also colonies in brazil, china and all over africa.

there are intelligent beings that have been here before humans and thruout man's history.

man has documented his interactions with various beings in ancient texts, including the new testament, koran and torah.

man has documented his interactions in artwork from all time periods and cultures.

man continues to document it using modern technology.

we have had, and continue to have contact with ETs whether it be abductions, gov bases like 51 and groom lake, contactees, or even otherworldy humans that walk among us.

i could go on but i don't want to sound like a lunatic. lol

Yo Fox, from the above statement, one could very well assume that you both know about and believe in what they call, "The Hollow Earth Theory". If this is so, which it looks to be, I have to ask, have you read "The Hollow Earth" by Dr. Raymond Bernard? FANTASTIC book. I have the original copy, but they re-published it with an introduction by David Hatcher Childress, a phenomenal author in the same arena as well.

Also, have you read The Emerald Tablets of Thoth The Atlantean? Now that right there is a gemstone for, "New Agers". To stick to the current point, Thoth speaks of, "Children of The Light" who made dwelling spaces deep in the caverns of the earth. A place called, "The Halls of Amenti". Now, I believe that in the case of The Hollow Earth, the studies are more centered around the world within the world that we live. Ruled by a highly advanced race of people, who some believe to be decendants of the Atlanteans and Lemurians, also home to creatures like Wooly Mammoths.

With regards to The Halls of Amenti, they sound more like places within the crust itself that have been chosen to be places of refuge for the more advanced beings who are still trying to help mankind awaken from our spiritual laziness.

Urban_Journalz
02-27-2010, 08:07 AM
Yo WUnded Fox, good info.
Have you heard of this stuff about Crabwood?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8023&highlight=crabwood

my response to post #29
The second picture is the Crabwood Alien from August 14, 2002. The 'disc' the alien is holding is covered in dots that have been decoded as ACSII 8-bit substitution code, originally invented by computer scientists in the 1960's

The code reads:
"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. EELIJ?E There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)"

I learned about this in the book "2012 - The Return Of Quetzacoatl" by Daniel Pinchbeck

I have this book. You did well to read it. This crop circle is definitely one of the MOST important ones to show up. This, because it shows, beyond a shadow of a doubt, to those that believe and are looking for proof, that not only are we not alone, not only are we being visited, but most of the ones that are visiting us mean us no harm. In fact, it's the exact opposite, they want to help us. Why else would they leave a shape that looks like The Tree of Life, or The Yin and Yang symbol? They choose what shapes and messages to leave. These are symbols for enlightenment and empowerment.

What makes that crop circle so bananas too, is the fact that you see 3 stars of the same size lined up one after another to the immediate right of the alien. To me, they look JUST like the stars that make up Orion's Belt.

Frank Sobotka
02-27-2010, 08:34 AM
No way aliens aren't showing themselves, their ego would make them show themselves.

Another interesting thing is that most ufo sightings were made when shows like x-files are on tv

Urban_Journalz
02-27-2010, 09:47 AM
^^If you know the nature of these beings, you know that ego has nothing to do with most of these sightings. Ego is one of the things that they want to teach us to supress in order to reach the state of enlightenment that is within all of us.

Frank Sobotka
02-27-2010, 10:51 AM
^^If you know the nature of these beings, you know that ego has nothing to do with most of these sightings. Ego is one of the things that they want to teach us to supress in order to reach the state of enlightenment that is within all of us.To survive you need ego supressing this wouldn't be a good idea

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-27-2010, 12:29 PM
Hollow Earth? I hope you mean hollow spaces in the earth, not a hollow earth, because that's ridiculous. The whole the earth is hollow shit is stupid. You mean cavities in the earth I presume. Has anyone read the short story "The Mound" by Lovecraft because I think he describes exactly what you're thinking about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K'n-yan

The more you read Lovecraft the more you wonder if he was just writing fiction. Some of his ideas are startling. His "Yig" the snake father for example really explains why all the cultures of the new world and i'd imagine to a lesser extent the old world have snake gods or demons.

I'm sure he's writing fantasy, but his ideas may hold some water, there is a lot of stuff that he put together in his half logic for his fantasy that may be sort of on track. We have thousands of years of prehistory with all these serpents and such, and now we have the "Reptillians" and all that. Maybe it's all linked together. Is the "Winged Serpent" of the mezo americans the same horror that inspired the Dragons of Europe and Nagas of Asia? Are they the same Devil of the Bible? Is it simply an ancestral fear and respect of serpents or is it something more terrifying?

Sleep Sinatra
02-27-2010, 05:58 PM
Check Chariot Of The Gods...wordlife..

02-27-2010, 06:08 PM
To survive you need ego supressing this wouldn't be a good idea

Only in a universe based on the old "survival of the fittest" lie...

That's not how the universe works.

HETEPU

Urban_Journalz
02-27-2010, 08:58 PM
^^Word 'em up.

@Boarz Head, clearly you haven't read any of the literature based on the Hollow Earth, because it all makes sense, especially the fact that the lights from the Aurora Borealis are coming from Earth's Central Sun. That, plus the fact that wolly mammoths have been found frozen in icebergs with fresh grass still in their stomachs, nothing else makes sense.

Tell me this, How are there FRESH WATER icebergs around the arctic circle, when the entire ocean is SALT WATER?? It could only be because there is a FRESH WATER stream coming from Earth's Interior outward. There isn't that much rainfall in the world son, to pour down that much water and have it mount up before interacting with and being consumed by the ocean.

Dwyck
02-27-2010, 09:00 PM

I Agree With You On The Mathematics Aspect... Just The Number Of Galaxies And Stars Alone Must Mean There Is A Great Chance Of Other Advanced Life... The Problem Is The Distance Between The Star Systems... I Don't Think People Sometimes Realize Just How Far A Light Year Is... Much Less Hundreds Of Thousands And So On...

The Most Discouraging Part Is All The Scenarios That Must Come Together To Allow Not Only Life... But Advanced Life To Be Possible... (What We Consider Intelligent)

So Many Things Play A Role Just To Allow "Us" To Be Here... A Few Examples Are The Moon Stirring The Tides... The Size Of Our Planet (Gravity Effects Mass)... Being In The Habitable Zone (Not Too Cold Or Hot)... Even Jupiter Keeps Us Safe From Being Bombarded By Large Objects... (Advanced Life Needs Time To Evolve) Plus The Big Question That We Face All The Time... Will We Make It Past The Threat To Destroy Ourselves..?

There Are Other Things As Well I Can't Think Of At The Moment... Plus There Is Always The Possibility That Life Isn't Limited To Carbon Based Creatures... It Could Be Something We Just Can't Comprehend Yet...

Visionz
02-27-2010, 11:00 PM
I Agree With You On The Mathematics Aspect... Just The Number Of Galaxies And Stars Alone Must Mean There Is A Great Chance Of Other Advanced Life... The Problem Is The Distance Between The Star Systems... I Don't Think People Sometimes Realize Just How Far A Light Year Is... Much Less Hundreds Of Thousands And So On...

The Most Discouraging Part Is All The Scenarios That Must Come Together To Allow Not Only Life... But Advanced Life To Be Possible... (What We Consider Intelligent)

So Many Things Play A Role Just To Allow "Us" To Be Here... A Few Examples Are The Moon Stirring The Tides... The Size Of Our Planet (Gravity Effects Mass)... Being In The Habitable Zone (Not Too Cold Or Hot)... Even Jupiter Keeps Us Safe From Being Bombarded By Large Objects... (Advanced Life Needs Time To Evolve) Plus The Big Question That We Face All The Time... Will We Make It Past The Threat To Destroy Ourselves..?

There Are Other Things As Well I Can't Think Of At The Moment... Plus There Is Always The Possibility That Life Isn't Limited To Carbon Based Creatures... It Could Be Something We Just Can't Comprehend Yet...
I agree that what you've mentioned are all factors but best as we can actually tell those factors arise in a one in eight chance (give or take depending on how many planets you agree to be in our solar system)

Carbon seeds float throughout the solar system and they enter our atmosphere even to this day. With the seemingly unlimited amount of bonds the atom is capable of making, it seems only reasonable that if its happening here its happening elsewhere hence where life can happen it will happen.

Dwyck
02-28-2010, 12:10 AM
With the seemingly unlimited amount of bonds the atom is capable of making, it seems only reasonable that if its happening here its happening elsewhere hence where life can happen it will happen.

Oh I Agree Completely... And For The Record It's My Opinion That There Are Many Different Advanced Life Forms Out There... Maybe Even Human Like... But I Also Believe It Would Be Extremely Rare Based On The Unique Situation That Allows Us To Exist... This Subject Can Be Very Complex And Sadly Can't Be Proven Yet... But I Base My Opinion Off Of The Different Things I've Learned From Math And Physics...

First... All The Elements That Create Life Are Found Everywhere In The Universe... The Trick Is Having The Right Circumstance And Environment To Allow It A Chance To Manifest Then Evolve... Science Doesn't Have All The Answers But It Does Cover The Basics With Math, Physics, And Chemistry... And While Limited To Actual Proof I'm Pretty Sure That If Life Can Happen Here... It Can Happen Somewhere Else...

Second... Some Of Those Examples Earlier Play A Huge Role In Humans Being Allowed To Exist On This Planet... A Planet Our Size Is Lucky To Have A Moon In The First Place... Not To Say It Couldn't Happen Somewhere Else... But Our Size Is Not A Prime Candidate For The Needed Gravity To Attract Loose Material... They Believe A Collision Helped Us Create Our Own Moon... The Most Abundant Element In The Known Universe Is Hydrogen... All Of The Other Elements Make Up A Very Small Percentage... That Small Portion Created The Inner Planets (Rocky With Metallic Cores) And As You Can See... Mars, Venus, And Mercury Used This Small Portion To Form Themselves... And There Wasn't Much Left Over To Form Any Moons... As For The Gas Giants They Formed From The Left Over Hydrogen (And Other Elements) The Sun Didn't Use... Giving Them The Mass To Attract Different Elements That Helped Form Their Moons...

Now The Reason The Moon Is So Important Is Because It Creates Our Tides By Tugging On Our Planet... Now That Doesn't Mean You Have To Have A Moon To Have Life... But It Did Play An Important Role In The Evolution Of Humans... (A Long Discussion In Itself lol)

Third... Speaking Of Gravity... If A Planet Similar To Earth Is Much Bigger... Creatures That May Form Will Be Heavier... And Vice Versa... Meaning They Couldn't Be Exactly Like Humans... Now Of Course This Is Also Based On What We Consider Intelligent Life Too... So Far We Can Only Base It Off Ourselves And Our Achievements Which Makes The Conversation Tricky...

Fourth... This Is Based On Evolution And Natural Selection... Which I Believe To Be True... (Some May Not) But Going Along With This Idea... Certain Events Must Happen To Give Humans A Chance To Inherit It's Position At The Top Of The "Food Chain" For Lack Of A Better Phrase...

a. Humans Needed Time To Safely Evolve Over Millions Of Years Without A Disaster Resetting This Event... Space Is A Shooting Gallery... And Not All But Most Of The Gas Giants Absorb Or Attract The Random Huge Objects That Could End Life On Earth... Especially Early Human Life... Jupiter Is The Main Planet That Helps This...

b. Humans Also Needed A Disaster To Eliminate The Previous Rulers (Dinosaurs) So They Could Have A Chance To Do This... Some Think It Was A Comet... Others A Gamma Ray Burst... It Didn't Matter Which Event Happened Honestly... But Odds Are It Would Have Been Tough If Not Impossible For Mammals To Evolve To Our Current Stage...

There Are Other Things Too That Are Important To Our Unique Existence Like Water Not Completely Covering Our Rocky Surface... Having A Core That Is Active... (Mars Of Course Has Lost That Feature And Is Considered A Dead Planet Now) And Many Other Things... But I've Written A Small Novel Already So I'll Take A Break From This... If Anyone Else Shows Interest Though I Would Like To Express My Thoughts About A Hypothetical Advanced Life... Since The OP Was Talking About Alien Proof To Begin With... I Just Wanted To Start With This First To Explain The Distance And Uniqueness Problems First...

/rant off

Uncle Steezo
02-28-2010, 12:53 AM
yes.
those conditions must be met to MAKE A PLANET THAT'S IDENTICAL EARTH.
earth may be unique just as each human on earth is unique.

but our situation might not be the only condition that created civilization.
its like me saying you have to be born in boston and grown up in chicago and livde in ATL to become a member of wucorp, just because thats MY STORY.

science can not account for 96% of the universe (dark matter/energy) and barely understands the other 4%.

Uncle Steezo
02-28-2010, 12:58 AM
i repeat what vision said.
"1 out of 8" planets have life, for our star, Sol.

there are more stars in this universe than there are grains of sand on earth.

i'm sure that with those odds, there are millions of civilizations out there and thousands of planets that are just like us.

Dwyck
02-28-2010, 02:12 AM
Like I Said It's A Complex Discussion... And I Hope You Didn't Misinterpret Me Because I Agree With Both Things You Just Said... I Was Just Explaining The Uniqueness Of The Human Race... Which Leaves The Question... If Our Existence Is That Unique... Then What Would These Advanced Life Forms Be Like..? Odds Are They Wouldn't Be Human-Like...

And Sadly We Haven't Discovered Another Template To Go By Yet... (For Intelligent Life That Is) That's What's Holding Us Back... Now I Can't Or Wouldn't Dare Say That We Are The Only Beings That Intelligence "Should" Be Measured By... But At The Present Time We Are The Only Beings "We Can" Measure By... Of All The Creatures We Know Of... We Are The Only Ones On Earth Able To Engineer Something Complex Enough To Study And Explore The Cosmos... Which Means We Are Top Dog On Earth At Least... (BTW The Video In Your Sig Makes Me Glad To Be That Unique Creature... lol)

I'm 99.99% Sure There Are Many Other Advanced Civilizations Out There... I Just Don't Have Any Proof Of Course... Which Is What The OP Was Asking About... I Also Believe No One Else Has Any Proof To Answer That Question Too...

There Are 2 Main Reasons I Believe This... The First Has To Do With Distance... Outside Of The Worm Hole Theory (Which Is A Long Shot And Extremely Hard To Create) The Travel Distance Is A Huge Obstacle... (Not Impossible But Damn Close) If Done In A Point A-to-B Travel Method Like We're Use To... And That's Just To The Closest Star System Which Isn't Guaranteed To (And I'm Pretty Sure Doesn't) Have Any Advanced Life At All... We As Humans Have Also Figured Out All Known Wave Lengths That Would Be Used For Communication... And If By Chance We've Left One Out... We Couldn't Communicate With Aliens Anyhow Which Would Make This Even Harder...

Secondly... Let's Say Everything I Just Wrote Was Completely Wrong... And This Alien Race Was Super Advanced To A Point That Travel And Communication Was Achievable Across The Universe... Odds Are They Would Be At A Point Where We Weren't That Big Of A Deal To Them... I Believe I Heard This Point From Michio Kaku And It Made Alot Of Sense To Me...

"If Aliens Were This Advanced... The Universe Would Be Similar To A Highway On Earth To Them... And We Would Probably Be Of No More Importance To Them Then An Ant Bed Would Be On The Side Of A Highway To Us..."

Don't Quote Me Word For Word On That But It's An Analogy He Used... And I See His Point... What I'm Getting At Is I Don't Think We've Been Visited By Aliens Yet... And If Or When They Do... I Think We'll All Know It... I Doubt They'll Travel Light... And It Would Be Impossible To Keep A Secret...

As For Us... Baby Steps... And Finding Even Simple Life (Starting With Mars, Europa Or Titan) Would Be A Great Start...

tajeco
02-28-2010, 05:36 AM
yes.
those conditions must be met to MAKE A PLANET THAT'S IDENTICAL EARTH.
earth may be unique just as each human on earth is unique.

but our situation might not be the only condition that created civilization.
its like me saying you have to be born in boston and grown up in chicago and livde in ATL to become a member of wucorp, just because thats MY STORY.

science can not account for 96% of the universe (dark matter/energy) and barely understands the other 4%.

So then answer this : Are you a Red Sox, Cubs, White Sox, or Braves fan? And if you say you don't like baseball, then I'll just shut the hell up

PALEHORSE
02-28-2010, 09:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfcw7ohkuOU

Uncle Steezo
03-01-2010, 09:16 AM
So then answer this : Are you a Red Sox, Cubs, White Sox, or Braves fan? And if you say you don't like baseball, then I'll just shut the hell up

i like baseball.