PDA

View Full Version : Crack Blogs #0- The Cinema

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2010, 10:53 PM
Its a work in progress. an idea that i had sitting around for almost a year.
would you like to see more of this?

various crackhead characters discussing the intricacies of life from unique perspective.

Xwex5RCYUo4

Longbongcilvaringz
02-23-2010, 03:58 AM
Your ideas are horrible.

SKAMPOE
02-23-2010, 06:22 AM
american comedy is way over ur simple minds down under

style, yes it was funny, but not as funny as the glitterachi video lmao

Mumm Ra
02-23-2010, 07:32 AM
with the right topics it could work, iono about that one in particular tho

yonder
02-23-2010, 07:54 AM
this is very boring and embarassing. not saying that me trying to imitate a crackhead wouldnt be boring and embarassing so dont take it personal

yonder
02-23-2010, 07:56 AM
holy shit you are sometimes so damn unfunny it becomes funny but soooo embarassing. mostly embarassing.

SID
02-23-2010, 07:59 AM
Gavin needs an intervention.

Senator C. Palantine
02-23-2010, 09:09 AM
Good lord.

Uncle Steezo
02-23-2010, 10:26 AM
just so i'm clear, when you say "embarrassing" do you mean that YOU are embarrassed or you are embarrassed for ME?

Huggasaurus Sex
02-23-2010, 11:59 AM
i think these could work if you just spoke candidly and in your normal voice about topics you really care about. like you could talk about the best way to prevent the government from spying on you through your webcam, or how to get in touch with your spirit animal, and techniques for getting airport security to pat you down when there's no body scanner present.

keep the name though.

yonder
02-23-2010, 01:56 PM
i mean that you are embarassing. and it makes me feel guilty watching something so embarrassing, you get me?

Uncle Steezo
02-23-2010, 02:12 PM
i mean that you are embarassing. and it makes me feel guilty watching something so embarrassing, you get me?

guilt and shame.

well that would imply that i somehow represent you, and by posting that video, i caused you to feel shame i.e. embarrassment.

if my video is the lower threshold of your shame, then your existence must be miserable. i bet you cry after jacking your dick.

yonder
02-23-2010, 02:31 PM
incorrect. man i told you not to take it personal, im hard to please. keep doing whatever you are doing i guess somebody likes it!

SKAMPOE
02-23-2010, 02:34 PM
guilt and shame.

well that would imply that i somehow represent you, and by posting that video, i caused you to feel shame i.e. embarrassment.

if my video is the lower threshold of your shame, then your existence must be miserable. i bet you cry after jacking your dick.
now thats funny!!!!1

i say use the character from the vid here but talk about wu corp related material, post one once a week...that would be a good show...15 min skit a week...great shit!

NIGHT MAYOR
02-23-2010, 02:57 PM
i say bring back the cartoon.

SID
02-23-2010, 03:02 PM
Been growing any ganja mechy?

EAGLE EYE
02-23-2010, 03:10 PM
Doesn't this fall in the category of reinforcing black stereotypes for monetary gain just like your clothing line?

SID
02-23-2010, 03:15 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/ezps06.jpg

Robert
02-23-2010, 03:26 PM
american comedy is way over ur simple minds down under

Hahaha! What a ridiculous thing for an American to say. American comedy, in general, is straightforward and obvious. Everyone understands it. It is universal, which is fine.

You guys, for the most part, Don't understand sarcasm and irony. Many Americans I have met simply do not understand the Australian sense of humour and therefore come off as being a little naive and innocent.

EAGLE EYE
02-23-2010, 03:46 PM
Hahaha! What a ridiculous thing for an American to say. American comedy, in general, is straightforward and obvious. Everyone understands it. It is universal, which is fine.

You guys, for the most part, Don't understand sarcasm and irony. Many Americans I have met simply do not understand the Australian sense of humour and therefore come off as being a little naive and innocent.

You are right for the most part. The people I live with are this way, but at the same time American's perceive your culture as snooty and condescending.

But I like that.

Uncle Steezo
02-23-2010, 05:25 PM
Doesn't this fall in the category of reinforcing black stereotypes for monetary gain just like your clothing line?
i guess so if i made money from it.

my clothing line on the other hand, mostly promoted weed and fine women. the characters, such as the pilsbury dough boy, trix rabbit and punchy, are white.

any design that did feature black people promoted black dominance.
like nat turner for example.

would you label weed and fine women a stereotype exclusive to black people?

INF
02-23-2010, 05:30 PM
one of your best voices. this woulda been better with just a disguise instead of the visual effects.

Uncle Steezo
02-23-2010, 05:40 PM
You are right for the most part. The people I live with are this way, but at the same time American's perceive your culture as snooty and condescending.

But I like that.

no we don't. you're thinking of brittish culture.
we perceive austrailan culture as:

http://www.solarnavigator.net/images/paul_hogan_as_michael_j_crocodile_dundee.jpg
http://www.webwombat.com.au/spotlight/images/steve-irwin-dead.jpg
and
f3RYHKWXIwI
jXQizXMLBRg

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-23-2010, 05:42 PM
SKAM-POPE
REAL. And shows it!

Skampoe, how do you show your realness? Am I missing something?

EAGLE EYE
02-23-2010, 05:44 PM
"shows it"

Only thing I see is rampant moobing

02-23-2010, 05:46 PM
I think he tried to "show it" to us once, but it was not visible because of multiple skinfolds and a thick layer of dicklint.

Robert
02-23-2010, 06:20 PM
no we don't. you're thinking of brittish culture.
we perceive austrailan culture as:

http://www.solarnavigator.net/images/paul_hogan_as_michael_j_crocodile_dundee.jpg
http://www.webwombat.com.au/spotlight/images/steve-irwin-dead.jpg
and
f3RYHKWXIwI
jXQizXMLBRg

Wasn't that my point? You guys (in general) are naive and ignorant in regards to knowledge of the world outside your country.

Many people hate this arrogance (which is actually just naivity), particularly in South America where people seem to find Americans repulsive (there are many reasons for that).

02-23-2010, 06:26 PM
Wasn't that my point? You guys (in general) are naive and ignorant in regards to knowledge of the world outside your country.

Isn't that statement a generalization based on media and second-hand observations?

Just as Australians are depicted as crocodile hunters, Americans are depicted as naive and ignorant.

I don't think either one is true.

02-23-2010, 06:27 PM
Actually, maybe we are pretty ignorant. Never mind.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-24-2010, 01:52 AM
Been growing any ganja mechy?

nah man, i live in the third floor of an apartment complex by myself now(have done for almost 2 years), only way i could do it is by removing my washing machine and growing hydge in the laundry, but i would also need some room for a generator because thats the way they find you, sharp spikes in your lecky bill

plus i have alot of visitors, visitors i would not want knowing i have awesome plants growing in my apartment, loose lips sink ships *taps nose*

SID
02-24-2010, 03:03 PM
I remember the last pic of your harvest, impressive yield.

Robert
03-11-2010, 11:53 AM
Isn't that statement a generalization based on media and second-hand observations?

Plus statistics and personal observations.

Just as Australians are depicted as crocodile hunters, Americans are depicted as naive and ignorant.

I don't think either one is true.

The two stereotypes are completely different. 95% of Australians live in large coastal cities. That stereotype is only true for a small minority.

However, the second is far more evident, though it is of course, not true for many people. I have met many American travellers here, and many of them are just horrible people.

They presume that their culture is prevalent everywhere, and therefore, they can behave and act in the same way as they do in America. There is no attempt at speaking Spanish (I will speak English loudly at people clearly do not understand me) and some of the disrespectful things I've seen done here by seppos made my stomach cringe.

I just picked this out at random because I find them amusing. I'll presume I don't have to link to a source because there is a multitude of data like this out there, but this is from a survey cited in a newspaper article.

"64 per cent of people questioned for a recent poll said they were open to the idea of teaching creationism in addition to evolution in schools, while 38 per cent favoured replacing evolution with creationism"

Yeah nah.

Uncle Steezo
03-11-2010, 12:10 PM
we got guns so ain't nobody gonna do shit about it.

Robert
03-11-2010, 12:29 PM
True indeed.