PDA

View Full Version : Terrell Owens dominates the cat walk!

EAGLE EYE
02-23-2010, 06:40 PM
wshh0pX9dfD32OifgL7n

AHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH!!!

what is this world coming too?

Queen Of Poetry
02-23-2010, 06:53 PM
He's hot. And I'm an Eagles fan.

EAGLE EYE
02-23-2010, 06:57 PM
He'll be out of the closet and showing his real astro turf burns within a 5 year time frame

Queen Of Poetry
02-23-2010, 06:58 PM
Ha. I doubt it. His body is crazy!!!!

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-23-2010, 06:59 PM
I fucking hate the eagles. BUt im a giants fan.

I don't hate them as much as the cowboys though

EAGLE EYE
02-23-2010, 07:03 PM

Ever watch that movie where the Wahlberg plays the role of a dirt bag from some Philadelphia neighborhood, who actually gets inducted into the Eagles after impressing the coaches during annual try outs?

Gawd was that a tear jerkin' rags-to-riches story. It really made my bus ride out of Boston.

Queen Of Poetry
02-23-2010, 07:04 PM

Well I hate the Giants too and I live in NY and walk @ with my Eagles gear on. But we agree....I really hate those stinkin 'boys.

EAGLE EYE
02-23-2010, 07:06 PM
Zig was right about Queen.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-23-2010, 07:08 PM
Ever watch that movie where the Wahlberg plays the role of a dirt bag from some Philadelphia neighborhood, who actually gets inducted into the Eagles after impressing the coaches during annual try outs?

Gawd was that a tear jerkin' rags-to-riches story. It really made my bus ride out of Boston.

Yeah, even though I hate the Eagles, I will always have a soft spot in my heart for Marky Mark. And The Funky Bunch. Especially Hector the Booty Inspector

Queen Of Poetry
02-23-2010, 07:12 PM
Zig was right about Queen.

Please explain.

check two
02-23-2010, 07:24 PM
He borrowed one of Rihanna's fox wigs to wear.

Queen Of Poetry
02-23-2010, 07:37 PM
Yeah the wig thing I could have done without but still....damn.

Uncle Steezo
02-23-2010, 09:52 PM
in alabama, back in the day, me an some friends were shootin dice with TO at a house party.

i thought it was cool cause i was a 9ers fan for like 15 or so years. and TO was my secret weapon on madden.

then my boy, lil Ride, punked him out of over $300 by repeatedly crapin out and denying it very loudly.

in TO's defense i prolly would have done the same considering i had a lot more to lose than lil Ride. but it was a funny situation none the less cause he kept throwin money down and lil Ride kept cheatin.

good times...

EAGLE EYE
02-23-2010, 10:00 PM
Gavin I think your viral, YOUTUBE, ranting persona has finally come to fruition.

You will wear a Fox wig like T.O. when recording

You will intermittently pop "skittles" mid-rant

You indirectly promote your clothing line

When speaking in a condescending tone (British and Australian accents will be used)

All subtitles will be written in #NigerianSlang

This is the way it will be.

Uncle Steezo
02-23-2010, 10:37 PM
Gavin I think your viral, YOUTUBE, ranting persona has finally come to fruition.

You will wear a Fox wig like T.O. when recording

You will intermittently pop "skittles" mid-rant

You indirectly promote your clothing line

When speaking in a condescending tone (British and Australian accents will be used)

All subtitles will be written in #NigerianSlang

This is the way it will be.
throw in a glittery superman cape and some watermelons and you might be on to something.

INF
02-23-2010, 11:02 PM
Lmfao, g and t.o. shootin dice in a hood house Party. And some thug cheating t.o..it don't get. No better

Uncle Steezo
02-24-2010, 12:11 AM
the funny thing is that the house party was in a nice townhouse full of well behaved college students. maybe 20 people max. TO was a guest of one of the dudes there, he's from Alabama.
this was the unfamous, quiet, humble, countryboy TO.
nobody really even recognized him.

well the smoke was in the air and the bottles piled up.
and you know it doesn't take much liqs and weed to devolve a get together into some hood shit.

the dice came out.

now lil Ride was not a student, he worked as a short order cook in my cousin's restaurant across from ASU, where i was going to school at the time. dude was over 40 and looked like he had seen some tuff times. "lil ride from the soufside" was his full name. he was short but looked real hard and had a raspy voice.

he had one helluva act. throw up the pitchforks and claim "GD folks" all day long.
he would punk niggas out of they weed. money. whatever.
he'd get to drinking and thats when the act falls apart.

i seen my man cry at least 10 times. literal tears and sobs. over things like:
not being able to reach his girl on the phone
dropping a 6 pack and all the bottles breaking
getting left at home when we went out
seeing the rest of us get into a club fight with some other niggas

if you showed any signs of fear he could feed off of it and back a dude twice his size down. but if you were to, and this takes heart, look into his eye and say "fuck you nigga! i ain't givin you shit!" he would fold like a cheap wallet.

so this was the scenario at the party. his point would be 6, he'd roll a 7 and either pick up the dice or pick up the money or both. then pull the "i put that on GD nigga!" and get all loud.
the circle would look at me or my boy like "yo? ya man is trippin" i'd just shrug like "well say somethin" and of course they wouldn't.

so cats stopped betting, except TO. at one point they were going head to head and TO is hunched down on one knee so there would be no confusion when lil ride crapped.

did that stop lil ride?

hell no. hahahahahah the nigga still was fuckin up and at this point he was just drunk and wasn't even shootin dice. he's playing "roll the dice and take the money".

hahahahah
TO just kept looking around for someone to intervene. no response. he'd shake his head and lay down another 20.

this went on until TO's small wad of money was gone.
i think he wanted to lose it all and just get the game over with.

after that lil ride tried to steal some cds from the girl who lived there.
he was asked to leave so he got all loud and was like "come on G fuck this BITCH!!"
like i had something to do with it. but i was driving.
as we are leaving he blatantly grabs a stack of CDs and walks out the door.
nobody said anything, i guess it was a small price for her to pay to get him to leave.

he cried on the way home as i chastised him about how much of an ass he was and how he embarrassed us all.

Queen Of Poetry
02-24-2010, 07:10 AM
Oh my...........

INF
02-24-2010, 09:33 AM
now thats a story!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to WUnded Fox again.

Bobby_Digital72
02-24-2010, 03:56 PM
the funny thing is that the house party was in a nice townhouse full of well behaved college students. maybe 20 people max. TO was a guest of one of the dudes there, he's from Alabama.
this was the unfamous, quiet, humble, countryboy TO.
nobody really even recognized him.

well the smoke was in the air and the bottles piled up.
and you know it doesn't take much liqs and weed to devolve a get together into some hood shit.

the dice came out.

now lil Ride was not a student, he worked as a short order cook in my cousin's restaurant across from ASU, where i was going to school at the time. dude was over 40 and looked like he had seen some tuff times. "lil ride from the soufside" was his full name. he was short but looked real hard and had a raspy voice.

he had one helluva act. throw up the pitchforks and claim "GD folks" all day long.
he would punk niggas out of they weed. money. whatever.
he'd get to drinking and thats when the act falls apart.

i seen my man cry at least 10 times. literal tears and sobs. over things like:
not being able to reach his girl on the phone

if you showed any signs of fear he could feed off of it and back a dude twice his size down. but if you were to, and this takes heart, look into his eye and say "fuck you nigga! i ain't givin you shit!" he would fold like a cheap wallet.

so this was the scenario at the party. his point would be 6, he'd roll a 7 and either pick up the dice or pick up the money or both. then pull the "i put that on GD nigga!" and get all loud.
the circle would look at me or my boy like "yo? ya man is trippin" i'd just shrug like "well say somethin" and of course they wouldn't.

so cats stopped betting, except TO. at one point they were going head to head and TO is hunched down on one knee so there would be no confusion when lil ride crapped.

did that stop lil ride?

hell no. hahahahahah the nigga still was fuckin up and at this point he was just drunk and wasn't even shootin dice. he's playing "roll the dice and take the money".

hahahahah
TO just kept looking around for someone to intervene. no response. he'd shake his head and lay down another 20.

this went on until TO's small wad of money was gone.
i think he wanted to lose it all and just get the game over with.

after that lil ride tried to steal some cds from the girl who lived there.
he was asked to leave so he got all loud and was like "come on G fuck this BITCH!!"
like i had something to do with it. but i was driving.
as we are leaving he blatantly grabs a stack of CDs and walks out the door.
nobody said anything, i guess it was a small price for her to pay to get him to leave.

he cried on the way home as i chastised him about how much of an ass he was and how he embarrassed us all.

lol Thats some funny shit ...

IrOnMaN
02-24-2010, 04:12 PM
the funny thing is that the house party was in a nice townhouse full of well behaved college students. Maybe 20 people max. To was a guest of one of the dudes there, he's from alabama.
This was the unfamous, quiet, humble, countryboy to.
Nobody really even recognized him.

Well the smoke was in the air and the bottles piled up.
And you know it doesn't take much liqs and weed to devolve a get together into some hood shit.

The dice came out.

Now lil ride was not a student, he worked as a short order cook in my cousin's restaurant across from asu, where i was going to school at the time. Dude was over 40 and looked like he had seen some tuff times. "lil ride from the soufside" was his full name. He was short but looked real hard and had a raspy voice.

He had one helluva act. Throw up the pitchforks and claim "gd folks" all day long.
He would punk niggas out of they weed. Money. Whatever.
He'd get to drinking and thats when the act falls apart.

I seen my man cry at least 10 times. Literal tears and sobs. Over things like:
Not being able to reach his girl on the phone

if you showed any signs of fear he could feed off of it and back a dude twice his size down. But if you were to, and this takes heart, look into his eye and say "fuck you nigga! I ain't givin you shit!" he would fold like a cheap wallet.

So this was the scenario at the party. His point would be 6, he'd roll a 7 and either pick up the dice or pick up the money or both. Then pull the "i put that on gd nigga!" and get all loud.
The circle would look at me or my boy like "yo? Ya man is trippin" i'd just shrug like "well say somethin" and of course they wouldn't.

So cats stopped betting, except to. At one point they were going head to head and to is hunched down on one knee so there would be no confusion when lil ride crapped.

Did that stop lil ride?

Hell no. Hahahahahah the nigga still was fuckin up and at this point he was just drunk and wasn't even shootin dice. He's playing "roll the dice and take the money".

Hahahahah
to just kept looking around for someone to intervene. No response. He'd shake his head and lay down another 20.

This went on until to's small wad of money was gone.
I think he wanted to lose it all and just get the game over with.

After that lil ride tried to steal some cds from the girl who lived there.
He was asked to leave so he got all loud and was like "come on g fuck this bitch!!"
like i had something to do with it. But i was driving.
As we are leaving he blatantly grabs a stack of cds and walks out the door.
Nobody said anything, i guess it was a small price for her to pay to get him to leave.

He cried on the way home as i chastised him about how much of an ass he was and how he embarrassed us all.

Damn! Is he REALLY acting?

EAGLE EYE
02-24-2010, 04:16 PM
Gavin hangs with a classy bunch.