PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone Else....

J-Cee
02-24-2010, 07:29 AM
sometimes when you yawn,or are eating or someshit is like ya jaw locks up or somethin and u get this real fucked up pain like under ya chin in ya jaw area...iss one fucked up pain,but it doesnt last long it slowly goes away..just yawned and got it.

if not then share your own "Does anyone else questions"..like sneezing/coughing etc. and those lil yellow/white things come out that smell like shit..lol

Mumm Ra
02-24-2010, 07:49 AM
YEAH
that shit fuckin sucks man...iono if it happens to you but when you get lockjaw like that and feel under ya jaw....some kinda bone or gland or some shit is pokin out
i think it only happens when you overextend (would explain the yawn)...like when i make a foot tall breakfast sammich and try to take a bite outta that mofo sometimes i'll lock up like a sumbitch

Come Honor Face
02-24-2010, 07:54 AM
No I have not had this. It's called TMJ disorder. It can be really bad. I've seen grown men come in the ER at work in tears from the jaw pain. Usually the kind you have (lockjaw type) is not nearly as bad as the type with severe jaw joint inflammation. It can make a human being suicidal in a matter of weeks. Could be worse huh?

Mai Wang Tu Phat
02-24-2010, 07:56 AM
Does anyone else's dick burn when they pee?

Come Honor Face
02-24-2010, 07:59 AM
lol. No. This could be either a male yeast infection, or a sexually transmitted disease. Urinary tract imfections can cause this too. If it is a UTI, you will get sick as hell, and need to go on antibiotics for a couple weeks. If you weren't just fuckin around that is.

Mumm Ra
02-24-2010, 08:17 AM
i havent had it happen in a very long time...i think ive subconsciously learned to avoid it
but holy shit if that lockjaw stuck for anymore than 30 seconds i would start having suicidal thoughts too
that shit HURTS and you all you can do is wait until it stops

J-Cee
02-24-2010, 08:19 AM
YEAH
that shit fuckin sucks man...iono if it happens to you but when you get lockjaw like that and feel under ya jaw....some kinda bone or gland or some shit is pokin out
i think it only happens when you overextend (would explain the yawn)...like when i make a foot tall breakfast sammich and try to take a bite outta that mofo sometimes i'll lock up like a sumbitch
yeh i think i do get someshit pokin out ay,wil lcheck for sure next time it happens..is a fuckt pain ayy

No I have not had this. It's called TMJ disorder. It can be really bad. I've seen grown men come in the ER at work in tears from the jaw pain. Usually the kind you have (lockjaw type) is not nearly as bad as the type with severe jaw joint inflammation. It can make a human being suicidal in a matter of weeks. Could be worse huh?
ah fuck ay for real,so what can be done about this and what causes it.

Does anyone else's dick burn when they pee?
lol if yours does definetely go to the doctors,when i was a kid mine did,whenever i pissed it was hard to do it and it was excrutiating pain and was pissin out blood.

J-Cee
02-24-2010, 08:20 AM
i havent had it happen in a very long time...i think ive subconsciously learned to avoid it
but holy shit if that lockjaw stuck for anymore than 30 seconds i would start having suicidal thoughts too
that shit HURTS and you all you can do is wait until it stops
ohh fuck i know if it did last a while id contemplate suicide or at least knock myself unconcious ayy lol

Come Honor Face
02-24-2010, 08:33 AM
if a misalignment of the jaw. or a bad bite cause this, you can treat it in a variety of ways. See a dentist that practices neuromuscular dentistry. If the jaw pain is severe, and lasts very long, you can take up to, and not more than 800 milligrams of ibuprofen to ease the pain as it can be excruciating for some people. Also, for some people nutritional supplements like Magnesium Citrate and others seem to help. Do some research on supplements for TMJD often called TMJ which is actually the name of the jaw joint.

Senator C. Palantine
02-24-2010, 08:58 AM
Yeah i get that.

Feel like the muscle turns into a rock.

mucho painful.

J-Cee
02-24-2010, 09:47 AM
yeh does feel like that,and u cant move ya mouth or do shit u just sit there with a retarted ass look on ya face.

TeknicelStylez
02-24-2010, 10:22 AM
When that happens to you, breathe deep through your nose, and exhale through your moth and try as hard as possible to just relax. Imagine your muscles relaxing and just let the pain go through you. It should subside quickly if you do it right.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-24-2010, 11:10 AM
This must be some kind of white person gene defect.

ALCATRAZ
02-24-2010, 12:05 PM
for a long time when i yawned and stretched and squinted i would get this funny vibration between my ears... shit was annoying

i read up and found out it was due to stress, thats what caused the vibrations

so i took some shrooms and meditated for like 5 hours with the sole intent of ridding myself of that stupid ass vibration

since then, i havent had ne vibrations (nh) in my head whatsoever... i credit that to the shrooms fasho