PDA

View Full Version : Ps3 or xbox

Drunken Monk
02-24-2010, 04:21 PM
Why!!!!!

I want to buy a ps3 but if u think xbox is betta,,,,

RagnaroK
02-24-2010, 05:08 PM
Bottom line is this when it comes to games it all depends on your taste and nothing more if you love Metal Gear Solid or MAG or God Of War you get a PS3 if you love Halo or Gears Of War you get a 360 most of the other great games are pretty much on both consoles in terms of console power and capabilities PS3 is way better it has more potential you can do so much more with it than what you can with an Xbox online services 360 is a little bit better but of course take in consideration that you are fucking paying for the service so it better be the best on the PS3 online is free and that makes it better for me I don't need another bill to pay also is free but is not lacking on anything most of the things you get on XLive you can get it on PSN too last but no least PS3 is a quality product it may have its defects but unlike the Xbox there is a very small chance it'll crash on you on the other hand 360 is another defective product by Microsoft the console had have the same problems since it was release till recently that is 1 out of 3 persons that buys and Xbox might have the risk of having his console crashing on him and thats a FACT

and to finish with my post i'll leave you with this
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nc8e05bia00&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nc8e05bia00&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I hope this was helpful to any of you who still undecided

Drunken Monk
02-24-2010, 06:29 PM
Bottom line is this when it comes to games it all depends on your taste and nothing more if you love Metal Gear Solid or MAG or God Of War you get a PS3 if you love Halo or Gears Of War you get a 360 most of the other great games are pretty much on both consoles in terms of console power and capabilities PS3 is way better it has more potential you can do so much more with it than what you can with an Xbox online services 360 is a little bit better but of course take in consideration that you are fucking paying for the service so it better be the best on the PS3 online is free and that makes it better for me I don't need another bill to pay also is free but is not lacking on anything most of the things you get on XLive you can get it on PSN too last but no least PS3 is a quality product it may have its defects but unlike the Xbox there is a very small chance it'll crash on you on the other hand 360 is another defective product by Microsoft the console had have the same problems since it was release till recently that is 1 out of 3 persons that buys and Xbox might have the risk of having his console crashing on him and thats a FACT

and to finish with my post i'll leave you with this
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nc8e05bia00&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nc8e05bia00&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I hope this was helpful to any of you who still undecided

thx fo help me rok!

Drunken Monk
02-24-2010, 06:35 PM
It look like xbox sucks

rite???

discussss

RagnaroK
02-25-2010, 01:37 AM
It look like xbox sucks

rite???

discussss

Not entirely it got some good games even I've played or want to play like Gears Of War 1 & 2 Geometry War Shadow Complex Last Remnants Mass Effect 2 etc.. what does suck is the quality of the hardware look is Microsoft we're talking about they are a cheap company thus they make cheap ass products and by experiences i can testify to this my brother is on his 3rd Xbox first one was the white 360 it crashed 2 times even after repair the next one was the Elite it crash too didn't even last long so he bought yet another one supposedly with all the defects fix and I hope this is the last time an Xbox crashes he already have spent more money on the 360 then me with the PS3 and my was at $500 never had any problems with it right now Im laughing real hard at the people that first cried about the PS3 price tag

shaolinsword
02-25-2010, 03:07 AM
The 360 is a good console with a good selection of games and if you're going to buy one ask for a Jasper model as the chances of it dying are only 20% but MS give you a three yr warranty to cover it anyway

Due to the games coming out this yr I gotta go with the PS3 though

NIGHT MAYOR
02-25-2010, 03:22 AM
1_47KVJV8DU

if your looking to play alot of games online and dont mind paying a little for it xbox is where its at, plus the x is cheaper.

just because a console is better technicaly doesnt mean its the better system to buy

http://www.gameconsoles.com/images/Dreamcast%20CONSOLE.jpg

SKAMPOE
02-25-2010, 03:31 AM
Drunken monk, get an xbox, i have x box, we play online all the time bro...

NIGHT MAYOR
02-25-2010, 03:40 AM
......and when you buy halo reach i can show you where i be at the other %50 im at home

G9wxLDtQftw
watch in High Quality

Drunken Monk
02-25-2010, 06:28 AM
fuck dreamcast was a classic

im more wit xbox rite now!

Drunken Monk
02-25-2010, 06:33 AM
drunken monk, get an xbox, i have x box, we play online all the time bro...

worddddddd

SKAMPOE
02-25-2010, 06:48 AM
yooo monk, when u get the xbox, aw man mano nos vamos a divertir biencabron man matandonos hahahahaa ...u gotta get only MW2, thats wat we play man, shit is maaad fun!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-25-2010, 08:13 AM
it seems there are more quality games for PS3, especially singleplayer, xbox360 is good for multiplayer games tho...

WARPATH
02-25-2010, 11:45 AM
X-Box has more third party support. A larger library better selection.....

fuck!

I own a ps3.

SKAMPOE
02-25-2010, 02:08 PM
lol

Drunken Monk
02-25-2010, 03:45 PM
yooo monk, when u get the xbox, aw man mano nos vamos a divertir biencabron man matandonos hahahahaa ...u gotta get only MW2, thats wat we play man, shit is maaad fun!

fo sure famoooo

mw2?
what games dat?

im feelin mo xbox:dududu: