View Full Version : A Treat for Iron Man/ Tectrus Moa

LORD NOSE
02-25-2010, 03:36 PM
it gets real good by the 3rd / 4th video

BZVh8IUQqKg

Longbongcilvaringz
02-25-2010, 03:38 PM
Racist propaganda.

Ban this white supremacist, cock sucking faggit.

Teh KillaBee
02-25-2010, 03:44 PM
I'd rather diddle my asshole with a tire iron

IrOnMaN
02-25-2010, 03:46 PM
To be honest, and I'm being 100% COMPLETELY HONEST, I have a girlfriend who is black. The thing is that she doesn't behave all ghetto and stupid like most chicks.

I'm sorry to disappoint you by taking away your self-esteem boost but this cry for attention is pretty weak and pointless.

Teh KillaBee
02-25-2010, 03:46 PM
I'd rather diddle my asshole with a tire iron

lol you faggot like you weren't gonna anyway

Teh KillaBee
02-25-2010, 03:48 PM
To be honest, and I'm being 100% COMPLETELY HONEST, I have a girlfriend who is black. The thing is that she doesn't behave all ghetto and stupid like most chicks.

I'm sorry to disappoint you by taking away your self-esteem boost but this cry for attention is pretty weak and pointless.

haha this is a callout thread? Weakest callout ever imo

IrOnMaN
02-25-2010, 04:00 PM
haha this is a callout thread? Weakest callout ever imo

Not at all, obviously. I was just telling Sunny that this thread is pointless.

LORD NOSE
02-25-2010, 04:08 PM

my intentions are pure and out of concern - it's not a call for me to get attention - and it's not something i put up to put you down -

I've been reading your post and these videos address those issues

IrOnMaN
02-25-2010, 04:21 PM
my intentions are pure and out of concern - it's not a call for me to get attention - and it's not something i put up to put you down -

I've been reading your post and these videos address those issues

Hmm. If you really felt that way, why didn't you just send me a pm instead of making a thread about it? That's why I think you did it for attention.

LORD NOSE
02-25-2010, 04:26 PM
because we all can benefit from what's being said - i see now that i shouldn't have used your name - seems suspect - but i swear to you my intentions were not to play you

IrOnMaN
02-25-2010, 04:36 PM
All right.

food for thought
02-25-2010, 04:41 PM
haha

check two
02-25-2010, 05:04 PM
To be honest, and I'm being 100% COMPLETELY HONEST, I have a girlfriend who is black. Look at that haters.

http://www.bigfathugegirls.com/enormous-fat-black-booty.jpg

The thing is that she doesn't behave all ghetto and stupid like most chicks.

}:|