Senator C. Palantine
02-26-2010, 07:14 AM
Great thread you fucking faggit.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-26-2010, 07:16 AM
thanks

SKAMPOE
02-26-2010, 07:22 AM
dude every one knows hes a homo irl... this is old news... his name is Ariel for godsake.....

Senator C. Palantine
02-26-2010, 07:23 AM
dont forget he plucks his eyebrows.

SKAMPOE
02-26-2010, 07:25 AM
lipgloss nikka LIPGLOSS

Senator C. Palantine
02-26-2010, 07:27 AM
i know, and he plucks his eyebrows!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-26-2010, 07:41 AM
since he doesn't post in gen chat i wod feel bad for bombing in his audio threads - so I am calling him a pussy fag in the nicest possible way

SKAMPOE
02-26-2010, 07:55 AM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/my%20album%20shops/mewithshadeslookingup-1-1.jpg

Senator C. Palantine
02-26-2010, 08:06 AM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/my%20album%20shops/mewithshadeslookingup-1-1.jpg

ahahahahaa, look at 12's plucked eyebrows, faggit!

Longbongcilvaringz
02-26-2010, 12:44 PM
dude every one knows hes a homo irl... this is old news... his name is Ariel for godsake.....

Skampoe does the same shit to me, whenever he can.

I don't think i've neg repped him once.

He and 12 make a great couple.

food for thought
02-26-2010, 01:03 PM
lol

lip gloss, the flaming homosexual does the same thing to me

http://b.imagehost.org/download/0581/rep

he cant do anything else though so u gota let him have it

IrOnMaN
02-26-2010, 01:10 PM
That doesn't make any sense. How does that prove that he's homosexual?

Professor Poopsnagle
02-26-2010, 01:20 PM
I never get negative rep. Well one time, but I deserved it cause I was posting pictures of a nakid baby getting pooped on by an adult male.

Huggasaurus Sex
02-26-2010, 01:48 PM
That doesn't make any sense. How does that prove that he's homosexual?

think about it. you only get angry at an insult which has some truth to it. if i called you a fat jobless spic whose wife looks like a tranny i doubt you'd care very much. but if i say you're a dumb nigger who couldn't tell a sauropod from a theropod if it crapped you out its ass then i'm pretty sure you'd be pissed and looking like this }:| IRL.

Professor Poopsnagle
02-26-2010, 01:55 PM
dumb nigger who couldn't tell a sauropod from a theropod if it crapped you out its ass
hahahahahahaaa!

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-26-2010, 01:58 PM
think about it. you only get angry at an insult which has some truth to it. if i called you a fat jobless spic whose wife looks like a tranny i doubt you'd care very much. but if i say you're a dumb nigger who couldn't tell a sauropod from a theropod if it crapped you out its ass then i'm pretty sure you'd be pissed and looking like this }:| IRL.

http://www.soulwalking.co.uk/%A5Artist%20GIF%20Images/King-Floyd-Think-About-It.jpg

}:|

Think about it.

IrOnMaN
02-26-2010, 02:28 PM

It's called a verbal insult. Of course the person is going to upset, but how does that make he/she a homosexual?

And the specie of the animal is always in lower case.}:| Fix your username if you want to make up a weak named prehistoric animal. At least you can do it right.

angry!
02-26-2010, 02:43 PM

look at this cock handeling sweet tooth cheesing at his cosmetic game!!!!!!!!

looking up trynna check his brow job.. the niggas making his patent gayface!!!!!

hes built like a horse jockey and rocks more makeuup than your girlfriend.. of course the niggas mad!!!!!!!!!!!

this bitch ass nigga would need a wheelchair to get out of a strip club down south, hes busy browsing the beauty shop aisles when he should be drinking muscle milk getting ready for his next beatdown!!!!!!!!!

one punch would have this weenie laid up with his family at bed side!!!!!!!! a sandwich will break this niggas ribs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huggasaurus Sex
02-26-2010, 02:47 PM
It's called a verbal insult. Of course the person is going to upset, but how does that make he/she a homosexual?

if you can't figure this one out on your own then i guess you really are a dumb nigger.

check two
02-26-2010, 02:54 PM
http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CO-Nz7j7u73dwQEQrAIY7wEyCBBTqrmHK0DA

food for thought
02-26-2010, 03:03 PM
lol

lip gloss, the flaming homosexual does the same thing to me

http://b.imagehost.org/download/0581/rep

he cant do anything else though so u gota let him have it

look at this fags frantic efforts
http://i47.tinypic.com/nxm8vk.jpg

food for thought
02-26-2010, 03:09 PM

hes built like a horse jockey and rocks more makeuup than your girlfriend.. of course the niggas mad!!!!!!!!!!!

this bitch ass nigga would need a wheelchair to get out of a strip club down south, hes busy browsing the beauty shop aisles when he should be drinking muscle milk getting ready for his next beatdown!!!!!!!!!

one punch would have this weenie laid up with his family at bed side!!!!!!!! a sandwich will break this niggas ribs!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahahahahaaaaaaahahahah

check this out though lol

MspLFOSO0Eo
apparently its the lip gloss sensation taping a house on fire while going through an emotional rollercoaster lol. you can hear the desperation in his drag queen voice

Teh KillaBee
02-26-2010, 03:23 PM
I called him a fag - and he keeps neg repping for it

all the proof I need :list:

got a few of those myself, negging is the ultimate in gotten too

Lex Lugor
02-26-2010, 03:38 PM

looking up trynna check his brow job.. the niggas making his patent gayface!!!!!

post a pic

IrOnMaN
02-26-2010, 03:40 PM
if you can't figure this one out on your own then i guess you really are a dumb nigger.

Hold the fuck up! You don't have to talk to me like that, all right? Second, just answer my question without trying to be funny or insulting me. Third, you don't know what you're talking about.

Oh, I get it now. You're upset because I'm questioning you, right? Is that it? I'm not the one who's getting all upset and emotional. You're the one who's calling me names and probably punching the wall. Do me a favor, please! CLAM DOWN!

Again, if a person constantly gets upset due to immature shit such as name calling, then naturally, that person is going to constantly get upset. But how in the hell does that make he/she a homosexual (meaning that he/she prefers to have relationships with the same sex.)

If a man in real life were to call me a faggot, I would step to him like a man. And if there's a disagreement, then we'll be two fighting men. And I'll win the fight because I'm a muthafucka, unlike yourself.

See, Hugga.... Oh, shit! ROLMMFAO! Hugga. OMFG! And you have the fucking gull to call another man a homosexual? Dude, again, fix your fucking username, please. Hugga. Homosexual online muthafucka! Huggasaurus sex. WTF?! I'm surprise no one checked you on your faggish username. "I want a hug". Are you serious?

Lol at the weak ass trying to boost his low self-esteem over some homosexual bullshit. Dude, log off and KILL YOURSELF because all you're good for is sucking dick and nothing else. Yes, I know.}:|

Faggot muthafucka! Yeah, I said it! You're a faggot muthafucka!

Teh KillaBee
02-26-2010, 03:43 PM
lol here comes tectrus in with his daily e-meltdown

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-26-2010, 03:48 PM
Hold the fuck up! You don't have to talk to me like that, all right? Second, just answer my question without trying to be funny or insulting me. Third, you don't know what you're talking about.

Oh, I get it now. You're upset because I'm questioning you, right? Is that it? I'm not the one who's getting all upset and emotional. You're the one who's calling me names and probably punching the wall. Do me a favor, please! CLAM DOWN!

Again, if a person constantly gets upset due to immature shit such as name calling, then naturally, that person is going to constantly get upset. But how in the hell does that make he/she a homosexual (meaning that he/she prefers to have relationships with the same sex.)

If a man in real life were to call me a faggot, I would step to him like a man. And if there's a disagreement, then we'll be two fighting men. And I'll win the fight because I'm a muthafucka, unlike yourself.

See, Hugga.... Oh, shit! ROLMMFAO! Hugga. OMFG! And you have the fucking gull to call another man a homosexual? Dude, again, fix your fucking username, please. Hugga. Homosexual online muthafucka! Huggasaurus sex. WTF?! I'm surprise no one checked you on your faggish username. "I want a hug". Are you serious?

Lol at the weak ass trying to boost his low self-esteem over some homosexual bullshit. Dude, log off and KILL YOURSELF because all you're good for is sucking dick and nothing else. Yes, I know.}:|

^touched

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-26-2010, 03:49 PM
yesh my point exactly

i hit a nerve with 12 - in the past i only neg repped posting self nudes of the male penis (except Mash no homo) and overtly offensive racism

I was forced into this - I feel compelled to react in some way to a neg rep when a poster hides from gen chat and holds a grudge - even if its a lame thread like this

its out of my control

angry!
02-26-2010, 03:52 PM
post a pic

what are you head of the fag nigga defense team?!?!?!?

you probably wake up off the concrete once a week!!!!!!

a glass chin and lip gloss is a deadly combination!!!!!!!!!!

im not part of the wu tang runway, ima chop it up on the music tip and leave it at that!!!!!

"post a pic" ahahaha i got a feeling this dusty bum luke been saying that to ppl a lot younger than me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pull your pants up homo!!!!!!!!!!!

Teh KillaBee
02-26-2010, 03:52 PM
begun, the neg wars have

http://blog.antiquetrader.com/blog/content/binary/Antiques%20-%20Yoda.jpg

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-26-2010, 03:57 PM

i'm a fan of ur work

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-26-2010, 03:57 PM

pUjh9Id6Id8

food for thought
02-26-2010, 03:59 PM

hahaha Tectrus fagoa is TERRIBLE at this shit

IrOnMaN
02-26-2010, 04:03 PM
hahaha Tectrus fagoa is TERRIBLE at this shit

I see that Check Two was wrong yet again. Hmm.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-26-2010, 04:05 PM
I see the Check Two was wrong yet again. Hmm.

bwaahahha now hes confusing peoples names WTF lmfao

IrOnMaN
02-26-2010, 04:11 PM
bwaahahha now hes confusing peoples names WTF lmfao

Check Two sent me a pm stating that I could come back to the user group Non-Ignorants because everything was "cool". Then, FOT, naturally insults me because he felt the need to take advantage of the situation by doing so, which doesn't surprise me at all given his past between him and I.

That's why I said that Check Two was wrong about saying that everything is cool.

SKAMPOE
02-26-2010, 06:23 PM
ahahahahaaaaaaahahahah

check this out though lol

MspLFOSO0Eo
apparently its the lip gloss sensation taping a house on fire while going through an emotional rollercoaster lol. you can hear the desperation in his drag queen voice
hhahahahahahahahahaha:b

food for thought
02-26-2010, 08:53 PM
Check Two sent me a pm stating that I could come back to the user group Non-Ignorants because everything was "cool".

aaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahha

SKAMPOE
02-26-2010, 10:12 PM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/merrrman-biggie.gif

Hénri
02-26-2010, 10:23 PM
I don't get the humour?

Teh KillaBee
02-26-2010, 11:51 PM
prolly cause you suck wet shit

check two
02-27-2010, 12:03 AM
Check Two sent me a pm stating that I could come back to the user group Non-Ignorants because everything was "cool". Then, FOT, naturally insults me because he felt the need to take advantage of the situation by doing so, which doesn't surprise me at all given his past between him and I.

That's why I said that Check Two was wrong about saying that everything is cool.

'Private' message?

Longbongcilvaringz
02-27-2010, 12:38 AM
Everybody, CLAM DOWN!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-27-2010, 06:17 AM
lolz

Huggasaurus Sex
02-27-2010, 10:45 AM

hahhahha wow, clam the fuck down.

see before when i called you a fat tranny loving spic you didn't care because there was no truth to it but then you blew your lid when i called you a dumb nigger cuz evidently there's some truth in that.

btw i don't really think you're a dumb nigger i was just trying to prove a point but then you kinda self-ethered there by getting so angry }:|

fucking great post tho

food for thought
02-27-2010, 10:55 AM
^huggasausage,

are u a piece of shit indian or pakistani?

Huggasaurus Sex
02-27-2010, 11:15 AM
i'm a dinosaur

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-27-2010, 03:16 PM
wu-corp is a place where if ur called a nigger its on you

... its on u ...

SKAMPOE
02-27-2010, 03:27 PM
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/maddie566/DSC00828.jpg