PDA

View Full Version : I count Reps, Calories, and the Cocks I guzzle

IrOnMaN
02-26-2010, 11:49 AM
Bench-220lbs (I know. I'm weak). I really don't like bench pressing that much. I often use dumbbells a lot more than the bench press.

Squat-280lbs

Leg Press-630lbs

Sit ups-200 in reps of 50

Pull ups-30 in reps of ten

Push ups-200 in reps of 40

Jogging- Three miles non stop

I walk about five miles a day, maybe more.

Post and discuss, please.

Prolifical ENG
02-26-2010, 12:08 PM
My physique has declined big time in the past year....I dont even think I can look at myself naked in the mirror anymore with a developing spare tire.

I have some really nice athletic gear though. :D

EAGLE EYE
02-26-2010, 12:16 PM
Tectrus has the highest estrogen levels ever recorded for a male

INF
02-26-2010, 12:16 PM
nope, Im the worse I've ever been in my adult life so far.

It wont take nothing but a month or 2 to come back though.Right now Im pushing towards Benicio del Torro Circa Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

The holidays wasnt no punk.

SID
02-26-2010, 12:24 PM
I'm at the zenith of physical fitness.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2hnqq21.jpg
(self ethering is like crack)

Longbongcilvaringz
02-26-2010, 12:42 PM
Half of the American gen chat posters have fucking kidney stones.

I think that answers your question.

IrOnMaN
02-26-2010, 12:51 PM
Tectrus has the highest estrogen levels ever recorded for a male

What makes you say that?!

OMG! Lmao!

netscape check two
02-26-2010, 12:58 PM
I'm at the zenith of physical fitness.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2hnqq21.jpg
(self ethering is like crack)

That hat would go with Mork's space suit on Mork and Mindy.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-26-2010, 01:08 PM

AHAHAHhaahah I was SO fucking tempted to blow up that thread by a guy whos 22 years old with kidney stones.

But I showed compassioante restraint as he's in already enough pain as it is trying to piss a marble out his dick at 22 years old.

Then Gavin came in and said he had them too HAHAHAHhahahah, and then he said it was "because of drugs" HAHAHAHAHHahahaha wtf drugs? HAHAHAhaahha

My Uncle actually just got a kidney stone, he's 55, and drinks a fair bit. My grandad had it as well when he was in his 70s, he had his own beer cellar. I think we've got the answer as to why certain members are so angry all the time.

MENES
02-26-2010, 01:35 PM
haha you cats think your high and mighty cause you havent had kidney stones yet and beat your dick 3 times a aday, i dont give a fuck, i eat well and i create them shits rapid, I have bad kidneys , It wouldnt stop me from punching threw your solar plexus or puttin your bitch in a fullnelson, even if my lungs r black and my piss is red hahaha

MENES
02-26-2010, 01:59 PM
hahaha sid looks like this drunk kid we tossed the fuck up at the doom concert last night, duke was catching elbows to the spine n punches in the liver til he finally got dragged out

EAGLE EYE
02-26-2010, 02:01 PM
What makes you say that?!

because you embody the mind set of a bitch.

MAYOR QUIMBY
02-26-2010, 02:05 PM
I swam for 8 years, (hence my name) was in the best shape a human being could be. The only excercise i've done for the past 6 months tho is chocking the chicken twice a day. I'm not in shape.

IrOnMaN
02-26-2010, 02:21 PM
because you embody the mind set of a bitch.

A dog? I have the mindset of a female dog? Is that the best you have? You have not inflicted any damage what's so over.

Just shut the fuck up.

EAGLE EYE
02-26-2010, 03:02 PM
A dog? I have the mindset of a female dog? Is that the best you have? You have not inflicted any damage what's so over.

Just shut the fuck up.

You buy these just because of whats at the bottom. bitch.

http://msp33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/nesssalove/dannon.jpg

Teh KillaBee
02-26-2010, 03:41 PM
I'm in the best drinking condition of my life

IrOnMaN
02-26-2010, 03:49 PM
You buy these just because of whats at the bottom. bitch.

http://msp33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/nesssalove/dannon.jpg

Are you upset? You keeping calling me a bitch but yet you put on this act as if you're hard or rough. Listen, just stop and shut up. You have nothing to threaten me with and you have nothing to say to me to the point where I will be upset at myself. All you have is bullshit because your life and e-life is bullshit. So, don't take it out on me.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-26-2010, 03:52 PM
yea im not fucking obese but i could definetly be in better shape but im fucking lazy...it doesnt help that i smoke alot either

Teh KillaBee
02-26-2010, 03:55 PM
post your BMI

http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bminojs.htm

I'm anorexic @ an 18.3

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-26-2010, 03:58 PM
lol @ kidney stones

ALCATRAZ
02-26-2010, 04:04 PM
"MY HEALTH AS A YOUTH WASNT A PRIORITY" -THE PROFESSIONAL

de99BWcqDHs

IrOnMaN
02-26-2010, 04:06 PM
My BMI is 25.8. I'm 6ft and I weigh 190lbs. Ok.

ALCATRAZ
02-26-2010, 04:07 PM
25 bmi

IrOnMaN
02-26-2010, 04:14 PM
yea im not fucking obese but i could definetly be in better shape but im fucking lazy...it doesnt help that i smoke alot either

Your heart?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-26-2010, 04:58 PM
Your heart?

wat?

EAGLE EYE
02-26-2010, 05:52 PM
Are you upset? You keeping calling me a bitch but yet you put on this act as if you're hard or rough. Listen, just stop and shut up. You have nothing to threaten me with and you have nothing to say to me to the point where I will be upset at myself. All you have is bullshit because your life and e-life is bullshit. So, don't take it out on me.

I take this website's forum extremely, furiously serious. You've demonstrated on numerous occasions that your are nothing short of a man who embodies the mind set of a bitch & and your estrogen levels are at an all time high.

Ease off the yogurt fggt. Buy some red meat and a 6 pack.

IrOnMaN
02-26-2010, 06:24 PM
I take this website's forum extremely, furiously serious. You've demonstrated on numerous occasions that your are nothing short of a man who embodies the mind set of a bitch & and your estrogen levels are at an all time high.

Ease off the yogurt fggt. Buy some red meat and a 6 pack.

Is that it? I'm a dog? I mean, damn, homeboy. I see that you're trying but at least put some effort into it. I'm not going to lose any sleep over your little rant. You might be up until the three hours of the morning refreshing the page but I won't be.

Lol at saying that I'm short of being a man. Listen, how about you log off and get a life. You've just stated that you take a message board seriously, which means that your life is bullshit. Log off and find out what you want to do with your bullshit life because you aren't about shit. So, shut the fuck, you out of shape, kidney stone having cunt.

This is entertaining to me. Keep it coming.

EAGLE EYE
02-26-2010, 06:26 PM
^^

lol this is too easy

ch-chef
02-26-2010, 06:31 PM
Bench-220lbs (I know. I'm weak). I really don't like bench pressing that much. I often use dumbbells a lot more than the bench press.

Squat-280lbs

Leg Press-630lbs

Sit ups-200 in reps of 50

Pull ups-30 in reps of ten

Push ups-200 in reps of 40

Jogging- Three miles non stop

I walk about five miles a day, maybe more.

Post and discuss, please.

cool, now you can push down on your keyboard buttons extra hard....

bein in shape and bein strong is 2 different things, i aint in as good a shape as i used to be, i aint runnin nowhere for nothin, but im as strong as i was.

Prolifical ENG
02-26-2010, 07:37 PM
Is that it? I'm a dog? I mean, damn, homeboy. I see that you're trying but at least put some effort into it. I'm not going to lose any sleep over your little rant. You might be up until the three hours of the morning refreshing the page but I won't be.

Lol at saying that I'm short of being a man. Listen, how about you log off and get a life. You've just stated that you take a message board seriously, which means that your life is bullshit. Log off and find out what you want to do with your bullshit life because you aren't about shit. So, shut the fuck, you out of shape, kidney stone having cunt.

This is entertaining to me. Keep it coming.

hahahaha Ironman. You remind me of this one guy I work with....people try to bust his balls and always acts like he has a stick up his ass and lashes back out.

I kind respect him though but because he ALWAYS wears v-neck sweaters....heavy wool ones in the winter and the lighter cotton ones in the summer....and his slacks game is on point. I dont know about his physique though...hes always eating some kind of macaroni salad at his desk around lunchtime. he always leaves early on tuesdays and I think he plays some co-ed sport that day so he excesses sometimes

Teh KillaBee
02-26-2010, 07:39 PM
^^

lol this is too easy

Trolling tectrus is a sport, he's easily riled up and cannot comprehend sarcasm........cause it's true, I take this board with teh utmost of seriousness imo

Mumm Ra
02-26-2010, 08:10 PM
http://highdefdiscnews.com/reviews/dumb_and_dumber/image1.jpg
mm look at the ass on that

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/11/1130_butt_reveal_v2.jpg

http://www.jazzbots.com/web/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/250_dumb-and-dumber.jpg
tectrus: he must work out

Hénri
02-26-2010, 08:18 PM
http://highdefdiscnews.com/reviews/dumb_and_dumber/image1.jpg
mm look at the ass on that

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/11/1130_butt_reveal_v2.jpg

http://www.jazzbots.com/web/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/250_dumb-and-dumber.jpg
tectrus: he must work out

No man, he don't know anything about that, cuz out here in the sun, the wind cud sway yo ass left or right.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2eqdgz4.jpg

EAGLE EYE
02-26-2010, 08:18 PM
Trolling tectrus is a sport, he's easily riled up and cannot comprehend sarcasm........cause it's true, I take this board with teh utmost of seriousness imo

I guess its a black thing, because even Gavindoodle jumps the gun into a full menstrual cycle at times.

Uncle Steezo
02-26-2010, 08:49 PM
everyone knows that the word "dog" is a phobic trigger word for the geek.
ironman is ethering the shit out of robby with every post, on some short dick ninja shit.

Hénri
02-26-2010, 09:10 PM
aJuPMlzqkLo

ahahahaha wtf. Is she your bitch

zooruka
02-27-2010, 12:26 AM
I would say Im probably in the best shape of my adult life at the moment...I have been exercising for about a year now ...I do cardio, push ups and sit ups, and feel im in great shape physically and mentally.

exercise is the bomb.

peace be with you !

Longbongcilvaringz
02-27-2010, 12:46 AM
hahahaha Ironman. You remind me of this one guy I work with....people try to bust his balls and always acts like he has a stick up his ass and lashes back out.

I kind respect him though but because he ALWAYS wears v-neck sweaters....heavy wool ones in the winter and the lighter cotton ones in the summer....and his slacks game is on point. I dont know about his physique though...hes always eating some kind of macaroni salad at his desk around lunchtime. he always leaves early on tuesdays and I think he plays some co-ed sport that day so he excesses sometimes

hahaha

And lol at that one guy getting touchy about having kidney stones.

Kidney stones don't just happen faggit, deal with it.

DJMethods
02-27-2010, 05:50 AM
I'm a machine.

11th Chamber
02-27-2010, 09:01 AM
Im in pretty great shape

SID
02-27-2010, 10:04 AM

lol yeah that kidney stone thread was fucking wierd, ok fair enough wu tang corp posters are extremely suseptable to kidney stones, but that thread was active for days full of over-entuasiatic building.

Uncle Steezo
02-28-2010, 04:47 AM
aJuPMlzqkLo

ahahahaha wtf. Is she your bitch

watch who u call a bitch, thats my wife.

americans go hard.
we eat the most toxic foods and do the most drugs.

we even have a black president.
now if that aint an indicator of not giving a fuck, idk what is.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-28-2010, 07:23 AM
Which is great.

No need to pretend you're healthy or strong though.

Uncle Steezo
02-28-2010, 09:05 AM
Which is great.

No need to pretend you're healthy or strong though.

if you want me to post more pics of my exposed flesh, just ask me.
no need to play games pat.

Queen Of Poetry
02-28-2010, 09:54 AM
I think I'm in ok shape. There's always room for improvement. I run, lift weights, aerobics and I have kids which keeps me moving. I am a vegetarian and eat organic food....but still have things to work on.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-28-2010, 10:12 AM
pole dancing? come on QOP - ur just giving them ammunition

ZigZag
02-28-2010, 10:17 AM
Im in good shape but working on god shape status. I been at it for 2 weeks now soon i shall be able to bend steel and jump over mexican midgets that are built like fridgerators. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieet.

STYLE IM CURIOUS TO KNOW WHY YOU WOULD PUT UR WIFES BOOTY ON THE NET? :?

Queen Of Poetry
02-28-2010, 10:20 AM
Ur right Punch. Ha. Let me edit that.

Frank Sobotka
02-28-2010, 10:24 AM
I'm proud of my beerbelly.

I don't exercise.
I do take a bike since I can't legally drive for another year.
i think i'll still use it when I get a car tho, no traffic.

LORD NOSE
02-28-2010, 12:01 PM
Ks5h6tx-zes

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-28-2010, 12:46 PM
I am the strongest person on wu-corp, hands down.

You are all inferior to me.

If you don't believe me, let's meet up at an Australian gym.

I'll bring the manliness, you bring the body gel.

I'll bench press your kidney stones, faggots.

Uncle Steezo
02-28-2010, 12:55 PM
you dont like ass or somethin?
what are you?
some kind of jesus lovin faggot?

ZigZag
02-28-2010, 05:54 PM
i haven't even watch the video nigga just answer the fuckin question and spare me the emotions.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-28-2010, 07:20 PM
post your BMI

http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bminojs.htm

I'm anorexic @ an 18.3

i'm 22. i'm not the most in shape.

Professor Poopsnagle
02-28-2010, 08:04 PM
I'll bench press your kidney stones, faggots.
hahaha

I'm fit as fuck. Shoot 4 loads in one night and still run home to catch the game. Chea.

Queen Of Poetry
02-28-2010, 08:23 PM
Im in good shape but working on god shape status. I been at it for 2 weeks now soon i shall be able to bend steel and jump over mexican midgets that are built like fridgerators. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieet.

Oh my.....u know what I'm gonna say so.....nuff said. Ha

SID
03-01-2010, 07:36 AM
spare me the emotions.

Asking Gavin to spare emotions is like asking Stylemaster to tailor the waistcoat without the excessive glitter sprinkles and paint marks.