PDA

View Full Version : the goverment tryin to kill us -agenda21

CHI-KING
02-28-2010, 12:32 PM
http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2010/02/chile-earthquake-caused-by-haarp-weapon.html

Dwyck
02-28-2010, 01:11 PM
First Off Wrong Section...

So Let Me Get This Straight... The U.S. Started Both Quakes So It Could Spend A Shit Load Of Money (Too Much IMO) In Aid... Man You Foreigners Really Need To Start Rethinking Your Propaganda Strategy...

beautifulrock
02-28-2010, 01:22 PM
Ok Dwyck, great logic

Unfortunately you nothing about how foreign aid or charities work. Should I bother explaining to you the budgeting process of the American government or what percentage of charitable contributions goes to "operating costs"?

You live right near the Georgia Guidestones, have you bothered to visit them yet?

No, of course not, you know everything.

Dwyck
02-28-2010, 01:34 PM
I Was Being Sarcastic... But Really..? I Mean Really..?

Ok Fuck It... The Cat's Out Of The Bag... Here's The Truth... Powerful White American's Only Pretend To Have Personal Lives... You See... What They Really Do Is Hold Secret Meetings All Day Trying To Figure Out Ways To Achieve World Domination... In Yesterday's Meeting I Tried To Convince The Members Of HAARP To Use The Weapon On The Middle East And Save Us Alot Of Money On The War... But They Just Giggled And Said It Would Be Funny To Use It On Two Nations That Have Absolutely No Value To Us First... What Could I Do..?

beautifulrock
02-28-2010, 01:36 PM
It would be tough to convince Americans to give aid to iran after we convinced everybody they're the next Hitler..

Dwyck
02-28-2010, 01:45 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3808904

Sadly We Did Anyway... I Remembered How Quickly We Sent The Aid (2 Days) While I Was Helping With The Katrina Relief (2 Weeks)

Don't Get Me Wrong I Have Many Issues With Our Government... But This Topic Is Just Silly... So Silly In Fact That People Even Blame Us For Earthquakes Now... C'mon...

:::NEWS FLASH:::
Living On A Fault Line Isn't A Great Idea..!

PS... The Pic On The Right In Your Sig Is Mesmerizing... O_o

Art Vandelay
02-28-2010, 02:01 PM
Man You Foreigners Really Need To Start Rethinking Your Propaganda Strategy...

chi king isn't a foreigner. he is a brooklyn zu affiliate

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-28-2010, 02:41 PM
For the last time the HAARP is not that kind of weapon. If we're even presuming it's a weapon of mass destruction it would be using radio waves to destroy shit. That would not create the effects you're thinking. Earthquakes are really common. Earthquakes happen on fault lines. All of these events took place on fault lines. Wow conspiracy.

HAARP is High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program

They're experimenting with how plasmas work in the upper atmosphere. They say as much themselves. HAARP isn't the weapon. If anything HAARP is researching how to build the type of weapons that you shouldn't expect to see in your lifetimes. I'm talking about plasma cannons and rifles. You know, that Star Wars shit. You know cities being burned off the map shit with star matter like a directed nuclear blast. Force field type shielding and total stealth technologies.

It won't be that much longer till plasmas become the way wars are fought. There are a ton of military applications from cold plasma shielding to hot plasma weapons.

We're not the only country with this sort of facility and HAARP isn't the only one in America. We have 3 of these facilities (1 is offline) and several other nations have them.

Its a research facility, not a weapon. I'm sure its for developing weapons but that's not what it is.

SKAMPOE
02-28-2010, 06:30 PM
great fuckin blog that is... repostin this every where cuz rly cats need to know n wake the fuck up...

beautifulrock
02-28-2010, 06:34 PM
For the last time the HAARP is not that kind of weapon. If we're even presuming it's a weapon of mass destruction it would be using radio waves to destroy shit. That would not create the effects you're thinking. Earthquakes are really common. Earthquakes happen on fault lines. All of these events took place on fault lines. Wow conspiracy.

HAARP is High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program

They're experimenting with how plasmas work in the upper atmosphere. They say as much themselves. HAARP isn't the weapon. If anything HAARP is researching how to build the type of weapons that you shouldn't expect to see in your lifetimes. I'm talking about plasma cannons and rifles. You know, that Star Wars shit. You know cities being burned off the map shit with star matter like a directed nuclear blast. Force field type shielding and total stealth technologies.

It won't be that much longer till plasmas become the way wars are fought. There are a ton of military applications from cold plasma shielding to hot plasma weapons.

We're not the only country with this sort of facility and HAARP isn't the only one in America. We have 3 of these facilities (1 is offline) and several other nations have them.

Its a research facility, not a weapon. I'm sure its for developing weapons but that's not what it is.You seem very sure of yourself

SKAMPOE
02-28-2010, 06:42 PM
im doubtful of every thing and anyone, but this shit here nikka...

Lex Lugor
02-28-2010, 07:11 PM
skampoe seems like a clear cut case of, just as singleminded and unreasonable as the people he opposes

art vandelay thats funny lol

dwyck, seems reasonable

beautifulrock, one of the few sigs that really makes you stop and look

Art Vandelay
02-28-2010, 09:47 PM
art vandelay thats funny lol

no, seriously, he is

TheBoarzHeadBoy
03-01-2010, 07:06 PM
You seem very sure of yourself

I'm at least as sure I'm right as the nigs here think its an earthquake gun think they're right. But mine makes more sense and fits more with my belief the truth being halfway between conspiracy and propaganda. They say its a lab that studies plasma in the atmosphere, yall think its a weapon, i think its sort of both.

Dwyck
03-01-2010, 07:16 PM
chi king isn't a foreigner. he is a brooklyn zu affiliate

My Fault... I Was Referring To The Actual Content From The Website... The Dude On The Video Was From Chile And Said The Russians Brought The Idea To His Attention...

beautifulrock
03-01-2010, 07:23 PM
I'm at least as sure I'm right as the nigs here think its an earthquake gun think they're right. But mine makes more sense and fits more with my belief the truth being halfway between conspiracy and propaganda. They say its a lab that studies plasma in the atmosphere, yall think its a weapon, i think its sort of both.
It's microwaves, not radio waves

TheBoarzHeadBoy
03-01-2010, 07:27 PM
Slip of the mind? I did mean microwaves. You can't heat shit into plasma with radio waves... Its all essentially the same though, its just the frequency.