PDA

View Full Version : are there too many people on this planet?

LHX
10-01-2005, 10:16 PM
PEACE

i know that this planet can physically sustain more than the number of people that we currently have (around 6.5 billion)

but

the internet has me thinking
maybe the problem is simply that there are too many points of view

even tho we can all get fed
there is just not enough room for 6.5 billion people to be running around shooting their mouths off

voicing their 'opinions'
wanting their 'fair share' (which usually seems to mean grabbing more than the next person)

are you sick of reading bullshit posts by people like me?
tired of over-hearing dumb cell phone conversations?
are the day-time talk shows getting to you?
those magazines in the line-up at the grocery store?

are we driving each other insane?

are we tripping over each other?
is there not enough room in town for all of us?

is the 'many shall come but few are chosen' warning starting to make sense to you?

throw some feedback

PEACE

TeknicelStylez
10-01-2005, 10:21 PM
Yo I noticed this lately, I'm really getting sick of other people. People in general just make me very upset to the point of violence. Even my own mother gets me very annoyed just by the way she acts. I try to remain patient but it's hard sometimes.

Once and a while though you meet one of those rare few individuals, free thinkers, or just really powerful people that knock you on your ass though, and they give you hope for humans again. A few great men, shine enough for the rest of our dimwitted society.

LHX
10-01-2005, 10:27 PM
Yo I noticed this lately, I'm really getting sick of other people. People in general just make me very upset to the point of violence. Even my own mother gets me very annoyed just by the way she acts. I try to remain patient but it's hard sometimes.

Once and a while though you meet one of those rare few individuals, free thinkers, or just really powerful people that knock you on your ass though, and they give you hope for humans again. A few great men, shine enough for the rest of our dimwitted society.

peace yo

thats what im talkin about

EyeHyeAm
10-01-2005, 11:07 PM
It's not that there are too many points of views, but not enough listening to others' points of view. Compromise. Cats walk around like the world revolves around them. It's wild. But no doubt, people trip me out man. Especially living in a dorm. It's all up in your face 24/7. It's weird being the only kid in to studying and doesn't drink triple digit cans on the weekends.

7EL7
10-02-2005, 02:13 AM
everybody is calling each other stupid

all the stupid people are calling the other stupid people stupid

Prince Rai
10-02-2005, 05:49 AM
lol its a bad dream definitely, i guess we must elevate ourselves from this negativity and use our attributes to become focused on our tasks.

7EL7
10-02-2005, 12:50 PM
We focus too much on how each person is not enough like ourselves

everybody has their own personal religion and everybody elses religion isn't good enough for us

Sicka than aidZ
10-02-2005, 02:46 PM
yes, plus we kill our environment, suck the life from it like a virus. the only mammal that does that is the homosapien(present day)

they said that on the Matrix^^ movie

7EL7
10-02-2005, 03:05 PM
WE ?

my peoples don't own the factorys that make the products that destroy the earth

Revelation 11:18 (New International Version)

18The nations were angry; and your wrath has come. The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your saints and those who reverence your name, both small and great — and for destroying those who destroy the earth."

Sicka than aidZ
10-02-2005, 03:10 PM
whos your people, Actually, who cares, this thread is about to many people. i think every race needs some fuckin condoms pronto.

7EL7
10-02-2005, 03:15 PM
You see

i told you that your white friend Hates black people
but you didn't listen

there are too many people like this
they all need to go

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/291/shitface0eh.jpg

Sicka than aidZ
10-02-2005, 03:34 PM
did u an 7EL7 drop outta school with each other? neither of u make sense.

Prince Rai
10-02-2005, 03:42 PM
guys let us keep this place tidy

Sicka than aidZ
10-02-2005, 03:46 PM
im trying, that guy posts after me every other post. and they dont make sense. so yeah, ill bump my comment. peace princerai, staycool

Prince Rai
10-02-2005, 03:51 PM
peace sicka, i understand.. its just that having to many of these problems makes KTL just senseless..

keep it cool mate

7EL7
10-02-2005, 04:10 PM
it doesn't make any sense to you because you don't belong here
this is for people who soul search
go to general and hang out with the hollows where you'll feel comfortable

fool can't even point to anything in my post that doesn't make sense

when something doesn't make sense to me i ask for an explanation

this lil kid is in the wrong place

Sicka than aidZ
10-02-2005, 05:07 PM
listen up man, my posts have been positive, i dont wanna go back an forth with you. sorry if ive angered u but i have noticed, u post after me alot. i dont want any problems with u.

i dont appreciate it when im trying to be friendly and than getting shot down. if i'm misinterperating your posts, sorry, my bad. peace. your probably smart so im gonna take u off the ig list so hopefully i'll gain something from your opinions. peace

7EL7
10-02-2005, 05:14 PM
your trying to get in good for the kill

smile and be friendly then slip N word in and laugh

just like a wolf

i know the type

Pause

Sicka than aidZ
10-02-2005, 05:20 PM
6.5 million....thats so many people!

Muslimah
10-02-2005, 05:58 PM
PEACE

i know that this planet can physically sustain more than the number of people that we currently have (around 6.5 billion)
actually at our rate of consumption the planet cannot sustain more people consuming at the rates that the first world consume at. Yeah we can squeeze more people in, but the world itself wont survive increased consumption. This isn't a problem of population so much as it is the system that leads to this unneassary level of consumption.

but
the internet has me thinking

maybe the problem is simply that there are too many points of view

even tho we can all get fed

there is just not enough room for 6.5 billion people to be running around shooting their mouths off

voicing their 'opinions'

wanting their 'fair share' (which usually seems to mean grabbing more than the next person)

are you sick of reading bullshit posts by people like me?

tired of over-hearing dumb cell phone conversations?

are the day-time talk shows getting to you?

those magazines in the line-up at the grocery store?

are we driving each other insane?

are we tripping over each other?

is there not enough room in town for all of us?

is the 'many shall come but few are chosen' warning starting to make sense to you?

throw some feedback

PEACE
this second part of your post I don't agree with either. Not the actual experience of it, but rather that you are blaming it on a simple population question.

Certain Institutions which are set up within society mould individuals into these passive consumers of ideals. Those mags at the grocery store, those mobile phone uses, those talk shows. All these things such as tv, mobile phones, the internet, they have become necessities in the world and have created the ideal of a passive consumer.

It's the way in which society is constructed, the ongoing stress of needing increased profits in order to sustain ourselves, the disintegration of our environment at alarming rates… all these things subconsciously stress us out. Suddenly everybody pisses you off, but are you angry with them, or the system? Or have you become angry with yourself…

LHX
10-02-2005, 08:05 PM
muslimah:

people are the system

society was not 'constructed'
it developed

i am not 'angry' at anything
i am just not enthused at being on a sinking ship

what can i do to help you stop screaming?

if you cannot notice any tongue-in-cheekness around my posts
perhaps you should try to move to a location with cleaner air or something

remember: it is not true unless it makes you laugh

but
i confess:
being misunderstood and reading posts like yours does frustrate me a little

'a simple population question'
as if there are any other questions

PEACE

Muslimah
10-03-2005, 04:48 AM
bro, when i use the word 'you', it is a general comment and not referring to you alone, but rather, I use it to refer society in general as well as myself. I apoligise if i lack clarity in the way I choose to phrase things. An example of this would be when I would the word "us", despite only referring to myself. It's just a habit i have adopted over time.

I suggested what I think the main issues we are facing are. I wasn't targeting you or what you said, but rather, i was makin my statement based on the questions you posed. Saying that, excuse me if i interpreted the purpose of this thread incorrectly

peace

Jeru
10-03-2005, 04:50 AM
Muslimah is lovely

LHX
10-03-2005, 08:01 AM
Muslimah is lovely
yes

she is

LORD NOSE
06-29-2009, 12:05 PM
nah - there is more than enough space - we are just congested in the areas where we are cogs in the machine

diggy
06-29-2009, 02:52 PM
nah - there is more than enough space - we are just congested in the areas where we are cogs in the machine

I agree with the underlined part. The people pushing the "new world" want us to believe, imo, that there is not enough space to cause us not to care when certain people die from starvation and diseases.

They push this concept because they want the natural resources from the motherland all to themselves, imo. They cannot have those resources if there are people on that continent. So the plan is to depopulate that continent for their own gain.

WARPATH
06-29-2009, 06:48 PM
We won't be able to sustain ourselves with this lifestyle (consuming natural resources) forever.

Cee Oh Vee
06-30-2009, 11:26 AM

Well said.

Peace.

food for thought
06-30-2009, 11:41 AM
I agree with the underlined part. The people pushing the "new world" want us to believe, imo, that there is not enough space to cause us not to care when certain people die from starvation and diseases.

They push this concept because they want the natural resources from the motherland all to themselves, imo. They cannot have those resources if there are people on that continent. So the plan is to depopulate that continent for their own gain.

agree with my brother here.

you nailed it in the head.