PDA

View Full Version : remember when you were young and you just started playing the ol' hand bawwl?

Lex Lugor
03-01-2010, 05:51 PM
remember back when you were mad young and you pull the hell outta yo deek and it felt awsome and when you came you wouldnt really shoot a load lol you would just sort of dribble on your boxers? you could just jack off in bed or wherever and not have to clean up?
i remember that shit andit was fucking awsome LOL!

shooting a huge ass load has become such a nuisance, you jack off until your about to coem and then stop and shoot in the toilet, or go all the way and use a stupid sock or condom or someshit. that shit is mad ghey

i say bring bafk the dribltz

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-01-2010, 05:56 PM
i dunno, dribbling looks lazy.

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-01-2010, 05:57 PM
I dont think my cum has ever shot out. It just slowly globs out like white lava.

Lex Lugor
03-01-2010, 05:59 PM
LMAO! not me i'll make a damn mess its like a water ballon just poped

trixxxx you just dont know how hard it is to tuck a hard on in the toilet...

Prolifical ENG
03-01-2010, 06:06 PM
I guess you're talkin about when you were 10 and before your balls dropped you could wack off and the payoff didnt really bust a fat nut but you could still feel the sensation in your head like you did. Then after a while you made a little mess....then after a while its like "who the fuck is Peter North?"

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-01-2010, 06:08 PM
I usually jack off right every night before going to sleep and pull my pajamas over the penis and catch the cum in there. When the cloth of the pajamas begins to stain yellow and smell like Ritz crackers i throw them in the hamper to wash later. Not too long ago i walked into my room and my hamper had been empty and my mom made my laundry. I felt embarrased because i KNOW she must have seen how disgraceful i treated my pajamas i got for Christmas. They were so encrusted with dried semen and smelled so gnarly that it was impossible to miss it and i'm guessing she threw them away because i have not seen them since. I never confronted her about it but it doesn't matter because i have other pajamas on right now that have my cum on them and i'm looking at it right now. It makes a sound like a bowl of Rice Krispies full of warm milk when you crunch them up around the genital area where my load lands.

Queen Of Poetry
03-01-2010, 08:39 PM
I thought hand bawl was a game and I was thinking I never played that. Ha. Now I know why I never played it. Woah. Ok. Ha.

snapple
03-01-2010, 08:51 PM
I dont think my cum has ever shot out. It just slowly globs out like white lava.

^^ you've never had an orgasm then#( sucks for you.....

i thought this thread was gonna be about handball i got psyched for a second....

diggy
03-01-2010, 09:19 PM
I usually jack off right every night before going to sleep and pull my pajamas over the penis and catch the cum in there. When the cloth of the pajamas begins to stain yellow and smell like Ritz crackers i throw them in the hamper to wash later. Not too long ago i walked into my room and my hamper had been empty and my mom made my laundry. I felt embarrased because i KNOW she must have seen how disgraceful i treated my pajamas i got for Chistmas. They were so encrusted with dried semen and smelled so gnarly that it was impossible to miss it and i'm guessing she threw them away because i have not seen them since. I never confronted her about it but it doesn't matter because i have other pajamas on right now that have my cum on them and i'm looking at it right now. It makes a sound like a bowl of Rice Krispies full of warm milk when you crunch them up around the genital area where my load lands.

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha hahahah

Lex Lugor
03-01-2010, 09:40 PM
^^ you've never had an orgasm then#( sucks for you.....

i thought this thread was gonna be about handball i got psyched for a second....

of course its a masturbation thread this is gen chat black man

lol psyched for handball

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-01-2010, 11:39 PM
Handball, jerkin it, whatever you wanna call it son. I'm stuck on it for life like a tatto of a jelly donut on Skampy's pale ass.

SKAMPOE
03-01-2010, 11:48 PM
its a glazed donut OK

J-Cee
03-01-2010, 11:54 PM
Handball, jerkin it, whatever you wanna call it son. I'm stuck on it for life like a tatto of a jelly donut on Skampy's pale ass.

i thought u came by elbowing ur ribs or someshit..or was that someone else?

Frank Drebin
03-02-2010, 03:32 AM
dribbling is bad etiquette

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-02-2010, 12:31 PM
i thought u came by elbowing ur ribs or someshit..or was that someone else?
It's the part precisely to the left and a little downward of the belly button, parallel with the left hip bone. Squeeze it a little and tell me it doesnt fell good. Ok now get a hard-on and keep punching that spot with your elbow. Within minutes your reward will fizzle out.

yonder
03-02-2010, 12:52 PM
I usually jack off right every night before going to sleep and pull my pajamas over the penis and catch the cum in there. When the cloth of the pajamas begins to stain yellow and smell like Ritz crackers i throw them in the hamper to wash later. Not too long ago i walked into my room and my hamper had been empty and my mom made my laundry. I felt embarrased because i KNOW she must have seen how disgraceful i treated my pajamas i got for Christmas. They were so encrusted with dried semen and smelled so gnarly that it was impossible to miss it and i'm guessing she threw them away because i have not seen them since. I never confronted her about it but it doesn't matter because i have other pajamas on right now that have my cum on them and i'm looking at it right now. It makes a sound like a bowl of Rice Krispies full of warm milk when you crunch them up around the genital area where my load lands.

pajamas. hehe

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-02-2010, 03:08 PM
for me it varies u hve to be ready forf n-e thing sumtimes it shoots up like fuckin five feet sumtimes it just shoots a little nd the rest oozes....but it fucking sucks when it shoots nd hits like ur elbow or shoulder idk y it just does

J-Cee
03-02-2010, 11:52 PM
It's the part precisely to the left and a little downward of the belly button, parallel with the left hip bone. Squeeze it a little and tell me it doesnt fell good. Ok now get a hard-on and keep punching that spot with your elbow. Within minutes your reward will fizzle out.

lol must just be you cause i cant get off on that shit,dont feel good or nothin..

Uncle Steezo
03-03-2010, 12:07 AM
http://www.delawareonline.com/blogs/uploaded_images/ebert-785920.jpg