PDA

View Full Version : FL Studio Question..

The Prime Sithesizah
03-04-2010, 07:35 AM
Everyone that uses FL, jus check in here.. jus wanna kno who uses FL regularly outside of myself.. and btw, the next Mouse tape is in the works.. Im searchin for a laptop right now so until then, I cant make any new material but I have been checking out the tapes and new producers up here.. really dope shit I must say.. but yeah, mentally.. Im conducting and composing tunes.. be on the lookout because I will be dropping shit out of nowhere.. KEEP IT CEREBRAL, Sound Theory.. PHANTASTIC 2 / CEREBRAL MUSIC FOREVER!!

Mai Wang Tu Phat
03-04-2010, 07:41 AM
Yeah, I do. I don't have much equipment, so it's much easier to do everything I need to. I like chopping samples on the playlist more as well.

Shogah
03-04-2010, 07:51 AM
i use fl, but i don't use it's possibilities as much as i could, i'm just lazy to learn...

RiskBeats
03-04-2010, 08:30 AM
I probabaly use 50/50 my MPC and FL, got a lot of people hating on FL over the years but its all good haha. The sequecing and work flow are dope and for sampling I dont really see much point in using anything else. Each to his own, its more what you can do with the programme I suppose than what you're actually using.

peace.

BambinoTTT EgWest
03-04-2010, 09:59 AM
peeps been hating on FL but imo it's one of the best outlets to make sample based beats, my squad and I be making crazy bangers on that shit son so regardless, last night my boy was showing me his mpD, it's almost like the mpc but a lil different and it looked pretty fun to work with but i still say FL gits the job done!

INF
03-04-2010, 10:13 AM
Yeah I still use fl.its still great.most everything u can do on a beat machine u can do in fl.only problem I have with fl is slowdown.maybe its my cpu but there are sessions that get stuck and I have to abort.other times though , I can create all day in fl and not have a single problem.idk.

I'm copping an sp soon and. Fl will still be apart of my recordings but maybe bot as much.we will see.

Only hate I can see that's justified about fl is the ppl that have it and don't use anything but the mouse.that's wack.u can hear it too.

When I'm mad bored or frustrated , ill challange my self by just using the mouse.all my mouse beats sound like mouse beats though unless I go in and set everything back manually in the. Sequences.

I also like fl cuz I can't understand protools.fl is great for final mix down.

DC Entel
03-05-2010, 06:24 PM
Fl