PDA

View Full Version : Official God Of War 3 Thread

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
03-04-2010, 07:43 PM
Only 14 Days Left , Did you DL The Demo ...OMG At Ripping That Niggas Head Off Shit Was Crazy .....Im Amped....If You Dont Get It Your A :loser:

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-04-2010, 08:24 PM
those people that never played the first two [which are available for PS3 now too] don't deserve to play this game. next to Heavy Rain and Mass Effect 2, this is another Game of the Year type of game. Just ridiculously insane.

shaolinsword
03-05-2010, 01:32 PM
I'll be picking it up at the end of the month because I want FFXIII more. I'm glad they've made improvements since the demo came out though

theheavens
03-05-2010, 03:08 PM
never played the other two. just played the demo for ps3 and it was great. think I've been missing out

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-05-2010, 05:11 PM
go and buy the PS3 versions of the first two. top10 games for PS2 easily, at least rent it or something, plus they both shit pretty much on Dante's Inferno

New-Yorks-Finest
03-05-2010, 05:29 PM
cant wait for god of war 3 to be honest

i played the other two when they came out, and this one looks SICK

RagnaroK
03-05-2010, 06:42 PM
I'll be picking it up at the end of the month because I want FFXIII more. I'm glad they've made improvements since the demo came out though

Im on the same boat just reserve my copy and next month SSFIV is release once i finish FFXIII then i'll get GOW 3 & maybe Dantes Inferno Im already lamenting that i couldn't buy MAG because you know i have a job I don't have a lot of time to play all these great games so I had to step back on that :'(

I have been getting a lot of heat when i tell people I haven't play GOD 1 & 2 they look at me like I don't deserve a Playstation }:T LOL! even the clerk at Gamestop told me to stop anything that I was doing and get those game

shaolinsword
03-05-2010, 07:02 PM
^You should pick up White Knight Chronicles too

The first GoW games are brilliant and like Wera said you can get em both for PS3 now. It's not a hard story to grasp but it helps if you play the first two

KZA
03-05-2010, 07:08 PM
put my preorder down for gow3 yesterday. cant wait

TAURO
03-06-2010, 01:38 AM
I have my copy on preorder. The demo was great, although it didn't seem like quite a big leap from the first two games which was slightly dissapointing.

theheavens
03-06-2010, 01:41 PM
why should I get the other two games exactly? what's the difference between this new one and the other two?

11th Chamber
03-06-2010, 02:01 PM
why should I get the other two games exactly? what's the difference between this new one and the other two?

well why would you go and play #3 if u havent the first two?

Tecknowledgist
03-08-2010, 08:54 PM

you won't appreciate what's going on in the third unless you played through the first two

Protect ya Neck!
03-15-2010, 09:57 PM
damn , not even 2 pages for gow3 on a wu forum, the fuck is up with that son lol. but anyway, check out the improvements from the demo....amazing. Cant wait til tomorrow!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-godofwariii-demo-vs-retail-blog-entry

KZA
03-15-2010, 10:25 PM
gamestop has if you buy the game you get 25% off a used game. gonna take advantage of that tomorrow.

can't wait to get this game tomorrow.

EAGLE EYE
03-15-2010, 11:57 PM
I played the demo, and when I got to the part with the giant lava boss guy, I couldnt figure out how to leap over that cliff to that platform

KZA
03-16-2010, 02:22 AM
they had a small reality show on spike winner got a 52 inch, speakers, a kratos ps3 and the ultimate gow3 set

it was pretty funny the dude tripped over himself when trying to reach the test of strength. another dude didnt want to get his head shaved while this black guy was asked a question but didnt know it.

there were 3 fat dudes in it too lol

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-16-2010, 06:10 AM
GOWIII has less traditional fighting than the previous two games. It is a spectacle tho, just remember this - when you come to Poseidon, it's going to be the craziest fight ever, Gaia included.
Switching between weapons is easier now, but perhaps there are too many. I also said there is less traditional fighting, there are absolutely more puzzles and QTE, which is ok, but the puzzles are really really really easy. Except for one, where u kick dogs. I'm not saying anything else ;)

It's a strange feeling. On the other side u have epic battles with opponents bigger than Colossus from GOWII and the main character develops the most in all of the series, the PSP game included...on the other side, there are some things that are really good, but we expected a little more. The game is about 13 hours long + the bonus shit that adds a few hours, so that0s good.

9/10, a must buy, but only if u played the first two. Let's say it's on the same level as the first one, but nowhere close to the second one, which is still top3 action game for PS2.

shaolinsword
03-17-2010, 03:41 PM
I played the demo, and when I got to the part with the giant lava boss guy, I couldnt figure out how to leap over that cliff to that platform

You use the harpies to get across like you did in the cave

Paranoid
03-19-2010, 02:40 AM
you won't appreciate what's going on in the third unless you played through the first two

meh...i disagree. i really doubt someone who hasn't played the first two can't enjoy the 3rd. they may not completely understand the story, but that doesn't mean they can't enjoy the gameplay

Paranoid
03-19-2010, 02:41 AM
those people that never played the first two [which are available for PS3 now too] don't deserve to play this game.

stfu

DRUNKENDRAGON
03-19-2010, 04:46 PM
I've never played the first two games, how lost will I be story-wise?

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
03-19-2010, 05:02 PM
meh...i disagree. i really doubt someone who hasn't played the first two can't enjoy the 3rd. they may not completely understand the story, but that doesn't mean they can't enjoy the gameplay

Nah Homie Ya Gotta Play the First Two To really Enjoy This Game....Trust me....They Never Get Any Of The Refrences Or Feel True Revenge.....

KZA
03-19-2010, 09:29 PM
beat the game. ending was meh.

TAURO
03-19-2010, 09:30 PM
I have it but I haven't got around to playing it yet.

IrOnMaN
04-10-2010, 03:51 PM
I see that GOWIII is underrated.

shaolinsword
04-12-2010, 04:27 PM
I've never played the first two games, how lost will I be story-wise?

It's not a hard story to get tbh and the instruction manual has a very brief summary of the first two games