PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Wu-Corp

WARPATH
03-05-2010, 01:56 PM
Like the mobile facebook app...

Get updates to posts in your threads, or threads you subscribe to on your mobile phone, blackberry, etc....

Make it visble and easy to read, so- get rid of the signatures and avatars, and just have it show usernames- and posts, with the option to follow a link to picture.

This should be hard to implement at all.

One way I can think of is to have wu-corp server send the pages in different format when it detects mobile web browsers.

Make it happen.

Art Vandelay
03-06-2010, 10:42 AM
you can turn sigs and avatars off so you don't view them, but yeah it would be cool to have a .mobi site

New-Yorks-Finest
03-06-2010, 10:45 AM
sick idea

check two
03-06-2010, 12:11 PM
I don't have a phone such an I phone, so the internet looks terrible on my phone. I'd rather use a computer screen.

Art Vandelay
03-06-2010, 05:30 PM

you're like the old cranky grandfather of wu-corp.... slow down, don't drive more than 55... in my day, we used phones to make phone calls, not to look up rap forums...when i was your age, ballgames were about the love of the sport, not business.

check two
03-06-2010, 06:35 PM
I'm just keeping it real like Seal. I don't have to act like I like all changes that happen, just cause it would be the 'cool' thing to do. You're trying to tell me that you'd rather go on the internet with a phone with a little screen, than a computer? Like, like like omg.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-07-2010, 02:43 PM
it's not preferable over using a computer, but it can be useful if and when your computer breaks down, or when your internet connection fucks up.

Poetic Wun
03-08-2010, 01:06 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/119809d.jpg

INF
03-08-2010, 12:08 PM
wu corp is sick on my phone. only 1 problem though - no flash player = no gif's and certain pics and worldstarthiphop vids.

Im on my phone often though when on the corp.like at least half the time or a lil less.

I got a samsung moment. get that shit!!

I pull mod moves from my phone.

12weLvE
03-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Would be dope if somebody ill could make a wu corp app.

WARPATH
03-12-2010, 12:15 PM
This is me posting from my phone. Some of us have the technology to enjoy wu Corp on the go. Make it happen.

WARPATH
03-28-2010, 12:22 AM
Bump

Visionz
03-29-2010, 08:43 PM
wu corp is sick on my phone. only 1 problem though - no flash player = no gif's and certain pics and worldstarthiphop vids.

Im on my phone often though when on the corp.like at least half the time or a lil less.

I got a samsung moment. get that shit!!

I pull mod moves from my phone.
The update to Flash is coming in the first part of this year (which means when they announce shit like that, it could be the last day in June before you see it, BUT you WILL see it by then) Its gonna take things to a whole nother level. I've got a Pre myself, I like the OS better than Android but wish I had access to all those fuckin Apps :)

Uncle Steezo
03-30-2010, 03:04 AM
my berry corping is almost identical to the comp screen minus the vids.

i'm still waiting for the tech to slow down just a lil bit before i cop an iphone cause apple burns me every time i make a purchase. never fails. within 5 months the new shit is announced.

Mumm Ra
04-01-2010, 07:41 AM
i check wucorp almost once a day on my ipod, usually when im bored at work

with a good enough wifi connection its pretty much the same thing as using a computer with high speed internet
there's really nothing it leaves out - i see all the gifs and videos n everything