PDA

View Full Version : From My Upcomming Album.."Liquid Picasso"....The Spanish Anthem

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
03-07-2010, 12:04 AM
So 12welve Got This Everywhere And Its getting Played On Two Stations Over Here So I Thought Yall Might Wanna Hear It....Of Chourse 12welve On the Boards , Max On The 2's Check It Out , There Trying To Get Me A Video for This But Im Trying To get It Funded By The Local Latino Center Here....Cost Is About 2500 To Make A Proper Vid , So Maybe It Might Happen....

The Spanish Anthem :mexico:

http://www.box.net/shared/mhvldnlvpx

Album Comming Soon , Working On Four Tapes And Doing Tons Of Collabs So If Your Waiting For A verse My Bad I'll Still get To It

Peace

SKAMPOE
03-07-2010, 02:12 AM
.. i actually feel offended sry...beat was nasty props to 12 but this was like hearing a white dude tryna talk spanish.... the verse and the vision is dope as fuck, but the spanish werds....i say u polish up on ur spanish n re record b4 a video is made for it.... no disrespect yo 4 real 4 real...

edited for i know i should have held ma tongue

EAGLE EYE
03-07-2010, 03:16 AM
^polish your English

12weLvE
03-07-2010, 08:10 AM
"Capicu, Se Acabo... COCOTASO!!" LOL. Reminds me of growing up in DR. haha. Man mad quotable s on this joint though.

The Vision for this track was perfect Maxi, and props on the radio plays. Liquid Picasso I going to be a problem, keep an eye out for that.

Dont sleep on this joint yall.

PEace

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
03-07-2010, 10:21 AM
i just gotta say your opinion is your opinion skampoe , but i barely spoke any spanish and to make it radio friendly i have to anounciate the words better than puerto rican lo isa slang , and who said im white and dont speak spanish , this aint a rican carribean anthem , its a spanish anthem and diffrent nationalitys pronounce they words diffrent , you gotta get outta bridgeport and maybe talk to a mexican from chicago or a tecano from texas or a wedo from la , im made this appealing to all latinos , and for the record the head of the latino center whop doesnt speak ingles , said this was a beautiful song with great dipiction......iight enough...lol

but like i said to those i appreciate all feed im just justifing my case

12weLvE
03-07-2010, 10:24 AM
This is the picture I have on my myspace page representing the actual track, which i posted a few minutes ago.

http://beinglatino.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/latin-american-flags.jpg

Great point Max.

Drunken Monk
03-07-2010, 02:15 PM
beiing honest

wtf is it???

what a shittt

Drunken Monk
03-07-2010, 02:19 PM
la bandera seseros wtf
lol
cocotaso nabos LOOOL

GORDITO VIEJITITO
NEGRITOS DE COLORES
BUABHAHBAHBH

CAN U SPEAK SPANISH MAN?

REAL SPANISH

BEAT IS FIRE

THE MASON
03-07-2010, 02:31 PM
track is real dope

Max had a dope verse flow was on point, lyrics were dope and the beat is real nice. props on the radio play too, i wish we heard tracks like this on the radio up here.

ill definitely be checkin for the album

SKAMPOE
03-07-2010, 03:09 PM
i just gotta say your opinion is your opinion skampoe , but i barely spoke any spanish and to make it radio friendly i have to anounciate the words better than puerto rican lo isa slang , and who said im white and dont speak spanish , this aint a rican carribean anthem , its a spanish anthem and diffrent nationalitys pronounce they words diffrent , you gotta get outta bridgeport and maybe talk to a mexican from chicago or a tecano from texas or a wedo from la , im made this appealing to all latinos , and for the record the head of the latino center whop doesnt speak ingles , said this was a beautiful song with great dipiction......iight enough...lol

but like i said to those i appreciate all feed im just justifing my case
werd up i feel u ma nig, but trust i build with mexican niggaz all day sun, bridgeport is like ny ma nig, cats from all lands and languages of spanish tongue. im 50% cuban too...

and i never said ur white 4 da record lol

also

its teJANO from texas not tecano lol chicano from chitown i have homies that are paisas n essays n all dat lmao just last nite we was buildin wit ma chicano and LA eses from cali hahahaha just ask menes the pharroah BDZ

like i said this track is a banger and an ill concept nameen iCEE the vision u had...my thing is all the spanish werds sound like sum white kid is sayin them....i know u aint white. just should have polished up on the LATIN LINGO playa dats it!

but yo man u know i aint hatin this is just buildin constructive n shit and specially being a spanish anthem u know i rep ma latinos till the def nigga

hope u understand it aint me hatin hope is all love n peace ma nig! dont let these fake niggaz influence ya thoughts.. PEACE

100pr00f
03-08-2010, 06:55 AM
good shit max..looking for this to drop

Professor Poopsnagle
03-08-2010, 07:25 AM
I don't speak Spanish, but the beat is pretty nice.

Caper
03-08-2010, 07:26 AM
nice track its very different

JIGSAW45
03-08-2010, 09:57 AM
joint is cool my dude (props to 12 btw),but the spanish enunciation is kinda iffy. other than that its dope cuz its on some different shit than what u normally do.good shit tho. in regards to what u were sayin to skampoe bein that i'm a bpt rep n i big up latinos to the death as well...there are dozens of different latin cultures out here in bpt,plus i've been to different cities in the states not to mention livin in P.R. my wife is originally from chi town n i been there too.latinos from the chi dont talk like l.a. niggas,just like they dont talk like miami niggas...so on n so forth.we all got different slang n shit cuz we from diff parts of the states (obviously). not to mention how all the latin cultures even speak spanish differently,accents n all that. boricuas even got different slang over in PR that niggas out here wouldnt even understand.i deal with all types of latin ppl eyyday sun,i only say all this cuz i didnt like the get outta bpt comment but i understand where u comin from my nigga.

again,the joint is hot as fuck but the spanish parts are a little choppy my dude,plus u shoulda had us get on it lol,1

INF
03-08-2010, 10:40 AM
finally heard this today. 12welve is in the zone right now. Max comes thru constantly elevating. Son is always at work. Servin it up. PEace MAx.

I live in San Antonio Tx which is predominantly Hispanic and they would be feelin this around this way. I can hear a diff in the accent but that just prolly just Max's Location or some shit.I aint trippin.

thanks for the listen.1

SKAMPOE
03-08-2010, 11:46 AM
joint is cool my dude (props to 12 btw),but the spanish enunciation is kinda iffy. other than that its dope cuz its on some different shit than what u normally do.good shit tho. in regards to what u were sayin to skampoe bein that i'm a bpt rep n i big up latinos to the death as well...there are dozens of different latin cultures out here in bpt,plus i've been to different cities in the states not to mention livin in P.R. my wife is originally from chi town n i been there too.latinos from the chi dont talk like l.a. niggas,just like they dont talk like miami niggas...so on n so forth.we all got different slang n shit cuz we from diff parts of the states (obviously). not to mention how all the latin cultures even speak spanish differently,accents n all that. boricuas even got different slang over in PR that niggas out here wouldnt even understand.i deal with all types of latin ppl eyyday sun,i only say all this cuz i didnt like the get outta bpt comment but i understand where u comin from my nigga.

again,the joint is hot as fuck but the spanish parts are a little choppy my dude,plus u shoulda had us get on it lol,1
hahahahaha werd up, it aint a spanish anthem if PCP aint blessed art thou lol

Boss_Digger
03-09-2010, 07:55 AM
12welve showed me this the other day and I really enjoyed it!! I dont speak spanish so what you guys are talking about means nothing to me but to be fair theres always differences in dialects and accents of the same language from city to city or country to country in any language, But yo one of my fav 12welve beats for real dude ripped it and you did it more than justice IMO

12weLvE
03-11-2010, 11:27 AM
PEace and thanks for the love on the track.

Liquid Picasso is gonna be a problem.

Demonio80
03-18-2010, 05:57 PM
Great track!