PDA

View Full Version : Medal of Honour: European Assault (PS2)

36chambers
06-17-2005, 12:16 PM
Anyone got or played this game yet? Just dropped here in England. I got all the others but i wanna know if this one is as good.

Ronin
06-17-2005, 12:52 PM
its probably as generic and linear as the others

again a yank winning the war alone, with no help from russia or england

jR_killa
06-17-2005, 01:02 PM
Yo I got this game, It's pretty useless, same as the others, linear combat, you get to command a squad but all they are usefull for is to act as a sheild and then wach you die, no online multiplayer, no multiplayer bots, took me about 5 hours to beat it on hard and gain all of the medals, no unlockables.

I would suggest renting it for a few days.

Peace

jR_killa
06-17-2005, 01:03 PM
If you are interseted in Games you should check out the "Ask jR - Video Game Reviews" thread at www.wuforever.com

Peace

36chambers
06-18-2005, 09:30 AM
Ive rented it but havent played it yet.

I also rented Batman Begins game, its ill, i dont really like Batman either.

ThePharaohNosferatu
06-18-2005, 09:49 AM
Im a big fan of WW2 video games. plus im into studing the WW2 too.

I havent played none of the MOH games but im on the verge of buying them, first i gots to finish CAll OF DUTY: FINEST HOUR, this one i recommend if ya havent played it.

and i also need to finish Brothers In Arm: road to hill 30, not that great but its a good game.

100pr00f
06-18-2005, 10:08 AM
u like ww2 d-day and shit..u shoulg watch band of brothers..phat show...10 hrs of the same gore as saving privet ryin...it cost like 100$ so would just try and download it...

ThePharaohNosferatu
06-18-2005, 10:20 AM
Man i need to spend a lil more time here, yall see what im about.

i got Band of Brother on my Queue on NETFLIX.

ive seen most of the good/Great War Movies.

I saw and then Bought Savin Private Ryan.

i also Bought Uprising about the Jews in Warsaw, Poland who resist against the Nazis, and also the Painist.

I need to post up my DVD collection List, also my I WANT IN MY COLLECTION list.

wu gambino
06-18-2005, 12:39 PM
I havent checked out the new game. I didnt care for the last game at all. I though it sucked, so I didnt check out this years. Might check it when the price drops. Peace

BTW, that Band of Brothers is awsome shit. I loved that when they showed it on HBO or whatever. Need to see that again. Its only like 58$ here. Not $100.