PDA

View Full Version : Ayatollah

spiggity_ace
03-07-2010, 07:20 PM
yo its all peace dog, i dont kno u but its all peace.

Ayatollah
03-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Son, they shook...
'cause ain't no such things as halfway crooks
scared to death, scared to look
they shook
'cause ain't no such things as halfway crooks
scared to death, scared to look

livin' the live that of diamonds and guns
there's numerous ways you can choose to earn funds...earn funds
some of 'em get shot, locked down and turn nuns
cowardly hearts end straight up shook ones...shook ones
he ain't a crook son, he's just a shook one...shook one

Smart Move

spiggity_ace
03-07-2010, 07:55 PM
sorry for startin shit with u ayatollah

ATLFalcons
03-07-2010, 08:05 PM
Goon Squad Nicca

Crackhead Bob
03-07-2010, 08:10 PM
Manny Festo light it like a techno club
Outsider, don't expect no love

Ayatollah
03-08-2010, 12:00 AM
wen u talk to mutherfuckers they act a whole lot different

ATLFalcons
03-08-2010, 12:12 AM
You guys should hear how this motherfucker talks he screamed louder than a mother seeing her child being eatin by a Mexican. And by the way jasjit sleeps with the light on becasue he thinks Bobby Digital is in his closet, we came to his house at 4 in the morning and he had a night light on. Jasjit stop tellin your mom to dry your clothes outside on your front fence.

Jasjit: "Who is this?"

Ayatollah: "Raekwon"

Jasjit: "I am sorry"

JASJIT STOP TELLING UR DAD TO ANSWER THE PHONE FOR U!!!

ATLFalcons
03-08-2010, 12:13 AM
Jasjit is trembles like a leaf when he see's a machette.

ATLFalcons
03-08-2010, 12:14 AM
Jasjit cries when you ring his doorbell.

Mic Tyson
03-08-2010, 02:09 AM
lol what the fuck is goin on here?

food for thought
03-08-2010, 02:37 AM
idk

seems like we have some new faggots posting here now

e-threats and shit, apparently.

Ayatollah
03-08-2010, 06:01 AM
nahhhh bro far from e threats, jasjit wanted to play internet gangster so we had to bring it to him live

Korleon
03-08-2010, 02:24 PM
damn yall really got nothing else to do with your lives?

ATLFalcons
03-08-2010, 04:54 PM
He told us he was gonna do shit to our fam if we see him so we went to him and this is the outcome.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-08-2010, 04:55 PM
somebody delete this thread

ATLFalcons
03-08-2010, 04:57 PM
Wera gtfo b4 ur next.

Mic Tyson
03-08-2010, 05:00 PM
yall live by that nigga or somethin?

ATLFalcons
03-08-2010, 05:04 PM
yea live bout 10-15 mins away from him, he was actin hard on the internet so we wanted to see if he was like this in person he was a bitch when we talked to him and we made him apologize to us on here. But he acts up again on here were gonna bring the chrome to his dome.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-08-2010, 06:37 PM
Wera gtfo b4 ur next.

oh shut the fuck up. this thread doesn't belong here, pick some other subforum to talk about your problems with neighbours.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-08-2010, 06:48 PM
wtf is this shit and why is it in wu chamber

anyone care to explain

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-08-2010, 06:58 PM
WuTang is forever
and idiots acting like bitches is forever

so i guess it fits

Ayatollah
03-08-2010, 11:56 PM
shut the fuck up wera you fucking nerd, its your choice to open the thread no one forced u to. Its far from problem with neighbords you fucking goof, its about ppl acting hard on the internet n learning the hard way like all you nerdy ass white ppl talkin shit behind your computer screen. It has nothing to do with you so dont speak on it n if u were my "neighbor" ud do teh same thing as jasjit u fuckin punk ass bitch.

Wu Tang is forever lol, u fucking punk u probably live all your drama through wu tang verses. Nerd.

16th_Chamber
03-09-2010, 12:05 AM
shut the fuck up wera you fucking nerd, its your choice to open the thread no one forced u to. Its far from problem with neighbords you fucking goof, its about ppl acting hard on the internet n learning the hard way like all you nerdy ass white ppl talkin shit behind your computer screen. It has nothing to do with you so dont speak on it n if u were my "neighbor" ud do teh same thing as jasjit u fuckin punk ass bitch.

Wu tang is forever lol, u fucking punk u probably live all your drama through wu tang verses. Nerd.

faggot

Ayatollah
03-09-2010, 12:12 AM
lol i guess u got offended by white nerd cause that applies to your faggot ass too

Korleon
03-09-2010, 10:38 AM
stupid thread, stop tryin to prove something on the internet and get a life

theDZA
03-09-2010, 10:46 AM
lol i guess u got offended by white nerd cause that applies to your faggot ass too

wow...ur a faggot

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
03-09-2010, 03:46 PM
I don't think I've ever seen internet threading at its gayest....this is almost as bad as joe budden blogging. Can anyone say publicity stunt.

theDZA
03-09-2010, 03:58 PM
I don't think I've ever seen internet threading at its gayest....this is almost as bad as joe budden blogging. Can anyone say publicity stunt.

be careful....or you'll b next lmao

Crackhead Bob
03-09-2010, 04:25 PM
This phred is

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6478/2637se3.jpg

hardbody.

Ayatollah
03-09-2010, 05:42 PM
wow these fucking nerds keep opening the thread n bitching....

Wu Tang Nerd: "OMG Hes Just Like Joe Budden"

Other Nerd: "Then Im Raekwon!"

fucking dorks stop living drama thru wu tang

DZA got his user name by scratching dicksucker on a turn table

Ayatollah
03-09-2010, 05:43 PM
This phred is

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6478/2637se3.jpg

hardbody.

like wu tang n iron maiden

food for thought
03-09-2010, 05:52 PM
look at this internet tough guy.

did this little boy hurt your feelings on an internet forum?? did you make him apologize??

lol gtfo faggit you probably got a dell laptop with wireless internet service. do u find time to post before or after you "put the chrome" to peoples "dome"

this aint lilwayne.com/forum, faggit.

maaan, shut the fuck up!! lol

Ayatollah
03-09-2010, 06:00 PM
look at this internet tough guy.

did this little boy hurt your feelings on an internet forum?? did you make him apologize??

lol gtfo faggit you probably got a dell laptop with wireless internet service. do u find time to post before or after you "put the chrome" to peoples "dome"

this aint lilwayne.com/forum, faggit.

maaan, shut the fuck up!! lol

what does a dell laptop with wireless internet have to do with anything?

n i dont get y ppl are pissed off the kid came n apologized, delete the fuckin thread then

this aint a lil wayne form???

its a wu tang form full of fucking eurofags

theDZA
03-09-2010, 06:01 PM
wow these fucking nerds keep opening the thread n bitching....

Wu Tang Nerd: "OMG Hes Just Like Joe Budden"

Other Nerd: "Then Im Raekwon!"

fucking dorks stop living drama thru wu tang

you mad?

no-one on here gives a fuck if u scared someone with a machete u bitch, is this how u make urself feel hard? by lettin some random catz over the internet know that u and ur pussy ass freinds got some boy shook....u feel gangsta now? hahaha bitch... gtfo

theDZA
03-09-2010, 06:03 PM
what does a dell laptop with wireless internet have to do with anything?

n i dont get y ppl are pissed off the kid came n apologized, delete the fuckin thread then

this aint a lil wayne form???

its a wu tang form full of fucking eurofags

oh...we on a wu form?, cheers for clearing that up

yo, someone delete this thread from the form

learn how to spell faggot, then fuck off

Ayatollah
03-09-2010, 06:08 PM
you mad?

no-one on here gives a fuck if u scared someone with a machete u bitch, is this how u make urself feel hard? by lettin some random catz over the internet know that u and ur pussy ass freinds got some boy shook....u feel gangsta now? hahaha bitch... gtfo

nah it wasnt to make myself feel hard, it was to prove to jasjit that being a internet gangster dont work if the person knows who u are

n ur from the uk, u dont even know wat a gangster is. Go eat some fuckin biscuits n shove a soccer ball up ur ass u homo

INF
03-09-2010, 06:13 PM
wtf????? how is this thread going on for this long and not WU related??? Tollah are you the beat making TOLLAH?????

Ayatollah
03-09-2010, 06:17 PM
nah man

theDZA
03-09-2010, 06:20 PM
nah it wasnt to make myself feel hard, it was to prove to jasjit that being a internet gangster dont work if the person knows who u are

n ur from the uk, u dont even know wat a gangster is. Go eat some fuckin biscuits n shove a soccer ball up ur ass u homo

lol biscuits? u retarded or sumfin?

i bet u dont even weigh in at 160lbs u faggot, u gotta run around using weapons to feel like a tough man hahaha come over to london or birmingham n see how long u last hahaha u'l get layed the fuck out, and then stabbed the fuck up

and actually....we call it football

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-09-2010, 06:28 PM
see

this is what im saying about the mods on this site - they need replacing

they moved a thread about 2pac in the HIP HOP shop to norway within 5 minutes of it being made just because one gay mod doesnt lke 2pac

but bullshit like this stay in the wu chamber for days

Ayatollah
03-09-2010, 06:30 PM
lol biscuits? u retarded or sumfin?

i bet u dont even weigh in at 160lbs u faggot, u gotta run around using weapons to feel like a tough man hahaha come over to london or birmingham n see how long u last hahaha u'l get layed the fuck out, and then stabbed the fuck up

and actually....we call it football

this guy was talking about internet gangster?

i dont talk about bringin physical harm to someone a ocean away from me. Thats wat i tried to prove in the first place, i mean yah behind ur computer u can pretend that 6'5 and 270 pounds and you run around town beating ppl down then stabbing the fuck outta them LOL but the truth is ur not.... callin me a internet gangster was cool but dont try to tell me wat ur gonna do to me cause were never gonna meet n im never gonna be able to see that ur a pasty faced 13 year old warcraft addict

quit it eurofag

EAGLE EYE
03-09-2010, 06:31 PM
http://www.viceland.com/int/v16n8/htdocs/celebrating-vermin-114/4.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-09-2010, 06:34 PM
HAHAHHAHHAHahaaahahhhhhhhhhhaaaa!!^

theDZA
03-09-2010, 06:36 PM
this guy was talking about internet gangster?

i dont talk about bringin physical harm to someone a ocean away from me. Thats wat i tried to prove in the first place, i mean yah behind ur computer u can pretend that 6'5 and 270 pounds and you run around town beating ppl down then stabbing the fuck outta them LOL but the truth is ur not.... callin me a internet gangster was cool but dont try to tell me wat ur gonna do to me cause were never gonna meet n im never gonna be able to see that ur a pasty faced 13 year old warcraft addict

quit it eurofag

fuck of faggot, do us a favour and put that chrome to ur own dome bitch. n u dont know fuk all about me. but i do know that you obviously were so upset about sumfin this jasjit said to u, u actually found out where he lived and then got him to apologise to u ova the web so a bunch of people u don't know could see...as if we give a shit. this is a hip hop site, more specifically a wu tang site...u ent got no business here so gtfo

EAGLE EYE
03-09-2010, 06:37 PM
spirit possum brings good fortune and protection in innerette warfare.

theDZA
03-09-2010, 06:38 PM
spirit possum brings good fortune and protection in innerette warfare.

lol

Ayatollah
03-09-2010, 06:40 PM
fuck of faggot, do us a favour and put that chrome to ur own dome bitch. n u dont know fuk all about me. but i do know that you obviously were so upset about sumfin this jasjit said to u, u actually found out where he lived and then got him to apologise to u ova the web so a bunch of people u don't know could see...as if we give a shit. this is a hip hop site, more specifically a wu tang site...u ent got no business here so gtfo

it wasnt meant for u to see it was meant for his buddies who also go on this site to see so watever, go jerk it to wu tang posts now

theDZA
03-09-2010, 06:44 PM
it wasnt meant for u to see it was meant for his buddies who also go on this site to see so watever, go jerk it to wu tang posts now

http://i47.tinypic.com/2i6hvvd.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/2808cqd.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/amp2yq.jpg

INF
03-09-2010, 07:05 PM
off of this thread alone I want to ask for mod power over the whole site.This shit is absurd.

11th Chamber
03-09-2010, 08:02 PM
wow 4 pages, nice job faggots

ATLFalcons
03-09-2010, 11:20 PM
lol DZA u fuckin joke your from europe you bitch why you even talkin no one wants to hear stuff from a european bitch stick to jerkin it to ronaldo pictures and keep watchin ur pussy "football" sport and by the way are you 3 years old you should know better of posting picutres of ur grandma on ther internet seconds before she gives you a colonoscopy it can get you in trouble from your parents. And this thread is to show jasjit that he aint a crook son just a shook one.

16th_Chamber
03-09-2010, 11:47 PM

ya man, come to my house and threaten me! you could probably beat me up i'm white and a 145 pounds :(

ATLFalcons
03-09-2010, 11:49 PM
get you and ur jason spezza ass outta here your from ottawa dont even talk.

16th_Chamber
03-09-2010, 11:56 PM
get you and ur jason spezza ass outta here your from ottawa dont even talk.

so what?

ATLFalcons
03-09-2010, 11:59 PM
so shut the fuck up we dont live in Ottawa so why the fuck would we come to your house stick to watchin hockey bitch.

16th_Chamber
03-10-2010, 12:02 AM
so shut the fuck up we dont live in Ottawa so why the fuck would we come to your house stick to watchin hockey bitch.

Cause you think you're hard? and I don't watch hockey, nor do I play it.

ATLFalcons
03-10-2010, 12:05 AM
hockey's a great sport you missing out.

16th_Chamber
03-10-2010, 12:06 AM
hockey's a great sport you missing out.

ahahaha shut up, faggot

ATLFalcons
03-10-2010, 12:10 AM
lol, fuck u jus stay outta this thread it aint about u.

16th_Chamber
03-10-2010, 12:16 AM
lol, fuck u jus stay outta this thread it aint about u.

how?

ATLFalcons
03-10-2010, 12:19 AM
how is it about you?

theDZA
03-10-2010, 05:11 AM
how is it about you?

fuck of faggit

Prolifical ENG
03-10-2010, 10:15 AM
explain yourselves.

SID