PDA

View Full Version : House Party 4 is the worst movie ever made !!!!!!!!!

prof zooruka
03-08-2010, 04:36 PM
It's as simple as that !!!!!!!!!!!!

peace be with you !

check two
03-08-2010, 05:01 PM
Don't diss classics, ya pumpkin head.

prof zooruka
03-08-2010, 07:04 PM
Don't diss classics, ya pumpkin head.

Classic hahahah dude this movie sucked !!!!!!

I love house party 1-3 but number 4 is just horrid.

peace be with you !

Lex Lugor
03-08-2010, 07:15 PM
is thhis the onee where those kids have a house party in the uncles mansion? if so, its better than the last movie made by kid n play hahaha that shit is easily less watchable.
no. 1 is a classic indeed tho

also, have you ever seen snoop doggs hood of horrors? THAT shit is the worst movie ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prof zooruka
03-08-2010, 07:21 PM
^^^^

Your entitled to your opinion

but

Sorry, how can you say that house party 4 is better than house party 3...number 3 was a classic !!!!!

peace be with you !

CharlesJones
03-13-2010, 10:16 AM
I haven't seen House Party 4 and i don't want to because that gay 90's r&b group Immature are the stars of the movie hahahahahahahahaha. They were in the 3rd House Party and the 3rd House Party is very good. Bernie Mac had me rolling in that hahahahahahahahaha. He said i knew i remembered you from back in the day because they used to call you jawbone because you could suck a mean dick hahahahahahahahahaha. Renaldo Rey said to Bernie, don't be talking to my ho like that hahahahahahahahaha. Kid's wife in House Party 3 is cute. Ya'll remember she was a crackhead in Friday movie with Ice Cube? She was Nia Long's sister.

Crackhead Bob
03-13-2010, 10:20 AM
Enters thread

http://conference.syncweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/sync_conference/2009/09/chappelles-show_l.jpg

exits before it gets real

CharlesJones
03-13-2010, 10:31 AM
Why are you always following me?

Crackhead Bob
03-13-2010, 10:39 AM
I like seeing how real black people post. It's tiresome following around fake blacks like TSA and Lacey all day, they just don't have the inciteful poor perspective that you have. They don't know what it's like to piss on a bus or have leftover canned sardines for thanksgiving. That's something only you can teach me, and I'm humbled.

CharlesJones
03-13-2010, 10:49 AM
Am i supposed to laugh at your corny attempt to diss me? You're the one with the faggot name Beautifulrock and your a guy.

Crackhead Bob
03-13-2010, 10:54 AM
It's a typo. The r is supposed to be a c.

and I clearly wasn't trying to dis you. I'm following you around so I can emulate you. You are my hero.
http://www.lacoctelera.com/myfiles/quefuede/Geena%20Davis.jpg

Rame
03-13-2010, 11:31 AM
I didn't know there was a 4th.

They probably haven't even released it here.

CharlesJones
03-14-2010, 11:49 AM
Rama, where do you live? If you live in america, you can get a copy of House Party 4 but i would advise you not to waste your time watching it because it probably sucks LOL. Without Kid and Play, i'm sure the movie sucks. Beautifulrock, why did you post a picture of Geena Davis? LOL. I heard there might be a Long Kiss Goodnight sequel but i don't know if she and Samuel Jackson would be in it.

Crackhead Bob
03-14-2010, 11:55 AM
Beautifulrock, why did you post a picture of Geena Davis?

Find the connection

find the connection

find....the connection

aw...fuck it. here.

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0104412/

CharlesJones
03-14-2010, 11:59 AM
Oh you're talking about Hero movie she did with Dustin Hoffman and Andy Garcia hahahahahahahahahahaha. I saw only a little of that. Is it any good? I like Dustin. My favorite movie of his is Rain Man with Tom Cruise. Dustin had me rolling in that movie hahahahahahahahahaha. I wanna go to Kmart to buy my boxer shorts LOL. These aren't mine. These are Hanes hahahahahahahahahaha. Tom said what difference does it make where you buy underwear? LOL. Underwear is underwear wherever you buy it LOL. Whether it's in Cincinnati or wherever hahahahahahahahahaha.

Crackhead Bob
03-14-2010, 12:07 PM
Dustin was awesome in Wag the Dog. I dunno bout hero, kinda the same thing as Wag the Dog actually.

CharlesJones
03-14-2010, 12:15 PM
He was funny in Dick Tracy and Meet The Fockers movies too. I also liked his movie The Graduate.

Crackhead Bob
03-14-2010, 12:20 PM
are you trying to seduce me Mr. Tucker?http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/familyguy/images/thumb/b/bf/Dustin_Hoffman.jpg/180px-Dustin_Hoffman.jpg

buckshotstheone
03-15-2010, 08:48 PM
the only reason i actually saw house party 4 was cause it was on tv at like 11:00am when i was working at a convenience store like 3 years ago. shit was TERRIBLE, and not in like an 80s slasher terrible way, just in a terrible lets-try-to-make-money-off-the-name way. all 3 house party's were classics but this was garbage. hahahahaha