PDA

View Full Version : What I feel about The Rza, and the 5%

Weak
10-02-2005, 12:18 PM
Although I like his music (mostly his production) his ideology is unIslamic. RZA and many new york rappers are 5Percenters, which is a twist off of Islam which is actually very unIslamic. They've taken a lot of Islamic words, places, some of the principles and tried to make a so called religion. They refer to themselves (Black Males) as Allah, which is the ultimate sin in Islam, because ALLAH is the ONE Creator without any partners or human charateristics (ALLAH is not a man or a woman, ALLAH is the Supreme Creator that relies on nothing and no one). There are many "branch" off ideologies which have stolen principles of Islam and words of Islam or just twisted Islam in order to deceive and control people. Like 5Percenters, Bahai, Wahabi. They all have twisted the true faith.

The Muslim follows only The Holy Quran, the Holy Hadith (exact words of Hazrate Muhammad) and his Holy Family (12 Imams (Imam is the ultimate Islamic authority on earth, the Imam is a direct descendant of Hazrate Muhammad, one which is still alive today, the final Imam his name is Mahdi). We refer also to religious teachers at Mosques as Imams but there is a MAJOR difference between them and the Infallible Imams of the Holy Prophet's blood line.

Peace.

Prince Rai
10-02-2005, 12:23 PM
peace brother... this has been established many times before

5%ers know that they are not muslims as such. they follow their own way and do not wish either to hijack any thoughts that muslims have.. they dont go about yelling at us or go 2 our mosques.. they stay peaceful and mind their own philosophies and they combine many ideologies not only Islamic ones that we do..

peace n blessings

7EL7
10-02-2005, 12:28 PM
and no paganistic rituals were slipped into the peoples practice of Islam ?

sun worship wasn't incoporated into present day Islam ?

Idol worship " " " ?

Its not a sin that we label ourselves ALLAH

many don't know who or what ALLAH is or isn't

and your interpetation of the Quran cannot open your eyes to the real significance of the Nation of Gods And Earths

soul controller
10-02-2005, 12:33 PM
might thoughts exactly

Weak
10-02-2005, 12:56 PM
and no paganistic rituals were slipped into the people practice of Islam ?

Idol worship " " " ?

Its not a sin that we label ourselves ALLAH

many don't know who or what ALL
AH is or isn't

and your interpetation of the Quran cannot open your eyes to the real significance of the Nation of Gods And Earths Does your's offer any alternative. For what purpose is it to label yourself for what you are not?

and no paganistic rituals were slipped into the people practice of Islam ? nope, not at all.

sun worship wasn't incoporated into present day Islam ? As in sun worship? I can remember that you don't worship nobody but Allah.

Idol worship " " " ? Cannot even describe one moment.

Its not a sin that we label ourselves ALLAH Who says? Does the Qua'ran say? Or does the Rza?

many don't know who or what ALLAH is or isn't Because people don't see him or know that he is closer than the Jugular is to the body.

Peace.

frosted592
10-02-2005, 01:17 PM
The weakest mind always need guidance.

I don't need a religion to go trough life. I look into myself to see what life is about rather than an old book that made blood shed for centurys.

Faith is the number one causes of death.

Prince Rai
10-02-2005, 01:23 PM
so is cancer and other diseases.. as well as political strides of people like bush...and the movements of ideas.. hijacked ideas of capitalism communism and many others..

7EL7
10-02-2005, 01:43 PM
Does your's offer any alternative. For what purpose is it to label yourself for what you are not?

mines ?

Again, your interpetation of the Quran cannot open your eyes to the real significance of the Nation of Gods And Earths

who is this we that the Quran refers to when it tells you "WE gave you the book..."

can't tell me that thats just how yall speak in arabic either

ALLAH is in Plural Form in The Quran

Who was it that spoke to Muhammad in the cave ?

was it a Ghost
or was it a Black man names JabriEL ?

7EL7
10-02-2005, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7EL7

nope, not at all.

.................................................. .................................................. .............

Quote:

As in sun worship? I can remember that you don't worship nobody but Allah.

How do you know when its Fajr prayer ?

.................................................. .................................................. ...........................

Quote:
Idol worship " " " ?

Cannot even describe one moment.

Why are they kissing,touching,and crying on this building ?

http://www.french-ital.ucsb.edu/classes/images/mecca-kaaba.jpg

Weak
10-02-2005, 02:15 PM
Quote:

nope, not at all.

.................................................. .................................................. .............

Quote:

As in sun worship? I can remember that you don't worship nobody but Allah.

How do you know when its Fajr prayer ?

.................................................. .................................................. ...........................

Quote:
Idol worship " " " ?

Cannot even describe one moment.

Why are they kissing,touching,and crying on this building ?

http://www.french-ital.ucsb.edu/classes/images/mecca-kaaba.jpg Simply because they have compassion for the one person that allowed Islam to become Islam, dosen't suggest that he be, in any way shape or form, an idol.

And on fajr, it's simply prayer before sunrise. Its nothing as putting the sun as a god.

You must learn that everything dosnt require a complex answer. Simple enough.

Weak
10-02-2005, 02:16 PM
But who am I to say? My knowledge on Islam is very limited at the moment. Peace.

7EL7
10-02-2005, 02:22 PM
Simply because they have compassion for the one person that allowed Islam to become Islam, dosen't suggest that he be, in any way shape or form, an idol.

And on fajr, it's simply prayer before sunrise. Its nothing as putting the sun as a god.

You must learn that everything dosnt require a complex answer. Simple enough. No - you must learn to not mask wrongdoing with what feels good

people of other faiths do the same
when you approach them about them bowing to a statue of a cow,buddah or whatever
they'll say
"we are not bowing to idols, this is just a representation of the real thing"

when asked "how do you know when its fajr prayer"
your answer should be
"we know by tracking the movements of the SUN"
that would have been the simple answer
Sun worship was incorporated into the practice of Islam by Muhammads enemies

Prince Rai
10-02-2005, 02:33 PM
But who am I to say? My knowledge on Islam is very limited at the moment. Peace.

lol, well you see there are many ideologies u will come to.. and u will learn from each.. just approach with caution.. appreciate the positive things and then start analysing.. through that ull see islam urself..

Weak
10-02-2005, 02:35 PM
Of course, I have said, in prayer facing the east BEFORE SUNRISE, I havn't said that you must face the sun during prayer. Although I can agree that sun worship has been incorprated into prayer by the enemies of Allah, but that is a good argument.

Weak
10-02-2005, 02:36 PM
lol, well you see there are many ideologies u will come to.. and u will learn from each.. just approach with caution.. appreciate the positive things and then start analysing.. through that ull see islam urself..
True, true, I will approach them cautiosly.

Prince Rai
10-02-2005, 02:38 PM
True, true, I will approach them cautiosly.
but always remember.. there is good anywhere you may go in life!

also take whats good and leave whats not

7EL7
10-02-2005, 03:14 PM
and just because you don't understand or argree with someone or something doesn't make it evil and sinful

those that think this way become the evil and sinful ones

Weak
10-02-2005, 07:10 PM
and just because you don't understand or argree with someone or something doesn't make it evil and sinful

those that think this way become the evil and sinful ones It's not that I don't understand or agree. If you were to put a bullet in someones chest, and later on, you don't turn yourself in, can someone say that wasn't evil or sinful? It's not because that I think it is sinful, its because it IS sinful.

those that think this way become the evil and sinful ones Please don't overeggsadurate(sorry for spelling),but in no shape, way or form will ever shall I become hence, an evil person myself. I'm simply trying to understand peoples opinions myself, and express some for myself as well.

Peace.

7EL7
10-02-2005, 08:46 PM
maby in another 16 years you'll understand what i'm trying to explain

LHX
10-02-2005, 09:09 PM
in another 16 years

it is likely that who ever is reading this is going to be a part of somebody elses garden

knewcheeze
10-03-2005, 12:51 AM
PEACE
actually saying the 5 percent is un-islamic is un-islamic...

If you are Muslim then you mostly follow prophets from the bloodline of Abraham......Quran states in sura 77 that "MESSENGERS" will come in the last day.........in fact your poisonus hadith and sunna also state that the Mahdi and Jesus will come in the last days.......so although Muhammad son of Abdullah is the last prophet, the Quran and your poison hadith/sunna state that Muhammad son of Abdullah is not the last human being sent by Allah......the Mahdi and Jesus is/are going to be human beings.......
The bible even gives us more insight into who these "Messengers" are going to be.....the last chapter of the old testament says ELIJAH will come in the last days...........and Revalations says that the Lion of Judah Root of David will open the book to release the seals........Abraham had a dream where his seed would serve a stranger for 400 years and afterwards come out with great substance.......according to the bible Moses ISrealites served 430 years.......thats not 400......1555 the first enslaved Africans arrived in the "new world"......in 1955 black people got equal rights.....thats 400 years........thats why ELIJAH MUHAMMAD and the Lion of Judah Ras Tafari was sent to the decendents of enslaved Africans in the USA and Carribean.........which brings me back to the initial point of this post......if you reject Master Fard Muhammad(the teacher of ELIJAH) or Ras Tafari then you are without a doubt un-islamic..................

jealousy is the only reason certain orthidox muslims attack the 5 percent......well jealousy and love of white people........

7EL7
10-03-2005, 01:35 AM
plus the countless host in heavens ranks on earth

Visionz
10-03-2005, 01:41 AM
is it the love of white people or white thought? Islam, being the submission to god's will, is the natural state of the righteous man. focusing on color is a means of seperation and a denial of an ultimate truth of our nature. man has been in that denial for quite some time but thinking that skin color is the problem isn't going to help anything. it's the traditional white mindset that fucks everything up and is the true enemy. that mindset can become native to any nationality or race and should be guarded against very carefully.

7EL7
10-03-2005, 01:44 AM
so is skin color the only difference between black and white people ?

Visionz
10-03-2005, 01:49 AM
I think it's the mindset of the individual that truly matters, color of skin should be irrelevant, even thought that is not the case, but it's traditional white mentality that causes that seperation, not skin color itself

7EL7
10-03-2005, 01:51 AM
but what is the difference ?

is it just skin color that makes us different ?

Visionz
10-03-2005, 01:52 AM
history makes us different, the reality, the absolute truth is that we are the same

7EL7
10-03-2005, 01:53 AM
so if i colored a white/pink man with brown paint would he then be the same as someone who is brown ?

Visionz
10-03-2005, 01:55 AM
he was the same before you ever broke out the paint if the mindstate was on an equal level

7EL7
10-03-2005, 02:01 AM
mindstate ?

lets talk about nature

you wrote that islam is a part of our nature

let me quote you here so its out in the open

Islam, being the submission to god's will, is the natural state of the righteous man.

2 words that stand out to me is natural and man

what is mans natural function on earth ?

Visionz
10-03-2005, 02:15 AM
function? function implies purpose, our purpose is to understand ourself and understand our surroundings. man will not walk the path of discord forever, I would say that the natural man strives to walk a different path than the one the majority of the world walks upon. That is why I started the 5% thread earlier, the ratio they talk of seems about right, most of the world is brainwashed and needs to wake up.

7EL7
10-03-2005, 02:54 AM
his natural function is to till the land for his food

how does this make us different ?

Visionz
10-03-2005, 02:56 AM
who says we are different?

7EL7
10-03-2005, 02:58 AM
who says we are different?
are you honestly telling us that there is no difference between black and white people other than skin color ?

Visionz
10-03-2005, 03:03 AM
this is getting redundant, what I'm saying is that their is small-mined, ingnorant people and their are people who aren't, skin color shouldn't be nearly as important in society as it is. I realize there is a long and brutal history that has forced things down that path but you would be crazy to think that my mentality is anywhere close as that of a redneck in the kkk just because we're both white. in truth me and that ignorant fuck are worlds apart.

7EL7
10-03-2005, 03:22 AM
thats not the answer to the question though
you already gave me an answer
you said there is no difference if the mindstate is the same

now i ask you again

Do you really believe that

Visionz
10-03-2005, 03:27 AM
if the mindstate is same, then yes there is no real difference

7EL7
10-03-2005, 03:37 AM
lets say that a black and white man had the same mindstate and they were both colored green
there would be no other differences ?

and you truly believe this ?

Visionz
10-03-2005, 03:47 AM
obviously you don't because you keep asking the same question. So I'll ask you, if the mindstate is the same between a black guy and a white guy then what is the difference?

7EL7
10-03-2005, 03:55 AM
good

ok i'll chose one of the many differences there would be and i say Hair

Visionz
10-03-2005, 04:13 AM
yes, there of course is physical differences, but it is the mindset that defines who a person truly is, I can no more change that I was born white than you could change that you were born black. why would different hair be a real difference? why would skin, height, weight, why would any of that make a difference if we could build together mentally on the same plane?

7EL7
10-03-2005, 04:29 AM
why would skin, height, weight, why would any of that make a difference if we could build together mentally on the same plane?

Why ?

the same reason why white deflects light and black absorbs it

Visionz
10-03-2005, 04:42 AM
isn't a large composition of the brain composed of melanin? some are black on both sides and others are black on just one. just cause the sun might kill my ass doesn't mean that my mind isn't capable of absorbing the light.

7EL7
10-03-2005, 04:55 AM
has nothing to do with the mind absorbing light

there are differences in natural actions because we are made/built different

built to take in and spit out different currents

but laws and culture prevent these things from being outwardly seen

this is why our expressions and ways are always mimmicked and copied and when
one cannot mimmick or copy, that same one then mocks out of jealousy

Visionz
10-03-2005, 05:02 AM
again, that is a generlization. name one sterotype that has been true for every single person you've met which belonged to the category of that stero-type.

7EL7
10-03-2005, 05:08 AM
we aren't talking about cultural stereo types

we are discussing the nature of man and mankind

Weak
10-03-2005, 05:20 AM
we aren't talking about cultural stereo types

we are discussing the nature of man and mankind
Tell me then, what is your nature against white people? if you are talking about the nature of white men in America, or your talking about the nature of white men in Amsterdam?

7EL7
10-03-2005, 05:22 AM
my nature against white people ?

and

nature is nature

do the oranges in asterdam taste different than the oranges in africa ?

Visionz
10-03-2005, 05:24 AM
the nature of man is that the powerful prey upon the weak, this happens regardless of color and throughout the world,

Weak
10-03-2005, 05:33 AM
my nature against white people ?

and

nature is nature

do the oranges in asterdam taste different than the oranges in africa ?
no

Weak
10-03-2005, 05:34 AM
Why ?

the same reason why white deflects light and black absorbs it
Let me ask you two simple questions.

What is the color of light, and what is the color of darkess?

7EL7
10-03-2005, 06:23 AM
theres really no such thing as light
what we perceive as light is really sound

and true darkness is green

Born Ruler I
10-03-2005, 10:23 AM
Black light includes all waves...

White light only includes visible light...

Black and Dark are two different things.

One

Golden_Armz
10-03-2005, 10:27 AM
Salaam Epic, dont bother with some of these ppl- they listen to Dajjals like Malachi York, who twist facts- they have no authority to judge many of these matters, and are simply telling you what they read on the net. Once they learn some basics then conversate. As we say in Islam you have your beliefs we have ours, your 16 and you probly just found out about 5% and are surprised, 5% actually disagree with Malachi York and his lies and the lies of other black false prophets, so this is not really a 5% issue, they have there beliefs and we have ours, but some of these people always try to insult when we try to get to the fundementals.

MASALAAM

Golden_Armz
10-03-2005, 10:32 AM
Listen all this race talk and differences the FACT is all man is temped by the same things at the end of the day, u offer a black man riches many will sell out in the blink of an eye, same with the Arab the Asian the White ALL.

Prince Rai
10-03-2005, 11:04 AM
true physical matter is attracted to physical matter..

the one who attains mindly elevation only seeks to attain mindly pleasures of knowledged truth

knewcheeze
10-03-2005, 11:10 AM
PEACE
see...if your not a decendent of the enslaved Africans in the new world you ARE (problably) NOT GOING TO UNDERSTAND WHY MASTER FARD MUHAMMAD TAUGHT WHAT HE TAUGHT.....these teachings were PRESCRIBED to raise Gods Chosen..........if you don't like it then trust me....it wasn't made for you!!!!!!

Prince Rai
10-03-2005, 11:12 AM
"m.a.d.e"

Golden_Armz
10-03-2005, 12:49 PM
PEACE
see...if your not a decendent of the enslaved Africans in the new world you ARE (problably) NOT GOING TO UNDERSTAND WHY MASTER FARD MUHAMMAD TAUGHT WHAT HE TAUGHT.....these teachings were PRESCRIBED to raise Gods Chosen..........if you don't like it then trust me....it wasn't made for you!!!!!!
I think understanding the teachings is not a problem, in terms of anthropology, theology, physics etc....because even though im not an expert in them fields and also not an expert in Islam, the one who seeks knowledge seeks understanding aswell as wisdom. If to you understanding means emotional and wishful thinking then i dont relate-but suffering has been with all peoples.

7EL7
10-03-2005, 01:55 PM
Salaam Epic, dont bother with some of these ppl- they listen to Dajjals like Malachi York, who twist facts- they have no authority to judge many of these matters, and are simply telling you what they read on the net. Once they learn some basics then conversate. As we say in Islam you have your beliefs we have ours, your 16 and you probly just found out about 5% and are surprised, 5% actually disagree with Malachi York and his lies and the lies of other black false prophets, so this is not really a 5% issue, they have there beliefs and we have ours, but some of these people always try to insult when we try to get to the fundementals.

MASALAAM

whatever

don't bother with tight ass stiff necked religious people like this
they don't search for any reality outside of what they were taught in their community
like lost sperm who never made it to the egg

they are so small minded that if you quote something from Malachi York they feel that you are a devote follower of his
these assumptions that they make are childish and shows that they really have no understanding to absorb these topics properly

they are limited

7EL7
10-03-2005, 02:02 PM

MASALAAM
AND

I don't do my research on the net i've read hundreds of books and been in hundreds of lectures and ciphers dealing with these issues for about 17 years way before there was a RZA or Wu
these type of people like to slander people like me with their assumptions of who they think we are
they are lyers and they don't even realize that they are being lead by the true dajjals

they are also trying to be included
like know said and it was right on point

THIS IS NOT FOR YOU
you cannot understand these higher forms of knowledge
ITS NOT FOR YOU
so keep on bowing to the sun and watching its movements and thinking that you'll go on to a ghost world when you die just like the rest of the blind world
what else can you do

Golden_Armz
10-03-2005, 03:43 PM
whatever

don't bother with tight ass stiff necked religious people like this
they don't search for any reality outside of what they were taught in their community
like lost sperm who never made it to the egg
Yeah ok, whats the definition of reality to you? Most of these movements were started by Masonic Scientists and they were infiltrated by the CIA early on....why and how do u think Malcolm X was shot?

and btw i dont listen to what is said in my 'community' what ur referring to is the Muslim community but im living in the West in the belly of the beast just like you....my reality is universal and not confined to my race/country/history.

they are so small minded that if you quote something from Malachi York they feel that you are a devote follower of his
these assumptions that they make are childish and shows that they really have no understanding to absorb these topics properly

they are limited
limited to what? not listening to the enemies of Allah is part of my Deen, and quoting that shaytaan who contradicts himself and then writes disgusting stories about the Prophets of GOD, means i dont take you as a source to inform me about my Deen. There is no limit to knowledge because once you start gaining knowledge you realise how much there is and how much you dont know. The problem still exists that there are disagreements on some fundamentals, but thats ok cos i know i probly wont get anywhere with trying to explain. someone who reaches for hate and slander material before he searches for reliable sources needs to check his path.Peace

Golden_Armz
10-03-2005, 03:49 PM
AND

I don't do my research on the net i've read hundreds of books and been in hundreds of lectures and ciphers dealing with these issues for about 17 years way before there was a RZA or Wu
these type of people like to slander people like me with their assumptions of who they think we are
they are lyers and they don't even realize that they are being lead by the true dajjals

they are also trying to be included
like know said and it was right on point

THIS IS NOT FOR YOU
ITS NOT FOR YOU
so keep on bowing to the sun and watching its movements and thinking that you'll go on to a ghost world when you die just like the rest of the blind world
what else can you do
Im not trying to argue.....you have your beliefs, youve read hundreds of books and you make lame posts on WuCorp copy and pasted from the net, man a 10 year old Muslim kid can easi;y reject whats your saying on factual grounds, talking bout kissing the Kaaba- the Kaaba is the house of Abraham alayhi salaam its original builder and men worshiped there before Muhammad, until the pagans took over. People travel from all over the world to come there so of course they gonna be emotional when they finally reach there, how does this relate to the issue?

Im very interested in this higher form of knowledge, cos dem hundreds of books and hours of ciphers dont seem to have done much.

7EL7
10-03-2005, 04:34 PM
AGAIN its not for you

you won't see it because your not built to

Yeah ok, whats the definition of reality to you? Most of these movements were started by Masonic Scientists and they were infiltrated by the CIA early on....why and how do u think Malcolm X was shot? lol

and who infiltrated the orthodox muslim communities and got yall thinking that you are following the true path of muhammad - who is really maintaining the divisions amongst yall ?

my reality is universal and not confined to my race/country/history. the reality is this

White people are fucked up
my race,countries, and history was fucked up by caucasians
i intend to get it all back thats my reality

limited to what? not listening to the enemies of Allah is part of my Deen don't listen - and continue to think that what you have is the worlds answer
everyone falls short when compared to ALLAH
your arrogant and you point the finger at everyone who does not see Islam the way you see Islam
calling anything that you cannot fathom or agree with opposition to ALLAH is fanaticism
your the type to strap a bomb to your self and blow up shit because you believe your doing ALLAHS work

someone who reaches for hate and slander material before he searches for reliable sources needs to check his path.Peace
all of the great Men who spoke out against their oppressors were accused of teaching hate and changing the TRADITIONAL ways things are done

Visionz
10-03-2005, 04:44 PM
"White people are fucked up", it's not white people, its white thought, there is a fundamental difference between the two (all I got time for now, I'll post more later)

7EL7
10-03-2005, 04:48 PM
Im not trying to argue.....you have your beliefs, youve read hundreds of books and you make lame posts on WuCorp copy and pasted from the net

funny because those threads and posts i make seem to be heavily trafficked
and popular to the point where people pm me asking me for more

, man a 10 year old Muslim kid can easi;y reject whats your saying on factual grounds, talking bout kissing the Kaaba- the Kaaba is the house of Abraham
go ahead and make excuses for idol worship

many others do the same

alayhi salaam its original builder and men worshiped there before Muhammad, until the pagans took over. People travel from all over the world to come there so of course they gonna be emotional when they finally reach there, how does this relate to the issue?
keep telling yourself that maby one day you'll truly believe it

Im very interested in this higher form of knowledge, cos dem hundreds of books and hours of ciphers dont seem to have done much.
its done alot for me and its done alot for many others i share with
you just can't get it because you block it out while clinging on to your whiteness

but again ITS NOT FOR YOU

7EL7
10-03-2005, 04:49 PM
"White people are fucked up", it's not white people, its white thought, there is a fundamental difference between the two (all I got time for now, I'll post more later)
you are right about that

but where does white thought come from ?

Visionz
10-03-2005, 05:15 PM
it's become an institution after a long legacy of ruthless europeans who eventually spread their pestulance across the globe. Understand though, that poor, powerless white people were shit on in these societies just the same as happens now, not on the same level as blacks, but nevertheless shit on. The people at the top care nothing about the people they run over, they only care in maitaining their power. I believe race is secondary to them, they're only concerned in keeping what they have and will stoop to ridiculous lows to do so. The common white man has nothing to do with the construct of this scenario, he is a victim of the situation with no power or precedent with the history that preceeded him. We can only realize the mistakes of the past and work to provide a better future for the children of tommorrow.(really gotta go, build with ya latter).peace

Mumm Ra
10-03-2005, 05:17 PM
the left side of the brain?

7EL7
10-03-2005, 05:18 PM
but how does someone who is black, a victim of white supremacy, tell the difference between the powerful racist white man and the common white man ?

redemption
10-03-2005, 05:19 PM
Although I like his music (mostly his production) his ideology is unIslamic. RZA and many new york rappers are 5Percenters, which is a twist off of Islam which is actually very unIslamic. They've taken a lot of Islamic words, places, some of the principles and tried to make a so called religion. They refer to themselves (Black Males) as Allah, which is the ultimate sin in Islam, because ALLAH is the ONE Creator without any partners or human charateristics (ALLAH is not a man or a woman, ALLAH is the Supreme Creator that relies on nothing and no one). There are many "branch" off ideologies which have stolen principles of Islam and words of Islam or just twisted Islam in order to deceive and control people. Like 5Percenters, Bahai, Wahabi. They all have twisted the true faith.

The Muslim follows only The Holy Quran, the Holy Hadith (exact words of Hazrate Muhammad) and his Holy Family (12 Imams (Imam is the ultimate Islamic authority on earth, the Imam is a direct descendant of Hazrate Muhammad, one which is still alive today, the final Imam his name is Mahdi). We refer also to religious teachers at Mosques as Imams but there is a MAJOR difference between them and the Infallible Imams of the Holy Prophet's blood line.

Peace.

who says RZA is 5% or Islamic? How would you know his complete ideology?

Fragmented
10-03-2005, 05:24 PM
but how does someone who is black, a victim of white supremacy, tell the difference between the powerful racist white man and the common white man ?
the true racist never shows his scales, most white people are trapped in belly too, shit on even grounds we're all being fucked by selfish cunts

7EL7
10-03-2005, 05:31 PM
we all getting fucked but who is coming up pregnant and adding more chaos to the mix ?

we are all not in the same bag

example

its 2005

look at what happened with the New Orleans Hurricane situation

them poor whites got outa there quicker than we did

we are last in this unnatural world thats built to suit an unnatural being

he will save his own before he saves us

and what was in those "needles" the red cross was shooting them black babies with ?

Mumm Ra
10-03-2005, 05:36 PM
who says RZA is 5% or Islamic? The RZA...

Fragmented
10-03-2005, 05:36 PM
see man in england the situation is different, so i can only go on what i see here, what too say that hurricane was natural, the government in american couldn't give to shit about minorities, makes me sick to my stomuch then these devil try and call themselvers jewish and if u question them they call u anti semetic the fuck is that all about

7EL7
10-03-2005, 05:41 PM

the true racist never shows his scales, most white people are trapped in belly too, shit on even grounds we're all being fucked by selfish cunts

the poor common whites out here in the usa are the worst people out here as far as racism goes

Sicka than aidZ
10-03-2005, 05:44 PM
yeah, the government was pretty unresponsive to hurricane katrina's aftermath

an they're overdoing it when handling the rita hurricane

Fragmented
10-03-2005, 05:51 PM
the poor common whites out here in the usa are the worst people out here as far as racism goes
thats fucked man the fucking bastard media driving foot long neddles of non-sense into their heads, i really feel for people having to lose familiesa to a disastor like katrina, it's quite interesting how quickly texas was evacuated, bush wouldn't wonnas lose his majority now would he.

on a real this regime of world conquest needs to stop, his own fuck country is a warzone full of undevelopped area's while the rich bloodlines florish at our expence fuck that

7EL7
10-03-2005, 08:14 PM
vaccinations in africa and the ghettos of america, south america hell everywhere we are, are used to poison black people and prevent us from coming to our full potential

does anyone have any information on wether or not vaccinations are the cause of allergic reactions to pollen and dust

Sicka than aidZ
10-03-2005, 08:29 PM
i disagree with the "poor common white" opinion. but it's all good man, you've called me alotta shit in the past 2 days, it just slides right off. I live in the pacific northwest, it's like a hippie mentality here, its cool cuz there's so few hate crimes, i luv where i live. we get along just fine. when i hit the cities my world views change and i see what kinda hellholes your talking about. you've prolly seen worse. but i try my hardest to believe everyone is a caring helpful type, evolved beings that get along fine and dont think like how u think. i know your evolved an prolly cool as hell but sounds like you see alotta drama and bullshit in your day to day life. ill be nice to u no matter what tho. it's easy. doesnt matter what u say, i know peeps of all colors who are over friendly and loving. actually, there's more luv from the non whites around here. i luv it here. bud is great too. oh well, peace fellaz.1

Visionz
10-03-2005, 11:07 PM
but how does someone who is black, a victim of white supremacy, tell the difference between the powerful racist white man and the common white man ?.....wanted to get back to our earilier conversation.....

the real problem is that a lot of regular white people have fallen to the bullshit they were taught, so that you not only have to deal with the rich and powerful, you also have to deal with their ignorant drones. Somebody had to elect bush into office, nawmean. The idea that I'm trying to convey though is that not all white people belong to either of these two groups. There are some of us out here dedicated to the struggle of uplifting society from the trenches its sunk into and we should not be discredited simply because of the color of our skin.

Sicka than aidZ
10-03-2005, 11:21 PM
we should focus more on feeding children in 3rd world countries. 5% or not, i know I wanna help the poor an hungry. shit's sad.

Wooly Noggins
10-03-2005, 11:50 PM
you don't have to go outside your country to find poor hungry children

Visionz
10-03-2005, 11:53 PM
the majority of this world is mentally malnourished.

tostones
10-04-2005, 01:05 AM
Such a strange world.

people type about wanting to help someone who didn't eat last night.

while they sit behind a computer, a printer, a scanner etc............................................... ................................

peace

Visionz
10-04-2005, 01:09 AM
that why I said mentally malnourished I can feed someone with this keyboard.

tostones
10-04-2005, 01:22 AM
not specifically responding to you Eric Unseen

each one teach one is peace

just hard to concentrate on lessons sometimes with a empty belly

and there is a measure of hypocrisy in writing about helping the poor & needy when surrounded by expensive gadgets.

peace

Sicka than aidZ
10-04-2005, 01:24 AM
im sorry

Visionz
10-04-2005, 01:26 AM
just hard to concentrate on lessons sometimes with a empty belly

and there is a measure of hypocrisy in writing about helping the poor & needy when surrounded by expensive gadgets.

true indeed, on both accounts

Sicka than aidZ
10-04-2005, 01:30 AM
so what are u trying to say?

Sicka than aidZ
10-04-2005, 01:32 AM
are u guys mocking me for my post about helping kids?

Visionz
10-04-2005, 01:36 AM
that both sentences were true. and just to throw some light, it's definetly a problem the kids are starving but the problem has to run deeper than just that for there to be starving kids in the first place. There is enough wealth in the world for everyone to be fed, so why are people still starving? To get rid of a problem you have to go to the source.

Visionz
10-04-2005, 01:40 AM
not tryin to attack you man, I think just think that if we're able to log onto the internet then every one of us at some point is probably taking their life for granted.

Sicka than aidZ
10-04-2005, 01:47 AM
well i wasnt blaming you for the kids and hunger. i just wasnt feeling where we were going with the discussions, it seemed like maybe i could bring us together a little better. so yo, sorry if i thought we could possibly be cool. possibly we still can. wu corps lost when it comes to general chat, the battles are weird as hell. i was hoping to see eye to eye with someone in ktl. I give up. bye

Wooly Noggins
10-04-2005, 02:07 AM
the attacks were for me no doubt

i've been here doing this for a long time now

when yall begin to realize that you must present a new face and use new hands when dealing with these sensitive subjects
we can take this to another level

P.E.A.C.E. to those who are sincere in cleaning up this world

and P.E.A.C.E. to those who wanna build a new world of righteousness

remember that tearing down the old world thats full of hatred could be very painful because the very people that we love and are familiar with is apart of this world thats going down into the fires

save whats useful and move on soldiers

Golden_Armz
10-04-2005, 07:07 AM
lol dis is almost funny

Weak
10-04-2005, 10:37 AM
maby in another 16 years you'll understand what i'm trying to explain
Mabey I won't ever understand what you are trying to say.

Why?

Because I'm Hispanic, I do not deserve your respect or praise in any way shape or form. To you, only the black man is a supreme ruler over all others. Even though, everyone originated as humans, as a GOD or EARTH, it's simply out of the question. You demonstrate the same evils the [white] man has put upon you 400 years earlier. 5%ers only make enemies, never allies... Or, to say, HUMANS. You can follow up and call us the dying ghost deaf dumb and blind demons , as much as the Jehovas Witness can come walking out of my doorstep every saturday.

Peace.

Weak
10-04-2005, 10:47 AM
THIS IS NOT FOR YOU
ITS NOT FOR YOU
what else can you do
I can exist, and I can live thouout my whole life contradicting you, in any way shape or form possible. You keep on going to your happy little world, thinking that you are safe because some person told you that Allah, the creator, has created you and has created me both for entirely different purposes.

Peace.

Born Ruler I
10-04-2005, 11:11 AM
5%ers only make enemies, never allies...
^^^ignorance...

Apparently you like Wu. Who are you... ally or enemy?

One

Golden_Armz
10-04-2005, 11:42 AM
Peace Epic, all his statements can be destroyed quickly....but will he listen?

Golden_Armz
10-04-2005, 11:43 AM
Even I, someone who is not a qualified spokesperson for Al -Islam can take some of this on.

Golden_Armz
10-04-2005, 11:44 AM
are u guys mocking me for my post about helping kids?
Maybe u shud take 50 cent out ur sig 4 ppl to take it seriously.

Wooly Noggins
10-04-2005, 01:54 PM
then stop bitching and bring it

and get stomped on again

no sun worshipper can defeat what i'm saying

Wooly Noggins
10-04-2005, 01:57 PM
Mabey I won't ever understand what you are trying to say.

Why?

Because I'm Hispanic, I do not deserve your respect or praise in any way shape or form. To you, only the black man is a supreme ruler over all others. Even though, everyone originated as humans, as a GOD or EARTH, it's simply out of the question. You demonstrate the same evils the [white] man has put upon you 400 years earlier. 5%ers only make enemies, never allies... Or, to say, HUMANS. You can follow up and call us the dying ghost deaf dumb and blind demons , as much as the Jehovas Witness can come walking out of my doorstep every saturday.

Peace. the fact that you use the word/title hispanic tells me that your not ready to understand whats written

His Spanish ?

your His ?

The black man has proven his position again and again

even after all that was done to us and after all that continues to be done to us we rise above all and we still have the world following everything we do

when yall copy cats fess up to this we can move on

WARPATH
10-04-2005, 02:12 PM

and get stomped on again

I could................with the true meaning of the man with 7 scars.......

but your not ready to except it..............

Prince Rai
10-04-2005, 02:12 PM
look.. the NGE is a movement with its own ideas.. we get heated because they use similar phrases as we do.. and when we see sumin of ours being used by something new.. we get scared..

ive listned to their views. taken aboard the good philsophies.. but remain calm as a muslim..

i believe in Allah as ive seen him through experimce and my consciousness.. which is deeper than any physicality of man.

we must stop hating and finding allies etc.. and seek righteousness..

this is a holy month for me and for other brothers and sisters..
lets build together with all and show ourselves as being one with Allah... thorugh our conscioness

Wooly Noggins
10-04-2005, 02:20 PM
look.. the NGE is a movement with its own ideas.. we get heated because they use similar phrases as we do.. and when we see sumin of ours being used by something new.. we get scared..

how is Islam and the word Islam yours ?

when we were Islamic before Muhammad ?

Prince Rai
10-04-2005, 02:21 PM

i said we use similar references

Prince Rai
10-04-2005, 02:22 PM
and when i say ours.. it suggets us being part of islam as was all pre-muhammad soceities believin in islam

Wooly Noggins
10-04-2005, 02:24 PM
So if you ain't Sunni then you ain't right huh ?

if your not sunni then your not really a Muslim huh ?

Prince Rai
10-04-2005, 02:33 PM
if i follow the teachings of muhammad brother, im a muslim.

im not sunni sumin else...

but i know who i am n what i believe in..

Wooly Noggins
10-04-2005, 03:29 PM
my reply wasn't direct to you

but there is even division among the orthodox tradtional ritualistic muslims

why do people feel that they have the true Islam ?

how is the quaran from ALLAH ?

how do you know for shure it is the word of ALLAH if Muhammad got the revelation from a man in a cave ?

Golden_Armz
10-04-2005, 04:41 PM

and get stomped on again

no ones bitching- i know whos the biggest bitches here.

if you read Quran you would know what im talking about but ur a robot believing what you WANT to believe....

i dont worship no sun, lol its funny that the ones who make these accusations get all there knowledge from fake studiers of ancient sun worshippers- the Pagans who worshipped the sun are dealt with- stop spreading LIES.

Golden_Armz
10-04-2005, 04:48 PM

whos we?

"why do people feel that they have the true Islam ?

how do you know for shure it is the word of ALLAH if Muhammad got the revelation from a man in a cave ?"

Theres Islam and theres deviance we are given the free-will- dont know about True Islam

How is the Quran not from Allah? whos could it be from?

Man made? - the possibilty is low, since Muhammad pbuh was illiterate and couldnt read....the language used in the Quran noone could write- the facts scientifical were unheard of in Arabia at the time....and if you deny this then bring just one Surah like it like the Quran challenges.

Muhammad pbuh got the first part of the revelation in the cave, get ur facts str8 plz.

So let me ask you dis....it was stated Muslim worship the sun because of Fajr prayer and the sun rising, so what about the other 4 prayers, the night prayers, the funeral prayers and such?

Peace

Golden_Armz
10-04-2005, 04:50 PM
Rai bro dont try appease him he doesnt understand

Wooly Noggins
10-04-2005, 05:07 PM
no ones bitching- i know whos the biggest bitches here.

if you read Quran you would know what im talking about but ur a robot believing what you WANT to believe....

i dont worship no sun, lol its funny that the ones who make these accusations get all there knowledge from fake studiers of ancient sun worshippers- the Pagans who worshipped the sun are dealt with- stop spreading LIES.
lol this is weak

your not good at throwing insults

by the way

a real fast last for 24 hours

but you'll stuff yourself tonight full of food

so that you'll be good to go when the sun comes up

i bet you got a time chart listing the exact times the sun rises and sets

lmao

Wooly Noggins
10-04-2005, 05:13 PM
whos we?

"why do people feel that they have the true Islam ?

how do you know for shure it is the word of ALLAH if Muhammad got the revelation from a man in a cave ?"

Theres Islam and theres deviance we are given the free-will- dont know about True Islam
WHAT !!!!! ?

How is the Quran not from Allah? whos could it be from?
WHAT !!!!! ?

DID YOU READ BACK WHAT YOU TYPED ?

YOU ASKED "WHOS (WHO IS) COULD IT BE FROM?"

HUH!!!! ?

Man made? - the possibilty is low, since Muhammad pbuh was illiterate and couldnt read....the language used in the Quran noone could write- the facts scientifical were unheard of in Arabia at the time....and if you deny this then bring just one Surah like it like the Quran challenges. Your illiterate too and before you debate me on this you need to learn how to use words properly because you made no sense here.

So the information was revealed to him by someone, who was this "someone" ?

i know muhammad was unlettered so tell me how the quran came about

the language used in the Quran noone could write
what are you talking about ?

the bible predates the quaran and its basically saying the same thingsabout the same people stop gassin yourself

BRB........

Muhammad pbuh got the first part of the revelation in the cave, get ur facts str8 plz.
wtf are you talking about

did i say he didn't ?

you see that, you can't even go 12 hours with out food
your mind and body is to weak to make any sense right now

So let me ask you dis....it was stated Muslim worship the sun because of Fajr prayer and the sun rising, so what about the other 4 prayers, the night prayers, the funeral prayers and such? you read it wrong just like everyone did

i did not say that muslims worship the sun because of fajr prayer
i used the fajr prayer to make my point
but all of the 5 prayers are based around the rising and setting of the sun.

Wooly Noggins
10-04-2005, 05:28 PM
Rai bro dont try appease him he doesnt understand lmao @ this fool

i don't understand ?

yeah ok man

your in these threads telling people to not listen to me
trying to slander me calling me a follwer of Malachi Z York because i pasted a few pages from the tablets

your a lost sick bastard and you don't understand how deep Islam is

you practice Muhammadism not Islam

Golden_Armz
10-04-2005, 06:09 PM
Ok man, you as bad as them Orientalist devils...

i was refering to 7L7 but you claiming the same thing.

Once you realise, that you dont have the right to tell me about what i practice, and about certain things in matters of Fiqh and Aqidah in Islam then we can discuss- you obviously have no knowledge of many basics such as fasting, prayer, Quranic studies etc. because someone who did, wouldnt raise some of the points you did. I can answer some but is it really worth it?

because this is down to scholarship and people who have devoted their lives to the study of the science.

I was not the one that insulted first and i dont intend to. Its Ramadan and arguements is not the thing. If you want to fast 24 hours for a whole month then please do. Its just we wont have the pleasure of reading your posts on this site within a few days because you'll be dead.

Lol how deep Islam is, and you would know. Maybe your better off writing a letter to that child molester from the Planet Zonk and asking him for your answers....hes clean now, some aliens came to visit him and cleaned him up.

Wooly Noggins
10-04-2005, 06:20 PM
Ok man, you as bad as them Orientalist devils...

i was refering to 7L7 but you claiming the same thing.

Once you realise, that you dont have the right to tell me about what i practice, and about certain things in matters of Fiqh and Aqidah in Islam then we can discuss- you obviously have no knowledge of many basics such as fasting, prayer, Quranic studies etc. because someone who did, wouldnt raise some of the points you did. I can answer some but is it really worth it?
if you really could anser those questions you would
your a lyer and you mask truth from yourself so that you can feel like your doing the right thing
its quite sad

because this is down to scholarship and people who have devoted their lives to the study of the science.
what the fuck does this have to do with anything

answer the questions and stop ducking you duck butt fuck

I was not the one that insulted first and i dont intend to. Its Ramadan and arguements is not the thing. If you want to fast 24 hours for a whole month then please do. Its just we wont have the pleasure of reading your posts on this site within a few days because you'll be dead.
the prophet jesus fasted 40 days and 40 nights moses did 121

the longest i went was 7 i know people who did and does 19 easily

i know some one who did 43 days

just because you cannot fathom keeping things outa your mouth for long periods of time does not mean it cannot be done

but you'll stuff yourself full of food tonight thinking that your doing it right when your really a joke

Lol how deep Islam is, and you would know. Maybe your better off writing a letter to that child molester from the Planet Zonk and asking him for your answers....hes clean now, some aliens came to visit him and cleaned him up.
why do you continue to bring up yorks name when i haven't mentioned him once in this thread before you

your obsessed with york

knewcheeze
10-04-2005, 08:00 PM
PEACE
if you eat one meal every 24 hours of fruits vegetables and other natural foods you gonna be in perfect health.......every 48 hours you gonna be in even better health.......72 hours would be even better....

drop that science wooly...they not ready

Prince Rai
10-04-2005, 11:55 PM
my reply wasn't direct to you

but there is even division among the orthodox tradtional ritualistic muslims

why do people feel that they have the true Islam ?

how do you know for shure it is the word of ALLAH if Muhammad got the revelation from a man in a cave ?
a division does not ultimately hint to the fact that the islam for some muslims is less effective or anything!
considering the 5% is an offshoot of the NOI.. it doesnt mean you are better or worse in any way than them..

its the way one interprets islam which is important..

ie..islam teaches not 2 eat pork.. therefore we follow.. not blindly because there is common knowledge on why one should refrain from it.. furthermore.. islam teaches to keep away from intoxicants... which is in this sense alcohol smoke drugs anything which influences the mind of self to do things which is not good for the longterm hence intoxicants... a beautiful teaching of islam in terms of how 2 simply conduct life... now how was that interpreted by the 5%? its a question with ease and not hostility..

as for the quran... teach a man how 2 write..teach a man grand knowledge and wisdom.. teach a man how 2 write a book in form of mild poetry...

SubtleEnergies
10-05-2005, 12:05 AM
One point I would like to bring up is not the difference between 5%ers and orthodox muslims, but the differences between 5%ers beliefs and practices, particularly in Hip Hop.

From what I can tell, and I may be mistaken, alot of these "Muslim" rappers (wu tang, vinnie paz two examples that come to mind) don't seem to be overly muslim. Alot of these rappers preach Islamic ideology, 5% or otherwise, and then seem to spend the good part of their lives drunk, smoking weed etc.

Whether 5% or just muslim, are there any rappers who have actually given up such vices totally for Islam?

Wooly Noggins
10-05-2005, 12:19 AM
i understand now

yall really don't understand what this 5% Noi thing is about and may never really find out

i can explain some of these issues but it ould cause alot of problems and expose some things to some people who has no business knowing

The Islam that Most people are into is a religion

the 5% NOI are not religions and this is what is confusing yall

it really isn't a religion

Kephrem
10-05-2005, 12:26 AM
Peace

PEACE

The bible even gives us more insight into who these "Messengers" are going to be.....the last chapter of the old testament says ELIJAH will come in the last days...........

Are you suggesting that the Biblical prophet Elijah that was to come in the last days (reincarnation) would know he was thee Elijah the Prophet, and that he would actualy bear the name 'Elijah' during his lifetime??

and Revalations says that the Lion of Judah Root of David will open the book to release the seals........

What were those seals according to your knowledge?

Abraham had a dream where his seed would serve a stranger for 400 years and afterwards come out with great substance.......according to the bible Moses ISrealites served 430 years.......thats not 400......

Can you show where in the Bible it states that Israelites served 430 years in Egypt??

1555 the first enslaved Africans arrived in the "new world"......in 1955 black people got equal rights.....thats 400 years........

Where is the great substance recieved in 1955 to fulfil the prophecy?

History records that the bulk of kidnapped black people from Africa arrived in North Amerikkka in 1619.

Other prophecies state that the time would be cut short and 350 years would be the time to be under the white man, thus that time was supposed to be up in 1969.

thats why ELIJAH MUHAMMAD and the Lion of Judah Ras Tafari was sent to the decendents of enslaved Africans in the USA and Carribean.........

Many teachers were sent before and after these men.

Also why put a title (Lion of Judah) on Ras Tafari which to my knowledge he never acknowledged?

Peace

Golden_Armz
10-05-2005, 04:10 AM
if you really could anser those questions you would
your a lyer and you mask truth from yourself so that you can feel like your doing the right thing
its quite sad
What question, ya'll have no real questions- not ones that you could have got ur lazy asses up to find out for yourself. ask some real questions and you'll get some real answers. but ur old skool, these arguements we had last year i dont intend to repeat them and pollute this forum. your old, tiring, full of nonsense, and thankfully your views dont hold much weight in the general and islamic world. Al hamdullilah

what the fuck does this have to do with anything

answer the questions and stop ducking you duck butt fuck
lol hahaha man....wow....u getting angry boy?

the prophet jesus fasted 40 days and 40 nights moses did 121
more statements and no source and no proof

the longest i went was 7 i know people who did and does 19 easily

i know some one who did 43 days
clap clap clap clap clap......congratulations - his name might be david blane

just because you cannot fathom keeping things outa your mouth for long periods of time does not mean it cannot be done
more insults........thanks

why do you continue to bring up yorks name when i haven't mentioned him once in this thread before you

before me no indeed, but 7L7 mentioned his writings....until you put your nose in the discussion no one directed anything to you.....

anyways this is the last post im making here......i dont intend to bring my mental down through worthless posts, dat will bring you further and further down into ignorance and darkness, when you got some real questions post them- they'll get answered and well never have to have this discussion again. Allah guides whom He wills and those whom are astray will never find guidance without the will of Allah.

1.In Surah AL-BAQARA chapter number 2 verse number 213
"(All) people are a single nation; so Allah raised prophets as bearers of good news and as warners, and He revealed with them the Book with truth, that it might judge between people in that in which they differed; and none but the very people who were given it differed about it after clear arguments had come to them, revolting among themselves; so Allah has guided by His will those who believe to the truth about which they differed and Allah guides whom He pleases to the right path. "

They claim to love what Allah has sent but when it is recited to them they hate what is being said.....

On that note PEACE OUT....

LORD NOSE
10-05-2005, 04:22 AM
dam your words is weak lol

i'm serious too

i've built with many

and you gotta be on the top 3 most retarded list

yo i'm serious as cancer when i say that

perhaps its because your a white muslim foreigner envious of the ways of the Gods

again

THIS IS NOT FOR YOU

Golden_Armz
10-05-2005, 04:25 AM
U dont know where im from.....but if you did you would get put to shame

and why u signing in with all ur different accounts....sad guy, very sad

LORD NOSE
10-05-2005, 04:30 AM
go swallow some pig nuts SUN worshipper lol

Golden_Armz
10-05-2005, 04:35 AM
do u feel stupid now?

LORD NOSE
10-05-2005, 04:36 AM
and why u signing in with all ur different accounts....sad guy, very sad

i've accumulated many attributes over the years its a Hip Hop Black man 5%er God body thing you know nothing about

LORD NOSE
10-05-2005, 04:37 AM
do u feel stupid now?

why would i feel like you ?

knewcheeze
10-05-2005, 11:23 AM
PEACE
damn i almost missed this one.....here we go....

"Are you suggesting that the Biblical prophet Elijah that was to come in the last days (reincarnation) would know he was thee Elijah the Prophet, and that he would actualy bear the name 'Elijah' during his lifetime??"

No i am NOT saying that........the Bible(Malachi 4:5) clearly states the name of the prophet sent in the LAST DAYS will be named ELIJAH......

"What were those seals according to your knowledge?"

Eh.....its basically humans destroying the earth with the knowledge they recieved from the black man(ALLAH)....war, pollution, super scientifical madness.......

"Can you show where in the Bible it states that Israelites served 430 years in Egypt??"

Yes i can..... Exd 12:40 (http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/popup.pl?book=Exd&chapter=12&verse=40&version=kjv)Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, [was] four hundred and thirty years. http://www.blueletterbible.org/gifs/k9.gif (http://www.blueletterbible.org/tsk_b/Exd/12/41.html)http://www.blueletterbible.org/gifs/c9.gif (http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/c.pl?book=Exd&chapter=12&verse=41&version=kjv)http://www.blueletterbible.org/gifs/l9.gif (http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/popup.pl?book=Exd&chapter=12&verse=41&version=kjv)
http://www.blueletterbible.org/gifs/i9.gif (http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/images.pl?book=Exd&chapter=12&verse=41&version=kjv)http://www.blueletterbible.org/gifs/v9.gif (http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/versions.pl?book=Exd&chapter=12&verse=41&version=kjv)http://www.blueletterbible.org/gifs/d9.gif (http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/d.pl?book=Exd&chapter=12&verse=41&version=kjv)
Exd 12:41 (http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/popup.pl?book=Exd&chapter=12&verse=41&version=kjv)And it came to pass at the end of the four hundred and thirty years, even the selfsame day it came to pass, that all the hosts of the LORD went out from the land of Egypt.

"Where is the great substance recieved in 1955 to fulfil the prophecy?"

Well...nobody can deny that the entire world wants to be African American............Jazz, Hip Hop, Fashion.....the African American is clearly the trendsetter for the whole world......

"History records that the bulk of kidnapped black people from Africa arrived in North Amerikkka in 1619."

From what i have studied Africans were kept in concentration camps from 1555 to about 1620 in the USA and Carribean......

"Other prophecies state that the time would be cut short and 350 years would be the time to be under the white man, thus that time was supposed to be up in 1969."

from my studies 1914 is the expiration date of the white mans rule......

"Many teachers were sent before and after these men".

yes true indeed....the Quran even says that MESSENGERS(plural) will be sent in the last days.....

"Also why put a title (Lion of Judah) on Ras Tafari which to my knowledge he never acknowledged?"

Brother....you are GREATLY mis-informed on that one.....one day i was watching old news reels from the 30's.....new reels made by AMERICAN reporters....and these AMERICAN reporters were calling him the LION OF JUDAH......
Haile Selassie was known as the Lion of Judah Root of David to Ethiopians and the whole world.......

DONGOD GODDON
10-05-2005, 11:34 AM
Fuck 5%!

Born Ruler I
10-05-2005, 11:42 AM
Why are you even here? Wu is 5%, so why are you here?

Go somewhere and burn a cross or something...

One

Prince Rai
10-05-2005, 01:08 PM
lol.. this thread has become very hostile..

i hope that we can find common ground somewhere along the lines.

i see that Islam does not belong to anybody .. only to the creator.. who has bestowed the universe with this system.

like the planets encircle the way they do.. its a way of life...
like how a tree grows from a sees.. its a way of life..

now this is common ground for both 5% and other muslims and also non muslims who appreciate the significance of islam to many people.

the problems arise from the dispute.. that the term and concept of God has not yet been fully established well enough..
hence we see fights between 5%ers and other muslims.. whereby no solution can be found.. its a stalemate..

and from the stalemate.. people start dissin each other in the hope that whoever wind the "DISS" wins the entire conversation

the picture is wider..
lets act like adults and get things rolling harmoniously

Kephrem
10-05-2005, 11:16 PM
PEACE
damn i almost missed this one.....here we go....

"Are you suggesting that the Biblical prophet Elijah that was to come in the last days (reincarnation) would know he was thee Elijah the Prophet, and that he would actualy bear the name 'Elijah' during his lifetime??"

No i am NOT saying that........the Bible(Malachi 4:5) clearly states the name of the prophet sent in the LAST DAYS will be named ELIJAH......

Where does it state in Malachi 4:5 that the prophet will be named Elijah??

"What were those seals according to your knowledge?"

Eh.....its basically humans destroying the earth with the knowledge they recieved from the black man(ALLAH)....war, pollution, super scientifical madness.......

This is what you said:

and Revalations says that the Lion of Judah Root of David will open the book to release the seals........

How did Haile Selassie release seals which led to events that happened before and after his time??

"Can you show where in the Bible it states that Israelites served 430 years in Egypt??"

Yes i can..... Exd 12:40 (http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/popup.pl?book=Exd&chapter=12&verse=40&version=kjv)Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, [was] four hundred and thirty years. http://www.blueletterbible.org/gifs/k9.gif (http://www.blueletterbible.org/tsk_b/Exd/12/41.html)http://www.blueletterbible.org/gifs/c9.gif (http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/c.pl?book=Exd&chapter=12&verse=41&version=kjv)http://www.blueletterbible.org/gifs/l9.gif (http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/popup.pl?book=Exd&chapter=12&verse=41&version=kjv)
http://www.blueletterbible.org/gifs/i9.gif (http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/images.pl?book=Exd&chapter=12&verse=41&version=kjv)http://www.blueletterbible.org/gifs/v9.gif (http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/versions.pl?book=Exd&chapter=12&verse=41&version=kjv)http://www.blueletterbible.org/gifs/d9.gif (http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/d.pl?book=Exd&chapter=12&verse=41&version=kjv)
Exd 12:41 (http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/popup.pl?book=Exd&chapter=12&verse=41&version=kjv)And it came to pass at the end of the four hundred and thirty years, even the selfsame day it came to pass, that all the hosts of the LORD went out from the land of Egypt.

Where exactly does it say the Israelites served 430 years in Egypt, I don't see it.

"Where is the great substance recieved in 1955 to fulfil the prophecy?"

Well...nobody can deny that the entire world wants to be African American............Jazz, Hip Hop, Fashion.....the African American is clearly the trendsetter for the whole world......

Where does it state that the substance would benefit the world?

When I read the verse in question it implies that the substance would belong solely to the people of the prophecy.

"History records that the bulk of kidnapped black people from Africa arrived in North Amerikkka in 1619."

From what i have studied Africans were kept in concentration camps from 1555 to about 1620 in the USA and Carribean......

With the mass importation of Gods people to North America (the future United States, the future head of the Beast) those events are what changed the world forever, because it set the wheels in motion for where we are now. This happened in 1619, it's a vey important and historic year.

"Other prophecies state that the time would be cut short and 350 years would be the time to be under the white man, thus that time was supposed to be up in 1969."

from my studies 1914 is the expiration date of the white mans rule......

I was refering to prophecies that came after the 400 year prophecy that would mark the end of the captivity (of the 400 years being cut short). Not of the end of the whites man rule.

But to address your statement above concerning the expiration of the white mans rule supposedly in 1914, how would that explain the United States rise to power after that year, and it not attaining it's full Beastly powers until the Second World War??

"Many teachers were sent before and after these men".

yes true indeed....the Quran even says that MESSENGERS(plural) will be sent in the last days.....

According to your knowledge who are those messengers?

"Also why put a title (Lion of Judah) on Ras Tafari which to my knowledge he never acknowledged?"

Brother....you are GREATLY mis-informed on that one.....one day i was watching old news reels from the 30's.....new reels made by AMERICAN reporters....and these AMERICAN reporters were calling him the LION OF JUDAH......

American reporters also ran articles that he was buried under a toilet. (http://www.time.com/time/europe/timetrails/selassie/) Are you implying that American reporters are/were trustworthy in their method of journalism? Or that they understood what the title Lion of Judah represented??

Haile Selassie was known as the Lion of Judah Root of David to Ethiopians and the whole world.......

I specifically questioned if he acknowledged it, not what others believed him to be.

knewcheeze
10-05-2005, 11:45 PM
PEACE
"Where does it state in Malachi 4:5 that the prophet will be named Elijah??"

http://www.blueletterbible.org/gifs/k9.gif (http://www.blueletterbible.org/tsk_b/Mal/4/5.html)http://www.blueletterbible.org/gifs/c9.gif (http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/c.pl?book=Mal&chapter=4&verse=5&version=kjv)http://www.blueletterbible.org/gifs/l9.gif (http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/popup.pl?book=Mal&chapter=4&verse=5&version=kjv)
http://www.blueletterbible.org/gifs/i9.gif (http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/images.pl?book=Mal&chapter=4&verse=5&version=kjv)http://www.blueletterbible.org/gifs/v9.gif (http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/versions.pl?book=Mal&chapter=4&verse=5&version=kjv)http://www.blueletterbible.org/gifs/d9.gif (http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/d.pl?book=Mal&chapter=4&verse=5&version=kjv)
Mal 4:5 (http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/popup.pl?book=Mal&chapter=4&verse=5&version=kjv)Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

"How did Haile Selassie release seals which led to events that happened before and after his time??"

How????? I'm not Haile Selassie.....maybe one day when i have purified myself i could learn such esoteric knowledge.....

"Where exactly does it say the Israelites served 430 years in Egypt, I don't see it."

HUH????!??????.....the verse i just posted from Exodus 12 said 430 years......are you trying to be funny or something????

"Where does it state that the substance would benefit the world?

When I read the verse in question it implies that the substance would belong solely to the people of the prophecy."

The verse doesn't say what your saying.......

"With the mass importation of Gods people to North America (the future United States, the future head of the Beast) those events are what changed the world forever, because it set the wheels in motion for where we are now. This happened in 1619, it's a vey important and historic year."

No...it happened in 1555 by a devil named John Hawkins on a ship named Jesus.....

"I was refering to prophecies that came after the 400 year prophecy that would mark the end of the captivity (of the 400 years being cut short). Not of the end of the whites man rule."

huh????? the end of the white mans rule was 1914....not 1955.......

"But to address your statement above concerning the expiration of the white mans rule supposedly in 1914, how would that explain the United States rise to power after that year, and it not attaining it's full Beastly powers until the Second World War??"

Thats all explained in Revalations.......the United STates has been loosing power since 1914.....the federal reserve came into place and all of americas gold began to go to europe........the horrors of industrialism and pollution began which brought about disease........people wonder why the USA works so hard to conquer and keep its hand in every part of the globe.......they have to work so hard because they know their rule has ended.......

"According to your knowledge who are those messengers?"

Fard Muhammad, ELijah Muhammad, Haile Selassie, Father Allah, Bob Marley......to name a few......remember the age of the mystery God is over...its time for humans to be God once again.......

"American reporters also ran articles that he was buried under a toilet. (http://www.time.com/time/europe/timetrails/selassie/) Are you implying that American reporters are/were trustworthy in their method of journalism? Or that they understood what the title Lion of Judah represented??"

Ummmmmmm......i brought up the American news reel because YOU seemed to think that nobody called Haile Selassie the Lion of Judah.....so i used the american news story to show you that even the DEVIL called Selassie the Lion of Judah.......

"I specifically questioned if he acknowledged it, not what others believed him to be."

From my knowledge he did but not openly......he was the King of Ethiopia.....if he proclaimed he was Jah Almighty the CIA would have killed him in about a month.......

Kephrem
10-06-2005, 02:22 AM
PEACE
"Where does it state in Malachi 4:5 that the prophet will be named Elijah??"

http://www.blueletterbible.org/gifs/k9.gif (http://www.blueletterbible.org/tsk_b/Mal/4/5.html)http://www.blueletterbible.org/gifs/c9.gif (http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/c.pl?book=Mal&chapter=4&verse=5&version=kjv)http://www.blueletterbible.org/gifs/l9.gif (http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/popup.pl?book=Mal&chapter=4&verse=5&version=kjv)
http://www.blueletterbible.org/gifs/i9.gif (http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/images.pl?book=Mal&chapter=4&verse=5&version=kjv)http://www.blueletterbible.org/gifs/v9.gif (http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/versions.pl?book=Mal&chapter=4&verse=5&version=kjv)http://www.blueletterbible.org/gifs/d9.gif (http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/d.pl?book=Mal&chapter=4&verse=5&version=kjv)
Mal 4:5 (http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/popup.pl?book=Mal&chapter=4&verse=5&version=kjv)Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

I understand that Elijah the prophet would be sent. I don't see where it states, as you claim, that he would be named Elijah.

"How did Haile Selassie release seals which led to events that happened before and after his time??"

How????? I'm not Haile Selassie.....maybe one day when i have purified myself i could learn such esoteric knowledge.....

I should've asked this first: when was it that Haile released the seals, and where can we read his breakdown of what those seals represented??

And to revise my question that you quoted. How did he release seals to events some of which took place millenia before his actual birth??

"Where exactly does it say the Israelites served 430 years in Egypt, I don't see it."

HUH????!??????.....the verse i just posted from Exodus 12 said 430 years......are you trying to be funny or something????

I know it says 430 years. That wasn't my question, though. You said they served 430 years, but the verse doesn't say that.

"Where does it state that the substance would benefit the world?

When I read the verse in question it implies that the substance would belong solely to the people of the prophecy."

But the verse is what you claimed it to be saying? That it's about international African American influence, hip hop, style, trends, etc.??

This is the verse in question:

Gen 15:14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

It specifically states they would COME OUT after their servitude with great substance. It does't state they would remain in their condition with great substance. Neither does it say the great substance (which you believe to be talent and style) to be to anyone elses benefit. (as you previously implied)

"With the mass importation of Gods people to North America (the future United States, the future head of the Beast) those events are what changed the world forever, because it set the wheels in motion for where we are now. This happened in 1619, it's a vey important and historic year."

No...it happened in 1555 by a devil named John Hawkins on a ship named Jesus.....

No?? What can you actually refute from my statement above? The official record has 1619 recorded as the date.

The History of Slavery in America

From the beginnings of slavery in British North America around 1619

Slavery in America (http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:fB74-Og3v7IJ:www.slaveryinamerica.org/history/overview.htm++1619+slaves+america&hl=en&ie=UTF-8)

What's relevant is that it happened in the future United States, in that year as it relates to prophecy, here where it was to be revealed to the descendents of the kidnapped ancestors that they are the children of the living God.

"I was refering to prophecies that came after the 400 year prophecy that would mark the end of the captivity (of the 400 years being cut short). Not of the end of the whites man rule."

huh????? the end of the white mans rule was 1914....not 1955.......

Don't get it twisted. It's apparent that your understanding of the 400 year prophecy causes you to misunderstand what I was trying to bring out above.

To elucidate on my comment further; after the 400 year prophecy was given there's other prophecies that were recieved that were relevant to it. Some of those prophecies state the time (the 400 years) given previously would be cut short (to 350 years). So when those 350 years were up (starting from the official date of 1619, the year that began the servitude here in the United Snakkkes) it would be the end of the servitude, but not the end of the white mans rule, so I don't know why you even brought that up about the end of their rule.

But 1914?!? The open enemy was still to give much more hell on earth to pass that year off as the "end of the white mans rule".

In fact they (the U.S.) had only begun to attain power, starting in the late 1800's.

"But to address your statement above concerning the expiration of the white mans rule supposedly in 1914, how would that explain the United States rise to power after that year, and it not attaining it's full Beastly powers until the Second World War??"

Thats all explained in Revalations.......the United STates has been loosing power since 1914.....

What' explained in Revelations? I know World War I is, but that wasnt a major blow to them.

It was World War II that America reached it's GREATEST height. So this belief about the year 1914 is unfounded. Their loss of power happened many years later.

the federal reserve came into place and all of americas gold began to go to europe.......

That was all by their own design, and they were still growing into a world military power with international influence.

the horrors of industrialism and pollution began which brought about disease........

That was self inflicted, and didn't do anything to stunt their rapidly growing military might, technology, and international political clout.

people wonder why the USA works so hard to conquer and keep its hand in every part of the globe.......they have to work so hard because they know their rule has ended.......

Yeah, but it didn't end 91 years ago.

"According to your knowledge who are those messengers?"

Fard Muhammad, ELijah Muhammad, Haile Selassie, Father Allah, Bob Marley......to name a few......remember the age of the mystery God is over...its time for humans to be God once again.......

With all due respect, those men are dead. They can't send messages to anyone anymore. Where are the messengers today??

Ummmmmmm......i brought up the American news reel because YOU seemed to think that nobody called Haile Selassie the Lion of Judah.....so i used the american news story to show you that even the DEVIL called Selassie the Lion of Judah.......

First of all I asked if he acknowledged the title bestowed upon him, not if anyone ever called him that. But as for your statement here, that makes me not trust the whole scenerio even more. The devil does not broadcast the truth like that, neither do they put prophets of God on the front page of their magazines.

"I specifically questioned if he acknowledged it, not what others believed him to be."

From my knowledge he did but not openly......he was the King of Ethiopia.....if he proclaimed he was Jah Almighty the CIA would have killed him in about a month.......

The CIA ran/runs the media, who you claim called him Lion of Judah, that is essentialy promoting him to be JAH.

Wooly Noggins
10-06-2005, 02:33 AM
Where are the messengers today?? they are being killed and stepped on by the same people they come to bring the message to

black people suffer from the "oh you ain't shit" sydrome

so today we have messengers fighting messengers

science majors fighting social studies majors

but i tell you

we all have a very short time to get it all straight

we are not exempt from the Supreme Beings Wrath because of our 9-etherness

and please lets not get into a FAMILY debate in these threads again

too many gerbil niggas in the home

Wooly Noggins
10-06-2005, 02:50 AM
so yall feel we should not have another mod who will have a view opposite to the one we have

here is the situation

you have a fool named jasper who was calling us nigger for about a month in here
but he's liked by the mods so he stayed on despite the complaints

even though he eventually got banned it took a very long time

7EL7 gets banned for asking for a black mod to make the situation unbaised

plus the mod here feels that he wasn't conducting himself well here

but jaspers ass was posting pictures of 11 year old bikini models thinking it was funny

something is very wrong here

plus we got this asscrack sicka calling me a moolie which is equivalent to calling someone a nigger

but nothing is done

something is very wrong here

but i know the outcome

"if you don't like it don't post here" will be the response

this all proves my point

and thank yall for giving me ammo

for the final battles

Golden_Armz
10-06-2005, 04:05 AM
Lmao

Wooly Noggins
10-06-2005, 04:55 AM
Lmao

its all white peoples fault

Prince Rai
10-06-2005, 06:04 AM
bitterness is a seed. let it grow and see the outcome sunny

LHX
10-06-2005, 07:14 AM
we are all messengers when you look from a certain standpoint

jasper and 7el7 were some of the more entertaining ones

it isnt true unless it makes you laugh
you dont understand it until it makes you cry

Golden_Armz
10-06-2005, 07:16 AM
Lmao

knewcheeze
10-06-2005, 02:52 PM
PEACE

"I understand that Elijah the prophet would be sent. I don't see where it states, as you claim, that he would be named Elijah."

.....heres what it says one more time for you....MALACHI 4:5.....BEHOLD I WILL SEND YOU ELIJAH THE PROPHET BEFORE THAT GREAT AND DREADFULL DAY......I WILL SEND YOU ELIJAH.....ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH.....do you see that????? It says i will send you Elijah.....not Bob.....or Larry....or Keylowlow.....no.....ELIJAH.........thats what it says.....

"I should've asked this first: when was it that Haile released the seals, and where can we read his breakdown of what those seals represented??

And to revise my question that you quoted. How did he release seals to events some of which took place millenia before his actual birth??

I know it says 430 years. That wasn't my question, though. You said they served 430 years, but the verse doesn't say that."

the bible clearly states that the Isrealites left Egypt because pharoah was killing the male children and shit......even Joseph came to Egypt in chains......most Biblical scholars will say that Abrahams dream of 400 years was speaking of the ISrealites in Egypt.....but it clearly says 430 years......

"But the verse is what you claimed it to be saying? That it's about international African American influence, hip hop, style, trends, etc.??

It specifically states they would COME OUT after their servitude with great substance. It does't state they would remain in their condition with great substance. Neither does it say the great substance (which you believe to be talent and style) to be to anyone elses benefit. (as you previously implied)"

Huh???????? your not making any sense.......

"No?? What can you actually refute from my statement above? The official record has 1619 recorded as the date."

Official by who? the white man?

"What's relevant is that it happened in the future United States, in that year as it relates to prophecy, here where it was to be revealed to the descendents of the kidnapped ancestors that they are the children of the living God.

Don't get it twisted. It's apparent that your understanding of the 400 year prophecy causes you to misunderstand what I was trying to bring out above.

To elucidate on my comment further; after the 400 year prophecy was given there's other prophecies that were recieved that were relevant to it. Some of those prophecies state the time (the 400 years) given previously would be cut short (to 350 years). So when those 350 years were up (starting from the official date of 1619, the year that began the servitude here in the United Snakkkes) it would be the end of the servitude, but not the end of the white mans rule, so I don't know why you even brought that up about the end of their rule."

Huh???????you not makin anysense????

"Yeah, but it didn't end 91 years ago."

Its been declining ever since 1914.....at this rate the world will soon be uninhabitable.......

"With all due respect, those men are dead. They can't send messages to anyone anymore. Where are the messengers today??"

I only named people who i can prove are Messengers.....there are Messengers today but im not gonna stay shit i can't prove.....i only stick to what i can prove.......

"First of all I asked if he acknowledged the title bestowed upon him, not if anyone ever called him that. But as for your statement here, that makes me not trust the whole scenerio even more. The devil does not broadcast the truth like that, neither do they put prophets of God on the front page of their magazines.

The CIA ran/runs the media, who you claim called him Lion of Judah, that is essentialy promoting him to be JAH"

Uhhhhh......everyone in Ethiopia called him the Lion of Judah.....he called himself the Lion of Judah.....he was the 225th ruler of the Solomon/Sheeba dynasty.......thats why he called himself the Lion of Judah......the fact that you don't know this just shows you are un-qualified to even debate the subject..........

Sicka than aidZ
10-06-2005, 03:01 PM
i called u a mooly cuz it rhymes with wooly, the word aint as harsh as nigger. it just means "dork, or nerd. I never knew the meaning till wooly pointed it out. maybe u should delete your sig, it's obvious your mad about some shit from months back that no one cares about. if u want me to be cool, take that sig down please, its over. no one cares. its your choice to END it. why drag it on. sorry for calling u a mooly, I called you a honkey to, did that make u sad. i sure as hell know "gerbil nigga" had no affect on me whatsoever. quit instigating. i take the insults back, ONCE AGAIN,..are u man enough to do the same? peace

Wooly Noggins
10-06-2005, 05:46 PM
i called u a mooly cuz it rhymes with wooly, the word aint as harsh as nigger

ok i'll call you cracker since its not as harsh as devil

if u want me to be cool, take that sig down please, its over.
if i want to be cool ?

nigga this ain't high school

the fuck outa here with that shit

no one cares. its your choice to END it. why drag it on. sorry for calling u a mooly, I called you a honkey to, did that make u sad. i sure as hell know "gerbil nigga" had no affect on me whatsoever. quit instigating. i take the insults back, ONCE AGAIN,..are u man enough to do the same? peace

peace ?

lmao

Sicka than aidZ
10-06-2005, 08:19 PM
no peace??, haha, whatchu gonna do than man, post after me till the end of time. rock my quotes.

here, so we're on the same page, ok i'll call you cracker since its not as harsh as devil .
now ill put it in my sig to even the "made up , cant even say beef, yo, "made up, some shit....

oh yeah, i dont have to. your so into this white devil shit everyone can see through you. your a hater, everyone knows it, an I can bet you use the word cracka half the times you gotta talk about a white dude. your glass man,see thru, I know your a rascist, nothin wrong with that. quit postin after me. STOP!! NO MORE. ITS OVER. FIX SIGNATURE! OR FOREVER BE A STUPID HATER.

look at your sig, ive told you sorry god knows how many times about shit ive said, im not perfect. whats your point, i posted it in my own sig, its stupid, i took it out

you also keep posting after me like your smarter an better and after awhile u fuckin pissed me off. thats why i went off

peace?.....you want war or some shit?....get the fuck outta here. if all u got is a quote from me,... something that gets u recognized, or spreads hate, than your pathetic. that isnt me, im not like that 95% of the time....you bring up racial issue's, your gonna atract love and war, why u think that post is gonna make cats think thats me all the time. they know im not like that all the time. sorry again,....

u shut up real quick when u found out the doctors didnt know how to screen blood till the mid-late eighties.

oh shit, what's the coast guard up too?

greenpeace, oh no!!!

i believe there's some wak shit out there, do u teach kids half the shit you teach here?
like i said, draggin on stupid shit (sometimes,... most of your knowledge is prolly good teachings)...(if i contradict myself in this post, shit happens, IM NOT PERFECT, so dont take that stance in your response, its played out anyways) fuck it, quit posting after me.

what the fuck? peace

(that isnt even an insult,...like everyone thinks we're at war an shit, haha)....yo, Intellekt vs Skale, thats a funny feud. snap out of it, if u wanna fuck with someone go fuck maximott.

Kephrem
10-06-2005, 11:34 PM
Peace

.....heres what it says one more time for you....MALACHI 4:5.....BEHOLD I WILL SEND YOU ELIJAH THE PROPHET BEFORE THAT GREAT AND DREADFULL DAY......I WILL SEND YOU ELIJAH.....ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH.....do you see that????? It says i will send you Elijah.....not Bob.....or Larry....or Keylowlow.....no.....ELIJAH.........thats what it says.....

I know what it says. And what it doesn't say is that the person would be named Elijah the Prophet which you've simply assumed that he would but you havn't proven.

The scripture in question implies reincarnation. Reincarnation does not suggest the person would carry the same name they once did in their former life (or lives).

"I should've asked this first: when was it that Haile released the seals, and where can we read his breakdown of what those seals represented??

Do you intend to answer these questions??

I know it says 430 years. That wasn't my question, though. You said they served 430 years, but the verse doesn't say that."

the bible clearly states that the Isrealites left Egypt because pharoah was killing the male children and shit.....

Where in the Bible does it state "the Isrealites left Egypt because pharoah was killing the male children"??

even Joseph came to Egypt in chains......most Biblical scholars will say that Abrahams dream of 400 years was speaking of the ISrealites in Egypt.....

I'm not concerned with what most "Biblical scholars" say.

but it clearly says 430 years......

Right, but WHERE does it say in that scripture they SERVED 430 years as you continue to assert??

"But the verse is what you claimed it to be saying? That it's about international African American influence, hip hop, style, trends, etc.??

It specifically states they would COME OUT after their servitude with great substance. It does't state they would remain in their condition with great substance. Neither does it say the great substance (which you believe to be talent and style) to be to anyone elses benefit. (as you previously implied)"

Huh???????? your not making any sense.......

Let me break it down for you, then.

This is what you said in post #130 (http://www.wutangcorp.com/showpost.php?p=206623&postcount=130) of this thread:

Where is the great substance recieved in 1955 to fulfil the prophecy? -- Kephrem

Well...nobody can deny that the entire world wants to be African American............Jazz, Hip Hop, Fashion.....the African American is clearly the trendsetter for the whole world...... -- knowcheeze

My reply was in post #134 (http://www.wutangcorp.com/showpost.php?p=208030&postcount=134):

Where does it state that the substance would benefit the world?

When I read the verse in question it implies that the substance would belong solely to the people of the prophecy.

Your only reponse to this was:

So I asked if your interpretation of the relevant verse can be matched with what the scripture is actually saying.

I wrote:

But the verse is what you claimed it to be saying? That it's about international African American influence, hip hop, style, trends, etc.??

Because you were claiming the scripture which mentions "great substance" was refering to "people wanting to be like African Amercan's, ....Jazz, Hip Hop, Fashion, Trends".

So I then posted the verse to ask how you came to such a conclusion :

Gen 15:14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

Do you even understand the relevant scripture?? I emphasised that it specifically states they would COME OUT of their servitude with great substance.

If the "great substance" was refering to the things you mentioned why has the first part of the prophecy not been fulfilled?? where it states these people were supposed to have come out of the nation they had been serving??

Not only that, the "great substance" in the scripture was never specified for you to guess it's about "African American style, music, and trends". All of those things are 'gifts' from the black mind to the world, for all you know that great substance mentioned is 'god like power' in order to go whip the worlds ass for their historical mistreatment of black people.....

"No?? What can you actually refute from my statement above? The official record has 1619 recorded as the date."

Official by who? the white man?

For hundreds of years many atrocities were being recorded for reasons unbeknownst to the white historian who probably couldn't fanthom the society we live in today. These records were made because they are supposed to be for our learning, and they serve as evidence. What reason do you have to think this record kept of the slave trade is not official??

To elucidate on my comment further; after the 400 year prophecy was given there's other prophecies that were recieved that were relevant to it. Some of those prophecies state the time (the 400 years) given previously would be cut short (to 350 years). So when those 350 years were up (starting from the official date of 1619, the year that began the servitude here in the United Snakkkes) it would be the end of the servitude, but not the end of the white mans rule, so I don't know why you even brought that up about the end of their rule."

Huh???????you not makin anysense????

Here's a quick breakdown, then:

1) You don't know what you're talking about. This is apparent when it comes to things that pertain to the Bible, so it makes no sense that you continue to refer to it.

2) As far as the 400 years that you think happened from 1555 to 1955:

1555 the first enslaved Africans arrived in the "new world"......in 1955 black people got equal rights.....thats 400 years........ -- knowcheeze

The year when African Americans recieved some fabled "equal rights"?? That is hilarious.

3) The 400 year prophecy, if you knew anything abou Bible prophecy, which you obviously don't, was CHANGED and was CUT SHORT to 350 YEARS.

4) From 1619 adding 350 years you get THE YEAR 1969, and that's something you know nothing about of Biblical prophecy and classified United States history that pertains to that year.

5) The reason why we are still in this country and the 400 year prophecy of servitude continues on is because someone refused to listen to God, so there's beef. Until that nation is judged and the people of the prophecy come out with great substance.

You still confused there "knowcheeze"??

Mar 4:9 And he said unto them, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Mat 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

"Yeah, but it didn't end 91 years ago."

Its been declining ever since 1914.....

This statement can't be proven with actual documented history. America in FACT became a SUPERPOWER during WORLD WAR II. (the 1940's)

superpower
1944, in geopolitical sense of "nation with great interest and ability to exert force in worldwide theaters of conflict," from super- + power.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?search=superpower&searchmode=none

How do figure a "decline" was happening to a country that was yet to rise?!?

at this rate the world will soon be uninhabitable.......

Yes that's because events which began during the Industrial Era have only degenerated further up to the present time.

I only named people who i can prove are Messengers.....there are Messengers today but im not gonna stay shit i can't prove.....i only stick to what i can prove.......

Begin by "proving" that Haile released seals that would set off events that transpired BEFORE his birth.

Uhhhhh......everyone in Ethiopia called him the Lion of Judah.....he called himself the Lion of Judah.....

Then prove that he called HIMSELF the LOJ, I don't know if he did, I'm asking for evidence.

he was the 225th ruler of the Solomon/Sheeba dynasty.......thats why he called himself the Lion of Judah......the fact that you don't know this just shows you are un-qualified to even debate the subject..........

Show and Prove that this alleged affair between Solomon and Sheba produced a seed and point out where in the Chronicles of the Kings of Israel it's recorded (chapter and verse please). But before you do that, can you even prove in the Bible they had sexual relations with each other??

Wooly Noggins
10-07-2005, 11:11 AM
no peace??, haha, whatchu gonna do than man, post after me till the end of time. rock my quotes.

here, so we're on the same page, .
now ill put it in my sig to even the "made up , cant even say beef, yo, "made up, some shit....

oh yeah, i dont have to. your so into this white devil shit everyone can see through you. your a hater, everyone knows it, an I can bet you use the word cracka half the times you gotta talk about a white dude. your glass man,see thru, I know your a rascist, nothin wrong with that. quit postin after me. STOP!! NO MORE. ITS OVER. FIX SIGNATURE! OR FOREVER BE A STUPID HATER.

look at your sig, ive told you sorry god knows how many times about shit ive said, im not perfect. whats your point, i posted it in my own sig, its stupid, i took it out

you also keep posting after me like your smarter an better and after awhile u fuckin pissed me off. thats why i went off

peace?.....you want war or some shit?....get the fuck outta here. if all u got is a quote from me,... something that gets u recognized, or spreads hate, than your pathetic. that isnt me, im not like that 95% of the time....you bring up racial issue's, your gonna atract love and war, why u think that post is gonna make cats think thats me all the time. they know im not like that all the time. sorry again,....

u shut up real quick when u found out the doctors didnt know how to screen blood till the mid-late eighties.

oh shit, what's the coast guard up too?

greenpeace, oh no!!!

i believe there's some wak shit out there, do u teach kids half the shit you teach here?
like i said, draggin on stupid shit (sometimes,... most of your knowledge is prolly good teachings)...(if i contradict myself in this post, shit happens, IM NOT PERFECT, so dont take that stance in your response, its played out anyways) fuck it, quit posting after me.

what the fuck? peace

(that isnt even an insult,...like everyone thinks we're at war an shit, haha)....yo, Intellekt vs Skale, thats a funny feud. snap out of it, if u wanna fuck with someone go fuck maximott.

so sad

Wooly Noggins
10-07-2005, 11:24 AM
STOP!! NO MORE. ITS OVER. FIX SIGNATURE! OR FOREVER BE A STUPID HATER.

here man stick to these type threads

New World Record For Masturbation Set!!

http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=9975

GENERAL CHAT IS CALLING YOU

Sicka than aidZ
10-07-2005, 02:12 PM
so sad, go masturbate?"....thats all u got Wolly?
yeah, ill go masturbate for red cross so us governmental whitey's can inject that truth semen your so afraid of into you an your kids. ill be down at the blood bank as soon as im done injecting your wifey. WHAT?! PWND!!!11,...your a bitch, i rest my case

Sicka than aidZ
10-07-2005, 02:15 PM
so sad, go masturbate?"....thats all u got Wooly?
yeah, ill go masturbate for red cross so us governmental whitey's can inject that truth semen your so afraid of into you an your kids. ill be down at the blood bank as soon as im done injecting your wifey. WHAT?! PWND!!!11,...your a bitch, i rest my case

Wooly Noggins
10-07-2005, 02:21 PM
this clown really think he gangsta

Sicka than aidZ
10-07-2005, 02:27 PM
this clown ^ thinks cat's care^ hahaa!

ill cya later wooly, hahaha. peace

Wooly Noggins
10-07-2005, 02:33 PM
this clown ^ thinks cat's care^ hahaa!

ill cya later wooly, hahaha. peace
if you didn't care you wouldn't be begging me to change my sig

knewcheeze
10-08-2005, 03:57 AM
PEACE
heres what you wrote at the on-set on of all this....

to your knowledge?????? The simple fact that you DIDN'T know he called himself the Lion of JUdah shows you are un-worthy to even touch on this subject.......so far you have shucked and ducked your way throught this whole thing......do some research before you debate a subject please....

"I know what it says. And what it doesn't say is that the person would be named Elijah the Prophet which you've simply assumed that he would but you havn't proven.

The scripture in question implies reincarnation. Reincarnation does not suggest the person would carry the same name they once did in their former life (or lives)."

Why you keep talking about reincarnation????? Does it say reincarnation anywheres.....just stick to the scripture....it says a person named ELIJAH will come in the last days........

"Do you intend to answer these questions??"

I'm not you.....i don't try to speak on subjects i never studied...that would be foolish.......im not HAile Selassie so i don't know......

"Where in the Bible does it state "the Isrealites left Egypt because pharoah was killing the male children"??"

Oh my goodness......as i said dog.....please study before you debate people......if you don't know the Bible says this then you shouldn't be debating in the first place......

"Right, but WHERE does it say in that scripture they SERVED 430 years as you continue to assert??"

Please do some studying before you debate......please

"Here's a quick breakdown, then:

1) You don't know what you're talking about. This is apparent when it comes to things that pertain to the Bible, so it makes no sense that you continue to refer to it. "

Huh???? its clearly YOU who lacks knowledge about the bible......and everything else......

"3) The 400 year prophecy, if you knew anything abou Bible prophecy, which you obviously don't, was CHANGED and was CUT SHORT to 350 YEARS"

Huh???? Abrahams dream was of 400 years.......

"4) From 1619 adding 350 years you get THE YEAR 1969, and that's something you know nothing about of Biblical prophecy and classified United States history that pertains to that year"

Huh????? 1555 is the year the first Africans were brought here......

"5) The reason why we are still in this country and the 400 year prophecy of servitude continues on is because someone refused to listen to God, so there's beef. Until that nation is judged and the people of the prophecy come out with great substance.

You still confused there "knowcheeze"??"

Clearly theres only one person who is confused here and i have clearly proven that......

"Begin by "proving" that Haile released seals that would set off events that transpired BEFORE his birth."

Then prove that he called HIMSELF the LOJ, I don't know if he did, I'm asking for evidence."

As i told you before im not Selassie......i'm not the one who is lacking in knowledge about Haile Selassie Mr. " Also why put a title (Lion of Judah) on Ras Tafari which to my knowledge he never acknowledged?
".........i have read plenty of books about the life of Selassie and his countrymen callled him that.....he even signed his letters "Lion of jUdah"......as i said.....the fact you don't know this reallly shows that you need to study before you debate.....so far this whole thing has been one big waste of time.....

"Show and Prove that this alleged affair between Solomon and Sheba produced a seed and point out where in the Chronicles of the Kings of Israel it's recorded (chapter and verse please). But before you do that, can you even prove in the Bible they had sexual relations with each other??"

Its in a book called the Kebra Negast.....read it....in fact...please read a whole lot more before you try and debate.....you have really made a fool of yourself......

Kephrem
10-08-2005, 05:54 AM
PEACE
heres what you wrote at the on-set on of all this....

to your knowledge?????? The simple fact that you DIDN'T know he called himself the Lion of JUdah shows you are un-worthy to even touch on this subject.......so far you have shucked and ducked your way throught this whole thing......do some research before you debate a subject please....

The only one ducking here is you, why not just prove that he called himself that? Since you seem to have done the research and consider yourself "worthy" to mention it in the first place.

Show and Prove.

Why you keep talking about reincarnation????? Does it say reincarnation anywheres.....just stick to the scripture....it says a person named ELIJAH will come in the last days........

Why do I mention reincarnation? Because the scriptures do. They asked if John the Baptist was Elijah, or did you not know that?? There is no way you can debate the fact. It clearly states Elijah the Prophet would come in the last days. Nowhere does it state "a person named Elijah would come in the last days".

"Do you intend to answer these questions??"

I'm not you.....i don't try to speak on subjects i never studied...that would be foolish.......im not HAile Selassie so i don't know......

Why bring him up if you couldn't show & prove that he was what people believed him to be??

How do you know he did this?

and Revalations says that the Lion of Judah Root of David will open the book to release the seals........ -- knowcheeze

Can you admit here that you were not "worthy" to even bring the subject up, and by your own words, have been foolish in doing so??

moving on....

"Where in the Bible does it state "the Isrealites left Egypt because pharoah was killing the male children"??"

Oh my goodness......as i said dog.....please study before you debate people......if you don't know the Bible says this then you shouldn't be debating in the first place......

I've been doing my studies, thank you, and I'm telling you - you need to study harder. It's obvious I already knew what the verse said, that's why I asked you to quote the scripture. It's there in black and white - it doesn't say the Israelites served 430 years in Egypt.

"Right, but WHERE does it say in that scripture they SERVED 430 years as you continue to assert??"

Please do some studying before you debate......please

It's obvious I've done more study on the subject then you have, so why not just admit you're wrong about what the verse says instead of convincing yourself I don't know what I'm talking about, or even worse ignoring what your own eyes are telling you??

"3) The 400 year prophecy, if you knew anything abou Bible prophecy, which you obviously don't, was CHANGED and was CUT SHORT to 350 YEARS"

Huh???? Abrahams dream was of 400 years.......

That's correct. That's why I wrote 400 years. Then I further informed you that prophecies came after it that changed it. You do realize that Abraham wasn't the final prophet, yes??

"4) From 1619 adding 350 years you get THE YEAR 1969, and that's something you know nothing about of Biblical prophecy and classified United States history that pertains to that year"

Huh????? 1555 is the year the first Africans were brought here......

Where were they brought to in 1555?

Clearly theres only one person who is confused here and i have clearly proven that......

Huh?????

So why all the questions?????

WHY do you continue to AVOID proving that Israelites SERVED 430 years in Egypt?????

Or that a man NAMED Elijah would come in the last days?????

Or that Haile was CALLING HIMSELF Lion of Judah?????

"Begin by "proving" that Haile released seals that would set off events that transpired BEFORE his birth."

As i told you before im not Selassie......

So WHY did you bring him up claiming he "released seals"?? Why do you pass off information without FIRST having done the knowledge??

"Do the KNOWLEDGE, Son. before you do the WISDOM" -- RZA

".........i have read plenty of books about the life of Selassie and his countrymen callled him that.....

I never questioned that.....

he even signed his letters "Lion of jUdah"......as i said.....the fact you don't know this reallly shows that you need to study before you debate.....

.....but I did question why YOU call himed him LOJ. I was not familiar that he used the title to refer to himself. It's only NOW that you mention he signed his letters with "LOJ". (Do you have a source for that??)
But your initial piece of "evidence" (in post #130 (http://www.wutangcorp.com/showpost.php?p=206623&postcount=130)) you stated:

And I told you I don't trust devil or the media in such matters. The CIA ran the "media" and they still run the shit, especially back in the "1930's". (the date you gave; btw do you have a source?)

Then you further stated:

And I understood that to be the case. Though I must ask you this; are you implying that the "whole world" believed him to be the fulfillment of the title mentioned in the book of Revelation?? And do you believe he believed that of himself??

"Show and Prove that this alleged affair between Solomon and Sheba produced a seed and point out where in the Chronicles of the Kings of Israel it's recorded (chapter and verse please). But before you do that, can you even prove in the Bible they had sexual relations with each other??"

Its in a book called the Kebra Negast.....read it....

Why do refer me to the KN? You made the claim about a biblical figure (Solomon) and I asked you to prove:

* WHERE in the Chronicles of the Kings of Israel is the seed of Solomon and Sheba recorded?? (chapter and verse please)

* WHERE in the bible is it written that they had sexual relations?? (chapter & verse)

in fact...please read a whole lot more before you try and debate.....you have really made a fool of yourself......

Then perhaps in this debate you are the wise, and the mighty?

1Cr 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

Wooly Noggins
10-08-2005, 09:59 AM
i'm shure others would have answers to these questions too but don't have the patience to read through an argument to settle the difference

knewcheeze
10-08-2005, 10:53 AM
PEACE
"The only one ducking here is you, why not just prove that he called himself that? Since you seem to have done the research and consider yourself "worthy" to mention it in the first place."

I don't own the books i have read about him.....even if i did make a trip to the lie-berry and found the quotes you would just shuck and duck and say some shit like you been doing when i wasted my time posting bible verses that YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW..as i said....every Ethiopian and every devil knows that he called himself the Lion of Judah.....as i said...study a subject before you debate it.....

"Show and Prove."

No please don't use 5 percent slang....please don't...you obviously worship a spook god....thats not 5 percent......

"Why do I mention reincarnation? Because the scriptures do. They asked if John the Baptist was Elijah, or did you not know that?? There is no way you can debate the fact. It clearly states Elijah the Prophet would come in the last days. Nowhere does it state "a person named Elijah would come in the last days". "

See this is exactly why im not gonna waste my time finding anymore info for you...the verse clearly says the person who will be sent in the last days will be ELIJAH.....it doesn't say anything about reincarnation......i will send ELIJAH....not....i will sent Elijah reincarnted.....

"Why bring him up if you couldn't show & prove that he was what people believed him to be??

How do you know he did this?"

Cuz the bible says he would.....

"Can you admit here that you were not "worthy" to even bring the subject up, and by your own words, have been foolish in doing so??"

Your the one who looks foolish.......you don't even know the subject you are debating...you must be 5 years old and think girls are gross......

"I've been doing my studies, thank you, and I'm telling you - you need to study harder. It's obvious I already knew what the verse said, that's why I asked you to quote the scripture. It's there in black and white - it doesn't say the Israelites served 430 years in Egypt."

...you can go to any Church temple or Mosque and they will tell you the ISrealites were enslaved to the EGyptians.....

"It's obvious I've done more study on the subject then you have, so why not just admit you're wrong about what the verse says instead of convincing yourself I don't know what I'm talking about, or even worse ignoring what your own eyes are telling you??"

You have obviously been smoking more crack than me.....you are clearly the one who is lacking in studies.....re-incarnation....heh....cute.....

"That's correct. That's why I wrote 400 years. Then I further informed you that prophecies came after it that changed it. You do realize that Abraham wasn't the final prophet, yes??"

huh?

"Where were they brought to in 1555?"

THe so called New World.....

"WHY do you continue to AVOID proving that Israelites SERVED 430 years in Egypt?????

Or that Haile was CALLING HIMSELF Lion of Judah?????"

Any Ethiopian will tell you he called himself the Lion of Judah......i live in a area with alot of Ethiopians....even the EThiopians who don't like him will tell you he called himself the Lion of Judah.....you have no idea how foolish you are appearing.......the verse says i will send Elijah........Elijah will be his name....take your hippy bullshit reincarnation somewhere else.....
please take your ass to a church or mosque so they can tell you that the ISrealites served in Egypt for 430 years......

"So WHY did you bring him up claiming he "released seals"?? Why do you pass off information without FIRST having done the knowledge?? "

THe bible says he will release the seals.....im going by the bible and quran...you are the one making shit up....

"Do the KNOWLEDGE, Son. before you do the WISDOM" -- RZA"

Yes....listen to RZA....don't debate Haile Selassie or the bible if you never studied it........you are clearly the one who wisedomed before he knowledged......

this was one big fuckin waste of time....i thought you were going to have an intelligent convo and you turn the shit into a game......

oh well...i learn so much from debating people on the internet.....especially i learn the tactics people use when they lack knowledge on the subject....so far you have done nothing but speculate and alter bible verses......

God damn....
does anyone else see this shit?

Wooly Noggins
10-08-2005, 11:14 AM
Elijah Muhammad is that one written of - FACT

check his works

its ok to be missing pieces that lead up to this truth

Lets look at his works then read the scriptures prophecys

one by one to settle this

lets keep it civilized and in order

Prince Rai
10-08-2005, 01:38 PM
KNOWCHEESE

are you saying elijah did not come back as John the Babtist?

knewcheeze
10-08-2005, 02:07 PM
PEACE
that could be debated.....
but i am convinced that Malachi 4:5 is speaking of the last days which is today......

there was no day in Jesus time that was dreadfull like the 20th century......the 20th century fits the description of dreadfull........

Prince Rai
10-08-2005, 02:13 PM
correct knowcheese.

i belong to a particular group which believes that.. the time you are speaking of IS now.
and that the persona of Jesus already came back

you see we also belive that Elijah came back as John the Babtist, and the fact that this is true to us.. shows that the coming of Jesus will be through another body.

when somebody dies..the body changes matter.. the mind does not.

this is saying that, the attributes of Jesus will be bestowed to somebody else.

obviously u are confused now as to what im saying.. let me give u a link!

Wooly Noggins
10-08-2005, 02:18 PM
lol trust me when i tell you he is not confused to what your saying

i see this

there are pieces that yall didn't realize yet

but in time god willing you will

Kephrem
10-08-2005, 07:53 PM
PEACE
"The only one ducking here is you, why not just prove that he called himself that? Since you seem to have done the research and consider yourself "worthy" to mention it in the first place."

I don't own the books i have read about him.....even if i did make a trip to the lie-berry and found the quotes you would just shuck and duck and say some shit like you been doing when i wasted my time posting bible verses that YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW..as i said....every Ethiopian and every devil knows that he called himself the Lion of Judah.....as i said...study a subject before you debate it.....

You're obviously not a RASTA, please don't speak on their theology and what some DEVILS and Ethiopians said (who BTW OVERTHREW HIS ASS) if you can't back it up.

"Show and Prove."

No please don't use 5 percent slang....please don't...you obviously worship a spook god....thats not 5 percent......

You wanna act like a savage now?

Showing and Proving has been terminology used since the ancient world.

1Th 5:21 PROVE all things; hold fast that which is good.

It's refering to those who STUDY, they should prove what they study.

Further proof:

2Ti 2:15 STUDY to SHEW thyself APPROVED unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

So what do you have to say about that savage??

An what do you know about what I worship or rather commune with?? I don't worship mystery god, I'm also not a athiest fool.

"Why do I mention reincarnation? Because the scriptures do. They asked if John the Baptist was Elijah, or did you not know that?? There is no way you can debate the fact. It clearly states Elijah the Prophet would come in the last days. Nowhere does it state "a person named Elijah would come in the last days". "

See this is exactly why im not gonna waste my time finding anymore info for you...the verse clearly says the person who will be sent in the last days will be ELIJAH.....

That much is clear. You obviously lack reading comprehension of the verse. It DOES NOT say Elijah the prophet would be named Elijah when he came in the last days.

it doesn't say anything about reincarnation......i will send ELIJAH....not....i will sent Elijah reincarnted.....

Listen you obviously have never studied the bible and have chosen what scriptures to jack to fit your theology, or rather the NOI's theology.

Elijah the Prophet EXISTED BEFORE the relevant scripture in Malachi was written, did you know that??

In order for him to come in the LAST DAYS he would have to come through REINCARNATION.

Or would you say reincarnation is a "spook" belief??

"Why bring him up if you couldn't show & prove that he was what people believed him to be??

How do you know he did this?"

Cuz the bible says he would.....

Show and Prove that the name and person of Haile Selassie is mentioned in the Bible.

Does the Bible also say he would be buried under a toilet, like it's said he was??

Your the one who looks foolish.......you don't even know the subject you are debating...you must be 5 years old and think girls are gross......

:no:

"I've been doing my studies, thank you, and I'm telling you - you need to study harder. It's obvious I already knew what the verse said, that's why I asked you to quote the scripture. It's there in black and white - it doesn't say the Israelites served 430 years in Egypt."

...you can go to any Church temple or Mosque and they will tell you the ISrealites were enslaved to the EGyptians.....

Who cares what spook god worshippers in "church temples" and "mosques" say?? The Bible does not say the Israelites served 430 years and them muthafuckas can't prove that they did.

"It's obvious I've done more study on the subject then you have, so why not just admit you're wrong about what the verse says instead of convincing yourself I don't know what I'm talking about, or even worse ignoring what your own eyes are telling you??"

You have obviously been smoking more crack than me.....you are clearly the one who is lacking in studies.....

Then prove in the verses you quoted pages back where it states "served in Egypt for 430 years".

re-incarnation....heh....cute.....

Oh so you are saying reincarnation is not part of the culture of original people??

"That's correct. That's why I wrote 400 years. Then I further informed you that prophecies came after it that changed it. You do realize that Abraham wasn't the final prophet, yes??"

huh?

Pay attention know-shit, I know the 400 year dream was for Abraham. I also undersand there to be prophecies that stated the 400 years were supposed to be cut short. Not only does the Old Testament touch on that, so did the prophet Jesus.

"Where were they brought to in 1555?"

THe so called New World.....

They came BEFORE 1555. Or are you implying that is the "official" date??

"WHY do you continue to AVOID proving that Israelites SERVED 430 years in Egypt?????

Or that Haile was CALLING HIMSELF Lion of Judah?????"

Any Ethiopian will tell you he called himself the Lion of Judah......i live in a area with alot of Ethiopians....even the EThiopians who don't like him will tell you he called himself the Lion of Judah.....

I don't give a fuck what they say. I also know that Ethiopians overthrew this so-called "Lion of Judah". I asked your admitted crack smoking ass from the beginning to prove he said it of himself.

you have no idea how foolish you are appearing.......the verse says i will send Elijah........Elijah will be his name....

I know it states Elijah would be sent. Now prove that the verse states "Elijah will be his name". You're a lier.

take your hippy bullshit reincarnation somewhere else.....

I wouldn't call the ancient NATIVE AMERICAN, BUDDHIST, and HINDU cultures "hippy bullshit".

please take your ass to a church or mosque so they can tell you that the ISrealites served in Egypt for 430 years......

Why can't YOU prove it in the verses your blind unworthy crack smoking ass quoted earlier?? I'm not the one needing further study on the subject.

"So WHY did you bring him up claiming he "released seals"?? Why do you pass off information without FIRST having done the knowledge?? "

THe bible says he will release the seals....

Where does it say HAILE SELASSIE in the Bible??

SHOW and PROVE.

.im going by the bible and quran...you are the one making shit up....

Oh so Haile Selassie is mentioned in the Quran now as well??

"Do the KNOWLEDGE, Son. before you do the WISDOM" -- RZA"

Yes....listen to RZA....don't debate Haile Selassie or the bible if you never studied it........you are clearly the one who wisedomed before he knowledged......

Prove that he "released seals" to events that happened before his birth, and after the "conquering lion" fled his countr,y was chased to England, overthrown by his own people, and finally buired under a toilet.

Prove that it states in the Bible the Israelites served 430 years in Egypt.

Prove in the Bible that Elijah the Prophet would be recognized by the name "Elijah" in the last days. (and then convert to Islam!)

this was one big fuckin waste of time....i thought you were going to have an intelligent convo and you turn the shit into a game......

The only one playing games here is you. Trying to pass off information that is not RIGHT and EXACT. (or is that more terminology I shouldn't be using?)

oh well...i learn so much from debating people on the internet.....especially i learn the tactics people use when they lack knowledge on the subject....so far you have done nothing but speculate and alter bible verses......

Not so fast know-shit.

....but I did question why YOU call himed him LOJ. I was not familiar that he used the title to refer to himself. It's only NOW that you mention he signed his letters with "LOJ". (DO YOU HAVE A SOURCE FOR THAT?)

But your initial piece of "evidence" (in post #130) you stated:

And I told you I don't trust devil or the media in such matters. The CIA ran the "media" and they still run the shit, especially back in the "1930's". (the date you gave; btw do you have a SOURCE?)

Then you further stated:

And I understood that to be the case. Though I must ask you this; are you implying that the "whole world" believed he fulfilled the title mentioned in the book of Revelation?? Do you believe he believed that of himself??

Show and Prove that this alleged affair between Solomon and Sheba produced a seed and point out where in the Chronicles of the Kings of Israel it's recorded (chapter and verse please). But before you do that, can you even prove in the Bible they had sexual relations with each other??"

Its in a book called the Kebra Negast.....read it....

Why do refer me to the KN? You made the claim about a biblical figure (Solomon) and I asked you to prove:

* WHERE in the Chronicles of the Kings of Israel is the seed of Solomon and Sheba recorded?? (chapter and verse please)

* WHERE in the bible is it written that they had sexual relations?? (chapter & verse)

knewcheeze
10-09-2005, 10:43 PM
PEACE
sorry kepphie pies...study a subject before you debate it okay?
otherwise keep on riverdancing....im at a internet cafe and im not gonna waste my money debating someone who don't know shit about the subject they debating..

peace wooly!!!!!
peace prince...

Kephrem
10-10-2005, 12:07 AM
What subject should I study know shit? We've discussed several. And you havn't shown yourself approved with any of them.

knewcheeze
10-10-2005, 02:20 PM
PEACE
just re-read the thread wardy.....this has been addressed already.....

Kephrem
10-10-2005, 10:08 PM
No need to be proud know shit. There's no rush. If you need time to study up I understand. I'll be here when you decide to answer the questions.

knewcheeze
10-10-2005, 11:12 PM
PEACE
you kind remind me of this dude in duckdown.com message board named basement addicts....he be loosin debates horribly but his responses show no acknowledgement.......

anyways....so keph....what religion are you??
what are your beliefs about the bible and quran or things to do with God.....

Kephrem
10-11-2005, 02:50 AM
Do you think the people on KTL are dumb? Anyone whose read the last few posts plainly see where you failed to give adequate rebuttal to my last post (http://www.wutangcorp.com/showpost.php?p=212336&postcount=164). At this point of the discussion, if it's to continue, instead of trying to rationalize that I'm "loosin" the debate try to ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.

knewcheeze
10-11-2005, 04:28 AM
PEACE
Hmmmm......theres one person on Knowth(beeeeeeeeeeep)

The biggest dagger in your credability is how post after post you questioned if King Selassie called himself or was known as the Lion of Judah.....you got embarassed EARLY on so then you began picking needles out of a haystack.....

one of these needles was the Malachi 4:5 verse.....the bible is open for interpertation/speculation but when it says "I WILL SEND ELIJAH" its pretty reasonable to speculate that Elijah will be the name of the prophet before the great and dreadfull day...............unless one was picking needles.......so needlepicker? you got something better? lets hear it!!!!!!!....

another needle was the 430 issue.....i only mentioned 430 in my original post in this thread because i know that typically some dumb ass is gonna say Abrahams dream in Genesis was about the Isrealites in Egypt.................

Kephrem
10-11-2005, 06:03 AM
The biggest dagger in your credability is how post after post you questioned if King Selassie called himself or was known as the Lion of Judah.....you got embarassed EARLY on so then you began picking needles out of a haystack.....

I never questioned if HS was called LOJ. You're a LIER. Quote exactly where and when -- because this lie is not helping you convince anybody. What I asked for was proof that your Jewish king refered to himself as such. Your only "evidence" was some shit about media devils calling him that in 1930's news reels. You also havn't proven that he signed his letters "Lion of Judah".

one of these needles was the Malachi 4:5 verse.....the bible is open for interpertation/speculation but when it says "I WILL SEND ELIJAH" its pretty reasonable to speculate that Elijah will be the name of the prophet before the great and dreadfull day...............unless one was picking needles.......so needlepicker? you got something better? lets hear it!!!!!!!....

* Again, the scripture in question doesn't state that Elijah the prophet would be NAMED Elijah in the last days, that's only your assumption.

*By simply refering to other scriptures it's understood that what's being implied in Malachi is reincarnation. (which you called "hippie shit")

* Biblically speaking in reincarnation nobody knows the events or the names of their past lives. It's understood that "there is no remembrance of former things". (that is unless they fit prophecy)

* According to the OT the prophet Elijah lived in ANCIENT Israel. The prophet Malachi who came later prophesied that Elijah would COME AGAIN in the last days.

* So it's not a matter of interpretation but of adding words on to the specificity of the passage. (i.e. saying he would be "named" Elijah)

another needle was the 430 issue.....i only mentioned 430 in my original post in this thread because i know that typically some dumb ass is gonna say Abrahams dream in Genesis was about the Isrealites in Egypt.................

Not only did you mention it you were also arguing the scripture states something it clearly does not.

knewcheeze
10-11-2005, 02:25 PM
PEACE

blah blah blah.....no credability have you.....deal with it.....
if it was me who made a BIG ASS BLUNDER early on i would be a man about it and submit to the one who has greater knowledge...but you a funny style cat....so...

i made a mistake of argueing the 430 year issue because it has nothing to do with my original post except for the reasons i have already said.......i gave your funny style self an oppotunity to digress the whole thing into some nonsense George W type shit.....

as far as Malachi 4:5......it doesn't say a damn thing about REINCARNATION so if ANYONE is adding or subtracting from the text its you....

BEHOLD I WILL SEND ELIJAH THE PROPHET

Keph says thats REINCARNATION(although i don't see REINCARNATION anywhere in the bible)

Knowcheezeshush says the prophets name will be Elijah....

now which viewpoint is more feasable???

give it up funny style

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
10-11-2005, 09:04 PM
peace.

peace Kephrem. On point.

Anyways, in response to the 1st statement submitted on the 1st page...,

the 5% are not Muslims.

PEACE

SubliminaLtha7thBorN

knewcheeze
10-11-2005, 09:30 PM
PEACE

every 5 percenter knows that Elijah Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and the one spoken of in Malachi.....

so if you think Funny Style Keph is on point then there is no way you could ever ever ever ever ever be a 5 percenter........

Kephrem
10-11-2005, 10:39 PM

Kephrem
10-11-2005, 10:51 PM

7EL7
10-11-2005, 11:13 PM
GOD is for us today a title that one obtains when he taps into that higher form of knowledge
just like it takes one sperm cell to fertilize the egg while all the others die off

You would have to study Fards movements, the times where he moved where he moved and the events that followed him.

same with all of those that we call prophets or holy men for our times

now a creator of everything in existance ever and forever

put it like this i figure if we do have a sun and its documented that we we have other suns 300 times and more larger than our sun then i would say yes ther are supreme beings out there

beings superior to us in everyway
but wether or not they maintain us as humans i'm not shure

knewcheeze
10-12-2005, 01:04 AM
PEACE

the supreme wisdom lessons(part of the 120) state that the asiatic black man is Allah

Haile Selassie had the afro back in the 30's

Personally im not religious....but if you are Muslim Christian or Jew Fard and Tafari is your man.......

and uhhh........here sonny....www.thenationofislam.org.....there is at least one mistake in it that i know of but regardless see how much Wu Tang lyrics you find........

and to APSU....mmmmmm hmmmmmm.... through submission to the natural lifestyle for humans one can get on the level of those supreme beings....

Kephrem
10-12-2005, 01:19 AM
I like how you continually just skip over shit that was addressed to you. It shows your ignorance of a great many things and lack of debating skills.

PEACE

the supreme wisdom lessons(part of the 120) state that the asiatic black man is Allah

What's this cat talking about? Are you now implying that Haile was the first black man to come up with the "afro"?

Personally im not religious....but if you are Muslim Christian or Jew Fard and Tafari is your man.......

Man you're confused. Most Muslims in the world didn't/don't acknowledge Allah as a single deity named Farad. Likewise, most Christians and Jews didn't/don't acknowledge Jah Almighty as a single deity named Tafari.

Kephrem
10-12-2005, 01:28 AM
PEACE

the supreme wisdom lessons(part of the 120) state that the asiatic black man is Allah.

I know what it states. Then why do you suggest Farad Muhammad as a single deity named Allah?

Was this your rebuttal to my point about the NGE?? (since you brought them up a few posts back)

Does "every 5 percenter" BELIEVE Haile Selassie to have been the "King of the Jews" and if they don't what does that say of you??

knewcheeze
10-12-2005, 01:45 AM
PEACE

"I know what it states. Then why do you suggest Farad Muhammad as a single deity named Allah?"

Huh?

there you go again....

a single deity? i also said Selssie is Jah...Jah is another word 4 Allah........you meant double deity right?

i never said every 5 percenter believed Selassie is king of the Jews......did i?

i would never say something like that.....

there are different cultures and thats just how it is.....theres different cultures all over the world.....and?

Kephrem
10-12-2005, 02:03 AM
PEACE

"I know what it states. Then why do you suggest Farad Muhammad as a single deity named Allah?"

Huh?

there you go again....

a single deity? i also said Selssie is Jah...Jah is another word 4 Allah........you meant double deity right?

No, I'm only going by what YOU said. You stated that Farad is Allah, suggesting that he is and everyone else isn't, which according to the lessons you quoted is false.

You ALSO said that Haile is "Jah Almighty", and no "Jah" is NOT another word for Allah, Jah is the english translation of Yah.

Golden_Armz
10-12-2005, 08:03 AM
Man, yall still talking

yall will be seized while you settle ur disputes, then it will be too late....

aismani
10-13-2005, 05:13 AM
everybody dissin 5 percent nation without any substancial knowledge to the subject is just a lost media-framed victim of ronald mcdonald.shut up before buildin even higher walls between
your mental and reality or LIVE IN HELL-this aint a curse this is mathematics.

ALLAH BODY UNIVERSAL-EVOLUTION
AINT NUTTIN TO FUCK WITH

Black Hole
10-20-2005, 06:00 PM
everybody dissin 5 percent nation without any substancial knowledge to the subject is just a lost media-framed victim of ronald mcdonald.shut up before buildin even higher walls between
your mental and reality or LIVE IN HELL-this aint a curse this is mathematics.

ALLAH BODY UNIVERSAL-EVOLUTION
AINT NUTTIN TO FUCK WITH
You sound like you are most definitly intelligent with your "substancial knowledge" you put into that remark. Todays mathematics...1+3=5. "Peace."

Revolution
10-20-2005, 06:38 PM
5%ers and Christians are gay.