PDA

View Full Version : what do ya`ll think about mumia ??????

prof zooruka
03-11-2010, 03:10 AM
Yo just wanted to hear peoples thoughts on mumia ???????

peace be with you !

WARPATH
03-12-2010, 02:20 PM
Did mumia kill? Does the punishment fit the crime?

I don't know. I do know though that when you kill a cop or a fed someone has to be made an example of. In this case it is Mumia. When a Fed was killed on the reservation it was Leonard Peltier.

LONDON!
03-15-2010, 10:43 AM
Yo just wanted to hear peoples thoughts on mumia ???????

peace be with you !

he's innocent, he's a general for the cause, locked up in the system, locked up for the struggle, free mumia

THUGNIFICENT
08-05-2010, 03:34 PM
Bump. I wanna see what people have to say....

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-07-2010, 02:43 PM
Well here's the situation. He did do it. No question to any sane person he pulled the trigger. If he had a reasonable explanation that isn't quite self defense or something that would get him off, I'd say give him life. As he doesn't seem to have one give him death.

Verdict? Hang the bastard. And if anyone thinks its racist they can join him. I think everyone who gets a death conviction should serve it by hanging. It's the best way to do it. Firing Squad is too military. Electric is inhumane, decapitation is no good for a funeral, poison gas or a needle is fucked up. Hang him. Quick drop and short stop.

THUGNIFICENT
08-07-2010, 03:06 PM
Word. That wasn't the response I figured there'd be given the sophomore-in-affluent-liberal-arts-college / conspiracy mentality that many people here have. (Although I gotta disagree about the death sentence - I say give him life in prison. I don't understand the mentality behind condemning somebody to death for a couple of reasons that we can get into in another thread if ya want...) Despite the reasons that the police could've had for setting him up (which are, let's face it, numerous) I still think anybody crying out that Mumia deserves to be freed is willfully ignoring a lot of pretty apparent facts.

LONDON!
08-07-2010, 09:24 PM
if anyone here had really followed mumia's case then you would know that some one admitted to merking that cop because it had to do with corrupt cops and the philly mob, mumia got railroaded because of his political ideology, the trial was a sham, the judge was a known racist and at the time it was a time and atmosophere of the US state against radicals, revolutionary generals like assata shakur was broken out of prison by the black liberation army and the state of philly bombed the move organization that mumia was a part of, COLTELPRO was still fresh in the minds, mumia is innocent, free mumia

the death penalty should only be for sex offenders only(rapist who hide behind bush and rape women, voyeurs, stalkers, peeping toms & paedophilles)only, everybody else is just trying to survive

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-07-2010, 09:32 PM
Look the prison system doesn't work.

We can look back historically and look at our options.

Corporal punishment: If its minor we can inflict pain on them. Its cheap, over quickly, and gets the message across. You screw up, you get hurt in a controlled way. Cruel and Unusual punishments meant they couldn't shove anything up your ass and parade you around town, no that they couldn't bitch slap you 100 times for stealing.

Capital Punishment: While we can't undo the wrong and we can't say by killing him we've done him justice, we can say we've gotten rid of the problem. As screwed up as that is that's probably the best we can do. I don't want a man to grow old in a jumpsuit sitting behind bars going crazy. I don't want a man in a padded cell biting his lip in a straight jacket. Kill them humanely and be done with it. If a dog is sick you put it down out of mercy. We didn't cure them or do them justice but we ended their pain.

Nothing else will work as well. Jail just puts people in the dark. It doesn't solve anything. If you want someone gone from society, kill him and give him a funeral. Its sad but I think its realistic. I'd rather put someone out of their misery then keep them alive. I can't understand life sentence. Its stupid. If you're putting someone in a box until they die you may as well make it a casket. If they can get out, don't bother locking them up to begin with. Give them some corporal punishment to get through their thick head they fucked up. Then give them a way to work off their damages. Jail doesn't do anything.

For all our clever tricks we're just animals. Its only abuse if you're doing it to intend harm. I don't intend harm, I intend pain. Pain is just weakness leaving the body. You sweat out the cause of the problem, then they'll come back a stronger person.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-07-2010, 09:41 PM
if anyone here had really followed mumia's case then you would know that some one admitted to merking that cop because it had to do with corrupt cops and the philly mob, mumia got railroaded because of his political ideology, the trial was a sham, the judge was a known racist and at the time it was a time and atmosophere of the US state against radicals, revolutionary generals like assata shakur was broken out of prison by the black liberation army and the state of philly bombed the move organization that mumia was a part of, COLTELPRO was still fresh in the minds, mumia is innocent, free mumia

the death penalty should only be for sex offenders only(rapist who hide behind bush and rape women, voyeurs, stalkers, peeping toms & paedophilles)only, everybody else is just trying to survive

Since you're more on this then me. What was his reason for the gun being there? I didn't find one looking it up which says he's guilty. If he said it was planted I'd let him off, but as far as I know he had no defense for it. The trial was dirty, no doubt, but to me it still looks like he did do it.

I don't think rape is worse then murder. I think murder is often worthy of death. I think Rape is usually worthy of death. But violent rape. Statutory rape can be an accident. Date rape is open to interpretation sometimes. But if you're raping a bitch for power and shit or to inflict pain or something sick its not a mistake and you die. Not because you're evil, but for the good of the state.

LONDON!
08-08-2010, 05:01 AM
1.the gun he had was legally obtained

2.most importantly, someone already admitted that they were responsible for that cops murder

3.the death penalty is barbaric, no civilised country should have it unless its for sex offenders(rapist that hide behind bush's and rape women, pedophilles, voyeurs, peeping tom's and stalkers because there severe, revoulting and repulsive mental sexual perv problems cannot be helped or stopped or changed unless they get a bullet in the head, headtop burst open or shanked in the throat, head shanked off, you get what i'm saying, they will always be the same, they will never changed no matter how much there sex offending gets exposed in public) only, because everybody else is just and i'm not condoning nuthin or promoting anything, i'm just saying everybody else is just trying to survive in a mostly capatalist, materialistic world that these type of systems put you in, in these types of situations, you see what i'm saying

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-08-2010, 12:23 PM
So you're saying he had legal possession of the gun they found him with which had been fired five times (the empty cartridges were still in the cylinder) which matched the bullet in the police officer.

Why is it barbaric to kill someone who took someone's life but okay to kill someone who just took their dignity and security? Either kill criminals or don't. By your logic a serial killer shouldn't get hung but a serial rapist should? You're being sympathetic. The law should not be sympathetic. Its rational. Will the person kill again? If yes put a bullet in his head. If not find something else to do with him. I won't let him get locked up.

That's foolish and unrealistic. There are two options: Either God is real and only God can judge them, in which case it doesn't matter if we kill them or not because they'll go to hell if they're guilty and heaven if they're not. Or there is no God and if they did it we should kill them because they are a danger to society, or they're innocent but there are no repercussions. Why does it matter if they live or die? If they are chosen to die they were meant to. I think there's a reason behind things. Good people die all the time. I'm not going to be sympathetic to someone who blew all his chances.

THUGNIFICENT
08-08-2010, 12:40 PM
1.the gun he had was legally obtained
Doesn't explain the fact that there were five empty casings from said gun which were consistent with the bullet fragments taken from the cop's body. Just because you legally possess a firearm doesn't mean you can shoot up 5-0 (or anybody else for that matter) whenever you want.

2.most importantly, someone already admitted that they were responsible for that cops murder Talking about Beverly, no? Nobody said that they saw him at the scene. Why would Mumia not mention that, ever? Even in 2001 when he started publicly discussing the case, in his scenario (which was illogical and inconsistent with things found at the crime scene) there was no Arnold Beverly.

C'mon son.

LONDON!
08-08-2010, 01:45 PM
Doesn't explain the fact that there were five empty casings from said gun which were consistent with the bullet fragments taken from the cop's body. Just because you legally possess a firearm doesn't mean you can shoot up 5-0 (or anybody else for that matter) whenever you want.

Talking about Beverly, no? Nobody said that they saw him at the scene. Why would Mumia not mention that, ever? Even in 2001 when he started publicly discussing the case, in his scenario (which was illogical and inconsistent with things found at the crime scene) there was no Arnold Beverly.

C'mon son.

1.the medical examiner said the bullets in that cop came from 44 shells, mumia had a 38

2.the judge was a known racist

3.mumia was a known crusader against police brutality and was a member of the community organization called move, which the city of philladelphia bombed there headquarters, the state was against mumia and political activists they didn't like, coltelpro was still fresh in there minds, mumia was railroaded at his trial, it was a kangaroo trial, research the first trial , i know you know this

4.the cop was merked because of police corruption wit the philly mob, arnold beverly in 99 admitted to merking that cop and even took a lie detector test and came out 100% accurate

@boarzheadboy

i don't give a shit a about punk serial killers, they could get the electric chair or life, it wouldn't bother me either way, i'm talking about road situations, street situations that are the result of poverty, social economics of the world that we live in not punk serial killers and sex offenders, they can get the chair, because they can't be changed, it wouldn't bother me either way, other than sex offenders, because on the roads, sex offenders(voyeurs, stalkers, paedophilles, rapist that hide behind bush and rape women and peeping toms), rats & fags is the worst thing to be, sex offenders should get fried in the electric chair, other than that now, human beings are better than animals, anything else, the death penalty is barbaric, yes it is

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-08-2010, 03:37 PM
"i don't give a shit a about punk serial killers, they could get the electric chair or life, it wouldn't bother me either way, i'm talking about road situations, street situations that are the result of poverty, social economics of the world that we live in not punk serial killers and sex offenders, they can get the chair, because they can't be changed, it wouldn't bother me either way, other than sex offenders, because on the roads, sex offenders(voyeurs, stalkers, paedophilles, rapist that hide behind bush and rape women and peeping toms), rats & fags is the worst thing to be, sex offenders should get fried in the electric chair, other than that now, human beings are better than animals, anything else, the death penalty is barbaric, yes it is"

If you had the choice to die with a clean conscience or kill a man to continue living what would you choose? That's what murder boils down to. A good man would accept death rather then to take the life of another to continue his own. That's selfish. That's theft. Murder is still Murder London. Its basic. Its simple. You kill. You die. Karma. A violent life deserves a violent death. If you live like an animal die like one.

THUGNIFICENT
08-08-2010, 04:35 PM
1.the medical examiner said the bullets in that cop came from 44 shells, mumia had a 38
El wrongo. The medical examiner thought that they could be from a .44 caliber. He wrote this on a piece of scrap paper after eyeballing Faulkner's wounds and before beginning the autopsy. After actually examining the wounds, he concluded that they were from a .38.

C'mon son.

2.the judge was a known racist
Evidence? I've looked at some stuff about this supposed racism, and I'll wait for you to provide the evidence to back these claims before I actually attempt to refute them. All I'll do is just quote the Supreme Court's conclusion in '98: "Upon review of the entire record, we cannot conclude that any of Judge Sabo's intemperate remarks were unjustified or indiscriminate, nor did they evidence a settled bias against Appellant." Now, you probably think that the SC is apart of the unit trying to bring the BPP down, to which I shrug. Maybe they were. Just give me evidence of his racism.

3.mumia was a known crusader against police brutality and was a member of the community organization called move, which the city of philladelphia bombed there headquarters, the state was against mumia and political activists they didn't like, coltelpro was still fresh in there minds, mumia was railroaded at his trial, it was a kangaroo trial, research the first trial , i know you know this
The government definitely wanted Mumia and everybody like him brought down. I'm not denying this in the least. There's ample reason to believe that this case would be a conspiracy, given who Mumia was and the attitude the powers-that-be had towards him and others like him. That being said, in this case, the Mumia case, there's still too much evidence that points to him to make me believe that he should've gotten anything less than a murder conviction.

4.the cop was merked because of police corruption wit the philly mob, arnold beverly in 99 admitted to merking that cop and even took a lie detector test and came out 100% accurate

You can pretty much make a lie detector test look however you want it to. If Beverly did it, I don't know how that explains the shots fired by Mumia found at the scene. This is even more damning evidence given that, in 2001, Mumia offered up his own public explanation of things which didn't explain those shots fired. Maybe Beverly explains this in his confession, I gotta go and look into that again, as the details are foggy in my memory.

THUGNIFICENT
08-08-2010, 04:41 PM
If you had the choice to die with a clean conscience or kill a man to continue living what would you choose? That's what murder boils down to. A good man would accept death rather then to take the life of another to continue his own. That's selfish. That's theft. Murder is still Murder London. Its basic. Its simple. You kill. You die. Karma. A violent life deserves a violent death. If you live like an animal die like one.

Your definition of murder is definitely skewed. "[K]ill[ing] a man to continue living" is a lot different from murder. I think it's almost impossible to tie murder down in one fit box of definition, because there's always a "Yeah, but what if this happened..." scenario for every guideline we'd attempt to make. That's one of the main reasons I'm against the death penalty; with so much gray area, how can we really decide if somebody deserves to die or to serve in prison.

LONDON!
08-08-2010, 07:04 PM
El wrongo. The medical examiner thought that they could be from a .44 caliber. He wrote this on a piece of scrap paper after eyeballing Faulkner's wounds and before beginning the autopsy. After actually examining the wounds, he concluded that they were from a .38.

C'mon son.

Evidence? I've looked at some stuff about this supposed racism, and I'll wait for you to provide the evidence to back these claims before I actually attempt to refute them. All I'll do is just quote the Supreme Court's conclusion in '98: "Upon review of the entire record, we cannot conclude that any of Judge Sabo's intemperate remarks were unjustified or indiscriminate, nor did they evidence a settled bias against Appellant." Now, you probably think that the SC is apart of the unit trying to bring the BPP down, to which I shrug. Maybe they were. Just give me evidence of his racism.

The government definitely wanted Mumia and everybody like him brought down. I'm not denying this in the least. There's ample reason to believe that this case would be a conspiracy, given who Mumia was and the attitude the powers-that-be had towards him and others like him. That being said, in this case, the Mumia case, there's still too much evidence that points to him to make me believe that he should've gotten anything less than a murder conviction.

You can pretty much make a lie detector test look however you want it to. If Beverly did it, I don't know how that explains the shots fired by Mumia found at the scene. This is even more damning evidence given that, in 2001, Mumia offered up his own public explanation of things which didn't explain those shots fired. Maybe Beverly explains this in his confession, I gotta go and look into that again, as the details are foggy in my memory.

1.the medical examiner said it was a 44 in his report, this was witheld from the mumia's kangaroo trial

2.if you have followed the all of his trial's then you would know judge sabo was caught saying by award-winning court stenographer, Terri Maurer Carter, whose married to a pennsylvania policeman, said that as she passed through Judge Sabo's antechambers, she overheard Sabo state, in the presence of another judge and in relation to Mumia's trial, "Yeah, and I'm going to help 'em fry the nigger."

she even writ a affidavit to Pennsylvania Supreme Court about this, do the research

3.the star prosecution witness, a prostitute named Cynthia White, was someone no other witness reported seeing at the scene. During the trial of Billy Cook (Mumia’s brother) just weeks before Mumia’s trial, White gave testimony completely contradictory to what she stated at Mumia’s trial. Her testimony at Billy Cook’s trial placed someone at the scene who was not there when police arrived. This backs up the other five witness accounts that someone fled the scene

in a 1997 hearing, another former prostitute, Pamela Jenkins, testified that White was acting as a police informer

other testimony revealed that witness coercion was routinely practiced by the police. In 1995, eyewitness William Singletary testified that police repeatedly tore up his first statement, that the shooter fled the scene, until he finally signed sumthin that was acceptable to them. The following year, witness Veronica Jones came forward to testify that she had been forced into changing her first statement that two men fled the scene

4.if system representatives or feds(police) took a lie detector test i would put money on this yeah and i'm not trying to be funny or nuthin, but i bet you would run wit that if it turned out 100% positive for them, i'd put money on it

THUGNIFICENT
08-08-2010, 08:19 PM
1.the medical examiner said it was a 44 in his report, this was witheld from the mumia's kangaroo trial What you're reading says this, what I'm reading doesn't. Now where do we go, cuz this could be some pretty crucial shit?

2.if you have followed the all of his trial's then you would know judge sabo was caught saying by award-winning court stenographer, Terri Maurer Carter, whose married to a pennsylvania policeman, said that as she passed through Judge Sabo's antechambers, she overheard Sabo state, in the presence of another judge and in relation to Mumia's trial, "Yeah, and I'm going to help 'em fry the nigger."

she even writ a affidavit to Pennsylvania Supreme Court about this, do the research
I've been trying my friend, I have. I haven't read/seen anything about that quote. Only on Wikipedia, and it had no source. It's tough to get any solid information on these sort of things, as everything I read seems heavily slanted towards one side or the other.

Would you mind giving me a link? I'msaying. (Or tell me what book or documentary etc you got this information from.) I'm obviously not as well-versed in the case as you are, so help me know the ledge.

3.the star prosecution witness, a prostitute named Cynthia White, was someone no other witness reported seeing at the scene. During the trial of Billy Cook (Mumia’s brother) just weeks before Mumia’s trial, White gave testimony completely contradictory to what she stated at Mumia’s trial. Her testimony at Billy Cook’s trial placed someone at the scene who was not there when police arrived. This backs up the other five witness accounts that someone fled the scene I can't find any information about what White said in Billy Cook's trial. You gotta link me up.

in a 1997 hearing, another former prostitute, Pamela Jenkins, testified that White was acting as a police informer Jenkins also testified that she saw White with police that same year, despite the fact that White had died five years before. So she clearly knows what she's talking about.

other testimony revealed that witness coercion was routinely practiced by the police. In 1995, eyewitness William Singletary testified that police repeatedly tore up his first statement, that the shooter fled the scene, until he finally signed sumthin that was acceptable to them. He says the killer shot Faulkner with a 22. Where does that fit in? Is this just one part of what he says that was wrong, or is his entire testimony bullshit. He also says that Mumia's attorney's told him to keep quiet about what he saw? Why in the fuck would they do that? "Oh, you have testimony that could save our client? Thanks, but no thanks. Why not keep telling this lie that'll throw our guy onto Death Row and just stay out of this." Makes no sense.

The following year, witness Veronica Jones came forward to testify that she had been forced into changing her first statement that two men fled the scene
I believe this one. Like I've said, I don't think the police are angels and did everything correct in the case. Far from it. At the same time, I can't say that this makes Mumia innocent given everything else in the case.

4.if system representatives or feds(police) took a lie detector test i would put money on this yeah and i'm not trying to be funny or nuthin, but i bet you would run wit that if it turned out 100% positive for them, i'd put money on it

Do you mean in the Mumia case exclusively? I'm not for the cops at all, I'm just saying that I believe Mumia is guilty. If they had passed lie detector tests verifying that, I don't know, Mumia did it, that Beverly wasn't there, that Faulkner wasn't racist etc etc, I would take it with the same grain of salt that I take Beverly's results with the lie detector test.

Also, if Beverly did it, why did Mumia himself at first decide that he (Beverly) was not to be used as a witness? Mumia had full knowledge of Beverly's confession in 1999, but didn't attempt to use it until 2001? Why would he do this, unless he was either lying or just stupid?

LONDON!
08-08-2010, 08:48 PM
What you're reading says this, what I'm reading doesn't. Now where do we go, cuz this could be some pretty crucial shit?

I've been trying my friend, I have. I haven't read/seen anything about that quote. Only on Wikipedia, and it had no source. It's tough to get any solid information on these sort of things, as everything I read seems heavily slanted towards one side or the other.

Would you mind giving me a link? I'msaying. (Or tell me what book or documentary etc you got this information from.) I'm obviously not as well-versed in the case as you are, so help me know the ledge.

I can't find any information about what White said in Billy Cook's trial. You gotta link me up.

Jenkins also testified that she saw White with police that same year, despite the fact that White had died five years before. So she clearly knows what she's talking about.

He says the killer shot Faulkner with a 22. Where does that fit in? Is this just one part of what he says that was wrong, or is his entire testimony bullshit. He also says that Mumia's attorney's told him to keep quiet about what he saw? Why in the fuck would they do that? "Oh, you have testimony that could save our client? Thanks, but no thanks. Why not keep telling this lie that'll throw our guy onto Death Row and just stay out of this." Makes no sense.

I believe this one. Like I've said, I don't think the police are angels and did everything correct in the case. Far from it. At the same time, I can't say that this makes Mumia innocent given everything else in the case.

Do you mean in the Mumia case exclusively? I'm not for the cops at all, I'm just saying that I believe Mumia is guilty. If they had passed lie detector tests verifying that, I don't know, Mumia did it, that Beverly wasn't there, that Faulkner wasn't racist etc etc, I would take it with the same grain of salt that I take Beverly's results with the lie detector test.

Also, if Beverly did it, why did Mumia himself at first decide that he (Beverly) was not to be used as a witness? Mumia had full knowledge of Beverly's confession in 1999, but didn't attempt to use it until 2001? Why would he do this, unless he was either lying or just stupid?

1.check the transript's from the first trial in the library or on the internet

2.again, try to check transcripts on the philadelphia supreme court and look for the case numbers on the net, because this was in the underground news media at the time and can be found all over the net, heads are not gonna lie about someone sending a affidavit to the supreme court about what that racist piece of shit said

3.again, check the library and the transripts of the trials on the net

4.i don't remember Pamela Jenkins saying that, but i know at least six witnesses agree that they originally saw two or at least one man flee the scene that wasn't mumia, i believe them over the police and a corrupt court system

5.again, if you know how the system works and how corrupt police operate and how they can pressure people to come wit disinformation, then i'm still goin to come wit what this guy originally William Singletary said

6.if someone admits to doing a crime and passes a lie detector test wit flying colours and his story adds up to plausible shit that makes more sense than all this railroaded kangaroo trials that mumia beens put through, i think i'm gonna run wit beverly on this one

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Your definition of murder is definitely skewed. "[K]ill[ing] a man to continue living" is a lot different from murder. I think it's almost impossible to tie murder down in one fit box of definition, because there's always a "Yeah, but what if this happened..." scenario for every guideline we'd attempt to make. That's one of the main reasons I'm against the death penalty; with so much gray area, how can we really decide if somebody deserves to die or to serve in prison.

There's two ways to look at constructing law. There's punish the crime or access the motives. You can either judge every crime as a series of events and in my opinion there's always a way off the hook this way if argued well enough. Or you can determine innocence or guilt of the crime and give them a punishment for committing it.

For example: A man is driving drunk and hits a teenage girl with his car. She is killed.

1. He is found guilty of manslaughter and a DUI because of mitigating circumstances.

2. He is found guilty of murder because she's dead.

She's dead. He killed her. He's responsible. Life sucks. He should take responsibility for it. He shouldn't be like "well I'd had a long day and it dark and she walked out into the road without looking." That's cowardice. It wasn't like his car broke and he couldn't break or swerve. He failed. He should get his comeuppance.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-08-2010, 10:37 PM
1.check the transript's from the first trial in the library or on the internet

2.again, try to check transcripts on the philadelphia supreme court and look for the case numbers on the net, because this was in the underground news media at the time and can be found all over the net, heads are not gonna lie about someone sending a affidavit to the supreme court about what that racist piece of shit said

3.again, check the library and the transripts of the trials on the net

4.i don't remember her saying that, but i know at least six witnesses agree that they originally saw two or at least one man flee the scene that wasn't mumia, i believe them over the police and a corrupt court system

5.again, if you know how the system works and how corrupt police operate and how they can pressure people to come wit disinformation, then i'm still goin to come wit what this guy originally said

6.if someone admits to doing a crime and passes a lie detector test wit flying colours and his story adds up to plausible shit that makes more sense than all this railroaded kangaroo trials that mumia beens put through, i think i'm gonna run wit beverly on this one

Look, I believe our legal system is a joke. But he's not going to pull an OJ. Just because the cops hate dem niggerz and the judge was in one it, doesn't change the fact the juries time and again think he did it. He got appeals. Most places they just shoot you. Boohoo.

I'd kill a whole village before I let a guilty man walk free. :p

MrDiamondFDC
08-09-2010, 01:42 AM
Fry the fucker

LONDON!
08-09-2010, 03:15 AM
goofy bougie surburb mudda fockers, crack me up, everytime, i've heard it all now, its not even funny,damn, it's like i be saying, they feel free on these internet forums, free mumia and fuck the system and free all other political prisoners, fuck the system

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-09-2010, 12:00 PM
Outside of the fact Mumia probably did do it and unfortunately was given a bad enough trial that he has a possibility of getting off, this is about a bigger debate.

Moral Relativism or Moral Absolutism

Moral Relativism is imaginary, because if the event happened it is either good or evil. Good and Evil actions must exist. They're not open to interpretation. Something is either constructive or destructive.

If you killed a man to save 10 orphans its still wrong you killed the person. But its right that you saved the orphans. So while you should be praised for saving the children you should be chastised for killing the man. If that was being tried for whatever reason, I think he should get a punishment for the bad and a reward for the good.

If we were smart we'd figure out an entirely civil system. Sue instead. People have a cash value. We delude ourselves otherwise. So in that case say he was fined a million dollars for the murder, he gets two million for saving the kids. He makes a cool million. Minus taxes? Perhaps.

Life's as serious as we make it. We might as well make it a game.

theheavens
08-14-2010, 02:18 PM
free mumia. he was framed. and let's face it...white people are the devil

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-14-2010, 02:31 PM
You're just afraid of another Executive Order 9066 where we round up all the black people on gang charges and put them in internment camps. Oh wait, that's just the prison system.

I'm convinced black people are the devil. They have black skin, yellow eyes, fangs, horns, seduce white women, dance well, and smoke pcp.

Devil.

http://black-face.com/images/Buck.jpg

LONDON!
08-15-2010, 04:14 AM
free mumia. he was framed. and let's face it...white people are the devil

yeah he is innocent and he was framed, free mumia and all political prisoners, but you get black devils too, truss me on that, i ain't anti white, i'm anti-devil, you get devils hiding under every skin colour on this planet, truss me on that, i'm anti-devil and anti-system, not anti-white

so long as you are a human being and on a level, whatever human being colour or community your reppin your cool wit me, real talk

Sky Blue Danny Kid
08-15-2010, 08:07 AM
goofy bougie surburb mudda fockers, crack me up, everytime, i've heard it all now, its not even funny,damn, it's like i be saying, they feel free on these internet forums, free mumia and fuck the system and free all other political prisoners, fuck the system

lol, dude youre so white. stop talking about people on the inernet forums. You are a huge pussy and wouldn't do shit in real life.

LONDON!
08-15-2010, 01:50 PM
ha ha, so says the faggot wit faggot pictures in his avatar, that would have to conceal his real sexual identity on the roads, unless he's living in greenwich village or sumthin because he would get gay bashed or boyed off for being the creepy goofy typical airbear fag that he is in any other endz, yes surr, ha ha, ok, i had my little entertainment off this fag, i had my fun, i couldn't help it man, fags are creepy, i'm not gonna do that back and forth nerd gay shit you nerds like doing neither on these forums, like i always be saying, i wouldn't respond to fags wit fag pictures in there avatar in real life wit laptops, so its not that deep, no it its not, no surr, i've got a life, lets go, ha ha

Sky Blue Danny Kid
08-15-2010, 02:42 PM
is that what you always be saying, bruva?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-15-2010, 08:28 PM
Lol hetero dudes do gay shit. Its the gay closet guys who are afraid to.

That's why I have Seann William Scott as my avatar. I think he's cute...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_tEc1bPbcbq4/SmowwBhYmgI/AAAAAAAABOA/Bw2pn1HG6iA/s1600/bromance.jpg

You some kind of queer or something? Is that why this looks gay to you?

ChristO
08-17-2010, 08:00 PM
mumia ain't shoot sh#t.

ChristO
08-17-2010, 08:09 PM
wuts with all the extra sh!t?

LONDON!
08-19-2010, 06:46 AM
mumia ain't shoot sh#t.

no question, free mumia and all political prisoners