PDA

View Full Version : The union of human consciousness

SID
03-14-2010, 06:01 PM
The union of human consciousness

Consciousness is a complex word, one with many connotations and definitions, i am going to simplify it into its most basic meaning to avoid pointless debates over definition, the bane of most intellectual debates.

"What you know" i would say is the fundamental concept behind consciousness, but when i say "what you know" i don't mean any of the programmed functions of our brain like emotion, problem solving or any of the instinctual human thinking patterns and processes, i mean the things that we do not need to know, but do for some reason.

For example what are the point of morals and manners? They do nothing for the natural order of things, for example in nature if a offspring is weak it is usually abandoned by its mother or simply left to die, Natures way of making the strong survive in order to balance out the food chains of nature.

If humans took to this practice we would be branded immoral evil and wicked, but in actual fact the rejection of say a abnormaly premature baby is programmed into us, i watched a film recently it was called the memory keepers doctor, it was about a women giving birth to a child with down syndrome and in order for the mother to not be broken hearted the husband took the child and dropped it off at a orphanage the mother left never knowing that she had twins one of them with down syndrome.

This is un-organic nature, the father diden't let his wife go through that emotional suffering for 2 reasons he knew she would keep the child and face a life of hardship with it and he did not want his wife to go through with the pain, our ancestors took to the practice of abandoning weak or disfigured offspring, but as we have evolved so has another mysterious force our consciousness.

A baby born of down syndrome 300 years ago would have been thrown in a shallow grave and forgotten about without the slightest bit of emotional hinderance, 800 years ago people in the middle east would bury their daughters alive as having girls was considered a punishment by the gods, islam came soon after (shift in human consciousness) which made people think twice before doing anything.

What job does consciousness serve?, is it a important evolutionary trait needed for our survival or is it the benchmark that seperates us from animals to spiritual beings? That is what i will be discussing in this paper.

If we look throughout history we can see times where shifts of consciousness were taking place, they usually happened with no prior activity or build-up it was just a sudden shift in the way we see ourselves and the world, for example the advent of religion was a shift in consciousness and our relationship between ourselves and the physical and spiritual world. Suddenly we saw the earth as training ground in which we developed our spirit in preperation for a afterlife, we then started to attach reprocussions to certain actions, for example if you hit someone you would have that negative energy return to you in some form of another, was a concept of early eastern religions.

I like to call religion and faith "level 1", in terms of my meter of human consciousness

Meter of human conciousness

Level 1- Contemplation of the nature of the universe and ourselves based on pre-written text. (religion
Level 2 - Contemplation of the nature of the universe and ourselves based on personal research
Level 3 - Contemplation of the nature of the universe and ourselves based on logic, understanding and willing to employ our consciousness over all matters.

With level 3 when i say willing to allow our consciousness to search for the answers for us, i mean being so intune with the collective (cosmic) consciousness that we see truth, we see what we know, the cosmic imprint left in all humans can be utilized, the earth and all its beings are linked together each relying on the other to carry on existence, all of this has a foundation, a framework of connection, and that is consciousness, the underlying force that permeates our being and our only true medium to contact god(the universe).

If we wanted we could connect with out mother nature with the universe with the true nature of existence, as consciousness is the fabric of space and time, it is not a object a action or process it is the essence of our spirt and through evolution of the human consciousness we can one day expect the average human to be fully aware of their purpose and origins without even thinking about it, "they will just know".

Now we can wait for humans to realise their potential and unite with there full level of consciousness or we can speed up the union, i pointed something out to my ex-girlfriend the other day who has recently given birth to a beautiful child, i said that babies have become more aware, my family also backed up this point the babies born in the 70s and 60s never smiled at 6 weeks never held things or focused on things but my ex's new child smiles and focuses on you like she knows you, when my sister was born the first words my grandmother said were "she's been here before".

Each generation human consciousness expands, and this is because we are all linked, if a certain ethnic people expand their consciousness it rubs off on the whole world, i thought the collective consciousness of London was immense i went to Libya and realised that it was even greater there, this tells me that consciousness is interlinked between all beings, it is truly a collective cosmic force that grows with us all that means we are human beings before black, white or Arab.

We will experience the next collective shift in human consciousness when we see as each other as conscious humans beings before our race or ethnicity.

The true nature and origins of our species are still yet to be known, the only way will ever find out about this vital question is when we free ourselves from the construct, the material world of deception and control that is sadly what we call society and the "government".

Sadly the human consciousness has not evolved as rapidly as it should have, we have had many damaging psychological games played upon us by the people who control world media and conditioning that have slowed down and damaged the natural evolution of human consciousness.
To be honest the more we interfere with the core mechanisms of nature the more our consciousness will suffer as we are practising un-organic nature, by this term i mean we are obviously part of nature but the actions we exhibit and detramental and un-natural.

We can either unite with the cosmic consciousness and know the deepest secrets of the universe or live a constructed life much similar to the matrix, the matrix is a un-organic program constructed by a secret organization to mask the true nature of reality and make the "people" subdued to a life of servitude, there consciousness nearly abandoned entirely, now ask yourself one question is that so different to the life that millions of individuals are living at the moment.

Build.....

Machete
03-14-2010, 08:07 PM
Great read. Thanks. The part about the husband getting rid of the down syndrome child got my gears turning

SID
03-16-2010, 08:26 AM
Thanks.

Does anyone agree/disagee with any of the points i am making?

Uncle Steezo
03-17-2010, 10:48 AM
you are in the ballpark.

i disagree with your level 3. mostly the part about logic understanding and searching for the answer.

the universal consciousness has all answers because it knows all things. it has to know all things because it is the union of all things and therefore IS all things simultaneously.

so there is no searching. its just knowing. mumm-ra made a good point about an electron knowing how to spin. the ultimate level of human existence is to be able to let THAT consciousness guide your daily life. the consciousness that knows how to command electrical currents and create complex compounds on the atomic level.

that consciousness KNOWS.

maybe thats a level 4?

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-17-2010, 11:14 AM
^unemployed

SID
03-17-2010, 11:59 AM
you are in the ballpark.

i disagree with your level 3. mostly the part about logic understanding and searching for the answer.

the universal consciousness has all answers because it knows all things. it has to know all things because it is the union of all things and therefore IS all things simultaneously.

so there is no searching. its just knowing. mumm-ra made a good point about an electron knowing how to spin. the ultimate level of human existence is to be able to let THAT consciousness guide your daily life. the consciousness that knows how to command electrical currents and create complex compounds on the atomic level.

that consciousness KNOWS.

maybe thats a level 4?

That's kinda what i said....

Level 3 - Contemplation of the nature of the universe and ourselves based on logic, understanding and willing to employ our consciousness over all matters.

With level 3 when i say willing to allow our consciousness to search for the answers for us, i mean being so intune with the collective (cosmic) consciousness that we see truth, we see what we know.

through evolution of the human consciousness we can one day expect the average human to be fully aware of their purpose and origins without even thinking about it, "they will just know".

Uncle Steezo
03-17-2010, 02:33 PM
^unemployed
^ mops vomit for min wage.

peep it.
mN5qp3rULqY

EGGS
http://noosphere.princeton.edu/

DiGitalChamberz
03-18-2010, 12:10 AM
Peace, as todays mathematics is Born.. i c these builds as most peace.. keep the cipher going..
I'll add on that the consciousness of the All is constantly borning knowledge and that cipher is infinity on to its self.. no beginning or end.. we already know... the knowledge is just waiting to be born

UnequivocallyCorrect
03-18-2010, 03:54 AM
the cosmic imprint left in all humans can be utilized, the earth and all its beings are linked together each relying on the other to carry on existence, all of this has a foundation, a framework of connection, and that is consciousness.

I like and believe this part, except replace "consciousness" with "existing force, but above our understanding".

you description of "consciousness" involves a link with people. Personally, I find consciousness to be a lonely existence. How can I sense someone else's "consciousness" let alone make a union of human consciousness.

How often do two people have unions of consciousness. I think I would have heard about it by now, especially with the internet....

consciousness is interlinked between all beings, it is truly a collective cosmic force that grows with us all that means we are human beings before black, white or Arab.

Again, replace "consciousness" with "existing force, but above our understanding".

The true nature and origins of our species are still yet to be known, the only way will ever find out about this vital question is when we free ourselves from the construct, the material world of deception and control that is sadly what we call society and the "government".

If my consciousness honestly desires a material world, who are you to question that as genuine?
Is society and government natural evolutions created from our consciousness?
If "things" get bad enough, people change society and government. If "things" aren't bad enough people wont change their society and government. (so this supports the notion that people are o.k. with their current "sad" societies and governments.)
If things continue to be o.k. then sad society and sad government might have been in your best interest.

SID
03-18-2010, 05:22 AM
you description of "consciousness" involves a link with people. Personally, i find consciousness to be a lonely existence. How can i sense someone else's "consciousness" let alone make a union of human consciousness.

if you have reached highers states of concisouness you will know what i'm talking about, there are different levels of consiousness that can be tapped into using various different methods some of them are ancient and have been used for thousands of years

i'm sure you have sensed someone elses counsiousness unless your a hermit who has never been to a house party, when you feel someones glare and you turn round to look at them then they look away, this is counsiousness rebounding and bouncing all over the place

how often do two people have unions of consciousness. I think i would have heard about it by now, especially with the internet....

i had a union with my best friend while we were meditating tripping off acid, it was non verbal communication to the highest degree, it was trippy, i call that a union when there is no need for open dialoge when you are truely in the same boat

again, replace "consciousness" with "existing force, but above our understanding".

it is consciousness, which is beyond our understanding, even sceintists are stumped on it's definition, i am speculating from personal experience, let not turn this into a debate over semantics

if my consciousness honestly desires a material world, who are you to question that as genuine?
Is society and government natural evolutions created from our consciousness?
If "things" get bad enough, people change society and government. If "things" aren't bad enough people wont change their society and government. (so this supports the notion that people are o.k. With their current "sad" societies and governments.)
if things continue to be o.k. Then sad society and sad government might have been in your best interest.
i'm missing the point your trying to make here...

SID
03-18-2010, 05:24 AM
Peace, as todays mathematics is Born.. i c these builds as most peace.. keep the cipher going..
I'll add on that the consciousness of the All is constantly borning knowledge and that cipher is infinity on to its self.. no beginning or end.. we already know... the knowledge is just waiting to be born

I felt that.

Repped

UnequivocallyCorrect
03-18-2010, 05:57 AM
highers states of concisouness

what exactly are you talking about. it sounds like hippy dippy mother earth stuff. I need details of what i'm missing out on. maybe i have achieved, but if its what your talking about it would help everyone to know what "highers states of concisouness" is like in detail.

when you feel someones glare and you turn round to look at them then they look away, this is counsiousness rebounding and bouncing all over the place

that is called a Phenomenon. (anything else is speculation... my grandma thinks it's the alien inside our brains communicating)

i had a union with my best friend while we were meditating tripping off acid, it was non verbal communication to the highest degree, it was trippy, i call that a union when there is no need for open dialoge when you are truely in the same boat
the facial expressions of people (especially well known people) can be a strong form of communication that might seen like more when your tripping out. people often get strong impressions from the subconscious flags that alert them of their surroundings. I use facial expressions to silently communicate a lot, but that comes from a lifetime of watching and learning. people usually get "feelings" when they subconsciously observe one or more things. Otherwise its strictly phenomenon.

i'm missing the point your trying to make here...
Your post was critical of materialism. I don't know why that is such a bad choice over a union of consciousness. If i'm in the top 1%-10% richest than why would I be interested in a union of assumed equality and minimal cable television?

Your post was also critical of governments and society(i assume you mean the materialistic sense).People have chosen the paths(governments and societies) they desire. Forgive me, but I don't think a lot of people want to trip acid in a big group interested in a union. I think me and a lot of people would enjoy watching "ahh my balls!" on a 52" and we shouldn't be seen as any less out of touch with our consciousness.

You have interesting points, but the criticisms I disagree with. And I have seen cable tv preachers say "when you feel someones glare and you turn round to look at them then they look away, this is the spirit". between you and him, who has more evidence?

SID
03-18-2010, 06:01 AM
what exactly are you talking about. it sounds like hippy dippy mother earth stuff. I need details of what i'm missing out on. maybe i have achieved, but if its what your talking about it would help everyone to know what "highers states of concisouness" is like in detail.

Higher consciousness, also called super consciousness (Yoga), objective consciousness (Gurdjieff), Buddhic consciousness (Theosophy), cosmic consciousness, God-consciousness (Sufism and Hinduism)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higher_consciousness

DiGitalChamberz
03-18-2010, 03:38 PM
as i am "conscious" of the fact that each person may or may not share the same understandings as to what exactly "consciousness" means or what is it to even be "conscious" particularly when it relates to self here on earth as well as to the heavens above.. or may even have his/her own ideology or philosophy about therefore many more variables to consider when dealing with the "higher consciousness" of man... y equals self, I feel its safe to say that as we are defined by our "consciousness", but can we then in turn give "consciousness" definition by our own terms as it relates individually to the self? this is a good question as it leads to the better question concerning the dynamics between the "Collective Consciousness" and "Collective Unconsciousness" and how it affects the universe u n i live TOGETHER in...

peace

SID
05-12-2010, 04:33 AM
Theres too many religious threads going round.

BUMP