PDA

View Full Version : Hot Tub Time Machine

netscape check two
03-15-2010, 06:58 PM
This looks like it's going to be a classic. Any thoughts?

buckshotstheone
03-15-2010, 09:44 PM
it's either gonna be the next iconic comedy movie of our time or it's gonna be pure garbage, nothing in between. i'm hoping it's a classic

netscape check two
03-26-2010, 07:31 PM
The Chicago Sun-Time's Roger Ebert gives the "Hot Tub" three stars out of four. Mr. Ebert remarks that the film isn't quite on the same level as "The Hangover," but it occupies "similar turf." Overall, he "wasn't disappointed." Michael Phillips at the Chicago Tribune had a similar reaction. Mr. Phillips gives the movie three stars out of four, and notes that "It's cruder than 'The Hangover.'" However, in Phillips' estimation, "It's also twice as clever." "At last, a fun, idiotic movie that lives up to its name," he writes. Lisa Schwarzbaum of Entertainment Weekly is also a fan. She gives the movie a "B," calling it a "fun dip into a pool of memories."

Jin10304
03-27-2010, 12:42 AM
Movie was hilarious, worth the money, I was worried about it was gonna be 1 of those movies that isnt funny throughout the entire film and they already showed the best parts on the previews. They are FAR from the best

netscape check two
04-04-2010, 03:31 PM
I'm surprised there isn't more discussion about this movie in here. It's like the biggest comedy to come out in the past year.

whitey
04-05-2010, 08:58 AM
this movie is off the chain hilarious.

Paranoid
04-10-2010, 03:33 AM
I'm not expecting a classic based on commercials advertisements but I also don't really know much about the movie

I enjoyed Hangover but I didn't think it was as good as other recent comedies like Extract and Funny People

whitey
04-10-2010, 09:28 AM
funny people sucked compared to hangover and this. maybe u just dont have the sense of humor for it.

beautifulrock
04-10-2010, 09:31 AM
Funny People was a good movie. It wasn't hilarious. Don't say it sucked though, just because you're too stupid to figure it out.

Jin10304
04-10-2010, 05:24 PM
It was a funny drama, but thats about it. Hot Tub isnt near that category, but DONT judge this film from the previews, believe me the actual movie is a lot better

oDoUoSoKo
04-11-2010, 08:19 PM
hilarious...lots of LOL's...stop comparing it to hangover.

Paranoid
04-11-2010, 10:06 PM
funny people sucked compared to hangover and this. maybe u just dont have the sense of humor for it.

Or maybe I just have a different opinion then you. And I said I enjoyed Hangover numb nuts, but frankly I think its a little overrated.

Paranoid
04-11-2010, 10:12 PM
Funny People was a good movie. It wasn't hilarious. Don't say it sucked though, just because you're too stupid to figure it out.

agreed. I enjoyed the successful blend of comedy and drama. Also thought Sandler and Rogan were fantastic

BRONZBODY
04-12-2010, 08:39 AM
HTTM was dope, took the old man to see it. he likes movies like that. hangover was good but like slick i fimd it to be a bit overrated as well. still good, but its not the animal house of this decade or anything.

i do need to watch funny people though. i saw a little bit of it.

whitey
04-12-2010, 05:02 PM

you cock blowing dust head i said it sucked COMPARED to those two movies. im talking about laughs. it being a comedy; a comedy is based on how much one laughs; and that one sucked compared to httm and hangover. i never said the fp sucked you faggot. get a life.

Or maybe I just have a different opinion then you. And I said I enjoyed Hangover numb nuts, but frankly I think its a little overrated.

i never said you didnt.

J-Cee
04-13-2010, 12:40 AM
i thought the hangover was a good movie,but was made out to believe it was the funniest film in a decade..was funny but ive seen better...will check this one when i can.

Dirty Knowledge
04-13-2010, 01:57 AM
I'm not gonna lie. This movie is a little corny. And the commercials showed pretty much the best parts so when you see it you're not surprised by the jokes. But it is pretty damn funny. Cusack is a fag though.

Jin10304
04-13-2010, 04:41 AM
/\ Commercials aint shown shit, way more funny parts in the movie, mostly from Rob Cordry.

whitey
04-13-2010, 09:20 AM
^ for true.

that fucking bathroom scene. HA. shit was outrageous.

Jin10304
04-13-2010, 10:39 AM
YUP LOL! Shit in the commercials when Craig Robinson is confronted by Joh Cusack about yelling at his 9 year old wife...man wait to you HEAR the shit Craig be saying on the phone to her!

drippie k
04-13-2010, 06:18 PM
think i might take the ms. to see this on friday..they better not stop showing this movie anytime soon

Paranoid
04-14-2010, 04:30 PM
people who liked the movie office space should see extract

i thought it was worth the money to rent

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NReGbrT4WrY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NReGbrT4WrY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>