PDA

View Full Version : now that nightmare is the new cats pajamas..

Lex Lugor
03-15-2010, 10:22 PM
did anybody else seem rather convinced by freddy when he says, i forget but something along the lines of 'what do you think I did? I didnt do anything!?' in the trailer when they burn him. would it be possible for them to have wrongly accused and murdered freddy? i dont really know the backstory of freddy i havent seen the original in years but im pretty sure this scene wasnt in any of em?>

oh laaawd jeesus would it fuck up the movie if they made him a sympathetic character that actually deserved vengeance.

any thoughts or have I already thought too much?}:|

fatboybrandon
03-16-2010, 12:07 AM
http://www.flashbackweekend.com/images/guests/RoneeBlakley.jpg

Naw, it's no accident of Freddy gettin killed. The first telling of the backstory is by Nancy's mother in the basement of the original Pt 1, the neigborhood parents of Elm St. gather together and kill Freddy for killing their children. That's far more scary than actually seeing the backstory in film like they did in part 6 and now this new remake.

I agree it would be bad if they made Freddy sympathetic. When some parts of a movie are left up to the viewer's imagination, it's more intriguing and deep.

Jin10304
03-16-2010, 01:05 AM
in this remake I heard hes raping the Elm Street kids now instead of murder