PDA

View Full Version : All black people told to leave Walmart over the loud speaker?(HOMOTHUG)

check two
03-18-2010, 03:06 AM
Victoria Arter was stunned by the loudspeaker announcement.
"Attention, Wal-Mart shoppers," she recalled hearing the calm male voice begin. "Will all the black people please leave the store. Thank you."

Her shock turned to anger, Arter said, when more than five awkward and frightening minutes elapsed before management at the Wal-Mart in Turnersville came on the public address system.

"We waited and waited. Some people just left their carts in disgust and said they couldn't believe it," said Arter, an African American woman who was shopping at the store on Route 42 when the announcement was made shortly before 7 p.m. Sunday.

Wal-Mart Stores Inc. is cooperating with the Gloucester County Prosecutor's Office and Washington Township police, which are investigating the event as a possible racial-intimidation crime. More than 10 African Americans have signed a complaint with police.

"We're just as appalled by this as anyone," said Ashley Hardie, a spokeswoman for the discount-store chain, "and anyone who did this was wrong."

Law enforcement is examining surveillance tapes inside the store. But the P.A. system can be accessed from 25 telephones in the building, and not all are within camera range, said Bernie Weisenfeld, spokesman for the prosecutor.

The 24-hour superstore has about 700 employees, many of them part-time, and some of the store's phones are accessible to the public, Weisenfeld said.

Last year, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission charged Sam's Club, which is owned by Wal-Mart, with violating federal law by allowing a work environment hostile to Latino employees. Since the 1990s, the EEOC has filed about 60 additional discrimination actions against Wal-Mart.

"This is despicable," Phil Warner, coordinator of the NAACP's chapters in South Jersey, said of the announcement. "It's 2010, and we're still facing those issues."

Warner said he hoped Wal-Mart would take quick action if the person responsible for the announcement can be identified.

"Whether it was a prank or whether it was serious, the level of insensitivity is apparent and is a reminder there's still a need for people to work toward decency and equality," said James E. Harris, president of the New Jersey NAACP Conference.

Shortly before police arrived at the Wal-Mart, an assistant manager broadcast an apology to customers still in the store.

Arter, an assistant bank manager from Sicklerville who said she has frequently shopped at the Wal-Mart, said she was still upset by Sunday's events and was boycotting the store.

After it happened, said Arter, 29, the whole store fell quiet. Then people got on their cell phones, she said. Soon, customers were asking the management for answers.

The incident could have ended much worse, she said.

"It could have led to violence," Arter said. "It could have triggered someone who was having a bad day. I don't want to be an innocent bystander to something because of someone's not-so-funny joke."

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/local/20100318_Inquiry_into_racist_announcement_at_Glouc o_Wal-Mart.html

http://media.philly.com/images/20100318_inq_jstore18-d.JPG

SID
03-18-2010, 05:58 AM
Dude your threads are fucking GOLD.

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2010, 06:08 AM
What the hell? That's why I shop at Target.

beautifulrock
03-18-2010, 06:20 AM
This is hilarious, I'm surprised a riot didn't break out. Anyone offended by this is way too sensitive.

LMAO @ QOP So Target is coloured friendly? haahahahahahahahahah, yea right. Security is watching you the second you enter until you leave, belee dat.

Mai Wang Tu Phat
03-18-2010, 06:23 AM
I knew a black guy once, shit didn't end well.

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2010, 06:29 AM
This is hilarious, I'm surprised a riot didn't break out. Anyone offended by this is way too sensitive.

LMAO @ QOP So Target is coloured friendly? haahahahahahahahahah, yea right. Security is watching you the second you enter until you leave, belee dat.

That's in every store.

whitey
03-18-2010, 06:42 AM
^gotta stop stealing stuff then!!

check two
03-18-2010, 10:32 AM
Dude your threads are fucking GOLD.

Said by the lame fat dude who is the most hated at the forum by far. ^O^

SKAMPOE
03-18-2010, 11:02 AM
wow that was crazy, if i would have been at the walmart trust ma werd i would have started a riot, i would have walked outta there with atleast 2 ps3 n 2 360elites just for my pain and anguish....

now that i think of it, im going to my nearest walmart here, im gon find that psa fone where its outta a camaras range and im gon say that, start a riot of looters, and im tearing thru the jewelery display shit.....

watch me.

IrOnMaN
03-18-2010, 11:45 AM
I don't see what's so funny about this. And of course the whites who posted in this thread would think that it's funny. You people really don't have anything to say besides ignorant bullshit that your parents taught you so shut the fuck up.

Teh KillaBee
03-18-2010, 12:00 PM
I don't see what's so funny about this. And of course the whites who posted in this thread would think that it's funny. You people really don't have anything to say besides ignorant bullshit that your parents taught you so shut the fuck up.

kill yourself

o1ooh2HolWk

Mai Wang Tu Phat
03-18-2010, 12:01 PM

What do you mean "you people"?

Uncle Steezo
03-18-2010, 12:03 PM
the funny thing was that some black people actually left the store when instructed to.

target sells watermelon soda.

beautifulrock
03-18-2010, 12:10 PM
I don't see what's so funny about this. And of course the whites who posted in this thread would think that it's funny. You people really don't have anything to say besides ignorant bullshit that your parents taught you so shut the fuck up.You don't think anything is funny. You're a stale breadstick in a bakery fresh world. An utter and complete buzzkill for all humanity to shun. Like the guy above said, kill yourself.

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2010, 12:15 PM
the funny thing was that some black people actually left the store when instructed to.

Ha. Do they for real?

Teh KillaBee
03-18-2010, 12:15 PM

lol awesome, I'm gonna be on that shit like aids on a $10 hooker

Come Honor Face
03-18-2010, 12:20 PM
Ever tried "Arizona" brand watermelon juice? It's delicious!

check two
03-18-2010, 12:21 PM
I could hear the black women customers all the way from my town saying aww hell no simultaneously after this happened.

Mai Wang Tu Phat
03-18-2010, 01:05 PM

Damn...people everywhere just hit a gold mine.

Uncle Steezo
03-18-2010, 01:08 PM
3SD6Wa2mydw

IrOnMaN
03-18-2010, 01:14 PM
You don't think anything is funny.

Can you explain in detail how this is funny?

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2010, 01:20 PM
3SD6Wa2mydw

What the hell? I have never seen that. But I don't drink soda so I don't go down that aisle. Who the hell makes that mess?

CHRONZ
03-18-2010, 01:35 PM
I could hear the black women customers all the way from my town saying aww hell no simultaneously after this happened.
AWWWWWW HELL NOOOOOO! :mmmyah:

Lex Lugor
03-18-2010, 03:21 PM
lol some Z!Ng3eRz in this thread.

beautifulrock
03-18-2010, 03:38 PM
Can you explain in detail how this is funny?It irritates sensitive people, which makes me laugh hysterically. If he was a black guy who said all the white people leave or all the yellow people leave, or all the Polacks leave, I would laugh just as hard, because that shit is funny. Anything out of the norm that makes life that much more interesting. You're just upset because anything racial fires up your ingrained knowledge of racial episodes real or imagined that you yourself encountered in your life. Different people deal with that shit differently. I laugh at it. You cry and squeeze your balls til they turn purple. That's all.

Rollo
03-18-2010, 03:46 PM
i would have walked outta there with atleast 2 ps3 n 2 360elites just for my pain and anguish....

And after they came through to bust all the black people I would have skated my pale self right past the arrests and beat downs with whatever I could grab. I'd do it with a smile on my face.

Seriously though, this shit is funny....

eVoL
03-18-2010, 03:46 PM
holy shit lmao

IrOnMaN
03-18-2010, 04:07 PM
It irritates sensitive people, which makes me laugh hysterically. If he was a black guy who said all the white people leave or all the yellow people leave, or all the Polacks leave, I would laugh just as hard, because that shit is funny. Anything out of the norm that makes life that much more interesting. You're just upset because anything racial fires up your ingrained knowledge of racial episodes real or imagined that you yourself encountered in your life. Different people deal with that shit differently. I laugh at it. You cry and squeeze your balls til they turn purple. That's all.

If that would've been Asians instead of blacks, I would've been just as upset as I am now. Is sickens me that you find racial situations funny. How would you react if someone told you to leave a store just because of your race?

Was the negative comment necessary? Can't you post a comment without making a negative comment about someone?

It's like when a marry couple argues and one of them calls their spouse a bitch, cunt, ass, etc. Be an adult for once.

Rollo
03-18-2010, 04:13 PM
If that would've been Asians instead of blacks, I would've been just as upset as I am now. Is sickens me that you find racial situations funny.

It sickens me you can't laugh at ignorance and stupidity.
You don't enjoy laughing at the very things that make us human and instead reduce everything to a crotchety uptight rant even when people are just trying to enjoy themselves and have no mal intent.

It's like when married couples fight over something completely irrelevant to their marriage.
You're acting like the woman who gets mad when the toilet paper roll spins in the wrong direction.

Grow some thicker skin, pain and suffering is the basis of comedy.

IrOnMaN
03-18-2010, 04:24 PM
It sickens me you can't laugh at ignorance and stupidity.
You don't enjoy laughing at the very things that make us human and instead reduce everything to a crotchety uptight rant even when people are just trying to enjoy themselves and have no mal intent.

It's like when married couples fight over something completely irrelevant to their marriage.
You're acting like the woman who gets mad when the toilet paper roll spins in the wrong direction.

Grow some thicker skin, pain and suffering is the basis of comedy.

It's obvious that you're a shitty secondary. Good job on pretending to be someone else.

Why should I laugh at a race of people who were clearly upset at the fact that a worker at Wal-Mart told them to leave because of their race?

Was the negative comment necessary? You're behaving like a kid whose parents have failed to teach the little cunt manners and responsibility.

I'm assuming that you're a scared white guy.

Rollo
03-18-2010, 04:36 PM
[QUOTE=Tectrus Moa;1841082]It's obvious that you're a shitty secondary. Good job on pretending to be someone else.

A secondary? I use to up things to the audio board jack. Nobody here sounds like me, nobody here posts like me.
I only comment on your post because you pc humanists are the biggest biggots of all.
You turn every issue related to race into racism even when none was implied.
The man said he found the situation funny. What hate was there ? None. What attempt at being mean spirited was there? None.

Is he in anyway generalizing black people? No. He just finds this ridiculous scenerio funny because how often does it come up? Everybody is so tense about race, that this is just like a powder keg set off by some jerk off clerk who probably wished to all mighty God they could take back what he or she said over the PA.

When the rest of humanity can laugh at something and you can't, chances are the problem is YOU.

IrOnMaN
03-18-2010, 04:49 PM
A secondary? I use to up things to the audio board jack. Nobody here sounds like me, nobody here posts like me.
I only comment on your post because you pc humanists are the biggest biggots of all.
You turn every issue related to race into racism even when none was implied.
The man said he found the situation funny. What hate was there ? None. What attempt at being mean spirited was there? None.

Is he in anyway generalizing black people? No. He just finds this ridiculous scenerio funny because how often does it come up? Everybody is so tense about race, that this is just like a powder keg set off by some jerk off clerk who probably wished to all mighty God they could take back what he or she said over the PA.

When the rest of humanity can laugh at something and you can't, chances are the problem is YOU.

I doubt that everyone is laughing regarding this situation. I STILL don't find the crap funny.

Good night!

Olive Oil Goombah
03-18-2010, 04:55 PM
Gavin do you not eat watermelons because you are afraid white people are laughing at you?

I went into the supermarket and I was just about to purchase oranged juice, but I noticed they had watermelon juice. Its new. I bought it.

WOuld you have been embarassed to go to a check out aisle with a white clerk?

So you guys like watermelons, so what? I never saw what was wrong with it.

You guys like fried chicken...so what?

I like fucking pasta...i like veal parmigiana.

Blacks who don't take pride in fried chicken and watermelon are either from the suburbs or gay

Rollo
03-18-2010, 04:56 PM
I doubt that everyone is laughing regarding this situation. I STILL don't find the crap funny.

And I still find that depressing.

beautifulrock
03-18-2010, 04:57 PM
Ironman Moa, no need to turn your tiny dick into something racial, c'mon now

IrOnMaN
03-18-2010, 05:00 PM
Gavin do you not eat watermelons because you are afraid white people are laughing at you?

I went into the supermarket and I was just about to purchase oranged juice, but I noticed they had watermelon juice. Its new. I bought it.

WOuld you have been embarassed to go to a check out aisle with a white clerk?

So you guys like watermelons, so what? I never saw what was wrong with it.

You guys like fried chicken...so what?

I like fucking pasta...i like veal parmigiana.

Blacks who don't take pride in fried chicken and watermelon are either from the suburbs or gay

Because people don't want to be judged and laughed at.

It's like Mexicans and tacos. I only heard ONE shitty joke about Mexicans and tacos but not as much as I heard about black people and fried chicken.

It's the history of racism that's repeating itself. It's just another weak way to make blacks feel bad about themselves.

IrOnMaN
03-18-2010, 05:02 PM
Ironman Moa, no need to turn your tiny dick into something racial, c'mon now

Here we go with the constant immature bullshit. And PROVE that I have a small dick.

Lol.

beautifulrock
03-18-2010, 05:06 PM
You said it yourself, although I bet you went back and furiously erased those posts.

I believe you were trying to disprove the stereotype that all black men have enormous penises, which by the way was hilarious. You did realize you were ethering yourself when you said you had an "unusually small dick" right?

IrOnMaN
03-18-2010, 05:08 PM
You said it yourself, although I bet you went back and furiously erased those posts.

I never said that.

beautifulrock
03-18-2010, 05:10 PM
Sure you did, you said having a below average dick was nothing to be ashamed of, look at the Japanese. I was impressed with your frankness and honesty regarding the fact that you have a minuscule cock.

IrOnMaN
03-18-2010, 05:18 PM
Sure you did, you said having a below average dick was nothing to be ashamed of, look at the Japanese. I was impressed with your frankness and honesty regarding the fact that you have a minuscule cock.

Oh! Now you're just making up stuff because you can't prove any of that. Ok, Brock. WOW!

Olive Oil Goombah
03-18-2010, 05:19 PM
Because people don't want to be judged and laughed at.

It's like Mexicans and tacos. I only heard ONE shitty joke about Mexicans and tacos but not as much as I heard about black people and fried chicken.

It's the history of racism that's repeating itself. It's just another weak way to make blacks feel bad about themselves.

they dont mind being judged when the Big Dick generalization gets thrown around..

I mean that one is really working in your favor ironman...it at least gets u in the door until they realize u have a small dinger.

Teh KillaBee
03-18-2010, 05:20 PM
It's like when a marry couple argues and one of them calls their spouse a bitch, cunt, ass, etc. Be an adult for once.

be an adult for once an don't drown yourself in a tear soaked pillow tonight

Teh KillaBee
03-18-2010, 05:25 PM

I believe you were trying to disprove the stereotype that all black men have enormous penises, which by the way was hilarious. You did realize you were ethering yourself when you said you had an "unusually small dick" right?

ahahahahahahhaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHahA!!!!!!!! !!!

this is getting better than his fantasia thread

IrOnMaN
03-18-2010, 05:33 PM
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f263/Ironman45316/Power.jpg?t=1268955128 (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:void%280%29;)

Are you fucking happy now?! I can't believe I have to post a picture of my shit in order to shut you faggots up! And this is me!

Teh KillaBee
03-18-2010, 05:37 PM
hahahahahaha I've seen bigger dicks on a Chihuahua

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-18-2010, 05:55 PM
this nigga rly jst posted his dick.....? whoa

Mumm Ra
03-18-2010, 05:57 PM
what the fuck just happened

Lex Lugor
03-18-2010, 05:58 PM
what happened to the day when posting your pale ass ASS was shamed for its excessiveness?:no:

this man had to get a hardon looking at brocks post to take a picture of his wiener to prove something on the internet... wow...

wow

Mumm Ra
03-18-2010, 05:59 PM
all i know is sid is gonna have a hayday chasin that sack around

Lex Lugor
03-18-2010, 06:01 PM
*clears throat* so yea, um, black people chased outta walmart, fucked up eh?

Lex Lugor
03-18-2010, 06:04 PM
*reads the sig*
*laughs hysterically*

Dr Sleepwalker
03-18-2010, 06:10 PM
I don't know what's more concerning.

The fact that some negro took someone making fun of his cock size serious enough to strip down and take a pic of his penis.,

OR..

The fact that some asian/or white kid, couldn't take an internet forum telling him his penis was small, so he saved a picture of a negro's dick in a desperate attempt to prove the wutangcorp population wrong.

Very faggy maneuver. Also doesn't help that you exposed yourself as a sensitive clitboy that can't take race humor.

Wierdest shit I've experienced on this forum so far.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-18-2010, 06:11 PM
fucking shit iron man just took the biggest interweb L ive ever seen and he did it to himself

Teh KillaBee
03-18-2010, 06:14 PM
was only a matter of time really

Rollo
03-18-2010, 06:18 PM
I don't know what's more concerning.

The fact that some negro took someone making fun of his cock size serious enough to strip down and take a pic of his penis.,

OR..

The fact that some asian/or white kid, couldn't take an internet forum telling him his penis was small, so he saved a picture of a negro's dick in a desperate attempt to prove the wutangcorp population wrong.

Very faggy maneuver. Also doesn't help that you exposed yourself as a sensitive clitboy that can't take race humor.

Wierdest shit I've experienced on this forum so far.

This is what I meant earlier.
He can't laugh at life.... It's sad.
Everything is serious and offensive even when it's not intended to be.

Poor guy lol

Olive Oil Goombah
03-18-2010, 06:20 PM
no u just didnt....wow...wtf

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-18-2010, 06:36 PM
this thread took a weird turn.

Mumm Ra
03-18-2010, 06:37 PM
a little to the left

Olive Oil Goombah
03-18-2010, 06:55 PM
Lmao

Olive Oil Goombah
03-18-2010, 06:58 PM
shit looked like ET's neck with scoleosis

u should have just showed us a picture of this and compared, but u went all out Ironman

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.scifisquad.com/media/2009/11/et.jpg

11th Chamber
03-18-2010, 07:03 PM
dude got hard for other dudes on a Wu Tang forum?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-18-2010, 07:07 PM
really...was he crankin it thinkin...'ill show them!'

ALCATRAZ
03-18-2010, 07:46 PM
niggaz is crazy

beautifulrock
03-18-2010, 08:12 PM
Holy fucking shit! I leave the forum for two hours and niggaz is postin' dicks! You win, Ironman, you win. I take back all the shit I said about you having no sense of humor. Epic shit.

Sicka than aidZ
03-18-2010, 08:23 PM
my homiez are black, they own walmart in bellingham

SKAMPOE
03-19-2010, 01:30 AM
buahahahahahahaa werd
shit looked like ET's neck with scoleosis

u should have just showed us a picture of this and compared, but u went all out Ironman

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.scifisquad.com/media/2009/11/et.jpg
lmao

Heavy Ammunition
03-19-2010, 01:33 AM
He should of wrote beautifulrock on his wiener or somethin. That would of been gold.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-19-2010, 04:00 AM
fucking shit iron man just took the biggest interweb L ive ever seen and he did it to himself

haha, it's always the way.

Queen Of Poetry
03-19-2010, 06:37 AM
Oh my.........from blacks told to leave Walmart to a penis being posted............LOL

WTF!

Mai Wang Tu Phat
03-19-2010, 06:53 AM
...damn

This is...I don't even know.

Only on Wu-Corp.

GZAjector
03-20-2010, 12:58 PM
how is it that someone has been arrested for this "crime", yet ironman remains free?

Teen charged in NJ Walmart racial comment case

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_wal_mart_racial_comment

check two
03-20-2010, 10:42 PM
They found out who got on the intercom and I heard the teen was black. lol

WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) -- A 16-year-old boy patronizing a Walmart store in southern New Jersey took over the public-address system and ordered black people to leave, angering customers and prompting company leaders to apologize, police said Saturday.

Police said the boy, whose name is not being released because he is a juvenile, went on the intercom at Walmart's Washington Township store Sunday evening and calmly announced: "Attention, Walmart customers: All black people, leave the store now."

The teen was arrested Friday on charges of harassment and bias intimidation. Authorities said he was released to the custody of his parents; they did not know whether he had a lawyer.

"This was an extremely disturbing event on many levels," Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton said at a news conference. "Any statements like these that can cause harm or grave concern must be addressed as quickly we possibly can."

Dalton said the case would be handled in juvenile court in neighboring Atlantic County, where the boy lives. He would not say whether the boy has a criminal record, citing the teen's age, and would not disclose the teen's race, saying that did not factor into the investigation.

Authorities would not say whether the announcement was planned or made impulsively. Police said they were also investigating a teenage boy who accompanied the suspect to the store, but they had not charged the other boy.

Although a manager quickly went on the intercom system and apologized for the remark, many customers expressed their anger to store management. Some community members said Saturday that they've heard reports of similar incidents happening at the store in recent months that were not reported to police.

"We are concerned about that, and we're looking into these incidents. We want to work with the community to make sure these types of incidents don't happen," said Loretta Winters, president of the Gloucester County chapter of the NAACP.

Winters said she hopes the boy will get counseling and be educated about sensitivity so he can understand the consequences of his actions.

"I'm assuming this person didn't realize how hurtful his comments were," she said.

Officials for Bentonville, Ark.-based Wal-Mart Stores Inc. said the announcement was "unacceptable," and Dalton praised the company for its strong cooperation in the investigation.

"We're pleased this matter is resolved," Walmart spokesman David Tovar said in a statement issued after the news conference. "We have updated our intercom system at this store to prevent this from happening again. We again apologize to all of our customers and associates who had to listen to something so offensive."

The incident was the latest in a series of problems the retailer has had in its dealings with minorities and women.

There have been several past instances of black customers claiming they were treated unfairly at Walmart stores, and the company faced lawsuits alleging that women were passed over in favor of men for pay raises and promotions.

In February 2009, the retailer paid $17.5 million to settle a class action lawsuit alleging racial discrimination in its hiring of truck drivers.

And the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission sued the company in May 2009, claiming some Hispanic employees at a Sam's Club subsidiary in California were subjected to a hostile work environment. That suit alleges managers failed to stop repeated verbal harassment, including the use of derogatory words, against employees of Mexican descent.

However, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People has said the company has worked hard in recent years to show it cares about diversity.

-news.yahoo.com

GZAjector
03-20-2010, 11:56 PM
i'm gonna bet that kid was black as well, since now they're saying that race isn't factoring into the investigation.

i think when this whole story broke, it happened before the police had a chance to view the security tapes and everyone was so sure that it was going to be a white motherfucker that when they saw the evidence that it was a young african american male, it was too late not to pursue charges, so they had to make an arrest to appease the calls for blood. but since it was a black teenager, the charges will be dropped. then in a rage, he collapsed, and his heart no longer beat. wow.

either that, or they'll say he was white, when he was really black.

the tables have turned. the tables have turned.

RzaRectum
03-23-2010, 02:39 AM
LMA:lmao:!

Living-jism
03-24-2010, 02:08 AM
holy fuck! I love this forum! LOL

RzaRectum
03-24-2010, 07:09 AM
I see the homothug stratosphere is gaining mainstream momentum from the WuTang Forum. The N9NE Genitals would be proud.

check two
05-04-2014, 12:37 PM
classic thread

ShaDynasty
05-04-2014, 12:59 PM
Lmao Ironman can you post a pic after the gender reassignment surgery?

GZAjector
05-04-2014, 01:08 PM
lol jesus

fucking ironyam

John Nash
05-04-2014, 03:16 PM
I remember sky blue danny kid was kicking some wu corp knowledge and said that's not actually ironman's dick, but maybe dannys just standing up for ironman.