PDA

View Full Version : Farrakhan speaks about Family & Homosexuality

LORD NOSE
03-19-2010, 07:47 PM
QrRBc-fWBgQ

Mic Tyson
03-19-2010, 08:53 PM
thats wassup. but yo whats the "attributes of god"?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-19-2010, 09:13 PM
I really dont understand why right wingers and Farrakhan dont get along

RALPH WIGGUM
03-20-2010, 10:25 AM
This could as easily have been a sarah palin speech.

LORD NOSE
03-20-2010, 10:48 AM
This could as easily have been a sarah palin speech.

what do you think these kids would say about the speech ?

SoDLzcT6IRM

thats wassup. but yo whats the "attributes of god"?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=0zL&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&ei=6eukS6iAJYHOsgPOu4ndDg&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&ved=0CAUQBSgA&q=99+attributes+of+god&spell=1

RALPH WIGGUM
03-20-2010, 11:09 AM
what do you think these kids would say about the speech ?

SoDLzcT6IRM

Well I don't know I don't know anything about them all I see is a bucnh of kids dancing what do you mean?

LORD NOSE
03-20-2010, 11:18 AM
I see is a bucnh of kids dancing

if that's all you see, look closer, there is much more

LORD NOSE
03-20-2010, 11:20 AM
nTK8tGkyFgM

LORD NOSE
03-21-2010, 01:01 PM
you can post this but i cant say what i said? thats fucking ridiculous, your a hack...and i dare you to delete this shit, cuz im gonna copy and repost it everytime u do to expose ur stupid ass.

McGirt, as a liberal, dont waste your time with Sunny.....he is a wolf in sheep's clothing

hes a vagina in dick clothing.

don't post here anymore

RALPH WIGGUM
03-21-2010, 01:45 PM
I still don't undersatnd whats the deal with these kids, and I see nothing in that video that would allow me to guess what they would think of the speech. I never heard of the "firefuckerz" before, I do'nt know what it is, maybe you can expain

Nick, Im no liberal.

LORD NOSE
03-21-2010, 01:49 PM
I still don't undersatnd whats the deal with these kids, and I see nothing in that video that would allow me to guess what they would think of the speech. I never heard of the "firefuckerz" before, I do'nt know what it is, maybe you can expain

Nick, Im no liberal.

when i listened i heard something that made me want to share it

when you heard it, sarah palin came to mind

judging by the song and the dance moves in that video those kids were doing, how do you think they would view his speech ?

RALPH WIGGUM
03-21-2010, 02:03 PM
I'd say they probably wouldn't be much interested, and wouldn't like it, since they might not agree with the values the minister is promoting.

LORD NOSE
03-21-2010, 02:15 PM
since they might not agree with the values the minister is promoting.

awww

that's what i was looking for

the values The Minister is promoting

what are they and why wouldn't those kids agree with it ?

RALPH WIGGUM
03-21-2010, 03:21 PM
From the speech I heard, I'd say those values are : The woman/mother should stay home and not work to take care of her children, and homosexuality is a sin.
Those kids might not agree with it cause they could think ithey are values that do not fit in a way of life that is about having fun, and not caring about the consequences.
Now, I don't agree with these values either, but for other reasons. I think that a woman working is not at all an obstacle to a child's education. My mother worked all her life and I got raised perfectly. Behind evenry strong man you'll find a strong woman, and a strong woman does not only educates her children, but also benefits society, by working.
About homosexuality being a sin, I think its ridiculous. Some homosexuals aren't even feminine at all. They don't choose to be homosexuals, how could it be a sin?
The fact that those kids, who could be lost and uneducated may not agree with the speech doesn't make the speech right.

LORD NOSE
03-21-2010, 03:57 PM
From the speech I heard, I'd say those values are : The woman/mother should stay home and not work to take care of her children, and homosexuality is a sin.

after raising children for some years,what words of wisdom do you have to offer us concerning this ?

have you really looked at what exactly homosexuality is ?

I think that a woman working is not at all an obstacle to a child's education.

but are you married with children ?

My mother worked all her life and I got raised perfectly.

if you are not married with children, when you become married with children, you'll look back at your own childhood very very differently

Behind evenry strong man you'll find a strong woman, and a strong woman does not only educates her children, but also benefits society, by working.

lol - you do know that this society we live in is fucked up right ?

the society where a whole bunch of women are in the work place handling jackhammers at the work site

i know what it's like being left at home with only the TV and a book of matches

About homosexuality being a sin, I think its ridiculous. Some homosexuals aren't even feminine at all. They don't choose to be homosexuals, how could it be a sin?

some children are born obese also

what is a sin ?

is it something that you do that detaches you from a natural current of life ?

The fact that those kids, who could be lost and uneducated may not agree with the speech doesn't make the speech right.

true - and just because you don't agree with what's being said, doesn't make what's said wrong

Rollo
03-21-2010, 04:11 PM
I don't have any qualm with homosexuals.

Other than that, parents and their kids are becoming incredibly isolated.
Part of the problem is, parents treat their kids as adults. They aren't.
You can hand them a cell phone, tell them how to work the latest electronics, make money and drive a car, but that alone does not make you an adult.

I had to deal with a father who never wanted to be around, a mother who always worked and a stepfather who I tried on several occasions to beat to a pulp.

In regard to dealing with people, I am incredibly immature, antisocial and I used to be irreconcilably angry when not around people I am comfortable with. It created in me a sort of steely side that still comes out today, I can manipulate at will most of the time but then I'll still say the most negative shit you can imagine on occasions that don't call for it.

It's a process day to day, my family never did anything to try and break me of this behavior. Mostly because I did my best to not show it around them. To keep them at a distance.

There is no more painful a feeling then knowing you've let the bonds that make you you slip away and that a woman you admired as your mother is now a stranger to you.

RALPH WIGGUM
03-21-2010, 04:19 PM
after raising children for some years,what words of wisdom do you have to offer us concerning this ?

have you really looked at what exactly homosexuality is ?

but are you married with children ?

if you are not married with children, when you become married with children, you'll look back at your own childhood very very differently

Im not married with children, but I don't think that excludes from having an opinion on family. And if I do look at my childhood differently when I got children of my own, I don't think Ill be regretting it, Ill probably see it as a model of education.
I know what homosexuality is, I know homosexual people, I don't see them as sinners.

lol - you do know that this society we live in is fucked up right ?

the society where a whole bunch of women are in the work place handling jackhammers at the work site

i know what it's like being left at home with only the TV and a book of matches

lol yeah I do, but its not cause of women working, its cause of the type of work people in general have to do. Sure now kids come home from school throw their bags on the floor cause aint nobody telling them to do their homework, but thats not cause their mother works (often the mother doesn't work, she just watching TV too), its cause parents don't know how to educate their child.
What Im saying is, women working is not the problem, education is. People expect teachers to raise their children, and they lose responsibility, but work doesn't make them lose responsibility, that fucked up society does.

some children are born obese also

what is a sin ?

is it something that you do that detaches you from a natural current of life ?

Children born obese? Then its a illness, and you can't say being sick is a sin.

A sin is an action of free will, that is against the natural laws of human beings.

true - and just because you don't agree with what's being said, doesn't make what's said wrong

No, it just makes it wrong to me.

SID
03-21-2010, 04:28 PM
Farrakan always smashes it, he's definetly got a place with the traditional arbrahmic god if it exists.

LORD NOSE
03-21-2010, 05:32 PM
I don't have any qualm with homosexuals.

Other than that, parents and their kids are becoming incredibly isolated.
Part of the problem is, parents treat their kids as adults. They aren't.
You can hand them a cell phone, tell them how to work the latest electronics, make money and drive a car, but that alone does not make you an adult.

I had to deal with a father who never wanted to be around, a mother who always worked and a stepfather who I tried on several occasions to beat to a pulp.

In regard to dealing with people, I am incredibly immature, antisocial and I used to be irreconcilably angry when not around people I am comfortable with. It created in me a sort of steely side that still comes out today, I can manipulate at will most of the time but then I'll still say the most negative shit you can imagine on occasions that don't call for it.

It's a process day to day, my family never did anything to try and break me of this behavior. Mostly because I did my best to not show it around them. To keep them at a distance.

There is no more painful a feeling then knowing you've let the bonds that make you you slip away and that a woman you admired as your mother is now a stranger to you.

i'm feelin this

Im not married with children, but I don't think that excludes from having an opinion on family.

i hope that you didn't take my post as me talking down to you

And if I do look at my childhood differently when I got children of my own, I don't think Ill be regretting it, Ill probably see it as a model of education.

lol - there may be a bit of both

I know what homosexuality is, I know homosexual people, I don't see them as sinners.

the scriptures says everyones a sinner, right

when explaining to your son the pleasures and pains of sex, will you tell him he has a choice to pick from men or women ?

is bestiality a sin ?

if i fall in love with a horse, should the state permit me to marry it in a church ?

i'm not bashing the person in this Condition, they are still family

and who am i to push him or her aside because they are gay ?

but when looking at the conditioning and programming

and the trauma that often lead to these conditions,
you see it as that, a preference,choice,molding etc......

and i'm sure there are rare cases of those who show very early signs
well not so rare
but since i know their mothers background, i can see why that would be ....

there is no order and they have made it an art and the style to be out of order -

now who is this they ..

another thread

lol yeah I do, but its not cause of women working, its cause of the type of work people in general have to do.

work is work - you leave the house, go to work, you're spending 8 hours at work.... it can and has worked and we have survived - see that, Survived It _ if you are a mother that is all alone, that is hard times - but if you got aunties,and uncles, grandmothers that can care for you, it can work
if you have reliable friends, it can work - but there are some of us who had none of that -

Sure now kids come home from school throw their bags on the floor cause aint nobody telling them to do their homework, but thats not cause their mother works (often the mother doesn't work, she just watching TV too), its cause parents don't know how to educate their child.

lol - that's what i'm trying to tell you - children don't come with an instruction manual - neither does marriage - everyone says what they would do - everyone has an opinion

What Im saying is, women working is not the problem, education is. People expect teachers to raise their children, and they lose responsibility, but work doesn't make them lose responsibility, that fucked up society does.

right

going to work and sending your children to P.S.151 for most of the day is a part of it - we would love to feel comfortable with that if only we can just make more money - but how many million people say that a day - what is their story -

Children born obese? Then its a illness, and you can't say being sick is a sin.

A sin is an action of free will, that is against the natural laws of human beings.

i agree

if everything was already written and predestined, how much of a choice would we have in living it out

No, it just makes it wrong to me.

Peace

RALPH WIGGUM
03-22-2010, 12:28 PM
Fair.
Altho, being in love with a horse is totally different from being in love with another human being, two beings of different species mating, thats unnatural.
I won't tell my son he can choose between man and woman, thats something I think kids need to find out for themselves. I wouldn't want my son to be gay, I just wouldn't think hes a sinner or a sick individual.
I don't know, its like when we were kids, there was always a kid who was more feminine, who always hung out with girls you know what I mean? And he wasn't conditionned, he just felt better that way. And he wasn't always gay either, you got dudes that you think are the toughest motherfukers, and then they tell you they're gay. I know the shit surrounding this, about the old guy corrupting a young mind into homosexuality, but I think thats wrong, I tihnk some people are just homosexuals they way others are heterosexuals.
And we've established its not a sin, since a sin is an action of free will, and they do not have a choice, cause if they did, they wouldn't have to hide it.
And about what you said about some of us not having reliable friends, thats the problem too, not women working, but people not being able to work without jeopardizing their children's education. Everybody needs a family, and thats not only a father and a mother, its a grandfather and a grandmother to tell about the old days, and to help out. I agree with the minister when he says the family is under attack, I just don't agree with what is the attack.
Peace.

LORD NOSE
03-22-2010, 01:20 PM
Fair.
Altho, being in love with a horse is totally different from being in love with another human being, two beings of different species mating, thats unnatural.

why ?

i can't mate with a horse just like i can't mate with a man

I won't tell my son he can choose between man and woman, thats something I think kids need to find out for themselves.

guidance is always a plus when dealing with these issues

I wouldn't want my son to be gay, I just wouldn't think hes a sinner or a sick individual.

so why wouldn't you want him to be gay ?

I don't know, its like when we were kids, there was always a kid who was more feminine, who always hung out with girls you know what I mean? And he wasn't conditionned,

but he was/is conditioned - you just didn't watch and study how he was conditioned to be that way

he just felt better that way. And he wasn't always gay either, you got dudes that you think are the toughest motherfukers, and then they tell you they're gay. I know the shit surrounding this, about the old guy corrupting a young mind into homosexuality, but I think thats wrong, I tihnk some people are just homosexuals they way others are heterosexuals.

so you are saying that it's natural to be gay
that people are just born like that

And we've established its not a sin, since a sin is an action of free will, and they do not have a choice, cause if they did, they wouldn't have to hide it.

you said it wasn't a sin - they don't have to hide

And about what you said about some of us not having reliable friends, thats the problem too, not women working, but people not being able to work without jeopardizing their children's education. Everybody needs a family, and thats not only a father and a mother, its a grandfather and a grandmother to tell about the old days, and to help out. I agree with the minister when he says the family is under attack, I just don't agree with what is the attack.
Peace.

he said the family is being attacked and he pointed out one weapon being that "They" purposely took the woman out of the home and put her in the work place to break up our families

it's not that you don't agree, you don't understand

RALPH WIGGUM
03-22-2010, 02:57 PM
You can't compare a man mating with a horse and a man mating witha man or a woman mating with a woman. Man and woman belong to the same specy, its totally different and the allegory does not work.
I wouldn't care if my son was gay, I just meant I wouldn't tell him you can be gay or anything, cause that just confuses kids, if he is he is, thats all, and it would be all good.
I am saying its natural to be gay, its not something you catch, its not something you choose, its something you are, just like we're heterosexuals, its the same.
I understood what he said, and I don't think "they" took the woman out of the home on prupose, its the people's duty to make the country work when there is a war. War is never a good thing for families, but countries don't make warsto destroy their own families. Moreover, women wanted to have the right to work, thats how they got it.
I said what was a sin, I said its an action of free will, and you agreed. Now if you agree to that but you still think, like the Minister that homosexuality is a sin, it means you think its a choice. So I have to ask you this : If homosexuals choose to be homosexuals, how come they can't decide not to be homosexuals? When I choose to do something, I can always decide not to do it anymore, why can't they? What/who is stopping them?

Regulas
03-22-2010, 03:56 PM
If homosexuality is unnatural, why is it that so many species of animals display gay, bisexual and even transgendered behaviour, despite not having free will and being driven by instinct?

And why is it that most everyone tries to ignore these facts a'la a fox news "journalist"?

Progress will come much sooner if we focus on the similarities rather than the differences.

Rollo
03-22-2010, 04:28 PM
Referencing other species sexual behavior is irrelevant to the issue.
Other species self replicate, but if a human self replicated somehow, I'd call that unnatural.

I don't know whether sexuality is a choice, suppose it's an unconscious choice, is it something we can ever really establish?

Regulas
03-22-2010, 04:38 PM
Referencing other species sexual behavior is irrelevant to the issue.
Other species self replicate, but if a human self replicated somehow, I'd call that unnatural.

I don't know whether sexuality is a choice, suppose it's an unconscious choice, is it something we can ever really establish?

To use the terms natural and unnatural is referencing nature(physical reality including animals) itself.

Not to mention that the thread starter- Sunny used mating with a horse in his argument.

Perhaps other terms are required...

Rollo
03-22-2010, 04:43 PM
To use the terms natural and unnatural is referencing nature(physical reality including animals) itself.

Perhaps other terms are required...

Semantics aside, I don't think lesser species being gay establishes a moral basis for us being gay. Animals also hump dead corpses. Society doesn't consider that moral so...

Personally, I don't believe in the absolutely polarizing view of gay or straight as much as I do leaning heavier on one end or the other. I just don't think it's right to claim things simply because you FEEL they are correct. It either is or isn't. If you don't know the answer for fact, it's best to stay on the fence.

Regulas
03-22-2010, 05:06 PM
Semantics aside, I don't think lesser species being gay establishes a moral basis for us being gay. Animals also hump dead corpses. Society doesn't consider that moral so...

Personally, I don't believe in the absolutely polarizing view of gay or straight as much as I do leaning heavier on one end or the other. I just don't think it's right to claim things simply because you FEEL they are correct. It either is or isn't. If you don't know the answer for fact, it's best to stay on the fence.

I don't think "society's" "moral" is reason enough to discredit the obvious equilibrium that exists in nature.

I also find it interesting when groups who have had more than their fair share of suffering, injustice and inequality; rise-up, overcome and trancsend those conditons only to come together and subject other groups to the same treatment.

I'm black and I know firsthand that the struggles of race far outweigh the difficulties of being gay, but how does critisizing, judging and making polices against something/someone who has little to no effect on your life make you a better person. How does this seperate you from the people who made life hell for your ancestors?

Rollo
03-22-2010, 05:47 PM
I don't think "society's" "moral" is reason enough to discredit the obvious equilibrium that exists in nature.

Societal morals are what define the norm and the natural in regard to humanity.
For better or worse, we have our own thoughts and ideals that surpass natural order for lesser species.
That's what makes us human.

As for the black aspect, I'm bleach white so I couldn't tell you lol
I have no interest in gay issues, if you love someone you're going to do what you're going to do.
Whether it's a choice or not or something shaped by things we can help, I have no idea.
That's all I'm getting at.

Uncle Steezo
03-22-2010, 06:14 PM
personally, i have talked this topic to death.
here is the summary.

you can't make a baby out of doo doo.
you can't make a baby with a strap-on
you need a man and a woman to raise a child.

that is the natural order of things.

Rollo
03-22-2010, 06:18 PM
Yeah but I can't make a baby from getting head, you wouldn't dare say oral is unnatural.

*Gays also anal douche from my understanding, so doo doo isn't a part of their .... orientation? ordeal? Whatever!

Olive Oil Goombah
03-22-2010, 06:30 PM
Sunny be tryin to mate with his palm all da time, y he so against things u caint mate wit??

Regulas
03-22-2010, 07:12 PM
personally, i have talked this topic to death.
here is the summary.

you can't make a baby out of doo doo.
you can't make a baby with a strap-on
you need a man and a woman to raise a child.

that is the natural order of things.

Living on the west coast of canada, I don't often come across people who are aware of the 'word', so forgive my ignorance but, if the laws are based on observances in nature and matter/existance are god in it's multitude of forms, why is it unnatural for some humans to function as many animals naturally do? Is it mandated that we must procreate? Isn't the 'self' that we are supposed to identify with the same one that drives the instinctive faculties of the animal kingdom?

Observations of nature have left me to believe that the homosexuality issue is more about opinion/ignorance/fear than anything else, but I am open to the possability of being wrong.

Mumm Ra
03-22-2010, 08:37 PM
why is it unnatural for some humans to function as many animals naturally do?
you want to live like an animal? more power to ya
its natural for a human to function like a human
its natural for an animal to function like an animal

Is it mandated that we must procreate? Isn't the 'self' that we are supposed to identify with the same one that drives the instinctive faculties of the animal kingdom?i don't think so - but i cant say for you or anyone else

Observations of nature have left me to believe that the homosexuality issue is more about opinion/ignorance/fear than anything else, but I am open to the possability of being wrong.i think it was wunded fox who had a thread a while back, showing scientific evidence of how almost ALL 'homosexual' behavior in the animal kingdom is the result of false identity - failure to know what they're doing. and something else....i forgot - can anyone find that thread?

anyhoo

being born blind is not natural
using a screw driver to cut your sandwich is not natural
things are created with their respective counterparts in mind, even in nature
a penis' sole purpose is to impregnate a woman....there's really no other function it has
its not natural to insert it in a man's butt

Uncle Steezo
03-23-2010, 01:27 AM
what mumm ra said. lol not much to add there. well maybe this...

Isn't the 'self' that we are supposed to identify with the same one that drives the instinctive faculties of the animal kingdom?

there are interconnected layers to consciousness.
at the bottom there is the animus- or life, the animating spark.
then there are base faculties that make up the one you mentioned, instinct.

then there are higher levels like intuition(thought), imagination, will, and the ability to program one's own behavior.

then there is balance, which is closely tied to justice, the maintenance of moral balance.

then there is spiritual power, wisdom, unity and peace.

Regulas
03-23-2010, 03:07 PM
what mumm ra said. lol not much to add there. well maybe this...

there are interconnected layers to consciousness.
at the bottom there is the animus- or life, the animating spark.
then there are base faculties that make up the one you mentioned, instinct.

then there are higher levels like intuition(thought), imagination, will, and the ability to program one's own behavior.

then there is balance, which is closely tied to justice, the maintenance of moral balance.

then there is spiritual power, wisdom, unity and peace.

Thank you, that was what I was looking for.

Would it be safe to say that: Although homosexuality, bisexuality and transgenderism occur in nature, they are not the optimum 'modes of opperation' for those species or animals in general. And since the overall goal of man is to bring their being to the highest 'mode of operation', homosexuality is opposed to that endeavour?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-23-2010, 04:11 PM
so blowjobs, pulling out, handjobs, kissing, eating pussy and anal sex with a woman are also not natural.

dude just get over it....there are always going to be gays around. It only increases the chances of your genetic survival.

Maybe it is natural and its a biological means of population control.

Rollo
03-23-2010, 06:38 PM
so pulling out, and anal sex with a woman are also not natural.

Correct. Pulling out is a form of mental retardation, condoms or head are the only natural forms of birth control.
Anal is not natural. If your girl enjoys anal and doesn't slash your face open for trying it on her, she's fucked up.

It might be biological, it might not.
As for genetic survival, please... no one really cares about that.
You won't be there to see it.
There is no need to continue the species within you.
Sex is simply fun, that's why we do it.

No need for competitive breeding, pus isn't a high commodity that is hard to get to.
There's around seven billion people on earth, it didn't get that way because we're picky.

WARPATH
03-24-2010, 12:23 PM
In the battle of a hundred slain, Red Cloud tied a man in full female regalia (wearing a dress) on a horse with his hands bound and blind folded. He slapped the horse and as it rode out, Calvary started shooting at the man. The horse ran back.....Red Cloud asked him how many. He raised his fingers signaling about 10. Red Cloud said that wasn't enough and he slapped the horse again. This time when the horse came back he asked how many, and this time the man said about 30.

Red Cloud said this still wasn't enough, so he slapped the horse again. This time when the horse came back the man signaled about 50. This still wasn't right so Red Cloud slapped the horse again. More Calvary began to fire at the man on the horse. This final time when the man came back he signaled that there approximately 90. This brought out the Calvary that sprung the trap...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bb/Fetterman_monument.jpg

Homosexuals are a natural part of this world. They are different from "normal" (hetero sexual) people because they are born different. They have spiritual power that "normal" people don't have. They are usually outcasts in most cultures.

Back before the Bible and Koran and popular culture told you it was cool to be afraid of and bash homosexuals, most homosexuals had a peaceful existence doing women's work. Their spiritual power was recognized and they helped teach people about themselves and about life.

Rollo
03-26-2010, 05:44 PM
Homosexuals are a natural part of this world.

They are different from "normal" (hetero sexual) people because they are born different.

And the basis of that is what exactly?
Psychopathy is experieneced and has been experienced since the beginning of humanity.
Doesn't make it natural.....

They have spiritual power

Again, what's the basis?

Back before the Bible and Koran and popular culture told you it was cool to be afraid of and bash homosexuals

Not too many people fear homosexuals, some people just don't care for them.
Back before the Bible, the Koran were written and popular culture told us to feel bad for holding negative opinions on certain personality traits, people hated homosexuals.

Many ancient Latin American tribes considered homosexuality an abberation.
As did the many of the Northern Pagan Europeans.

People have the right to be who they are.
Some people genuinely dissapprove of homosexuality, who are you to say that conviction is purely out of fear or a need to fit in?

check two
03-26-2010, 05:50 PM
Humans are animals and one of the most savage of them all.

Rollo
03-26-2010, 05:55 PM
Humans are animals

Animals lack conceptual thought and civility.
Some people do, but only as a result of abnormality, such as psychosis or mental retardation.

Unless of course you're making the argument that we descend from animals?

Living-jism
03-26-2010, 09:06 PM
Religious homophobic mafuckahs.

WARPATH
03-26-2010, 11:02 PM
Psychopathy is experieneced and has been experienced since the beginning of humanity.
Doesn't make it natural.....

That's not what an overwhelming number of people are claiming.

I have a lesbian cousin. We've known she was a lesbian since she hit puberty. There is nothing different about her up bringing then her sisters.

Stop promoting prejudice.

Not too many people fear homosexuals, some people just don't care for them.
Back before the Bible, the Koran were written and popular culture told us to feel bad for holding negative opinions on certain personality traits, people hated homosexuals.

Many ancient Latin American tribes considered homosexuality an abberation.
As did the many of the Northern Pagan Europeans.

So some cultures started hating gays before the bible.

We were either monkeys that would often have same sex relationships that evolved over a million years into humans that have same sex relationships...

OR

We were created by some "GOD" who made us complex different individuals.

OR

We were created by some homo phobe GOD, who didn't have the knowledge ( in his infinite wisdom) to abolish homosexuality from the world. Because of course we all know that....God hates fags.

People have the right to be who they are.
Some people genuinely disapprove of homosexuality, who are you to say that conviction is purely out of fear or a need to fit in?People don't go to war with each other because they disapprove of some other countries policies. They go to war out of insecurity and to gain power. That goes for anyone trying hurt someone else.

Gays have never fit in. It's a fucking conundrum. I'm not promoting homosexuality, it's just that people don't wake up one day and decide their going to have a sexual relationship with someone of the same sex unless they're born that way.

I don't know what kind of behavior you engage in that would make you think someone could "turn gay."

Rollo
03-26-2010, 11:37 PM
That's not what an overwhelming number of people are claiming.

I have a lesbian cousin. We've known she was a lesbian since she hit puberty. There is nothing different about her up bringing then her sisters.

Stop promoting prejudice.

I know people who have been psychopaths since before puberty, that still doesn't make their condition natural......

Concensus means nothing. Something is either correct or incorrect.

I am not promoting prejudice, rather you are.
You have taken a statement from a person you have a biased liking toward and turned it into a soap box.
Prove to me empirically homosexuality is something that cannot be helped.
I am not interested in unfalsifiable claims.
Objective inquiry rules over all. There is no room in the world to make unfalsifiable, unconfirmable claims and people who declare those claims to be truths like you have, are the worst bigots of all.

Socially, it is inexcusable to stop humanity's desire to question.
I have the right to question even if it pisses you off.

So some cultures started hating gays before the bible.

We were either monkeys

Not even obsolete classical Darwinian theory states you came from monkeys.
Only that you shared an ancestor with them.
Re-take evolutionary Biology 101 some time.

OR

We were created by some "GOD" who made us complex different individuals.

Is that to imply God's creation cannot evolve? Cannot rise to higher morals and ethics? I'm sorry, your rational contradicts itself.

You believe in universal common ancestory through the ridiculously complex process of biological evolution but not in the easy to understand, far more reasonable reality of sociological evolution?

OR

We were created by some homo phobe GOD,
who didn't have the knowledge ( in his infinite wisdom) to abolish homosexuality from the world. Because of course we all know that....God hates fags.

I have a better idea...
You were allowed to take liberties with this form you exist in now(whether by God or other circumstance)and at some point in time, you allowed the things around you to wear you into something other than your natural self.
Quite likely, because you yourself never took any time to build up any real fortitude as a man and instead allowed your intolerance for other people's differences to turn you into an uncomprehending, short sighted, overly self important pseudo intellectual, who just blindly assumes anyone who disagrees with you MUST be wrong.

And that anyone who doesn't like homosexuals MUST be a homophobe....

What sort of hypocrisy is this ?

You feel too much.

I don't know whether people turn gay or do not....
What I do know is, people should have the right to have an opinion that contradicts yours.
You aren't the fucking thought police and don't pretend to be.

check two
03-26-2010, 11:43 PM
Animals lack conceptual thought and civility.
Some people do, but only as a result of abnormality, such as psychosis or mental retardation.

Unless of course you're making the argument that we descend from animals?

Humans are a lot more savage in the degree they harm and kill each other. Humans like to kill for 'fun' and greed. Animals kill each other primarily to eat to survive.

People are born gay. There doesn't need to be a debate about it. Homophobic people are insecure with themselves or are brainwashed by a book or an entity that nobody knows is real or not.

Rollo
03-26-2010, 11:43 PM
People don't go to war with each other because they disapprove of some other countries policies. They go to war out of insecurity and to gain power. That goes for anyone trying hurt someone else.

Rubbish. The Israelis who invaded Uganda did so because of the cruelty of it's dictator.
The United States seperated from the most powerful empire on earth at the time because of the unfair taxes and the treatment as a back water shack by King George.

I am not interested in hurting anyone.
I am interested only in knowledge.
If that hurts people, tragic...

WARPATH
03-26-2010, 11:54 PM
Rubbish. The Israelis who invaded Uganda did so because of the cruelty of it's dictator.

Insecurity....

The United States seperated from the most powerful empire on earth at the time because of the unfair taxes and the treatment as a back water shack by King George.

Power.... The people that formed the united states wanted their own.

I am not interested in hurting anyone.
I am interested only in knowledge.
If that hurts people, tragic...

Then stop promoting ignorance.

Rollo
03-26-2010, 11:57 PM
Humans are a lot more savage in the degree they harm and kill each other. Humans like to kill for 'fun' and greed. Animals kill each other primarily to eat to survive.

Humans kill to survive far more than for fun and greed. But Killing itself isn't a savage act. Killing with purpose is one of the most beautiful and complex expressions we as a species have.
Of course, some haven't the stomach for it, honestly, I think that's far more repugnant than any war.

"Many people think the best way to escape war is to dwell upon it's horrors and to imprint them vividly on the minds of the younger generation.
They flaunt the grizzly photographs before their eyes. They feel their ears with tales of carnage; they dilate upon ineptitude of generals and admirals; they denounce the crime and insensate folly of human strife."
-
Winston Churchill

People are born gay.

Demonstrate it.
I don't care that you have an opinion but you can't say that for fact.
You don't know.

Name the gene, name the neurological condition tell me the science.
If you don't have it, then just keep your opinion and say "I think people are born gay."
Not just "People are born gay."
You aren't in a position to make such a claim.

Rollo
03-27-2010, 12:00 AM
Insecurity....

Are you retarded?
How did Uganda threaten Israel's national security?
Do I need to pull out a globe and show the national GDP's for each country to demonstrate to you how that is completely ridiculous?

Power.... The people that formed the united states wanted their own.

Bull shit.
They had more power under the crown and to say otherwise is ignorance.

I made a post to you before that one btw.

WARPATH
03-27-2010, 12:04 AM
Are you retarded?
How did Uganda threaten Israel's national security?
Do I need to pull out a globe and show the national GDP's for each country to demonstrate to you how that is completely ridiculous?

Bull shit.
They had more power under the crown and to say otherwise is ignorance.

I made a post to you before that one btw.

The same reason america keeps tabs on it's citzens through homeland security. Insecurity. Any power unchecked has the possibility to overturn governments. I doesn't matter if it's a civil war, or a war between nations.

I know people who have been psychopaths since before puberty, that still doesn't make their condition natural......

Concensus means nothing. Something is either correct or incorrect.

I am not promoting prejudice, rather you are.
You have taken a statement from a person you have a biased liking toward and turned it into a soap box.
Prove to me empirically homosexuality is something that cannot be helped.
I am not interested in unfalsifiable claims.
Objective inquiry rules over all. There is no room in the world to make unfalsifiable, unconfirmable claims and people who declare those claims to be truths like you have, are the worst bigots of all.

Socially, it is inexcusable to stop humanity's desire to question.
I have the right to question even if it pisses you off.

Not even obsolete classical Darwinian theory states you came from monkeys.
Only that you shared an ancestor with them.
Re-take evolutionary Biology 101 some time.

Is that to imply God's creation cannot evolve? Cannot rise to higher morals and ethics? I'm sorry, your rational contradicts itself.

You believe in universal common ancestory through the ridiculously complex process of biological evolution but not in the easy to understand, far more reasonable reality of sociological evolution?

I have a better idea...
You were allowed to take liberties with this form you exist in now(whether by God or other circumstance)and at some point in time, you allowed the things around you to wear you into something other than your natural self.
Quite likely, because you yourself never took any time to build up any real fortitude as a man and instead allowed your intolerance for other people's differences to turn you into an uncomprehending, short sighted, overly self important pseudo intellectual, who just blindly assumes anyone who disagrees with you MUST be wrong.

And that anyone who doesn't like homosexuals MUST be a homophobe....

What sort of hypocrisy is this ?

You feel too much.

I don't know whether people turn gay or do not....
What I do know is, people should have the right to have an opinion that contradicts yours.
You aren't the fucking thought police and don't pretend to be.

LOL

I wasn't speaking literally about evolution and you know it. I'm not going to try and insult your intelligence after that emo rant of "big vocabulary" us simple folks can't comprehend.

This has become counter productive. I'm not gonna debate someone that just ignores the data or tells someone else what they believe. I hope we can find ideas that we can agree on in the future. Peace.

Rollo
03-27-2010, 12:11 AM
LOL

I wasn't speaking literally about evolution and you know it.

You were speaking figuratively about evolution?
Given the context of your statement, that doesn't make sense.
I think you're uneducated.

I'm not going to try and insult your intelligence after that emo

Emo? You were the one crying about your gay relative.
What lovely tinted glasses you see the world through.

I'm not gonna debate someone that just ignores the data

There is no data supporting your claim.
There is no genetic basis for homosexuality at birth.
There is certainly no neurological evidence for born homosexuality either.

So what data did you present? A hypothetical relative who likely doesn't exist? Or may be full of shit? lol

Some fucking data that is...
I think your full of yourself.. So no, we likely won't agree on anything.
Good bye.

Uncle Steezo
03-27-2010, 01:38 PM
wow.
yall should just make out and get it over with.
i bet after a sweaty session of unbridled mansex, yall will agree that homosexuality is a natural conclusion to yall's heated exchange.

seriously tho.

anal and oral between a man and woman strengthens the natural bond between man and woman. the bond of male/female is the completion of human existence since humans are polarized along this axis.

check two
03-27-2010, 01:41 PM
Are some of the posters in here part of the Westboro Baptist Church? Just wondering.

LORD NOSE
03-27-2010, 01:41 PM
anal and oral between a man and woman strengthens the natural bond between man and woman. the bond of male/female is the completion of human existence since humans are polarized along this axis.

never heard about that anal and oral thing
how is this so ?

we now that sound shapes and brings to life everything
what force splits everything
school us on magnetism
is it magnetism ?

if it is natural for everything to have an opposite.........

Olive Oil Goombah
03-27-2010, 02:35 PM
apparently sunny has never gotten a blowjob from a woman

Rollo
03-27-2010, 05:08 PM
Are some of the posters in here part of the Westboro Baptist Church? Just wondering.

Nah, I think some might be from P flag though.

Jezus....
I don't get why it is people are so scared of the homosexual topic.
If you really believe your view, then why not wait for research or something other than "Well I think, therefor it is!"?

Meh... oh well...

WUnded Fox wow.
i bet after a sweaty session of unbridled mansex, yall will agree that homosexuality is a natural conclusion to yall's heated exchange.

I'm not heated, I enjoy picking apart things.
From view points, to life styles, to tech.
Just my personality.....
I can't take someone's word on something.
Disecting everything is fun.

Rollo
03-27-2010, 05:11 PM
anal and oral between a man and woman strengthens the natural bond between man and woman.

Straight women aren't good for anal.
They don't douche/enema, they don't even skip meals or clean out their ass in prep.
If you like the smell of shit, then yes, straight anal sex is great.
Otherwise, NO.

Oral on the other hand is like the only gift I know of I never feel like "been there done that..."

LORD NOSE
03-27-2010, 05:29 PM
You were speaking figuratively about evolution?
Given the context of your statement, that doesn't make sense.
I think you're uneducated.

Emo? You were the one crying about your gay relative.
What lovely tinted glasses you see the world through.

There is no data supporting your claim.
There is no genetic basis for homosexuality at birth.
There is certainly no neurological evidence for born homosexuality either.

So what data did you present? A hypothetical relative who likely doesn't exist? Or may be full of shit? lol

Some fucking data that is...
I think your full of yourself.. So no, we likely won't agree on anything.
Good bye.

without all the insults, you do good here

check two
03-27-2010, 06:45 PM
No straight women ever do enemas?

Rollo
03-27-2010, 07:22 PM
No straight women ever do enemas?

No, not in preparation for the back door.
Maybe if they're whores lol
I don't know about dykes though.

Uncle Steezo
03-27-2010, 08:10 PM
never heard about that anal and oral thing
how is this so ?

we now that sound shapes and brings to life everything
what force splits everything
school us on magnetism
is it magnetism ?

if it is natural for everything to have an opposite.........

from my experience, getting or giving oral is at times more intimate than penis/vagina penetration. it can be about submission, selfless pleasuring or an expression of love.

anal is definitely the final frontier for most women. tho we all know that some chix will let anybody run up in that asshole. but all things being equal, anal sex between a man and woman is all about trust.

intimacy and trust along with communication (exchange of information)= bond.

magnetism...
yin/yang energy?
female/male?

none of us are completely polarized in terms of being male or female. but the line is drawn at anatomy. you can be the most feminine man on earth but your energy is yang and it has been expressed in the physical form as a penis.

the yang energy vibrates thru the yin medium to bring things to life.

WARPATH
03-28-2010, 01:06 AM
wow.

seriously tho.

Jealousy? I remember we had a similar debate over a year ago. Somthing about your sister being gay.

I don't know if anal or oral sex strengthens the relationship, I do know most women don't' like people to know how much of a freak they are. The thought of you giving up their secret might make them think twice about breaking up with you.

Uncle Steezo
03-28-2010, 01:52 AM
hey i don't like anyone getting more m4m action than me.

yeah my sister is gay and i still tell her to this day that its dumb.

Mumm Ra
03-28-2010, 06:38 AM
there's a 25 year old girl on my facebook who i went to high school with who JUST came outta the closet
i hung around her and her boyfriend back in HS too
just seemed very odd

WARPATH
03-31-2010, 11:31 AM
Seriously though, aside from prison, what kind of experience do you need to go through to turn you gay? I mean do you guys ever look at another man's hairy ass and think "oh yeah I want to hit that!" Are you in the locker room blushing because you just saw something you like?

That shit just doesn't go down in a straight man's head.

Rollo
04-02-2010, 01:53 AM
I think it's funny we have a thread on a rap forum where people get offended about unpleasant feelings towards homosexuals... makes me think of this song..

S8QPV9Pwuuk

oDoUoSoKo
04-02-2010, 02:29 PM
makes me think ur a closet queer

LORD NOSE
04-02-2010, 02:42 PM
why are yall still talking about homosexuality ?

oDoUoSoKo
04-02-2010, 03:01 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/misc/navbits_finallink_ltr.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92696&page=5) Farrakhan speaks about Family & Homosexuality

Uncle Steezo
04-02-2010, 03:21 PM
I think it's funny we have a thread on a rap forum where people get offended about unpleasant feelings towards homosexuals... makes me think of this song..

S8QPV9Pwuuk
you may not realize it, but there are gay people on wucorp.

why are yall still talking about homosexuality ?
lol
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/misc/navbits_finallink_ltr.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92696&page=5) Farrakhan speaks about Family & Homosexuality
this^

sometimes i put gay shit in my thread titles cause it gets more views.
don't believe me?
put the word "dick" or "gay" or anything realted to dix or being gay in your next thread title and watch your thread go triple platinum.

make a overly gay thread like "i think dix in my throat would feel good if..."
and watch it go diamond.

just an observation.

i wonder if it works the same way in the record industry and hollywod.

LORD NOSE
04-02-2010, 03:23 PM

lol oh shit

Rollo
04-02-2010, 04:07 PM
makes me think ur a closet queer

Considering how hard you defended them in that raekwon thread, I have to ask wtf are you talking about?

I'm sure, but to get offended by people gay bashing on a rap site is like getting offended that klan rallies aren't culturally intigrated.
Gays aren't welcome in hiphop. Move on lol

DiGitalChamberz
04-02-2010, 04:13 PM
this thread>>> lmfao!!!!!!!!!!! imma need stitches...

check two
04-02-2010, 05:33 PM
If gays were more welcomed in hip hop, more of the rappers would be coming out of the closet.

LORD NOSE
04-02-2010, 09:56 PM
there are more gay men in Hip Hop and rap than you would wanna believe

Mic Tyson
04-02-2010, 10:03 PM

yea for real

http://i42.tinypic.com/f2rolw.jpg

Rollo
04-03-2010, 12:45 AM

I''m sure there is much faggotry in hiphop as a business. As a culture though? Go out as an openly gay artist and I'm sure your shit will sit on shelves.

check two
04-03-2010, 12:59 AM
Yeah, cause the gimmick of a typical rapper is to act tough and hardcore, so being gay wouldn't fit with the gimmick.

Rollo
04-03-2010, 01:02 AM
Yeah, cause the gimmick of a typical rapper is to act tough and hardcore, so being gay wouldn't fit with the gimmick.

Correct. Although, there is one rapper who manages to get away with it kind of...

http://www.thesunblog.com/frosting/033-kanye-west.jpg

check two
04-03-2010, 01:07 AM
Now is definitely a better time for gay rappers to come out though, than say in the 90's. Things went from Onyx to auto tune, dudes wearing pink, and flat brim caps.

LORD NOSE
04-03-2010, 10:29 AM

tell that to Biz,Rob Base,and Will Smith

oDoUoSoKo
04-03-2010, 11:50 AM
who knows..ricky martin just came out...diddy might be next..eloels.

Uncle Steezo
04-03-2010, 01:55 PM
the native tongues crew was far from hardcore.
leaders of the newschool
umcs
kmd
heiroglyphics crew

in the 90s hiphop was a better representation of reality.
not every dude is a thug irl and the music repped that.

then we moved to every rapper being a murderer.

today every rapper is rich & sellin brix

check two
04-03-2010, 02:00 PM
Today's music sucks and so does the girlie fashion.

DiGitalChamberz
04-03-2010, 03:09 PM
leaders of the newschool
umcs
kmd
heiroglyphics crew

in the 90s hiphop was a better representation of reality.
not every dude is a thug irl and the music repped that.

then we moved to every rapper being a murderer.

sign of the times yo... who's really in control? if you peel layers away you'll see how systematic shit is... cause and effect.. i think it goes "deeper than rap" like i said I THINK.. my opinions here thats all lol...
( i hate that i gta clarify shit like that cuz i know how emo ppl can be in their replies lol)

check two
04-03-2010, 03:10 PM
Good to see you back Sam7.

Uncle Steezo
04-03-2010, 03:51 PM
sign of the times yo... who's really in control? if you peel layers away you'll see how systematic shit is... cause and effect.. i think it goes "deeper than rap" like i said I THINK.. my opinions here thats all lol...
( i hate that i gta clarify shit like that cuz i know how emo ppl can be in their replies lol)
outside control was implied in my post.
but its a mirror held up to a mirror type situation.

DiGitalChamberz
04-03-2010, 04:02 PM
word... slight of hand rite? "Silent Weapons, Quite Wars"

Uncle Steezo
04-03-2010, 05:03 PM
and once you plant the seed it takes on a life of its own and only needs water and sunlight to survive.
once we stop watering and and shining light on it it will die.

DiGitalChamberz
04-03-2010, 05:24 PM
i think once we wake the fuck up then well have some shit... we out number them 11 to 1

shit is not all of us are activated... so its back to that small majority of 5%

we gta heavy job...

SID
04-03-2010, 05:24 PM

Burrrrr

http://i44.tinypic.com/vhs5k9.jpg

DiGitalChamberz
04-03-2010, 05:25 PM
Correct. Although, there is one rapper who manages to get away with it kind of...

http://www.thesunblog.com/frosting/033-kanye-west.jpg

^^ and why do we think THAT is? hmmmmmmm?

DiGitalChamberz
04-03-2010, 05:27 PM
Burrrrr

http://i44.tinypic.com/vhs5k9.jpg

plastic... and them shits AINT even zirconias... pffft

SID
04-03-2010, 05:28 PM
Nigga that watch cost more then your grandpa's life savings.

check two
04-03-2010, 07:25 PM
Sid,
Can you go one day without mentioning that e-wok?

DiGitalChamberz
04-03-2010, 07:40 PM
Nigga that watch cost more then your grandpa's life savings.

wow havent heard that one since... junior high??

LORD NOSE
04-03-2010, 07:54 PM
Good to see you back Sam7.

really ?

Mumm Ra
04-03-2010, 08:35 PM
lmao i can tell none of yall are Sam7
it'd be ill if he did come back tho, not gonna lie

DiGitalChamberz
04-03-2010, 08:37 PM
like waiting on the messiah?

Rollo
04-03-2010, 09:08 PM
leaders of the newschool
umcs
kmd
heiroglyphics crew

Yeah, but let's be honest with ourselves, Heiroglyphics was always just those backpackers from Cali, Ultramagnetic was obscure and while Native tongues weren't hardcore, they certainly weren't homosexual.

WARPATH
04-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Nobody wants to tackle the hard questions?

Ya'll niggaz is gay.

LORD NOSE
08-14-2012, 12:06 PM
are you comfortable with your buttcheeks ?

LORD NOSE
08-14-2012, 12:47 PM
In the battle of a hundred slain, Red Cloud tied a man in full female regalia (wearing a dress) on a horse with his hands bound and blind folded. He slapped the horse and as it rode out, Calvary started shooting at the man. The horse ran back.....Red Cloud asked him how many. He raised his fingers signaling about 10. Red Cloud said that wasn't enough and he slapped the horse again. This time when the horse came back he asked how many, and this time the man said about 30.

Red Cloud said this still wasn't enough, so he slapped the horse again. This time when the horse came back the man signaled about 50. This still wasn't right so Red Cloud slapped the horse again. More Calvary began to fire at the man on the horse. This final time when the man came back he signaled that there approximately 90. This brought out the Calvary that sprung the trap...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bb/Fetterman_monument.jpg

Homosexuals are a natural part of this world. They are different from "normal" (hetero sexual) people because they are born different. They have spiritual power that "normal" people don't have. They are usually outcasts in most cultures.

Back before the Bible and Koran and popular culture told you it was cool to be afraid of and bash homosexuals, most homosexuals had a peaceful existence doing women's work. Their spiritual power was recognized and they helped teach people about themselves and about life.

this is deep - brb

V4D3R
08-14-2012, 02:15 PM
are you comfortable with your buttcheeks ?
Nobody ever touched my buttcheeks - I dont even let my woman grab my ass during sex. Feels strange and tickles. I been slapped on the ass by my mom and pop and thats it - not enough I would say. Because I never listened as a kid and was hyper active. Maybe an indigo who knows never had my aura checked.

Have you had anybody touch your buttcheeks when you were little?
:)9:(

Homosexuals were placed here to teach spiritual lessons - your very right Slippy. I once lived with a homosexual when I was in a bad situation needed a place to stay fast - he was the friend\co-worker of a female fuck buddy of mine...I had women over while he had men over to fuck. It helped make me become tolerant of them and more understanding because I had deep talks on the matter with him - he was born that way.

In my understanding of things that would mean he has a soul ( souls are male and female by the way - Jesus is even claimed to have said so ) that found its way in a male body to experience the effects of that experience on this plane and to raise awareness on the matter that souls are free to choose what they want.

The powers that be on this planet seek control out of fear of things they don't understand. Control freaks and power mongers in all shapes and forms.

Sunny who gave you the power to tell Dusk he cant post here anymore?
because he admitted to being homosexual on these forums you think he is devilish?

I take it from that action and from "whats being going on wiff us" you fear them tings. In your quest to make things right you destroy whats perfect as is in ignorance and disrespect because of your male controlled religious views.

LORD NOSE
08-14-2012, 03:12 PM

lol

this^

sometimes i put gay shit in my thread titles cause it gets more views.
don't believe me?
put the word "dick" or "gay" or anything realted to dix or being gay in your next thread title and watch your thread go triple platinum.

make a overly gay thread like "i think dix in my throat would feel good if..."
and watch it go diamond.

just an observation.

they been talking about Prodigy for like a month now - the thread got like 2 billion hits - why is that ?

D.projectile
08-15-2012, 08:07 AM
when subject to to the lower realm...the possibilities are endless..the acts...the thoughts..,its a bottomless pit..the fall from 'grace' or the fall to hell is described as eternal for that reason perhaps

D.projectile
08-15-2012, 08:16 AM
they been talking about Prodigy for like a month now - the thread got like 2 billion hits - why is that ?

people make up their own morals and crumble when they cant adhere to them coz they think everyone else around them is supa dupa and upholdin eveything they said they would...like putting money ova women..never snakin a friend...never doin a chick up the bumbum or whatever

"why do u call me good?"

LORD NOSE
08-22-2012, 01:48 PM
1WPJ4ijI0rE