PDA

View Full Version : New beat: "Epic massacre"

Shitao
06-17-2005, 02:13 PM
If you had time, take a look at this beat. Not really original sample (used by a lot of producer) but I had fun to do that.
All comments are welcome. ;)

PEACE

Link is my Sig.

Pharaoh Snefru
06-17-2005, 02:41 PM
Yo peace...I just thought I would show some lov up in here. Im feelin everyone of these beats. I like the mood and feeling of them. This is great work. The only thing i would say that I might do is lower that sample in the track. An epic Massacre...tight shit...my personal favorite is "the leaving...

Check my page
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/snefru_music.htm

num2son
06-17-2005, 08:40 PM
Good stuff.

Shitao
06-18-2005, 04:00 AM
Thanks for love. Very appreciated.

pablobaluba
06-18-2005, 05:44 AM
yeah. i like an epic massacre.....i really like it

Raptics
06-18-2005, 11:32 AM
Werd, ya I definently recognize the sample but not from any hiphop songs. I like it. Its triumphant. Gritty drums, dope shit. peace.

Shitao
06-19-2005, 04:48 AM
Thx guys. And Raptics, I think this is the same sample used in "hate me now" by Puff daddy.

PEACE

dark side
06-20-2005, 06:56 AM
pretty nice they could use some more work but u getting the ideas together..keep it up

FrenchShin
06-21-2005, 02:59 PM
still having fun i see... u're on the right way.

Definitive X
06-22-2005, 12:15 AM
Is it possible for me to use this for my album?

Shitao
06-22-2005, 02:43 AM
still having fun i see... u're on the right way.
Yep ;)

And Xtadas no problem.

FrenchShin
06-22-2005, 04:06 AM
holidays for you or what ? damn, a summer in suit in paris, that's not cool at all. but it could be worse.

lol, i ain't trying to mess your thread :)

check my beats, you mustard eater !!!

terence06700
06-22-2005, 04:27 AM
yes a like that!! but a prefer The Leaving

pi-pol
06-23-2005, 08:58 AM
Epic Massacre:
As soon as you hear the huge intro, you know Shitao went Hollywood style on this one. Like a Godzilla soundtrack... or a 1999 Nas' video.
Seriously, that's a dope beat, nice use of a famous sample, i like the way it cuts with the well programmed drums.
Dooope beat.

A Leaving:
Nice mellow beat, i really love those drums (expecially the open hats and rimshot), it gives the track a warm feeling.
Nice "oriental" vibe, it got a cinematic vibe like the previous one. But's it's not Godzilla anymore, it's more Zatoichi...

Cellar Door:
This one is more experimental, the drums are nice as always. The weird voices, the submarine sound and the explosions, everything works nicely together... doooope agian

Stigmates:
Sample is familiar, i guess it's taken from a movie soundtrack... pretty loop anyway. Some kind of trip hop drums over it... this track is really trip hopish in fact... another dope beat.

Reflection:
kinda similar to cellar door and Stigmates atmosphere wise. It's really trip hopish, nice drums and wales sounds... dooope.

Evil Eyes:
Real good atmosphere on this one, those strings are nice and the distant horn is bringing something dark and spooky, like some ghost stories...
It's really nice.

Addiction: a Bob James sample used recently by Dj Medhi... but the comparaison stops here. Your lo-fi drums are totally different and so is the vibe as a whole. dope beat.

Killer Falcon
06-23-2005, 01:31 PM
nice beat. lookin forward to hearing the next ones.

peace

Shitao
06-23-2005, 03:57 PM
Thx all. And pi-pol, I'm happy you have felt a the cinematographic vibe in this sounds ;). I use a lot of ost for my samples.