PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jai White's Blood And Bone

CharlesJones
03-20-2010, 12:24 PM
This movie is very good. I love the street fighting scenes with Michael and his opponents. I can tell Michael has been trained to do martial arts and kickboxing. Nona Gaye who is Marvin Gaye's daughter is in this. Another Michael movie i wanna see is Undisputed 2 which is the sequel to the first Undisputed that has Wesley Snipes and Ving Rhames. Michael should do more action flicks and i wonder why he hasn't. He was in Exit Wounds with Steven Seagal and DMX. He's in Tyler Perry's upcoming Why Did I Get Married 2. He's a good actor. I remember somebody on here awhile ago posting a topic about bad actors and somebody mentioned Michael but i disagree. I like the movies of his i've seen. I also saw him in Tyson movie about Mike Tyson and he did a good job playing Mike. I think that was his first movie. Blood And Bone kinda reminds me of Fighting movie with Channing Tatum and Terrence Howard but Blood And Bone is more violent.

check two
03-21-2010, 01:56 PM
He'll always be remembered for playing Urkel though. It's a tough thing to break.

angry!
03-21-2010, 03:13 PM
He'll always be remembered for playing Urkel though. It's a tough thing to break.

yeah, cause michael jai white played urkel... SMH

youre a worthless poster, go moderate the sports section and post about monday night raw or somethin!!!!!!!!!!

i havent seen it chuck, michael jai white is a trained martial artist, he can fuck niggas up for real, he got the look, unfortunately he got limited range as an actor!!!!!!!!!!

that being said, hes done well for himself as a character actor!!!!! he got to play a goon in the dark knight, and hes still getting work, it could be worse!!!!!!!!!

snd i dont give a fuck what a critic got to say, i liked the spawn movie and i thought mike held it down, id like to another spawn film with mike as al simmons!!!!!!!!!!

check two
03-21-2010, 03:45 PM
yeah, cause michael jai white played urkel... SMH

youre a worthless poster, go moderate the sports section and post about monday night raw or somethin!!!!!!!!!!

i havent seen it chuck, michael jai white is a trained martial artist, he can fuck niggas up for real, he got the look, unfortunately he got limited range as an actor!!!!!!!!!!

that being said, hes done well for himself as a character actor!!!!! he got to play a goon in the dark knight, and hes still getting work, it could be worse!!!!!!!!!

snd i dont give a fuck what a critic got to say, i liked the spawn movie and i thought mike held it down, id like to another spawn film with mike as al simmons!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're am imbecile !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a character on an online forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go outside and see if you can try to pick up a fat girl, pussy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-22-2010, 06:21 AM
that shit is sooo fucking dope,i love this movie,the last fight was the ish,micheal jai white is the black donnie yen,he sure fights like a man with 7 black belts

angry!
03-22-2010, 12:25 PM
that shit is sooo fucking dope,i love this movie,the last fight was the ish,micheal jai white is the black donnie yen,he sure fights like a man with 7 black belts

real talk... i dont know that theres any nigga doing action flicks right now that could see mike in a real fight, he would body these pop corn martial artists!!!!!!!!

he deserves a big budget fight movie, but black actors get slept on extra hard!!!!!!!!!

id like to see this nigga fight in MMA, he could cause some serious damage, i dont know if hes interested, but ive heard him call a lot of the MMA talent glorified bouncers, and he didnt think twice before saying it!!!!!!!!!!

dGjRStBJcOA&feature=related
last movie i saw him in... its too bad he gotta do cheesy shit like this, he would do work on van damme!!!!!!!!!!

C_HdVrcL7rM&feature=related
classic cut scene from kill bill 2... quentin recognizes mikes gangsta, if they gonna re do the blade series without snipes, get mike in there!!!!!!!!!!!

LORD ZERO
03-22-2010, 03:55 PM
Blood and bone = rawwwwwww!!
Urkel is dead, bone killed him

CharlesJones
03-27-2010, 11:04 AM
Check Two, Steve Urkel's real name is Jaleel White hahahahahahahaha. I'm gonna see Michael in Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married in a couple of weeks. It comes out next week but i'm gonna wait until the following week to see it. His wife was ghetto in the first one hahahahahahahahaha.

check two
03-27-2010, 11:07 AM
I know, it was a joke, but angry doesn't get humor, and he's a mentally disturbed man who lives in his sister's attic.

CharlesJones
03-27-2010, 11:12 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Why you dissing Angry? I guess i can see why he calls himself that since his comments are always angry LOL.

Billy Danzenie
03-27-2010, 09:41 PM
he was also in Spawn as Al Simmons and Spawn

Hollow Dartz
03-28-2010, 05:05 PM
I know, it was a joke, but angry doesn't get humor, and he's a mentally disturbed man who lives in his sister's attic.
LOL that wasn't no joke nigga...lol

TAURO
03-28-2010, 05:57 PM
If I had my way, Michael Jai White would have played James Rhodes/War Machine in the iron man flicks. No disrespect to Terrence Howard of Don Cheadle because they are no doubt superior actors, but Michael looks just like Rhodey from the comics to a T, and lets face it, in a superhero flick, competent acting is all thats needed to pull it off.

check two
03-28-2010, 07:21 PM
It was a joke honka, I was an Urkel fan. :)

djskillz
03-30-2010, 02:08 AM
this is nice still. ya'll need to do yourself a favor and check out black dynamite though. shits' crazy. another michael jai white one.

BRONZBODY
04-01-2010, 01:36 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're am imbecile !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a character on an online forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go outside and see if you can try to pick up a fat girl, pussy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jaleel white played urkel son. not michael jai white. its all good son, niggas fuck up.

anyway. this movie is dope as fuck. he has studied 7 different styles of martial arts favoring wushu and tae kwon do.

u should also check out black dynamite too chuckie j if you havent seen it already.

BRONZBODY
04-01-2010, 01:38 PM
I know, it was a joke, but angry doesn't get humor, and he's a mentally disturbed man who lives in his sister's attic.did not see this comment...like i said c2....niggas fuck up

CharlesJones
04-03-2010, 10:57 AM
Bronzbody, i saw the previews for Black Dynamite and i don't wanna see it. I'm gonna see Michael in Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married 2 next weekend.

CharlesJones
04-03-2010, 10:58 AM
LOL@Check Two saying Angry lives in his sister's attic hahahahahahahaha.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-03-2010, 12:49 PM
fam..black dynamite is the truth!!!

CharlesJones
04-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Did you read the private message i sent you about Willie D's Welfare Bitches song? LOL. That's a funny song.

LORD ZERO
04-03-2010, 01:18 PM
bronzbody, i saw the previews for black dynamite and i don't wanna see it. I'm gonna see michael in tyler perry's why did i get married 2 next weekend.

1. Nigga you gay
2. Fuck tyler perry & his bullshit stereotypical movies

CharlesJones
04-03-2010, 01:50 PM
Whatever. Tyler is getting paid and that's all that matters. His movies are good. If you have a problem with his movies, why don't you become a movie director and make some black movies from a different perspective instead of showing us acting ghetto and ignorant? You just mad because he got a lot of money and you don't LOL. If he was giving you some of his money, i bet your bitch ass wouldn't be dissing him LOL.

LORD ZERO
04-03-2010, 02:29 PM
Whatever. Tyler is getting paid and that's all that matters. His movies are good. If you have a problem with his movies, why don't you become a movie director and make some black movies from a different perspective instead of showing us acting ghetto and ignorant? You just mad because he got a lot of money and you don't LOL. If he was giving you some of his money, i bet your bitch ass wouldn't be dissing him LOL.

its official, you're a CHICK........

CharlesJones
04-03-2010, 02:45 PM
It's official your a hating ass faggot LOL.

derek41
04-04-2010, 08:54 PM
Black Dynamite is hilarious. Anaconda malt liquer bitch.

Hollow Dartz
04-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Black Dynamite is hilarious. Anaconda malt liquer bitch.
LOL I just seen this shit last night and I must agree with you my nigga. LOL I was rollin through the whole movie...

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-12-2010, 09:11 PM
lmao..the scene where he is training with those asian cats and beating they asses for real

LORD ZERO
04-12-2010, 09:31 PM
someone hit me w/ a dl link 4 this movie!

IrOnMaN
04-13-2010, 05:20 PM
anyway. this movie is dope as fuck. he has studied 7 different styles of martial arts favoring wushu and tae kwon do.

Yeah. The guy has seven black belts. That's very impressive!

Hollow Dartz
04-13-2010, 06:28 PM
lmao..the scene where he is training with those asian cats and beating they asses for real
LOL Yeah I know, this nigga real knows his shit. He was beatin they asses lol

Fatal Guillotine
04-05-2012, 01:58 PM
ill ass movie

Charles Barry
04-06-2012, 02:00 AM
Word, I didn't even know this movie had a thread. It's been a while since I saw it, but I was definitely feeling this joint. I liked when he was messing with Kimbo in the dvd extra.

wdPP0TmqKiU

Fatal Guillotine
04-13-2012, 08:48 AM
wasnt there suppose to be a movie he did with bokeem woodbine seen it on imdb