PDA

View Full Version : quran discussion thread

PALEHORSE
03-21-2010, 09:52 PM
i havent broke open the book in a few years. latelly i miss the teachings and wisdom in this book so im going to start studying it again. im not very religous and have views that expand beyond the quran but the wisdom it gives on the righteous path is something i need to... so im gonna start this thread to discuss different surahs and all that. lets buiild...nall the haters get ignored!!!!!!!

zooruka
03-21-2010, 11:49 PM
You should read the bible not the quran.

peace be with you !

Mumm Ra
03-21-2010, 11:57 PM
you should be open to more books than just the bible

zooruka
03-22-2010, 12:05 AM
you should be open to more books than just the bible

Like rza says on wu tang forever "Thats all the education you need"

People sleep on the bible because they think they are familiar with the religion, because most in the western world have come from a christian back ground , and so never really take time out to understand the deepness of the words of the bible and how they apply to daily life, and also because people today think it`s not cool to be down with the bible and christianity in the west, because they fear being labled a jesus freak or a bible basher by there peers and would rather turn in there hour of need to some other source to get comfort or wisdom...when the bible is all you need because it`s the only truth in a world fueled by lies.

peace mumm

peace be with you !

Mumm Ra
03-22-2010, 12:12 AM
Like rza says on wu tang forever "Thats all the education you need"

and yet rza has studied a wider range of religions and philosophies than most people you know
im not saying don't read the bible
im saying open yourself up - this thread is about the quran, not the bible

Face of the Golden Falcon
03-22-2010, 04:53 AM
People sleep on the bible because they think they are familiar with the religion,

People sleep on the Bible because it's been used to put people under a sleep spell.

HETEPU

Mumm Ra
03-22-2010, 04:57 AM
^ i couldn't name one person i know who isn't familiar with the religion - lol

LORD NOSE
03-22-2010, 05:30 AM

peace be with you !

this thread is about the Quaran

not the bible

keep it that way

SID
03-22-2010, 08:44 AM

peace be with you !

The bible is one of the most dull, boring, basic, uniformative books i have ever read, harry potter and the chamber of secrets drop more jewels then the bible.

SID
03-22-2010, 08:47 AM
The Qur'an Drops scientific jewels that were officialy verified hundreds of years later.

It's got an aura about it, espcialy when you go to the mosque and pick one up sit down and read it, real peaceful serene energy, so easy to sleep in the mosque.

PALEHORSE
03-23-2010, 12:21 PM
any speculation on this???

alif-lam-mim

SID
03-23-2010, 03:27 PM
Woah your quite learned on islamic theology, i'm impressed.

Lots of speculation about those letters, the only universal fact that has been attributed to them is that they are divine.

SID
03-23-2010, 03:29 PM
The last one, meem is a circle.