Big Risk
10-02-2005, 09:46 PM
i have from many girls.

7EL7
10-02-2005, 09:48 PM
all young black males are criminals in some way

Big Risk
10-02-2005, 09:49 PM
all mexicans have sweat backs for some reason.

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
10-02-2005, 09:51 PM
azn girls have horizontal vaginaz and aznz are bad drivers but yet very smart.i think if their smart they can drive a car on point,what you think? and that black ppl are porch monkeys. just saying what i hear.no offense to nobody

36chambers
10-02-2005, 09:52 PM
I bet by the time i come back here tomorrow night, this thread will have gotten sour.

10-02-2005, 09:55 PM
I bet by the time i come back here tomorrow night, this thread will have gotten sour.
me too,lol. i heard british ppl only eat crumpets and drink tea. and sit on their asses all day (sorry 36,its already getting sorry,nosa,lol). and that puerto rican guyz love to eat out girls.

MaShPG
10-02-2005, 09:55 PM
All white people are racist slave owners.

36chambers
10-02-2005, 09:59 PM
me too,lol. i heard british ppl only eat crumpets and drink tea. and sit on their asses all day (sorry 36,its already getting sorry,nosa,lol). and that puerto rican guyz love to eat out girls.
crumpets are ok, i hate tea tho... thats the biggest stereotype for England. Only on Sundays i sit on my ass all day, oh look, its Sunday now :D

MefMan36
10-02-2005, 10:01 PM
Italians have the biggest dicks.
It's true, It's true. Trust me.

Big Risk
10-02-2005, 10:06 PM
^I trust ya homie. I know we do.

SHRAP
10-02-2005, 10:11 PM
Black girls never suck dick

Black dudes never eat pussy

Whiteboys eat pussy

White girls do ANYTHING

crass
10-02-2005, 10:12 PM
White girls do ANYTHING
i should meet some of them....

Big Risk
10-02-2005, 10:12 PM
Lol!!!!

MefMan36
10-02-2005, 10:16 PM
Black dudes do never eat pussy, lol. All my friends are like "No man, I dont go south of the border." and shit. But that thing about black girls not sucking dicks is not true, lol.

heatholdingconceitedmofo
10-02-2005, 11:34 PM
puerto ricans are dirty and poor

Create
10-02-2005, 11:42 PM
Italians Are The Dirtiest Type Of Fucking Lowlife

Italians Are Dumb Horny Idiots

Italians Have Small Johnsons

17 Year Old Italians From Gergia Are The Dumbest Peices Of Shits Alove

Spanish Kids Got That Fly Shit !!!

crass
10-02-2005, 11:48 PM
^^^
keep your beef with one kid to one kid, peace

arcane
10-02-2005, 11:50 PM
It's true, It's true. Trust me.
This is in dire need of a 'no homo'. LMAO.

Create
10-02-2005, 11:54 PM
Nigga U Didnt Kno They Are Gay Damn U Need A Late Pass ^^

arcane
10-02-2005, 11:57 PM
Hmmmm.... Well, in that case.... congratulations!! ^O^

Create
10-02-2005, 11:58 PM
its cool

Murdah Piff
10-03-2005, 12:23 AM
It's true, It's true. Trust me. YES HOMO, FAGGIT

NIGGERS LOVE CHICKEN
NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON
GOOKS GOT FLAT ASSES
PAKIS GOT A FOUL SMELL
CANADIANS DOG SLED WITH ESKIMOS
RICANS EAT THAT PUSSY TUNA
MEXICANS DRINK TOO MUCH TEQUILA
BLAH BLAH BLAH

Chief Fondleman
10-03-2005, 04:34 AM
Blacks all have aids.

SurreaL
10-03-2005, 04:36 AM
CANADIANS DOG SLED WITH ESKIMOS

haha, yes, that's the shit.

baby jesus
10-03-2005, 09:18 AM
Only White People Like 50 Cents Music

Queen Of Poetry
10-03-2005, 09:24 AM
All black men look alike

All black women wear weaves

All black men have big dicks

Asians have bad breath

Black women r demanding

Queen Of Poetry
10-03-2005, 09:33 AM
black women are demanding you just gotta learn how to utilize that demand for the good of humanity.
Not ALL black women r demanding........

Queen Of Poetry
10-03-2005, 09:44 AM
What the heck?

Cheech Da WildKard
10-03-2005, 09:46 AM
Not all English people just drink tea and eat crumpets ...LOL ...

I hardly ever eat crumpets or drink tea .....it's mainly the the pensioners who drink tea.

Analyze
10-03-2005, 10:07 AM
All Mexicans are construction workers
All Black women are loud
All black men are criminals
All white bitches suck dicks, and black ones dont
Puerto Rican mothers are crazy
Asian older ladies cant drive, but they sons think there drift legends
White people stink when they get wet

All I can think of right now.

My question how much of a sterotype is true percentage wise, because for it to be a sterotype many people have to notice it.

Reggie_Noble
10-03-2005, 12:12 PM
Mexicans are gardeners
Mexicans smell
Mexicans smell
Mexicans smell
Black people are lazy
Mexicans are lazy
White people are smart
Asians are trustworthy
Jews are deceptive
Arabs are liars
Arabs smell (less than mexicans)
Black people are high on crack, constantly
Arabs live underground in sand dens
Indians (from India) smell
Native Americans are greedy
Arabs are greedy
Black people are greedy
Mexicans are too lazy to be greedy
Asians are good at math
Black people don't know algebra
Mexicans can only speak spanish, and they even suck at that
Black people make up gay conspiracy theories (oh wait, that's a fact!)

Alcryt
10-03-2005, 12:20 PM
Only White People Like 50 Cents Music
lmfao!!!

other stereotypes.. all scottish people are ginger and eat haggis and wear kilts...lol

Gawd
10-03-2005, 01:11 PM
azn girls have horizontal vaginaz and aznz are bad drivers but yet very smart.i think if their smart they can drive a car on point,what you think? and that black ppl are porch monkeys. just saying what i hear.no offense to nobody
all immigrants are shitty drivers

MantiZ
10-03-2005, 01:36 PM
Russians are drivin sledges and they are full of vodka
Russia is under snow all the fuckin year
All russians are alcoholics
All Russians wear fury coats and high fur hats or fur hats with ears that are tied at the top
There is still communism in Russia
Russia made hurricane
Russians are dumb
Russians call each other "comrade"!
All Russians have either beard either big moustache.

HANZO
10-03-2005, 01:50 PM
the english put milk in their tea. (i get this a lot from my german cousins) .
every muslim with a beard is a terrorist.
turkish and greek girls are hairy, (ok about 70% are)
all cubans and columbians are drug lords

Weak
10-03-2005, 02:01 PM
Black girls never suck dick
Get your facts straight. ya dumbass.

http://www.freegonzo.org/Rectal/Hot_Chocolate_Whores/Charlie/pics/black-sex-8bu/0008.jpg

MefMan36
10-03-2005, 02:19 PM
See, I told you guys!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-03-2005, 02:20 PM
me too,lol. i heard british ppl only eat crumpets and drink tea. and sit on their asses all day.

hahahahahhaaaa

you rumbled me

MefMan36
10-03-2005, 02:21 PM
Italians Are The Dirtiest Type Of Fucking Lowlife

Italians Are Dumb Horny Idiots

Italians Have Small Johnsons

Spanish Kids Got That Fly Shit !!!
HAHAHAHAH! First, secoond and third are false. But the last, I don't know or care cuz I aint from Georgia, lol.

Gennadiy
10-03-2005, 02:21 PM
There're bears walking around the streets in Russia and everybody is wearing stupid ass winter hats.

And people are damn slow in Estonia. (Mantiz ;-))

Big Risk
10-03-2005, 02:26 PM
Italians Are some of the most respected people around.
Italians fuck more than me.

Italians Have big Johnsons

Spanish Kids Got That Fly Shit !!! mispelled Georgia. And Im the dumbass? I LIVE here, im not from here. the first 3 are correct though. Those are givens.

MantiZ
10-03-2005, 02:26 PM
Yes as a latvian i can say that estonian internet is faster than latvian internet. you ask why? because estonians have longer seconds :D Tere tere :D LOL. i never get tired of making fun of estonians :D:D
Gannadiy actually you can see a bunch of bears in streets of St. Petersburg and Moscow :D

Big Risk
10-03-2005, 02:27 PM
All spanish people say o lay.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-03-2005, 02:28 PM
Aliens are from mars

10-03-2005, 03:16 PM
puerto ricans are dirty and poor
oh really? but were more american than youu right? and come up with some new cracks you faggot.

10-03-2005, 03:34 PM
i heard that azn people are yellow,all white girls have pink nipples and flat asses (which changed in 2000),mexican girls have big coochies but theie coochies stink,all mexican guys are called paco and drive ice cream trucks.jews have big noses and are greedy and only wear ya-ma-ckaz (dont know how to spell it) to hide their bald spots,all italians are in the mafia and eat pasta and kiss other guy and are called tony or frank,portugesse people are greedy and always eat sweet bread, the olive garden is authentic italian food (im not even italian and i know that shit aint real italian food!!)

Chief Fondleman
10-03-2005, 04:01 PM
Whites are the superior race. True.

bringoutthegimp
10-03-2005, 04:09 PM
All white people are racist slave owners. HAHA, this is by far my favourite racist stereotype

10-03-2005, 04:18 PM
Whites are the superior race. True.
no race is superior, god made us all the same. we may look diffrent on the outside, but inside were 100% the same. and each race is good at something and makes the community better. for example: if it wasnt for WHITE GIRLZ who would we call for booty callz? if it wasnt for BLACK people then what kind of music would we listen to? beside rap, if it wasnt for MEXICAN people then who would do our landscaping? if it wasnt for ASIAN people then what would we eat when were bent on friday nights? nah mean? every race brings something to the table.

I CANT BELIVE I ACTULLY SAID THAT.

MefMan36
10-03-2005, 04:45 PM
mispelled Georgia. And Im the dumbass? I LIVE here, im not from here. the first 3 are correct though. Those are givens.
Good for defending us fam, peace.

Potent1
10-03-2005, 04:49 PM
no race is superior, god made us all the same. we may look diffrent on the outside, but inside were 100% the same. and each race is good at something and makes the community better
Smartest thing I read in this whole post...

Ja tu sabes

Oztradamus
10-03-2005, 05:01 PM
"Puerto Ricans are lazy" Kitt from KnighRider

Analyze
10-03-2005, 05:58 PM
no race is superior, god made us all the same. we may look diffrent on the outside, but inside were 100% the same. and each race is good at something and makes the community better. for example: if it wasnt for WHITE GIRLZ who would we call for booty callz? if it wasnt for BLACK people then what kind of music would we listen to? beside rap, if it wasnt for MEXICAN people then who would do our landscaping? if it wasnt for ASIAN people then what would we eat when were bent on friday nights? nah mean? every race brings something to the table.
Thats some funny shit, I must say that your race Puerto Rican have contributed lovely, with y'all females. I hate to down my own race (blacks) but P.R bitches is the truth, but whats up with the moms though, they get Psycho sometimes, especially when its come to us blacks.

Wu-Tang SwordsMan
10-03-2005, 06:49 PM
all chinks do look the same and none of them can drive

G-Gka-Genius
10-03-2005, 06:55 PM
Arabs own convenience stores. thank you come again

im portuguese and im greedy as fuck

Sicka than aidZ
10-03-2005, 07:03 PM
"canadians cant drive" i hear that alot.

7el7 said " do u think the whites are gonna fight for u when the government starts killing black people?"

- those are'nt his exact words and in no way am I hating on him for saying what i feel meant "whites r gonna sit back an kill blacks" or somehting.

i dont believe that.
7el7 seems he really doesnt like whites, but if i had to save his life, me, and alot of others would prolly go out of our way to do so.

im not debating with him on this but i felt like telling him that his theory(if i understood it correctly, coulda misenterperated him) was not true

10-03-2005, 07:41 PM
Thats some funny shit, I must say that your race Puerto Rican have contributed lovely, with y'all females. I hate to down my own race (blacks) but P.R bitches is the truth, but whats up with the moms though, they get Psycho sometimes, especially when its come to us blacks.
thank you, all races got fine girls though,no doubt, the reason why there so spazzy is because there over protective,and the reason why there overproective espically with black people,is because they hear youz have dicks bigger than 8 inches,and they dont want you breakin there daughters back, and were to ghetto to have health insurance. http://www.wutangcorp.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

10-03-2005, 07:47 PM
What The Fuck Are U Tlaking About Am Colombian And I Dont Say "OLAY"

I Heard All Italians Are Mind Homos !!
i heard italians smell like onions, and always eating spegetti and meatballs, and stand on mainstreets with a little monkey playing a music box thingy and the guy playing a accordian and singing: "when the moon hits your eyes like a big pizaa pie,thats a moonlight...", and they like to get blunts and smoke oregeno and garlic because they cant afford weed so they have to use their own shit.

and i heard all mexicans look like the mexican guy from pimp my ride. and why the fuck do they got that guy on there? he cant even speak english,and aint he suppose to be landscaping? (j/k)

10-03-2005, 07:49 PM
if sicka than aids, is sicka than aids,then why doesnt he die?

Oztradamus
10-03-2005, 07:52 PM
and i heard all mexicans look like the mexican guy from pimp my ride. and why the fuck do they got that guy on there? he cant even speak english,and aint he suppose to be landscaping? (j/k) Oye pana... That's not true LOL I don't look an inch like Ish.. I'm to purrty (NO HOMO) Every Mexican family has got a Paisa amongst them.. Paisa cats are usually the drug dealers with the big cowboy hats, tight ass nut hugging jeans, rocking the big ol belt buckels, riding around in the big ol' Escalades listening to Banda Music... SMH @ My people

TSA
10-03-2005, 07:55 PM
a white males erection looks like a dogs. According to Create though.

TSA
10-03-2005, 07:56 PM
Jews run everything behind the scenes(which is true, and dope.)

Oztradamus
10-03-2005, 07:56 PM
White folk smell like Wet Dog and Balogna

TSA
10-03-2005, 07:57 PM
oh, and you can't get between and nigga and his pork.

Oztradamus
The Mexicans run the Drug Game...

Oye pana... That's not true LOL I don't look an inch like Ish.. I'm to purrty (NO HOMO) Every Mexican family has got a Paisa amongst them.. Paisa cats are usually the drug dealers with the big cowboy hats, tight ass nut hugging jeans, rocking the big ol belt buckels, riding around in the big ol' Escalades listening to Banda Music... SMH @ My people
OOOOOOO!!!! like chingo bling,coo coo,datz wutz up.....

http://www.halftimeonline.com/images/chingo.jpg

baby jesus
10-03-2005, 07:58 PM
Damn Alot Of These Are Directed At Italians Half Of These I Havent Even Heard Besides Of Course That We Always Eat Spaghetti And That Where All In The Mafia But Most Of Them I Never Heard About. I Feel Like Theres Some Animosity Towards Italians On This Board.

TSA
10-03-2005, 07:58 PM
The Mexicans run the Drug Game...
that's what they tell you, but its actually the jews. And whose telling you this? Some more jews.

10-03-2005, 08:01 PM
that's what they tell you, but its actually the jews. And whose telling you this? Some more jews.
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!! SO THATS WHY THEY HAVE BIG NOSES!!! TO SNUFF THAT BLOW!!! OH OK NOW!!!

KBOS
10-03-2005, 08:03 PM
white people like mayonnaise

10-03-2005, 08:07 PM
white people like mayonnaise
yeah and they like tuna fish and macoroni and chesse.

Chief Fondleman
10-03-2005, 08:09 PM
White people are evil and hate blacks.

Sicka than aidZ
10-03-2005, 08:37 PM
if sicka than aids, is sicka than aids,then why doesnt he die?ima fuckin stunnin mahfucka, that's why. you've read my posts an seen my pics, im to fly to die....i can also rhyme better than the rest of the best an i dont even try.

MefMan36
10-03-2005, 08:37 PM
Damn Alot Of These Are Directed At Italians Half Of These I Havent Even Heard Besides Of Course That We Always Eat Spaghetti And That Where All In The Mafia But Most Of Them I Never Heard About. I Feel Like Theres Some Animosity Towards Italians On This Board.
They hate on us because we're better than everyone else in every single category.

Oh yeah The Jews run hollywood, but its true tho. If an actor says something about jews, his career is over. lol. Don't believe me? Name one actor who played hitler in a movie and his career flourished? Exactly. But if you play someone fighting against the Germans (Tom Hanks, Jude Law etc.) Your career skyrockets.

And the Jews do run the drug game. At least in miami they do.

Sicka than aidZ
10-03-2005, 08:44 PM
:cheerlie: GO JEW'S, GO!! :cheerlie:

10-03-2005, 09:03 PM
sicka than aidz is the nigga!!!

Murdah Piff
10-03-2005, 09:30 PM
Euros Are Metrosexual Faggits Rockin' Diesel Extra Medium Shirts, Chanel Sunglasses And Pointy Gucci Kicks

Big Risk
10-03-2005, 09:36 PM
What The Fuck Are U Tlaking About Am Colombian And I Dont Say "OLAY"

I Heard All Italians Are Mind Homos !!
I heard you and create fuck daily.

Oztradamus
10-03-2005, 09:47 PM
Break it down for me youngin', stop talking out yo ass...

Urrbody knows The Columbians ran that shit in the 70's and 80's (Pablo Escobar)
The Mexicans used to be mules for the Columbians, until they revolutionized the game and took over in the 90's (The Felix-Arellano Brother Cartel (Tijuana Cartel) The Juarez Cartel, The Sonora Cartel.. All them Mexican niccas..

Create
10-03-2005, 09:54 PM
They hate on us because we're better than everyone else in every single category.

Oh yeah The Jews run hollywood, but its true tho. If an actor says something about jews, his career is over. lol. Don't believe me? Name one actor who played hitler in a movie and his career flourished? Exactly. But if you play someone fighting against the Germans (Tom Hanks, Jude Law etc.) Your career skyrockets.

And the Jews do run the drug game. At least in miami they do.
did u not see that jesus christ movie

AND MEL GIBSON FUNDED AND DIRECTED THAT

HIS ACTING CAREER IS STILL ALIVE AND WELL SO ......

Create
10-03-2005, 09:55 PM

The Mexicans used to be mules for the Columbians, until they revolutionized the game and took over in the 90's (The Felix-Arellano Brother Cartel (Tijuana Cartel) The Juarez Cartel, The Sonora Cartel.. All them Mexican niccas..why do people spell COLOMBIA with a U fucking christ

its COLOMBIA

Big Risk
10-03-2005, 10:06 PM
did u not see that jesus christ movie

AND MEL GIBSON FUNDED AND DIRECTED THAT

HIS ACTING CAREER IS STILL ALIVE AND WELL SO ......
yes but look at all the shit he went through man, no one help him fund the movie. He had to do it himself. And the jew were in an outrage.

Oztradamus
10-03-2005, 10:09 PM
why do people spell COLOMBIA with a U fucking christ

its COLOMBIA
Oh STFU, It's not that serious...

Create
10-03-2005, 10:24 PM
nah it is though ^^

Create
10-03-2005, 10:25 PM
Cuz Thats Where Am From And Thats Type Disrespectfull Mah Dude

Oztradamus
10-03-2005, 10:45 PM
Mexicans are Wetbacks... See, nicca it's not that serious.. My parents are Beaners to the fullest..

Oztradamus
10-03-2005, 10:46 PM
Los Gueros apeastan a perro mojado

Big Risk
10-03-2005, 10:48 PM
Beaners why did you capitalize that like beaners should be recognized?

iNtell3kT
10-03-2005, 10:49 PM
i think its weak minded to be insulted and get all baligerent when some1 calls u a nigger, cracker, spect, osama or wtv....
it doesnt mean shit till u get offended, so dont be a ignorent and think words can actually harm you, if u do, then you will be harmed, cause a lot of people dont give a shit if it hurts you or not, they dont give a fuck....and if they do, they're just as bad as some1 gettin offended, dun get me wrong, it'll be nice not having racial inuslts n such, but who here will in vien call a black guy a nigger?? then i say to you your just as ignorent as u think it is.....the end

Oztradamus
10-03-2005, 10:51 PM
why did you capitalize that like beaners should be recognized?
LOL SMH...

Create
.....................^^ ??

Big Risk
i think its weak minded to be insulted and get all baligerent when some1 calls u a nigger, cracker, spect, osama or wtv....
it doesnt mean shit till u get offended, so dont be a ignorent and think words can actually harm you, if u do, then you will be harmed, cause a lot of people dont give a shit if it hurts you or not, they dont give a fuck....and if they do, they're just as bad as some1 gettin offended, dun get me wrong, it'll be nice not having racial inuslts n such, but who here will in vien call a black guy a nigger?? then i say to you your just as ignorent as u think it is.....the end

that was the gayest shit i have ever heard - Charlie Murphy

Big Risk
10-03-2005, 10:52 PM
LOL SMH... i was kidding, Im glad you took it like a joke, lmao. Peace

Sicka than aidZ
10-03-2005, 10:55 PM
Indian people own every gold/silver stand in the middle isle of the mall, everywhere on this planet
really? like "golden times"?......they got one at the mall near me

iNtell3kT
10-03-2005, 10:55 PM
that was the gayest shit i have ever heard - Charlie Murphyso u think its gay??? now we know what's on your mind....

it all makes sense now!! the "white peoples dick" gay porn threads, all that shit....7L's a fag!!! wow, how come that didnt suprise me..lmao

10-03-2005, 10:56 PM
iight you kno you my boi and all,so dont take it the wrong way when i say: "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY????!!!! AND WHY DID YOU REPEAT THE SAME SHIT MORE THAN ONCE???!!! AND WHY DO YOU HAVE ON GOING SENTENCES??!!!!!

Big Risk
10-03-2005, 10:56 PM
so u think its gay??? now we know what's on your mind....

it all makes sense now!! the "white peoples dick" gay porn threads, all that shit....7L's a fag!!! wow, how come that didnt suprise me..lmao
Read the quote again.

Sicka than aidZ
10-03-2005, 11:12 PM
really? like "golden times"?......they got one at the mall near meu missed the last half matic,..whats your point?

Big Risk
10-03-2005, 11:14 PM
so u think its gay??? now we know what's on your mind....

all the gorrilaz sigs, you getting no pussy, dropping out of highschool, you jerking off to anime porno, you never getting a job, you digging "dont phunk with my heart", I'd say you were a fuckin loser. But everyone already knew that.

Sicka than aidZ
10-03-2005, 11:16 PM
lmao@ lucky^^

Sicka than aidZ
10-03-2005, 11:18 PM
there's a store in the mall called golden times an it's in the middle of the store just like u said

Qwiffersniffer
10-03-2005, 11:18 PM
I went to a Jay-Z concert with a custom made black t-shirt that said "JIGGER" in large white writting.

Qwiffersniffer
10-03-2005, 11:25 PM
I went to a Jay-Z concert with a custom made black t-shirt that said "JIGGER" in large white writting..

Sicka than aidZ
10-03-2005, 11:29 PM
i wish ODB woulda atleast gotta chance to knockout jay-z an those rockafella fags before he died

Big Risk
10-04-2005, 12:02 AM
all whites girls are freaks.

triggahappy187
10-04-2005, 04:16 AM
British people have fucked up teeth, White people wanna be black, Tiger woods wanna be white, Spanish males always says "Homes" Anyone from the middle east smells bad, Black people from Detroit are the devil,

triggahappy187
10-04-2005, 04:17 AM
Damn if you painted 50's face like a clowns hed be fuckin scary

Chief Fondleman
10-04-2005, 04:54 AM
Euros Are Metrosexual Faggits Rockin' Diesel Extra Medium Shirts, Chanel Sunglasses And Pointy Gucci KicksHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

That's not a sterotype...

KillahChurch
10-04-2005, 07:25 AM
people in texas are rednecks

KillahChurch
10-04-2005, 07:26 AM
everything in texas is big, wtf does that mean. fucking stupid stereotypes

Razorsharp
10-04-2005, 10:26 AM
white people are racist
asians have small dicks.... not true at least not for me
Euros eat trumpets crumpets and stuff
Black women are loud
Black men think they the shit
italians are all in the mafia some way

Mark
10-04-2005, 10:35 AM
Dutch ppl rock clogs

Queen Of Poetry
10-04-2005, 10:36 AM
Dutch ppl rock clogs

Don't they?

Kidding.....LOL

Mark
10-04-2005, 10:38 AM
http://mlans.dynip.com/blogpics/2004-05/2004-05-08-klompen.jpg

Thats how dutch people looked like in the past, no joke.

MefMan36
10-04-2005, 11:04 AM
Im not gonna lie, most italians do know someone who is in the Mafia tho. Some just know more people than others.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-04-2005, 11:04 AM
http://mlans.dynip.com/blogpics/2004-05/2004-05-08-klompen.jpg

Thats how dutch people looked like in the past, no joke.
Mark and his crew's Wu-Tang dance ...

Reggie_Noble
10-04-2005, 11:16 AM
Mark and his crew's Wu-Tang dance ...LOL Wu-Tang dance? there's a dance?

lol either way, I could imagine Mark being like the people in Breda

Cheech Da WildKard
10-04-2005, 11:18 AM
LOL Wu-Tang dance? there's a dance?

lol either way, I could imagine Mark being like the people in Breda
I believe so ...I think it was Dartz who said his sister did a Wu-Tang dance in the clubs ...might not have been him though

Fr@z
10-04-2005, 11:19 AM
People with mullets are gay

Cheech Da WildKard
10-04-2005, 11:27 AM
People with mullets are gay
I agree

Qwiffersniffer
10-04-2005, 11:28 AM
White people snort lots of cocaine.

Holmes
10-04-2005, 11:30 AM
Irish are stupid
Scots are alcoholics
English are arrogant
French smell

Cheech Da WildKard
10-04-2005, 11:37 AM
Irish are stupid
We'll have less of that, thank you.

Holmes
10-04-2005, 11:39 AM
I dont think any of those, thats just some stereotypes right there.

Fr@z
10-04-2005, 12:01 PM
Irish are stupid
Scots are alcoholics
English are arrogant
French smell
Isn't it the Irish that are seen as alcoholics

10-04-2005, 12:05 PM
everything in texas is big, wtf does that mean. fucking stupid stereotypes
well they do say mexican guys have small dicks,and they say alot of mexican people immagrate to texas, so maybe the reason is that they think since they have small dicks,so they figure in texas they would have big dicks.

10-04-2005, 12:10 PM
Dutch ppl rock clogsyeah i know,dont they? and dont their girls look like the girl on the hot chocolate box? and dont their guys look like the guys on the dutch master box?

BRONZBODY
10-04-2005, 12:17 PM
well they do say mexican guys have small dicks,and they say alot of mexican people immagrate to texas, so maybe the reason is that they think since they have small dicks,so they figure in texas they would have big dicks.fucking funny!!!!!!

Big Risk
10-04-2005, 12:47 PM
All cocks have huge bulging viens.

10-04-2005, 01:40 PM
All cocks have huge bulging viens.ok? you must really check out cocks then.

Big Risk
10-04-2005, 01:57 PM
its a steryoptype. Nothing ive seen, only heard.

10-04-2005, 02:20 PM
its a steryoptype. Nothing ive seen, only heard.
how the fuck can you stereotype a fuckin penis? please explain.

10-04-2005, 03:56 PM
yea but the key word is RACIAL
thank you, even somebody that eats crumpits and drinks tea all day like 36 chambers,could figure that out, (j/k) lol.

36chambers, you know i got mad respect for you. so big upz to 36chambers for having a good sense of humor and for making WTC better for everyone!! and to mark mayoya too!!!

cap
10-04-2005, 04:26 PM
^I trust ya homie. I know we do.
PAESA DI DOVE SEI??

10-04-2005, 05:10 PM
PAESA DI DOVE SEI??
siete omosessuale, che cosa voi non avete pensato che potrei parlare italiano? femmine

cap
10-05-2005, 07:13 AM
HAHAHA YOU OBVIOUSLY ASKED THAT FROM AN ITALIAN FRIEND
NICE http://www.wutangcorp.com/images/icons/icon12.gif

10-05-2005, 12:03 PM
HAHAHA YOU OBVIOUSLY ASKED THAT FROM AN ITALIAN FRIEND
NICE http://www.wutangcorp.com/images/icons/icon12.gif
no, non ho chiesto uno adei miei amici maledetti, ho preso un codice categoria italiano a scuola centrale ed in High School e conosco l'italiano.

TSA
10-05-2005, 12:04 PM

The Mexicans used to be mules for the Columbians, until they revolutionized the game and took over in the 90's (The Felix-Arellano Brother Cartel (Tijuana Cartel) The Juarez Cartel, The Sonora Cartel.. All them Mexican niccas..
and jews run all those niggas, your just don't know it. Even Churchhill said thiers and secret counsel of jews that dicate the world, and all those ppls were getting rich and buying houses bigger then the countries they were in but how do you think sold them the real estate? Jewy jews, and how did they sell them the real estate, cause they own the soil they were on. .

TSA
10-05-2005, 12:06 PM
ima fuckin stunnin mahfucka, that's why. you've read my posts an seen my pics, im to fly to die....i can also rhyme better than the rest of the best an i dont even try.
^mad niggy-niggy, i like that.

MefMan36
10-05-2005, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
ima fuckin stunnin mahfucka, that's why. you've read my posts an seen my pics, im to fly to die....i can also rhyme better than the rest of the best an i dont even try.
Sicka sounds like 50 cent, lol and with that pic its hard to believe he's not 50.

Mystah E
10-05-2005, 01:12 PM
ppl who post on internet forums are all liars, virgins and have no friends in IRL. In fact they are mostly ginger, with freckles and need to get out more. And they all wear anoaraks and thick rimmed glasses and overweight, under weight and do not understand the word gym. And they have the smallest dick and in the closet homosexual. Most have parents they are too embrassed and usually denied they ever had kids...

My First Timbs
10-05-2005, 02:59 PM
Asian older ladies cant drive, but they sons think there drift legends
that one was kinda funny.. (about their sons thinking they are drift legends)

10-05-2005, 03:03 PM
that one was kinda funny.. (about their sons thinking they are drift legends)
how come when a asian family is driving in the car, the husband always drives by himself up front (nobody sittin in shotgun or nothing),and the mother and the kids have to sit in the back seat all crunched up together like sardines like their getting smuggled into the country?

Skellington
10-05-2005, 03:05 PM
All Skales are dickless

TeknicelStylez
10-05-2005, 03:09 PM
Cubans roll the best blunts,

Every other hispanic race is far lower in quality compared to cubans

Cubans bag the most girls and are the best in bed

I'll throw in one bad one for yall so you don't think I'm biggin myself up too much ;)

Cubans are shit talkers... :)

My First Timbs
10-05-2005, 03:12 PM
how come when a asian family is driving in the car, the husband always drives by himself up front (nobody sittin in shotgun or nothing),and the mother and the kids have to sit in the back seat all crunched up together like sardines like their getting smuggled into the country?
different cultures have different customs.. ive studied many diff cultures of the world and this one is quite common.

in most cases it has to do with the male gender role as the protector.. the man in the front seat is a symbolic form of "protecting the wife and kids from immediate harm"

its honorable.

certain Jewish denominations do this too

TeknicelStylez
10-05-2005, 03:24 PM
different cultures have different customs.. ive studied many diff cultures of the world and this one is quite common.

in most cases it has to do with the male gender role as the protector.. the man in the front seat is a symbolic form of "protecting the wife and kids from immediate harm"

its honorable.

certain Jewish denominations do this tooSounds gay, I think he just doesn't want the wife nagging his ear off.

10-05-2005, 03:40 PM
Sounds gay, I think he just doesn't want the wife nagging his ear off.
lmfao!!!!! LMFAO!!!! this niggaz whyilin

ch-chef
10-05-2005, 07:19 PM
thats because there damn near half black or should i say african
....hows that make u feel?

10-05-2005, 07:21 PM
thats because there damn near half black or should i say african
....hows that make u feel?
not all, those are only sicillians.