PDA

View Full Version : Why Do We Talk

LORD NOSE
03-22-2010, 08:16 PM
why do we communicate with each other, here or anywhere

what is the purpose of talking

SG
03-22-2010, 09:56 PM
there are so many directions i can go with this...

but let me tell you from my stance. the expansion of hiphop culture has brung me to online activities. this is still living the culture and being active in the culture. this just let me experience online hiphop activities, this is not permanent for me.

There are some hiphopers on here, that I respect cause i understand there online activities

JASPER BEARDLY
03-22-2010, 10:58 PM
I do it to enlighten myself and others or for entertainment value.

Uncle Steezo
03-22-2010, 11:23 PM
to exchange information.
our minds crave information.
if deprived of our senses (information gatherers) our brain will create its own information to process or possibly tune into other information using other senses beyond the 5.

TSA
03-22-2010, 11:29 PM

scientists say that advanced speech came about to attract women

Visionz
03-23-2010, 12:17 AM
pussy is a motivation for SOOOOOOO many different directions in life :lmao:

why'd you learn/become a _________-"the pussy"

you could the blank with just about anything rich, guitar player, painter, doctor, lawyer, break dancer, etc

I like to exchange ideas/learn/laugh. The best conversations will have you doing one or all of the three

cap
03-23-2010, 05:22 PM

is this supposed to be a deep question??

if you cant figger this one out for yourself you're better off looking for waldo or some shit. gtfo with your wannabe intelligent ass.

LORD NOSE
03-23-2010, 06:05 PM

if you cant figger this one out for yourself you're better off looking for waldo or some shit. gtfo with your wannabe intelligent ass.

you should tell the admins about this

i shouldn't be allowed to ask such a stupid question

how dare i

Rollo
03-23-2010, 06:11 PM
Distributing information, helping others release their thoughts and feelings so I might probe their minds(other way round when I sincerely care).

ALCATRAZ
03-23-2010, 08:18 PM
peace 2 da mud society

praise the almitey W
03-24-2010, 10:46 AM

now that you mention it how did we create words and come up with names?
did we just babble and then we connected sounds together to make words?
this might be a difficult question for me but i enjoy gaining knowledge.

Cee Oh Vee
03-24-2010, 02:01 PM

Are you OK?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
03-24-2010, 07:58 PM
pussy is a motivation for SOOOOOOO many different directions in life :lmao:

why'd you learn/become a _________-"the pussy"

you could the blank with just about anything rich, guitar player, painter, doctor, lawyer, break dancer, etc

I like to exchange ideas/learn/laugh. The best conversations will have you doing one or all of the three

I had this exact discussion with a friend of mine the other day.

I was just thinking, that we internally justify everything we do in regards to getting pussy. I try hard in school because i want a good GPA. I want a good GPA so I can get into a good college. I want to get into a good college so I can have sick parties. I want to have sick parties so I can get fucked up with people. I want to get fucked up with people so I can get easy pussy. I want to go to college so I can get a nice job. I want a nice job so I can make fat bank. I want money to get pussy. I play sports and stay in shape so I'm attractive to pussy. I work so I have money for gas so I can drive around bitches to chill to get pussy.

Sad really. We're all pussy whipped and don't even know it...

Uncle Steezo
03-24-2010, 09:50 PM
now that you mention it how did we create words and come up with names?
did we just babble and then we connected sounds together to make words?
this might be a difficult question for me but i enjoy gaining knowledge.

every idea has a sound. that sound is a vibration. the original languages are literally thought energy manifested into soundwaves.

PALEFORCE
03-24-2010, 10:01 PM
truth

the power of the word was in its vibration not meaning

the hieroglyphs,,,

aww im just gonna cosign ...

beautifulrock
03-24-2010, 10:04 PM
because it's hard to listen to the radio telepathically.

DiGitalChamberz
03-28-2010, 06:44 PM
God wanted to know what the voices in his head would sound like

Uncle Steezo
03-30-2010, 09:46 AM
truth

the power of the word was in its vibration not meaning

the hieroglyphs,,,

aww im just gonna cosign ...
lol.

come pale...you can do it!
lol

"in the beginning there was the word..."

on that note some sounds and vibrations will create patterns and shapes in sand or iron filings that closely resemble spiral galaxies.

DiGitalChamberz
03-30-2010, 02:52 PM
you cant say shit like that and not build... add on man explain that...

LORD NOSE
03-30-2010, 05:59 PM
lol.

come pale...you can do it!
lol

"in the beginning there was the word..."

on that note some sounds and vibrations will create patterns and shapes in sand or iron filings that closely resemble spiral galaxies.

what's the difference between sound and ultra sonic sound ?

JASPER BEARDLY
03-30-2010, 06:33 PM
where can I read about this stuff?

LORD NOSE
03-30-2010, 06:36 PM
here

JASPER BEARDLY
03-30-2010, 07:21 PM
fair enough although I just would like to be privy to your sources if they are available

Uncle Steezo
03-30-2010, 07:36 PM
what's the difference between sound and ultra sonic sound ?
our ability to perceive it with out ears.

just like ultraviolet and infrared light is beyond our eye's range of perception.

LORD NOSE
03-30-2010, 08:39 PM
our ability to perceive it with out ears.

just like ultraviolet and infrared light is beyond our eye's range of perception.

fuckin deep

.............brb

LORD NOSE
03-30-2010, 08:44 PM
so with amplified sound or ultrasonic sound, a pyramid block can be moved

Uncle Steezo
03-31-2010, 03:13 AM
damn i just fucked my whole post up....SHIT! i hate when that happens!

i was on a roll.....deep breath....lets see if i can get the download back...

okay.

not even amplified sound.
think harmonic resonance.
if everything is a vibration, then everything has a "note".

if the correct coreesponding note is "played", then you should be able to affect the characteristics and qualities of any object.

in the case of stone blocks, it may be possible to counteract the forces of gravity by affecting the subatomic particles that are responsible for gravity, through sound.

Edward Leedskalnin
you gotta peep the story of the coral castle in FLA(1940s). this old hermit type man (100lbs) built a castle out of huge coral blocks that weighed up to 30tons...BY HIMSELF.

he was hip to this sound and magnetic theory and was often found in the library studying egypt. he worked secretly and retrieved the stones at night. when someone would try to peep, he'd stop working.

its now a museum. i just learned about it this past winter. i'm gonna drive the family out to see it this summer.

here is his story.
http://coralcastle.com/
_lMqbioirLI
Hr9U1cP68eU

http://coralcastle.com/wp-content/gallery/gallery/Main-Entrance.jpg
http://coralcastle.com/wp-content/gallery/gallery/Tower-Window.jpg
http://coralcastle.com/wp-content/gallery/gallery/Castle-Grounds-2.jpg
http://coralcastle.com/wp-content/gallery/gallery/Ed%27s-Tower.jpg

Visionz
03-31-2010, 04:10 AM
^holy shit thats fuckin wild and the first time I've ever heard of gravity being directly related to magnetism. Some would call bullshit, but you would look at those structures and assume that there's no way a single man could build those within span of single life time. Much less half of one.

I wonder if thats only possible in certain areas of the Earth. I've never understood magnetic fields to be a uniform thing, maybe he was looking for just the spot when he was walking down the coast?

EAGLE EYE
03-31-2010, 04:58 AM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2010/mar/28/colin-blakemore-how-human-brains-got-bigger

Uncle Steezo
03-31-2010, 07:26 AM
^holy shit thats fuckin wild and the first time I've ever heard of gravity being directly related to magnetism. Some would call bullshit, but you would look at those structures and assume that there's no way a single man could build those within span of single life time. Much less half of one.

I wonder if thats only possible in certain areas of the Earth. I've never understood magnetic fields to be a uniform thing, maybe he was looking for just the spot when he was walking down the coast?

well isn't all matter based on a form of manetism? protons/electrons molecules? idk man his story is amazing regardless.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2010/mar/28/colin-blakemore-how-human-brains-got-bigger

i'll see your mutation and raise you an ET.
ZpMbx39MgO0

WARPATH
03-31-2010, 11:53 AM

To express our selves.

LORD NOSE
03-31-2010, 12:16 PM
why do we express ourselves ?

the call for food the first call ?

a babies first cry outside of the womb is for sustenance ?

the cry when wet.....

WARPATH
03-31-2010, 02:09 PM
why do we express ourselves ?

the call for food the first call ?

a babies first cry outside of the womb is for sustenance ?

the cry when wet.....

The baby crying is an expression for help.

We can only give another person information.

DiGitalChamberz
03-31-2010, 10:32 PM
i also i think that maybe it was mans natural progression to talk eventually... once he discovered he could make audible noise and sounds it just evolved into a form of communication to express what he had goin on inside his mind...hmmmm...

i think being born with vocal cords is something to think about...

Uncle Steezo
04-01-2010, 07:54 AM
i often contemplate "internal dialogue". talking to yourself in your mind.

have you ever stopped to try and actually "hear" your own internal voice?

does your inside voice sound like your spoken voice? or when you read do you read in your own voice?
i found out, after paying attention, that i create entities that present info to me. like reading people posts here. i have a voice for each one of yall that i subconsciously dub your posts with. some more unique than others depending on how much i know about you(persona). sometimes the voice is diff than your real voice even tho i have heard your real voice.

DiGitalChamberz
04-01-2010, 08:18 AM
"have you ever stopped to try and actually "hear" your own internal voice?"

All the time....

"does your inside voice sound like your spoken voice? or when you read do you read in your own voice?"

Mmmhhmmmm.... yup

im wondering if your mind is compensating because it knows by memory what you "should" sound like, since it "knows" what you sound like...

deeper into the rabbit hole we go....

and idk about dubbing voices for other members on here ... but i do catch myself having sudden outbursts of Bwahahahaha!!!! when i read certain replies... there are def comedians in training on here lol