PDA

View Full Version : femenism

praise the almitey W
03-24-2010, 11:41 AM
can someone explain femenism because i just think femenists are just a bunch of men hating lesbians.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
03-24-2010, 06:22 PM
Penis envy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_envy

Freud, Almighty Defender of Men Stuff. Like coke, beards, cigars, and rape fantasies.

praise the almitey W
03-25-2010, 11:18 AM
thanks for the answer ive herd of it but didnt even think that

LORD NOSE
03-25-2010, 11:47 AM
they wanna do what they want and don't wanna be fucked with

SID
03-25-2010, 11:57 AM
Man i watched some show about some kids who were braught up in a feminist commune, with no male parents, the women who swap kids round and take turns looking after the kids, so they had like 8 mums each.

They grew up ok, but some of them turned pyscho, one guy hated his upbrining and the chick thought that it was different and special, i dunno.

netscape check two
03-25-2010, 12:29 PM
Threadstarter sounds like a wife beater.

Frank Sobotka
03-25-2010, 01:26 PM
Can anybody explain feminism in this modern soceity.
They say they are seen as lesser but for years now women have gotten higher positions not based on their qualities but because they are women and will call it discrimination whenever a men is more qualified.

Let's not forget men will do allot for them if they give pussy in return.

Rollo
03-25-2010, 04:51 PM
Can anybody explain feminism in this modern soceity.
They say they are seen as lesser but for years now women have gotten higher positions not based on their qualities but because they are women and will call it discrimination whenever a men is more qualified.

Let's not forget men will do allot for them if they give pussy in return.

Men still make more than women do, male bosses still refer to women as skirts...
Personally, I say any ideology that states one type of people is better than another is a bit fucked from the start.
But I have no beef with feminists.

Uncle Steezo
03-25-2010, 04:55 PM
i love women.

Living-jism
03-25-2010, 06:24 PM
"How did I fail women studies 101? I love bitches!" - Jamal "How High"

Anyway, "male hating lesbians" is the image male previlaged mass media want people to think about feminists.

The hardout ones are pretty annoying though.

Cthulhu
03-29-2010, 10:40 AM
There are different types of feminism, too. Not all feminists are radical in the way Andrea Dworkin or Valerie Solanis were, but even the crazies made some interesting points about male-centric cultre.

Frank Sobotka
03-29-2010, 11:06 AM
Men still make more than women do, male bosses still refer to women as skirts...
Personally, I say any ideology that states one type of people is better than another is a bit fucked from the start.
But I have no beef with feminists.
But the average female salary increases faster then the male.
In several professions woman already make more

Living-jism
03-29-2010, 03:48 PM
lol, this forum is probably not a good place to talk about feminism!

DiGitalChamberz
04-01-2010, 09:48 AM
they hate men, yet they wanna dress, walk, talk look, n act like us...hate penis but will wear a strap on... like wtf?
look up the definition of "crazy" and you'll find a picture of Lezbo next to it...

god damn L word fucked the whole game up lol

oDoUoSoKo
04-01-2010, 09:52 AM
god, some people refuse to use their brains up in here..eloels. feminism is the fight to break all the stupid society rules taht contrain women. people dont realize it but even today women get the short end of the stick. btw

feminism does not equal lesbian, or female even.

DiGitalChamberz
04-01-2010, 10:08 AM
ugh! i know right??? some ppl, i swear... smh

praise the almitey W
04-01-2010, 12:31 PM
god, some people refuse to use their brains up in here..eloels. feminism is the fight to break all the stupid society rules taht contrain women. people dont realize it but even today women get the short end of the stick. btw

feminism does not equal lesbian, or female even.

well im not saying all women are like that but some are because when u here a femenist rally sometimes the women say something like "all men are pigs"
thats the whole reason i have that idea about femenists because not all of us are pigs.

oDoUoSoKo
04-01-2010, 12:35 PM
ya i think the same thing about white people...theyre all racists cuz they have those rallies about white power...and say things like niggers should die.

LORD NOSE
04-01-2010, 12:38 PM
all women everywhere should be put into submission by us men

do this and watch how 99% of the bullshit in this world stops

oDoUoSoKo
04-01-2010, 12:40 PM
all women everywhere should be put into submission by us men
too late..thats the point..and also consider the fact that like it or not men (mostly white) do rule the world...and if the world sucks as bad as it does....#(

LORD NOSE
04-01-2010, 12:51 PM
women don't rule the men that rule the world in some form ?

oDoUoSoKo
04-01-2010, 01:09 PM
only what men allow them to. women dont rule shit in the larger scheme. jsut because a woman is more dominant in a relationship with a man doesnt mean shes gonna be the president someday.