PDA

View Full Version : cures for insomnia (my mind won't sleep II)

jimidigital808
10-03-2005, 04:07 AM
Peace,

For about the past two years now, I've been having an especially difficult time falling asleep and staying asleep for more than two-to-five hours at a time. More often than not, I am up and about for more than twenty-four hours, and it is always my mind that keeps me unrested, depite my body's indications that it's very tired. Though I am young (25), my mind feels very, very old.

I know this may sound especially strange to some, but I've been noticing some "crazy" things about my senses that I've long-since taken for granted, but others seem to find nothing short of amazing. I know this may sound like comic book mutant shit to some, but this really is no joke.

1) nightvision with the naked eye (being able to see in extremely low or no light environments)
2) a very keen sense of hearing

I've tried meditation, camomille tea and various creative outlets to curb this condition, but to little or no avail.

It goes without saying that I'm quite grateful for these gifts with which God has blessed me among many others, but the bottom line is I still live in the "real world," and must conduct myself accordingly, as displays of such behavior is often misperceived as symptoms of mental illness.

If anyone has any suggestions, please assist.

TeknicelStylez
10-03-2005, 04:09 AM
Smoke a fat blunt of bad weed, than eat mad food, you'll sleep like a baby.

Os3y3ris
10-03-2005, 05:10 AM
Work harder during the day. I guarantee you, adding three hours of exercise several hours before sleep will have you knocked the fuck out.

SurreaL
10-03-2005, 05:19 AM
When I can't sleep, I go out at night, skate, come home, work out, do some push up's, take a shower and lay in bed and read or some shit, somthing to relax your mind, cause if I can't take my mind off thought's running through them, then i'm in the same situation as you, peace.

jimidigital808
10-03-2005, 05:53 AM
Thanks a lot, y'all. Reading tends to spark my mind, so I'll try to limit it to the day. I'll increase the intensity of my workouts. Peace.

Soul Controller
12-26-2011, 05:43 PM
chronic masterbation always helps..

best to ask chevy chase for CP links.