PDA

View Full Version : the modus operandi...WHAT!!!

JIGSAW45
03-27-2010, 05:48 PM
this right here is murder for the eyes to read,modus operandi. Lemme know yall,peace.

Ayo th modus operandi's like th oppsotie of ghandi's/so the only way to stop me's if they sneak up n they pop me/yo they movin kinda sloppy so they losin tryna spot me/squeeze the uz these dudes is choppy leakin oozin on the concrete/fleets n crews they wanna watch me but we move too swift to clock me/so I'm truthful when I say that we the dookie n the ca-cki/the architect manifest,slashin average blasphmists/bastards managed to challenge them,now they babblin mandarin/rapture trappin n capture them,microfone is my talisman/ write my rhymes on papyrus spittin em all in arabic/all connctd like maganets,banishin all the faggit shit/diggin hip hop out the grave n bring it back to the bacinette/point of origin,when the lyric swarm was important n/beat selection was scorchin then,each profession can torture men/need to reckon the storm again,these injections will slaughter friend/follow each of the orders when,mental order b stormin in/

SKAMPOE
03-27-2010, 05:51 PM
/the architect manifest,slashin average blasphmists/
bastards managed to challenge them,now they babblin mandarin/
rapture trappin n capture them,microfone is my talisman/

sickness^^^^^

JIGSAW45
03-29-2010, 08:30 AM
niggas is sleepin on me sunn. idk man

J.T.S.
03-29-2010, 08:42 AM
is choppy leakin oozin on the concrete/fleets n crews they wanna watch me but we move too swift to clock me/so I'm truthful when I say that we the dookie n the ca-cki/the architect manifest,slashin average blasphmists/bastards managed to challenge them,now they babblin mandarin/rapture trappin n capture them,microfone is my talisman/ write my rhymes on papyrus spittin em all in arabic/all connctd like maganets,banishin all the faggit shit/diggin hip hop out the grave n bring it back to the bacinette/point of origin,when the lyric swarm

This is nice duke raw!!

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
03-29-2010, 09:02 AM
damn this was some raw shit right here fam keep killin

THE MASON
03-29-2010, 11:50 AM
MO keep em on BLAST!!!!

peace Jigsaw, dope scrolls famo

SKAMPOE
03-29-2010, 02:03 PM
JIGSAMA BINrhyming

JIGSAW45