PDA

View Full Version : people that stink know it and still come around you

J.T.S.
03-30-2010, 03:19 PM
At work there's this dude he smells like last years leftovers!
he basically stinks up the office the hallways, etc

i don't know ya'll have any suggestions, people asked him to take a shower he said he did, a girl asked him if he used soap he said no.
she bought him some soap at work break and he promised to use it!
finally my boss sent him home and told him not to return until he gets rid of the stench!! WTF aren't we living in 2010 and people still don't shower!

food for thought
03-30-2010, 04:04 PM
there was a fat boy who lived on my hall in the dorms

as soon as you walked in the door to the hall, you could smell this fatboys funk stinking up the whole HALLWAY LOL

it was the worst when he left his door open

i use to clwon the fuck outa him.

one day me nad my boys put all kinds of shampoo bottles, soap packs and shit outside his door and wrtoe on his door "take ashower fucker" or ome shit like that lol

IrOnMaN
03-30-2010, 05:54 PM
^^Damn!

Lex Lugor
03-30-2010, 06:01 PM
thats harsh actually I would crack a motherfucker hard if he put some soap in my face and told me to wash it.

Steezy
03-30-2010, 06:01 PM
We had one dude who legit smelt like cat piss and B.O.

Kids was askin' him, "You take showers?" He always just laughed and tried to play them like "Yea, and it's in a bigger one than yours." Like, it don't matter how big your shower is, if you stand to the side of the water, you ain't cleanin' shit.

When he left the class I was in, my teacher was raggin' on him, an some kid blew a whole can of AXE into his jacket. We ended up airin' out the room and he was straight pissed. ahaha

All in all, buy that dude some Irish Spring.

INF
03-30-2010, 06:46 PM
yo that shit is so nasty.whenever I smell somebody stankin in public I bust on that ass loud.I dont play that shit.For the life of me I cant understand why there are stinky ppl in america.we got everything you need to stay clean.more than enough products.

poor ppl and bums are excluded from what I am saying about stinky americans but YO!!! I done smelled some good smelling poor ppl.mf's thats poor be smelling like a brick of dove half the time.

go to the poorest mall in your area and see what I mean.

anyway yeah if you grown and dont know hygiene then you need to just hang it up and stay at home on some recluse shit cuz the outside world just aint for you.

this shit is horrible what the threadstarter said.look at that shit.mf had a goddamn job and couldnt stay clean.1 rule to most jobs is come to work clean.WTF!!!!!

yo speakin of jobs and stank peep this. I love seafood right. so I be going to my local markets seafood booth often , like weekly.well they got this lil shorty there thats always all nice and sweet.flirts an all.well one day me and my wife was kickin it after shopping and she was like "I bet that bitch cant keep a man cuz she come home smellin like fish 24/7"

all I could say was word.

check two
03-30-2010, 07:39 PM
lol a friend of mine.. his brother worked at like Walmart or something. They sent him home the one day cause his his armpits were stanking. Apparently he took showers, but he didn't wash his clothes that often, I don't know. lol So anyway he had this long conversation with my friend about ways to cut down on the armpit smell, and my friend told him to trim his armpit hair or something, and he recorded the conversation and he had me listen to it.

At this club I go to sometimes, there is a mexican guy there that goes a lot. He always has a winter beanie hat on, even in the summertime. They don't really have much air conditioning in this place, or at least it doesn't seem like it. So just imagine a smelly guy dancing all around with a tank top on and a beanie, with no AC. smh

Living-jism
03-30-2010, 08:46 PM
But sometimes homeless dudes can't get to showers, know wat im sayin?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
03-30-2010, 08:56 PM
Fat people have mold and other fungi that grow in their fat folds due to their excess perspiration and nooks and crannies. Thus they smell. (I learned that from watching Bones. Emily Deschanel is a babe.)

check two
03-30-2010, 08:58 PM
Sometimes fat women get food stuck in their mustaches and they don't bother cleaning it out either.

Living-jism
03-30-2010, 08:59 PM
When I was working behind the Checkout for The Warehouse, I feel like telling them off everytime I see a fat fuck buying chocolate bars!