PDA

View Full Version : How's Life?

Visionz
03-31-2010, 06:01 AM
And I mean on the real. A lot of people who frequent the site get caught up in their internet persona, trying to one-up the next asshole :lmao: I'm not acting like I'm above it I'm just bored with it.

In my actual life 2010 is gonna be that year like no other, got a baby daughter on the way, Jade Elysiana is scheduled for landing in early May.
People will try to front like they too tough for love but take it from someone who knows that when you rest your head on the belly of a women you could trust with your life to talk to your first unborn child and she presses her hand against your cheek that their are very few moments in life sweeter than that (yet anyways)

My business is starting to come together nicely, it was a fuzzy, unfocused image for so long but the picture is getting clearer and I think its realistic that we could have shirts comin out the production line by late June. My brothers and I are very strong in certain areas but struggle with others but together we cover for each others weakness making for a very strong unit. David's skills are too real for the world to deny' em and I can't help but feel like they're gonna move like snowcones in July.

It's nice knowing that by 33 I'll most likely have effectively stopped working for anyone outside of my immediate family and the people that I'm closest to in this world. A blessing indeed.

J-Cee
03-31-2010, 06:08 AM
not good,but could be worse...playing it day by day....

Visionz
03-31-2010, 06:11 AM
word, without the lows there can't be any highs either. Life wasn't alway so peachy as the first post might suggest :b

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-31-2010, 06:36 AM
no major complaints at the moment.

Compulsion
03-31-2010, 07:53 AM
Getting better by the day. (-_-)

SID
03-31-2010, 08:17 AM
And I mean on the real. A lot of people who frequent the site get caught up in their internet persona, trying to one-up the next asshole :lmao: I'm not acting like I'm above it I'm just bored with it.

In my actual life 2010 is gonna be that year like no other, got a baby daughter on the way, Jade Elysiana is scheduled for landing in early May.
People will try to front like they too tough for love but take it from someone who knows that when you rest your head on the belly of a women you could trust with your life to talk to your first unborn child and she presses her hand against your cheek that their are very few moments in life sweeter than that (yet anyways)

My business is starting to come together nicely, it was a fuzzy, unfocused image for so long but the picture is getting clearer and I think its realistic that we could have shirts comin out the production line by late June. My brothers and I are very strong in certain areas but struggle with others but together we cover for each others weakness making for a very strong unit. David's skills are too real for the world to deny' em and I can't help but feel like they're gonna move like snowcones in July.

It's nice knowing that by 33 I'll most likely have effectively stopped working for anyone outside of my immediate family and the people that I'm closest to in this world. A blessing indeed.

Nice man, you seem like your set up or on the way there, congrats on your new child also.

What kind of clothes do you want to produce?

I finally landed my dream job at a graphic design firm, i'm really quite happy at the moment, the girl who works here funnily enough knows the local nw london circle i do, although we have both stopped hanging round those people it still gives us something to talk about, shes gota bf anyway.

Lifes going well, reconnected with lots of old friends and having generaly stimulating coversations under the influence of an intoxicant, you know how i do.

My friend found a empty office block and text me the address, we visited it on monday, i swear to god its a towering office block of three floors completly empty and unused with bathroom, kitchen massive studio spaces, it was dope we christed the building with piff aromas.

There might be a houseparty on the way, it should be trill as long as we do it late and try not to draw attention with lights and stuff, london corp posters welcome to come down i will let you know if it's happening.

J-Cee
03-31-2010, 08:40 AM
sounds like a crackhouse.

J-Cee
03-31-2010, 08:41 AM
start some New Jack city shit man..

SID
03-31-2010, 08:47 AM
Dude it's a fucking office block, three floors maybe more, empty, clean, spacious, unused bathrooms, kitchens everything man, the door was one of those magnet locks you can open it with a strong enough pull, dude we blazed it up there.

In the words of Gucci it was "awwesum"

Uncle Steezo
03-31-2010, 08:53 AM
congrats E on the baby! you bout to see what love is really about.

ups- kids are growing up nicely. took zenia on her 1st driving lesson last saturday. she did pretty good. had my asshole clenched pretty tight and had to grab the wheel a few times, but good job just the same. she's directing and choreographing a performance end of april.

kaiyu is a swimmer now. even diving. got me thinking "black phelps". baseball season is starting soon... always fun. kaiyu got all A's and one B in "listening" on his report card this week. but thats always been his problem, hense the focus training.

leaving for san juan on sunday.

biz is rolling. when i get back from vaca, i'll be promoting some events here at clark/morehouse/spelman and then howard univ in dc.

downs-applied for a grant from the big O(bama) to increase use of broadband among black americans, things looking grim on that front. but hope is alive.

my last living grandparent(grandma) is on her last lap, my mom spends 2 weeks out the month to be there with her. parkinsons ain't no joke, but she has such a great sense of humor about it. she's tired and ready to go tho you can see it in her eyes.

http://www.lgblog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/lg_c_hor_tag.jpg

diggy
03-31-2010, 09:00 PM
For the first 3.5 months things were looking good,
But in the middle of this month was when good turned to bad,
Also got bad news in the mail today,
I'm not gonna elaborate, and
I 'stay chizzled'

Sheep Shifter
03-31-2010, 09:19 PM
Looking good.

Doing well in school with honours standing. Politically and sexually active. Wondering if I should try and go back to my parents' home for a few months/year(s) while I build my bank up and pay back my student loans with interest, or if my girlfriend and I should just move in together next year.

Hmm.

Lex Lugor
03-31-2010, 09:30 PM
life is crappy as hell, I dont have a job (but not from lack of trying), apparently with the prices, going to see a 3d flick'll put me outta commission. I've been staying up so late its sure to be unhealthy, I cant find a female I want to do more with than just rub our naughties togeva, the weather cant make up its goddamned mind, I gained like four pounds, this internet is really slow... Im healthy I suppose, barely, and im due to continue schooling hope I go through with that. Also I feel like I've hit my creative peak so far. Bout to make some bitchin steaks with this ill mushroom sauce that bumps life up a notch at least for now, im pretty psyched about that..

All in all.. MEH

PALEFORCE
03-31-2010, 10:23 PM
the possibilities are endless.....

Art Vandelay
03-31-2010, 11:23 PM
i'll let you know in a couple days. life could be getting better.

KaramelSundae
04-01-2010, 12:37 AM
same shit different day

congrats on your baby!

Teh KillaBee
04-01-2010, 01:42 AM
last year was awful, this year I gained full custody of my 2 kids live on my own raising them the right way. I quit doing the drugs that were causing huge problems in my rl so I could have my kids, really that's all that mattered to me, the rest is insignificant details of whores, booze and weed.

I got a few chick I fuck on teh side, maybe even one I kinda like beyond stuffing her head in a urinal and busting all over her backside, so my masturbation has decreased significantly (still rub one out regardless, it's mine an I'll choke his ass whenever I feel like it)

and congrats on reproducing Visions, hope it all goes well for you, baby, and teh momma.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-01-2010, 02:08 AM
congrats on the seed

i have broke up with my girl and within about a month and a half have a new, younger, better looking female obsessed with my swagger (should be hooking up this weekend sometime)

in the process of getting a raise, have a meeting with the boss on tuesday.

got my beast (car) serviced and nothing wrong with it

gaming life is going good, got new maps on MW2 to play

progression is the key word with every aspect of my life.

couldn't be happier......... well thats a lie but it sounds good.

PIECE.

SKAMPOE
04-01-2010, 03:22 AM
tryna survive out here man.... congrats on the seed.... sry bout ur granny gavin.....

i got a fucked up pill habbit recently....tryna sheke these devils man but its hard....

issues
04-01-2010, 05:16 AM
what is life?

SID
04-01-2010, 08:07 AM
This aint KTL, issues.

Senator C. Palantine
04-01-2010, 08:12 AM
Life is ok.

Things are good with the girlfriend.

Looking at setting up football coaching business with a friend.

5 day weekend with plenty of drinking planned.

4o453G84FIg

SID
04-01-2010, 08:14 AM
tryna survive out here man.... congrats on the seed.... sry bout ur granny gavin.....

i got a fucked up pill habbit recently....tryna sheke these devils man but its hard....

Find the source of these demons, find it, confront it and overcome it, realize it's insignificance in terms of the universe, thats the only way.

http://i42.tinypic.com/20zv2g0.jpg

Teh KillaBee
04-01-2010, 07:04 PM

shoot teh a pm if you wanna know some ways to do so, I just to rail around 400mg's of OC while wearing a couple 50mcg/hr fentanyl patches + 10-16 mg's xanax, daily

diggy
04-01-2010, 10:44 PM
I got bad news in the mail AGAIN today.

I hope it gets better.

Since the 17th of Last month, shit went downhill almost everyday after that.

I'm trying to stay sane.

ALCATRAZ
04-01-2010, 10:49 PM
i'm breathing... life is good

12weLvE
04-01-2010, 11:22 PM
Word Congrats on the baby Visionz.

I would say I am good, cant complain. Working a lot, and have some spare change for drinking and other shit I enjoy doing. Just tying to get my mind together. Kinda stuck... not sure if I care about this producing thing as much as I use to anymore... woke up one day, and said mehhhh.. Looking forward to starting my masters degree in the Fall, Its time to make some real money.

Peace to all, IRL lol.

SKAMPOE
04-02-2010, 01:36 PM
he who doubts their skill should not rep this culture of mine...

SID
04-02-2010, 01:45 PM
^poetry

SID
04-02-2010, 01:51 PM
This culture of mine.
The unabridged works of Skampoe
http://i44.tinypic.com/nwbwh0.jpg

SKAMPOE
04-02-2010, 02:24 PM
fuck do u know about this thing of ours.....

SID
04-02-2010, 02:33 PM
What the fuck you know about this thing of ours?
Skampoe: The Anthology
http://i41.tinypic.com/330s1w2.jpg

Lex Lugor
04-02-2010, 05:49 PM
Lol

PALEFORCE
04-03-2010, 02:00 PM
got my business started!!!!!!!!

and learning the secrets of the universe!!!!!

xuBRk6tjiUQ

ill be back next year to buy all your stuff you fucking imbeciles

KaramelSundae
04-03-2010, 02:00 PM
loose at the seems

i really need to get my shit together

PALEFORCE
04-03-2010, 02:02 PM
i tried to help you you dummy but you didnt want to live message remember?