PDA

View Full Version : Something uncontrollable took me over...

diggy
04-02-2010, 02:04 AM
I was in High School when the teacher had to leave the class for some reason. There was a sink at the back of the class with a bar of soap at the corner of it.

A student got up and took it. He threw it toward me and I caught it. He then told me to throw it back. I did not want to. Something then took over me and I threw it toward him at a very high speed without planning it. I threw it so hard and fast he had to duck. The bar of soap hit the chalk board and exploaded into pieces. I said to the other student it wasn't my fault; the devil made me do it. He looked at me with astonishment and was speechless.

When the soap hit the board, it made a loud sound, so we rushed back to our seats cuz we figured the teacher should be coming back any time now. The teacher came back and asked the whole class who made the mess. The whole class was speechless and did not reply back. The teacher did not take further action.

Strange.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-02-2010, 02:07 AM
Cool story bro.

diggy
04-02-2010, 02:12 AM

netscape check two
04-02-2010, 02:46 AM
http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20091203/425.FlashForward.cm.120309.jpg

Uncle Steezo
04-02-2010, 03:04 AM
i had a similar experience...
during an intense lecture in algebra class with the teacher writing on the board and the students taking notes silently, i took a handful of skittles and for no reason at all hrew them hard as fuck at the teacher from the back of the class.

they sounded like firecrackers when they hit the board and i was shocked at what i just did. i immediately went into "who would do such a thing" mode like everyone else. i really felt like someone else did it.

there was like 20 mins left of class and she stopped class and even held us until the next bell trying to get an answer of who did it. but nobody knew who did it.

devils.

diggy
04-02-2010, 12:55 PM
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Damn!!!

Uncle Steezo
04-02-2010, 01:20 PM
idk what that was all about cause as soon as the skittles left my hand i was like "WTF!?! SHIT!...this is gonna end badly" lol.

to be honest, much of the metaphysical work i've done on myself was to rid myself of demons cause for a long time i had no limits. especially when it came to cuttin up at school.

one time i spent a whole class period chewing up sheets of looseleaf until i had a baseball sized juicy spitwad and then threw it at the back of this dudes head right when the bell rung. then i dipped. all i saw was spitwad shrapnel spray out on impact and i was out.

i got inschool suspension for that one tho.

food for thought
04-02-2010, 01:24 PM
lol

juvenile delinquent ass niggas

SKAMPOE
04-02-2010, 01:26 PM
man fuuuck ya school stories... when i was in 8th grade, my home room teacher mrs rozansky ''i could never forget'', she was a bad milf at the time fiines as fuck and maaad sexy for an older chick, when the rest of the class had to go to science class or any other class, she would always let me stay in the class just me n her, she would let me jerk off while she touched her self... no sex no touchin, just tantric jerk sessions....she was fiiiiiiine. i never questioned or asked for more than wat was happenin, aint want to ruin a good thing, i was dumb yung too so shit was a blessing....best year in school i ever had... dropped out after that 4 real!!!!!!!1

netscape check two
04-02-2010, 01:38 PM
Shoe wedgies !!

diggy
04-02-2010, 01:46 PM
idk what that was all about cause as soon as the skittles left my hand i was like "WTF!?! SHIT!...this is gonna end badly" lol.

Yup. I know whatcha mean.

to be honest, much of the metaphysical work i've done on myself was to rid myself of demons cause for a long time i had no limits.

Like?

diggy
04-02-2010, 01:51 PM
One time in church, after the main sermon thing, when people gather and talk outside and stuff, I was looking for my father inside just walking around the basement. Another kid was with me. We came to a room which was like a dry storage room. I went inside and looked around, but my father was not there. The other kid followed my lead, but I came out of the room before him and I impulsively shut the door on him as a joke.

He tried to open the door, but could not do it. I tried, from the other side, but it was locked. He started screaming in terror and I got worried to cuz I did something wrong. I had to run outside for someone to open the door which someone eventually did.

I don't think I got in trouble for that one though.

Uncle Steezo
04-02-2010, 01:52 PM
man fuuuck ya school stories... when i was in 8th grade, my home room teacher mrs rozansky ''i could never forget'', she was a bad milf at the time fiines as fuck and maaad sexy for an older chick, when the rest of the class had to go to science class or any other class, she would always let me stay in the class just me n her, she would let me jerk off while she touched her self... no sex no touchin, just tantric jerk sessions....she was fiiiiiiine. i never questioned or asked for more than wat was happenin, aint want to ruin a good thing, i was dumb yung too so shit was a blessing....best year in school i ever had... dropped out after that 4 real!!!!!!!1

full stop. WHAT!?!?!?!

Yup. I know whatcha mean.

Like?

like what? the meta-work, the demons or the limits?

diggy
04-02-2010, 01:58 PM
One time I was sitting in a car with my dads girlfriends kid and my sister at a parking lot cuz my dad exited to buy something. My dad had an old chevy with the push button electic lighter thing.

For those who don't know, there was a knob thing that you push around the dash board, and when it gets hot, it pops half way out, you then pull it out and light your cig with the red hot underside of it.

Anyway, I was bored so I'm playing with this cig lighter thing. I push it it, it pops back out about a minuite later, a pull it out and look at the red hot part and burn my dads girlfriends kid (on the arm or face I wasn't sure).

But my dad was mad and his girlfriend thought I had negative feelings for her kid, but I didn't.

diggy
04-02-2010, 01:59 PM
like what? the meta-work, the demons or the limits?

Ya - metawork.

But since ya mentioned demons, which ones did ya get rid of?

Uncle Steezo
04-02-2010, 02:28 PM
impulse demons.

the work has been an evolving process. the timeline went something like...

vocational religious training-altar boy & studying to be a catholic priest/monk

philosophy-read bout 1/2 of the great books aquinas, kant... etc

researching other religions-reading the major holy books and spiritual texts from east and west.

psychadelics- this is when my journey took a quantum leap forward. i basically blew out the old operating system completely by taking about 75-100 or so hits of acid a month for almost a year. this left me with a blank page but the insight and direction to start to rewrite the program.

metaphysical studies- to be honest, dianetics was my first real introduction to metaphysics. i was really fascinated by the prospect of being able to edit your own behavior by switching thought patterns.
this started me down a path of self discovery and i dove deep into similar topics which was all a preparation for when i would be introduced to ausarianism and the metu neter.

marriage and fatherhood- this is a whole nother discussion but you instantly change and learn about yourself once you share and create life.

most recently i did a week retreat that consisted of hypotherapy, sound therapy, massage, psychotherapy, accupuncture and yoga/qi gong along with stuff like crystal healing n whatnot.

right now, i consider myself an accidental alchemist. meaning that whole time i was mixing ideals and thought processes and transmuting myself thru that mixture.

now all that study means nothing without putting it in action, so i've been working hard to walk my path. sometimes i stray, sometimes i run forward.
but thats life.

i know some are gonna poke fun and thats fine, thats their path. i'm gonna stick to mine.

diggy
04-02-2010, 02:44 PM
Thanks for sharing.

It's a trip sometimes when you look back at where you were and where you are at now, right?

Uncle Steezo
04-02-2010, 02:48 PM
yup.
i look at experiences like buying paint for your pallet. the more you see/do, the more colorful life gets.

in the past, things were very black and white with shades of gray.

*edit*
everything that has happened, was meant to happen, because it DID happen.
if you catch my drift.
we are constantly being molded and prepared for the future.

i look at past mistakes now as successes, if i learned from them. learning to walk also involves learning how to fall without breaking your neck.

diggy
04-02-2010, 03:05 PM
Exactly.

DiGitalChamberz
04-02-2010, 03:13 PM
thats Peace! respect

TeknicelStylez
04-02-2010, 03:21 PM
i had a similar experience...
during an intense lecture in algebra class with the teacher writing on the board and the students taking notes silently, i took a handful of skittles and for no reason at all hrew them hard as fuck at the teacher from the back of the class.

they sounded like firecrackers when they hit the board and i was shocked at what i just did. i immediately went into "who would do such a thing" mode like everyone else. i really felt like someone else did it.

there was like 20 mins left of class and she stopped class and even held us until the next bell trying to get an answer of who did it. but nobody knew who did it.

devils.

I had a similar experience when I was 15 I loaded a paintball gun up with skittles and shot them out the window at little kids playing in the street, i don't know what came over me....

D EVILS

TeknicelStylez
04-02-2010, 03:26 PM
and where have you been!

SID
04-02-2010, 03:28 PM
impulse demons.
5lz6apxovgc
the work has been an evolving process. The timeline went something like...
http://i39.tinypic.com/345by20.jpg
vocational religious training-altar boy & studying to be a catholic priest/monk
http://i43.tinypic.com/2hda53o.jpg

philosophy-read bout 1/2 of the great books aquinas, kant... Etc
http://i39.tinypic.com/53ajkj.jpg

psychadelics- this is when my journey took a quantum leap forward. I basically blew out the old operating system completely by taking about 75-100 or so hits of acid a month for almost a year. This left me with a blank page but the insight and direction to start to rewrite the program.

(i had a bad trip)

metaphysical studies- to be honest, dianetics was my first real introduction to metaphysics. I was really fascinated by the prospect of being able to edit your own behavior by switching thought patterns.
This started me down a path of self discovery and i dove deep into similar topics which was all a preparation for when i would be introduced to ausarianism and the metu neter.
http://i42.tinypic.com/33y3kfp.jpg

most recently i did a week retreat that consisted of hypotherapy, sound therapy, massage, psychotherapy, accupuncture and yoga/qi gong along with stuff like crystal healing n whatnot.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2ps0jly.jpg

right now, i consider myself an accidental alchemist. meaning that whole time i was mixing ideals and thought processes and transmuting myself thru that mixture.
http://i42.tinypic.com/awrx5k.gif

i know some are gonna poke fun and thats fine, thats their path. I'm gonna stick to mine.http://i44.tinypic.com/2hqqa34.jpg

diggy
04-02-2010, 03:34 PM
The skittles connection.

Hmm.

Skittles was mentioned more than once as a weapon here.

I wonder if those rainbow colours have a psychological affect.

http://www.skittles.com/img/colorstream/stream_puppet.gif

TeknicelStylez
04-02-2010, 03:36 PM
I screamed out "TASTE THE FUCKING RAINBOW FAGGOTS" while I was blammin on em

Teh KillaBee
04-02-2010, 03:36 PM
this one time in college, I told my teacher I was gonna fuck her........she ended up putting a restraining order on me and I got kicked outta school

food for thought
04-02-2010, 03:48 PM
lol why do people act like they are forced to psot here.

someone is always alking about how they hate this place but yet they still come back and post evryday religously.

not aimed at ms. rza in particular

ALCATRAZ
04-02-2010, 03:48 PM
that's a god damn lie lolololol

diggy
04-02-2010, 03:49 PM
lol why do people act like they are forced to psot here.

Something uncontrolable must have taken them over (lol).

SID
04-02-2010, 03:51 PM
this one time in college, I told my teacher I was gonna fuck her........she ended up putting a restraining order on me and I got kicked outta school

I once sent this guy a pm about my life story and he didn't reply, which made me upset.

http://i40.tinypic.com/prkeg.jpg

Teh KillaBee
04-02-2010, 04:04 PM
I'm still pretty upset about it Sid

SID
04-02-2010, 04:15 PM
Yeah i gathered that.